Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

No Matter What - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What (23544 Views)

*****no Matter What******* Chapter One / *****no Matter What******* Chapter One / Don't Quit No Matter What........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Temitope Daniel: -62-

It was exactly twelve midnight, Temitope woke up suddenly on hearing the sound of his phone. It was a message, received from Tomisin that time wishing him a happy birthday. It was 24th of December he was surprised and happy seeing her text message.

Tonia's message also was received by 12:01am. It annoyed her that she was a minute late to compile her message. Temitope was just smiling on his bed, he knew Tonia was competing with Tomisin that was why she sent her message that time also.

It was 3:00 when Bola sent her own message to Temitope and ended it with "I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU." Temitope couldn't stop smiling on the bed where he was lying down. It was very funny to him, Bola saw the notification on her facebook was that midnight she woke up that was why she could send him the text message as a surprise to him.

When the time was 6:30 am, Tomisin beeped Temitope to come and open the gate for her. Temitope even thought it was a joke, he didn't want to stand but stood at last and hurried to the main gate to confirm if she was there. He met her with the gifts she brought and a beautiful flower in a flower vase.

He was so much happy, her face was the first he saw on his birthday. He was delighted and hugged her, he also seized the opportunity to apologize for what Tonia did to her at the plaza the day before. She smiled and cuddled Temitope "Its destiny." She uttered and sped off for her home.

Temitope entered into the living room, his mood was somehow affected with what Tomisin said to him before she left. He saw Tonia approaching as he was ascending the stairs. He did as if he never saw her, he thought in him that she caused all what made Tomisin cried the day before.

"Temitope." He heard his name faintly. It was Tonia calling him. He had passed beside her, singing "God is good" by Don moen and behaved as if he never saw her approaching.

He looked backward and they both looked at each other, Temitope was looking at her angrily. Tonia was smiling.

'Do I have any assistance I can offer?' Temitope asked taking his eyes off her. She was dressed in a very short gown, exposing her laps and the gown also was free by the chest. Her chest was showing all, she deliberately wore it.

'Happy birthday.' Tonia uttered

'Thanks, I also saw the message. Thanks for it. I'm off.' He replied and was walking away.

'Wait. Here.' She stretched her rapped gifts to him.

'As you can see, I have some I'm carrying. Thanks for the gifts anyways but I don't think I need them.' He replied with an angry facial appearance.

'Are you still angry with me. I'm totally sorry Temitope. I've promised and I'm promising again that I won't do that again.' She said, changing her mood to a sorry one.

'No, I'm not angry. I just don't want and that's final.' He replied.

'And you received hers right?' Tonia uttered.

'How does that really concern you? Its my life, I'll live it the way I like.' He replied.

'Don't worry then.' Tonia replied.

'I never can't worry. Thanks.' He walked away.

Temitope walked into his room. He dropped the gifts and started unrapping the gifts. He was doing that when he his phone began to ring. It was Tonia's parents calling to wish him happy birthday.

He was happy to receive the call and aftermath, he received three new messages. It was from his three jolly friends Precious, William and Clement.

The day was so eventful, a palour party was organized by Olajumoke and Tolulope for Temitope. It was so interesting that day.

It was that exact day Tonia started a project. She opened a new email, a new account on facebook and opened a page on facebook. She left the house and paid some certain amount of money to the bank. Her page was promoted on facebook that she had many fans on facebook that day.

She added Tomisin as her friend on that account and invited her to like her new page and did same to Temitope too. She was happy she made it all to that point.

"JOB STARTS!" She uttered.

Comments plzz, what do you think she's up to? Plzz comment all, plzz.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Temitope Daniel: -62-

It was exactly twelve midnight, Temitope woke up suddenly on hearing the sound of his phone. It was a message, received from Tomisin that time wishing him a happy birthday. It was 24th of December he was surprised and happy seeing her text message.

Tonia's message also was received by 12:01am. It annoyed her that she was a minute late to compile her message. Temitope was just smiling on his bed, he knew Tonia was competing with Tomisin that was why she sent her message that time also.

It was 3:00 when Bola sent her own message to Temitope and ended it with "I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU." Temitope couldn't stop smiling on the bed where he was lying down. It was very funny to him, Bola saw the notification on her facebook was that midnight she woke up that was why she could send him the text message as a surprise to him.

When the time was 6:30 am, Tomisin beeped Temitope to come and open the gate for her. Temitope even thought it was a joke, he didn't want to stand but stood at last and hurried to the main gate to confirm if she was there. He met her with the gifts she brought and a beautiful flower in a flower vase.

He was so much happy, her face was the first he saw on his birthday. He was delighted and hugged her, he also seized the opportunity to apologize for what Tonia did to her at the plaza the day before. She smiled and cuddled Temitope "Its destiny." She uttered and sped off for her home.

Temitope entered into the living room, his mood was somehow affected with what Tomisin said to him before she left. He saw Tonia approaching as he was ascending the stairs. He did as if he never saw her, he thought in him that she caused all what made Tomisin cried the day before.

"Temitope." He heard his name faintly. It was Tonia calling him. He had passed beside her, singing "God is good" by Don moen and behaved as if he never saw her approaching.

He looked backward and they both looked at each other, Temitope was looking at her angrily. Tonia was smiling.

'Do I have any assistance I can offer?' Temitope asked taking his eyes off her. She was dressed in a very short gown, exposing her laps and the gown also was free by the chest. Her chest was showing all, she deliberately wore it.

'Happy birthday.' Tonia uttered

'Thanks, I also saw the message. Thanks for it. I'm off.' He replied and was walking away.

'Wait. Here.' She stretched her rapped gifts to him.

'As you can see, I have some I'm carrying. Thanks for the gifts anyways but I don't think I need them.' He replied with an angry facial appearance.

'Are you still angry with me. I'm totally sorry Temitope. I've promised and I'm promising again that I won't do that again.' She said, changing her mood to a sorry one.

'No, I'm not angry. I just don't want and that's final.' He replied.

'And you received hers right?' Tonia uttered.

'How does that really concern you? Its my life, I'll live it the way I like.' He replied.

'Don't worry then.' Tonia replied.

'I never can't worry. Thanks.' He walked away.

Temitope walked into his room. He dropped the gifts and started unrapping the gifts. He was doing that when he his phone began to ring. It was Tonia's parents calling to wish him happy birthday.

He was happy to receive the call and aftermath, he received three new messages. It was from his three jolly friends Precious, William and Clement.

The day was so eventful, a palour party was organized by Olajumoke and Tolulope for Temitope. It was so interesting that day.

It was that exact day Tonia started a project. She opened a new email, a new account on facebook and opened a page on facebook. She left the house and paid some certain amount of money to the bank. Her page was promoted on facebook that she had many fans on facebook that day.

She added Tomisin as her friend on that account and invited her to like her new page and did same to Temitope too. She was happy she made it all to that point.

"JOB STARTS!" She uttered.

Comments plzz, what do you think she's up to? Plzz comment all, plzz.
Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nyce story!kip it up

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Florblu: Nyce story!kip it up

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Florblu: Nyce story!kip it up

#still reading# dan.. 9c story... Good one!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abbey2580:

#still reading# dan.. 9c story... Good one!

Yeah, thanks..
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
embarassed#Coughs# if finally Temitope and Tomisin don't couple.. Omg! Dt Tonia z dead.

Upd8 na, wat z she up 2 naw?embarassed
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Akinpelumi01: embarassed#Coughs# if finally Temitope and Tomisin don't couple.. Omg! Dt Tonia z dead.

Upd8 na, wat z she up 2 naw?embarassed

.. Dan, z it naw a upd8 per day? What was she up 2...
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abbey2580:

.. Dan, z it naw a upd8 per day? What was she up 2...

Yeah, tenx Abbey, is it naw one update per day? Hungry 4 more... 9c job bt more upd8s!
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Akinpelumi01:

Yeah, tenx Abbey, is it naw one update per day? Hungry 4 more... 9c job bt more upd8s!

Yes-oo... DAN!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2013
-63-

December 25th, eventually the christmas day arrived. Daniel woke up happily that day, he rushed up and text Tomisin wishing her a happy christmas. Daniel thought of going out with her that day, he called her after sending her the text message, she had already woken up by then.

"Hello Tomisin, morning.' He greeted

'Morning dearie, how was your night?' Tomisin smiled.

'It was good and yours?' He adjusted on the bed.

'Awesome here. Happy birthday in areas, God bless you and your family.'

'Amen dear, merry christmas too.' He smiled.

'Yeah, thanks boy. Same to u.' She started laughing over the phone, she knew "boy" that she called him, he doesn't want it.

'Boy? You this girl, you wanna start this morning. No problem sha, just wanna ask a favour from you.' He smiled.

Tonia had left her room and walked down to Temitope's door stealthily. She had been hearing Temitope addressing a person as "dear". She stayed there and listened to their conversations.

'What do you wanna tell me? I'm all ears.' Tomisin replied.

'I want us to go out and have a nice time today.' He told her and was somehow afraid to hear her response.

'Urgh! I'm bot sure I'll be able to make it. Dad has bought everything needed for the christmas and we're expecting some visitors today. Don't you celebrate today?' She asked.

'Its tomorrow we do celebrate here. Alright, God help us then.' Temitope smiled.

'Won't you come and celebrate with me today?' Tomisin asked smiling?'

'That, alright, I'll come to greet you.' He replied smiling. Love you.' He smiled

'Yeah, I'll be expecting you Tope. Love you too.'

Tonia was indefinitely annoyed after listening to their conversations. She walked back to her room slowly.

Temitope was happy.

Temitope and Tonia were sent to the church pastor of their family, Pastor Phillips to drop some food and chickens for them to celebrate their christmas.

They were on their was back home when Tonia started her gisting.

'Who do you love most in your life?' She smiled to him.

'If you know you don't have abything reasonable to say, please don't add to my burden, why asking a foolish Q' he replied.

'Temitope, stop doing this to me. I'm just trying to be a good friend. Is it good the was we are in the car like this and aren't talking to each other at all? Let's rub minds together.' She said behaving as if she was sad.

'What did I hear you say. RUB MINDS? Who will rub his mind with you. Who!' Temitope shouted, facing her.

'Okay, I've heard. Just face front and drive. I'm not ready to spend days in the hospital.' Tonia addressed.

Temitope hissed and sped off.

Raymond and his mum also had the mind of celebrating their christmas on the 26th of December. Raymond walked out of his room and went to the living room to greet her. His mum sat him down and both started speaking.

'Son, I guess we still have some people we must beg. What of the guy that I was told he had an accident because of this issue.' Florence stared at him.

'Yeah, do we need to go and apologize there also?'

'Sure, I don't want us to have anyone on our begging or apologizing list again. My conscience is not giving me rest on this issue.' Florence replied.

'Alright mum. Straight away!' He walked into his room and got dressed. They left the house and moved on to Tomisin's house to ask for the address to the place.

Florence alighted from the car and walked to the gate and started knocking. The gate keeper opened the gate for her on hearing she was the one at the entrance. She greeted him and Florence was directed to the backyard, where cooks are, preparing the food for the christmas party.

She saw Tomisin standing there and directing them. Tomisin also viewed her when she came. She rushed to her happily and knelt, greeting her. She told her to come in but Florence refused and quickly asked for Temitope's address so she would quickly go. She had forgotten earlier that the day was christmas day. She got in and went into the car back.

Raymond drove off on seeing the address. They got there and were afraid. They didn't know if they were celebrating christmas or are at home. This time, Tolulope and Olajumoke weren't inside then. They traveled to celebrate christmas with a very close friend.

Raymond knocked at the gate softly. He then saw the bell and intercom. He spoke that he wanted to see Temitope, Tonia came out to open the gate. She was surprised seeing him and so Raymond too. Florence had gotten down form the car also when she saw that the gate had been opened.

'Tonia? What are you doing here?' Raymond wondered.

'Just come in.' Tonia uttered and was about closing the door when Raymond told her that his mum was still outside, she should hold on. They walked inside the house, Florence didn't even recollect Tonia's face as Raymond's friend in Ghana.

She rushed upstairs, after offering mother and son seats to sit down. She went to call Temitope. Not quite long he also came down to see who were asking after him. He saw Raymond has he was coming.

'What are you doing here!' He shouted from the top stair he was.

'Please guy, come here, I'm here to beg you. Please!' Raymond stood.

'You can still stand there? Temitope rushed down and entered into the kitchen to pick knives. Tonia had alrady opened the door for them by that time for them to take their heels. She rushed out to open the main entrance for them also. Temitope was already running as fast as he could that time but they were gone.

He stared angrily at Tonia.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2013
More upd8sss plzz.....

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2013
-64-

Tonia got in sadly, Temitope also entered and went into the kitchen to drop the knives there. He rushed up the stairs and started thinking of how they knew his place. He picked up his phone and was about calling Tomisin, when Bola's phone call was received. Temitope stared at the phone, didn't want to pick it up but did eventually.

"Hello." He heard and smiled at the tone. Bola already changed her voice to suite the call she was making.

'Yeah, how are you?' He said, trying to bring his voice down because of his anger.

'I'm good dear, and you?' She asked laughing over the phone.

'Yeah, I'm great here. So can I help you?' He asked sharply.

'What do you mean by that, just wanna greet you and wish you a merry christmas.' She said.

'Urgh! Thanks so much for that.' He replied.

'So, you can't wish me too right. Anyway, I'm at your gate.' Bola said.

'Gate? I'm .....' He was saying when Bola cut in.

'You are at home, I just saw you as you entered now.' She uttered.

'So, what do you want to see me for?' Temitope asked.

'Just come and open the gate and you'll know what's up.'

'I'm on my way, I'm coming then.' Temitope got up and walked outside. He looked around and didn't see Tonia, he thought in him that she had gone to her room. He opened the gate for Bola, he stood at the front of the gate, wanted to listen to what she came for, he didn't want her to go inside the house.

Tonia already swept her curtains to a side on hearing that the gate was opened. She was watching what was on. She brought her laptop and saw that Temitope and Tomisin had accepted her friend request on facebook, she immediately invited them to like her page there. She was happy that she would at last get Temitope.

"Yeah, I'm here now.' Tope said looking at Bola from head to toe. She was putting on a very short skirt and an exposed dress, all in the name of trying to get Tope's attention.

'Can I go in?' She asked.

IN? For what? I have my parents and visitors inside, at least today is christmas.

'That's good, I've always wanted to meet your parents, then you'll just introduce me to them as your best friend.' She replied smiling.

'Introduction?' He wondered.

'Yeah, you'll just introduce me to them.' Bola explained.

'No, not today, I'm going to Tomisin's house now.' Temitope said.

'Alright, let me wait for you then and let's go together.' Bola smiled and winked.

'No, that's not possible I don't value that. Please excuse me.' He slammed the gate and went inside.

Tonia was still busy with her laptop, she went to Tomisin's profile and downloaded her picture there. She was happy everything was clicking as she wanted.

She received a call not quite long afterwards, it was Kate calling her from Ghana to wish her a merry christmas. Both talked for a long time and were happy hearing each other's voices again. Kate got Tonia's Nigerian phone number from Precious, Temitope's friend.

Temitope got dressed and opened the big gate for him to drive to Tomisin's place. He saw Bola still outside there, he was surprised seeing her still there. He moved closer to her and stared at her angrily.

"What do you want from me sef?' Temitope uttered.

'You wanna know?' She asked.

'If I don't, I wouldn't have asked you what you want from me!' He exclaimed.

LOVE...

"Love? Are you out of your mind?' He uttered looking so angry and putting his right index finger on his head, describing to her that she's crazy.

'I don't care what you say or do, let me share my story with you.' Bola said.

'As you can see, I'm going out and off to my love's place, just get out of my way or else you'll die!' He shouted.

Tonia rushed down from the stairs and straight outside. "Where are you off to Temitope?" She asked.

Temitope sighed. "I don't know how that's your business, I want to see my friend off the road sha.' He replied.

'Friend? Let me go with you.' She uttered.

'No, you can't, you all should just leave me!' He shouted.

He walked into his car and sped out towards Bola, to scare her away. He got down and closed the door, he continued speeding.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nice one, but you are not doing justice to this storyline.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Damex333: Nice one, but you are not doing justice to this storyline.

Lolzz...grin, aw bro..
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gudt one here 2... Weldone...
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abbey2580: Gudt one here 2... Weldone...

Thanks 2 all of you commenting on this. This 'll be my first writing on NL, thanks for at least reading and COMMENTING. Love y'all.

Nxt page loading...
Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kip it cumin.....BRAVO!Asyd 4sum little typographical errors.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Florblu: Kip it cumin.....BRAVO!Asyd 4sum little typographical errors.

Please, don't hesitate to correct anyone of them you see. Thanks bosses!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2013
-65-

Temitope got to Tomisin's place in no time. He was very fast and rushed there. Bola also took a bike on seeing a bike and was taken to Tomisin's house. Temitope saw Tomisin and hugged each other on seeing themselves.

'Where is Dad?' Temitope asked, looking around in search of him.

'Over there.' Tomisin pointed backwards, Temitope saw him sitting there all alone. 'He's alone?' Temitope worried.

'His friends are already coming, so let me introduce you to my friends that you don't know here too.' Tomisin smiled.

'No, let me go and greet Dad first, your friends can still wait shey?' Temitope winked and walked towards Seun. He was sitting there alone and taking a fruit wine.

Temitope prostrated on seeing him. He walked closer to him more.

'Son! How are you?' Seun laughed to him on seeing his face.

'I'm great Dad. So how I've you been sir?' He bowed and smiled.

'Good dear, I'm sorry I couldn't wish you happy birthday... Eh! Sit down here with me and stop standing up!' He smiled.

'Ah! Sit? Thank you sir.' He bowed and drew out the chair from beneath the table. He bowed again.

'I just don't know, you love bowing right?' Seun wondered.

Temitope laughed out.

'Yes now, you've bowed more than twenty timed here.' He laughed too.

Tomisin was looking at both of them from where she was, she was glad they were talking and happy to see each other. She walked up to them there.

'Dad, are you still not ready to eat?' She asked on getting there.

'What of you Temitope, what do you want to eat?'

Temitope gave her a funny look, she couldn't hold her laughter.

'I'm alright for now.' Temitope uttered.

'Until he's not okay for now, I'll eat mine too.' Seun replied.

'So until he eats you won't?' Tomisin smiled.

Bola arrived. She saw Tomisin and walked towards her. She knelt and greeted Seun, she then hugged Tomisin and smiled.

"Merry christmas." She uttered.

'Urgh, thanks.' She exhaled.

Bola walked up to where she saw their friends. She was smiling.

Tolulope and Olajumoke already got home before Temitope arrived. He was already filled and drove slowly back home around 5 O' clock that day. Tonia opened the gate for him on hearing his car hooting outside. By that time, caterers had been gotten that will bring the prepared food to their house early the next day.

Temitope entered into the living room, walking slowly. Tonia didn't even utter a word to him, she walked in immediately after locking the gate. He met his parents at home. He prostrated to greet them.

'Where are you coming from son?' Olajumoke questioned.

'Today is christmas, I went to greet a friend of mine mum.' He replied.

'A friend? We all know your friends are in Ghana, not here.' Tolu said.

'Not all dad. I went to Tomisin's place.' He replied.

'Yeah! That's what I want to hear, you went there, for what? Don't we have food here?' Olajumoke uttered angrily.

'Who said I went because of food I went because of the love their family has for me and the love I have for them. That's all.' He replied.

'Its nothing sha, its good. Go into your room.' Tolulope uttered.

'Thanks dad. You are the best!' He laughed and entered.

'What's the meaning of that, do you support him being friends with those knid of people?' Olajumoke said.

'Let's forget the past.' Tolulope uttered.

PAST?
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Temitope na u oo..... Lolz
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Temitope na u oo..... Lolz

Tenx jare bro, wait o.. Z it mine or the character? Lwkmd grin
Akinpelumi01: Temitope na u oo..... Lolz

Tenx jare bro, wait o.. Z it mine or the character? Lwkmd
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
-66-

Everything was rosy in Tolulope's compound on the celebration of his christmas day. There were lot of servers there serving the food, Temitope had called Tomisin that she must be there. Bola had gotten her dress on and on her way to Temitope's house to celebrate with him.

Not so long after the call, Tomisin arrived looking extremely gorgeous. She was just attractive, she had called Temitope to come and pick her outside, she didn't want to enter alone. Temitope walked out and was smiling. He took her inside and later to the reserved place he left for both of the at the garden.

He had already gotten a small tent and two beautiful chairs and a table for them to sit on. Tomisin was looking extremely beautiful and dressed in a Godly-mannered way. She sat down while Temitope rushed in to get all what he had prepared for them.

He brought out wines and foods of different types for her. She couldn't stop laughing because what he reserved for her was too much. Daniel also sat with her and both started discussing. Tonia was just sweating, although, the servers were the ones serving she came to sit and have a fresh air when she saw the two laughing and gisting. She walked back stealthily, straight to meet Olajumoke to inform her.

Tolulope had already called Seun to come and celebrate with him, although it wasn't that he supported their children's relationship but wished to have him as a friend and being his life saver. He called Temitope at once to go and get him from his house. He excused himself from Tomisin to and get her father.

It was immediately he left, Olajumoke arrived at the garden. She was looking so furious. She shouted up and down.

'What is it you want here!' She shouted

Tomisin stammered, she didn't know what to say. She only said sorry and picked her thing and was took her leave. She parked her car outside, she sped off after this incidence. She got home and met Temitope outside knocking. He was surprised seeing her there. He frowned at her and walked towards her.

'What are you doing here now, I just told you I'll be back soon.' Temitope said.

Tomisin was looking sad and was also frowning. "Mum chased me out." She said sharply.

'Mum? Don't tell me that, you are just using style right? Mum can never know we've been there.' Temitope said moving towards her.

The gate keeper opened the gate to see whao was knocking and saw Temitope and Tomisin talking.

'I'm serious. She came to me, I don't know how she got to know!' Tomisin shouted.

'Madam, should I open a the gate for you?' The man asked.

'Guy! Just go and tell Dad someone is waiting for him!' Tomisin exclaimed.

'I'm sorry dear, never knew. This must be that foolish Tonia!' Tope said angrily.

'So please, don't go home to perform foolishly Temitope. Please! Don't because of me!' Tope begged.

'Don't worry, just get in and call dad, I'll lead him home and come back to stay with you.' He replied.

'Noo! Stay with them, don't bother about me. Who I'm I?' Tomisin said and smiled.

'You just wait and see the madness I'll perform when I get home. He walked to the his car and sat on the bonnet, shaking his car key.

'Please, don't, I beg of you Temitope.' Tomisin said.

The gate keeper opened the gate, Tomisin entered into the car to make a turn, she parked by the way. Seun drove out, Temitope prostrated and greeted him. He responded and Temitope entered into his car and drove slowly.

'Yoive returned?' Seun peeped out of the car and asked Tomisin.

"Yeah dad, I'm done." She replied.

Re: No Matter What by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Who s daniel in d story? Nice one
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Damex333: Who s daniel in d story? Nice one

Daniel was one of Temitope's friends. Something bad happened to him, his name will be mentioned in the next upd8... Sowie for this slight mix up, it accidentally skipped ma mind. Thanks 4 #following BOSS DAMEX.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Damex333: Who s daniel in d story? Nice one

Daniel was one of Temitope's friends. Something bad happened to him, his name will be mentioned in the next upd8... Sowie for this slight mix up, it accidentally skipped ma mind. Thanks 4 #following and bringing it to ma remembrance, BOSS DAMEX.
Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
*Stil following*
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Florblu: *Stil following*

Thanks ma..
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=Temitope Daniel]

Tenx jare bro, wait o.. Z it mine or the character? Lwkmd grin

D guy in d story, d guy z... Urgh! M also following it oo.... Read it 2 dah end.. *no Bleep-ups*

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Alright bro.. Typn d next page...
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2013
-67-

Seun also got to the christmas celebration, Temitope led him in. Seun and Olajumoke saw each other again. Eyes to eyes, it was so hard for him to greet her because of the look on Olajumoke's face. He entered as led by Temitope.

Temitope got out of the house immediately after leading him in. He went straight to Olajumoke angrily, immediately she also saw him coming, she already knew she was into it.

'Mum!' He called sharply.

'Ehnehn, can I help you. You want more food?' She stared at him, looking as if she cared.

'Food? I haven't told you I'm hungry so listen up to me.' He replied.

'Is it me you are talking to like that? Because of an ordinary lady?' She shouted.

'I'm sorry mum, but you know what you did was wrong!' He exclaimed.

'It is today I'll tell you the history you want to know. Follow me.' She pulled him.

Temitope walked behind her sluggishly, still looking very angry. She took him to the garden, where she sent Tomisin away the other time.

'Have your sit there.' She pointed to the chair at the front, while she sat down also.

'What you don't know is more than times hundred of what you know.' She uttered.

'Mum, I'm hearing you, let's get down to the business.' He replied.

'Tomisin's father, whose name is Seun. The father of Seun, who is chief Collins murdered my father, Davies.' She paused.

'You don't mean this. How sure are you?'

The story all went this way... She explained it all to him and started weeping when it got to a point. She was so sad and unhappy. Temitope stood up and cuddled her.

'Mum, I'm sorry. Never knew this is the matter. But I have something to add to it.' He replied.

'What son?' She wiped her tears.

'That is more than twenty years ago, I want you to have a spirit of forgiveness.' He uttered.

'Hmmn son. You can't understand all the pains and stress I passed through then. You know less of it, it was only your father, Tonia's mother and Tonia's father later stood by me also. That's why I've been insisting on Tonia.

'Mum, I want you to forgive their family. I'm sure they would have learnt their lesson too.' He replied.

'Alright, I have forgiven them. You can be her friend but its Tonia you must marry.' She uttered.

TONIA?

Temitope left the house and went straight to meet Tomisin as he had promised her. Not even what his mother said changed his mind from her.

The gate keeper opened the gate for him. He entered and knocked at the living room door, Tomisin quickly opened the door for him.

"What kept you long?' She asked smiling.

'Kept me long?' He said.

'Yes now.' She replied.

'I thought you said I shouldn't come before?' He smiled as he entered, he turned back, Tomisin was locking the door then.

Tomisin laughed. "Sure I must say that as a good girl.' She replied, still smiling.

'Nawa oo..' He laughed also.

'So what really kept you long?' She asked again, following him behind.

'Actually, it was mum. She explained some things to me.' He replied.

WHAT? She quickly asked

Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Dan!Dan!!Dan!!!*speechlex*jez kip it cumin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback: The British Council Library Ibadan In 1964 / Blue ( Short Story) / Chimamanda Vs Chinua Achebe,who Is A Better Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.