Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

No Matter What - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What (23545 Views)

*****no Matter What******* Chapter One / *****no Matter What******* Chapter One / Don't Quit No Matter What........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Florblu: Dan!Dan!!Dan!!!*speechlex*jez kip it cumin

Thnxx sis!... Dnt worry let's c..
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
M still here Dan, more ud8s... Watz gonna happen
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abbey2580: M still here Dan, more ud8s... Watz gonna happen

Let's wait and & c......
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Eager to see the next page, DAN! Come and upd8!!!!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
I love when ppl read and comment, ur comments are the ones that will lift my spirit to do more than xpected.

Tenx 2 all that ve been commenting, m expecting more..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:18am On Oct 18, 2013
-68-

Temitope and Tomisin sat down and discussed the issue thoroughly. Tomisin also started crying, she was surprised to have heard all that. She promised to ask her father whenever he comes back.

Not quite long Temitope left the place, he met Seun driving back home. He halted and greeted him from the car. Seun thought of him till he got home. "It really seems this boy loves my daughter." He nodded in assurance of his thought. "That will be pretty fine." He continued thinking till he got home.

He entered into the living room and met Tomisin sobbing. The first thing he thought was if Temitope had done something bad to her. He walked up to her. "What's wrong my daughter?" He asked, showing concern towards her.

'Dad, there is a story I ought to have known that you've not told me.' She uttered.

'Story? What story?' Seun asked thoughtfully.

'What happened between Chief Collins and Chief David? She asked.

'Firstly where did you here this from and the man wasn't Chief David, he was Davies.' He said.

'Let's leave what I heard, who I heard it from and the likes. Dad, tell me the actual fact. What were the correlations that transacted between them. And you'll also shed some light to the issue of OLAJUMOKE & OLUWASEUN. What transpired between them also?' She asked.

Oluwaseun walked down to the living room, slowly and steadily. He stood at the front of the LG plasma television. "You've just touched what's greater than us." He paused slightly.

It all started like this...

""

I just left my secondary school then. I wasn't made any prefect because I was a dullard. My father, Collins was poorer than a church mouse. I wonder why when pupils in primary schools or students in secondary and tertiary institution were and are always taught "as poor as church mouse." That's a lie, they should have changed to "as poor as the Collins" then. We were so poor, my father, mother and myself all lived in a room, some people still take cassava flakes as their food from morning till night. I wish ours was like that also, hardly so we eat once a day. I didn't have many of the textbooks my mates used during our time, but I tried my best to go to school.

It was one fortunate day, my dad was carrying his clear bag as usual with his C.V, searching for employment opportunities when Chief Davies saw him walking by the way and recognized him be cause they were very close friends when they were in school. Father did say it too that he was known to be the best student in the college when he was in school. My father happened to be a close friend of Chief Davies and did teach him subjects of various types well then. He carried my father that day and brushed us up, bought us a house and did different things to us then.

Sooner or later, we became a very intimate family friends. I was a dull guy then as I've said earlier but another thing is that I loved girls then. I was a complete and well known "womanizer" as I was addressed then. This attitude made me fall in love with Olajumoke and wanted to do all sort of rubbish to her, but she was different, as from then, I've hated her so much and had so much distaste in her. She did preach to me then also but I've never listened to her and developed great hatred towards her.

Because of quick money, my father killed her father so as to attain all his wealth and properties. My father also tried to kill Olajumoke but he never succeeded. I still hated her, even though her parents died, I hated her more, I showed no concern.

Not quite long after, my parents were sent out of the world, all my father's properties became hers. I changed for better then and took Favour as my wife when I grew up. We loved each other so much, not knowing she was going to die at your childbirth. I'm now a changed person. The issue of me telling you I fell into the gutters. It was Olajumoke that pushed me there when I was begging her.

Tomisin and her father were just crying. Seun hugged her and cuddled her. They reconciled for good.

Re: No Matter What by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2013
I told you that you are not doing justice to d storyline. Pls read d story on my signature, and tell of wat you think. You can learn from reading lots of books o.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Damex333: I told you that you are not doing justice to d storyline. Pls read d story on my signature, and tell of wat you think. You can learn from reading lots of books o.

Thanks bro!... A great piece from u also, great suspense.. Let's wait and c, I'll be better...
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
-69-

Some weeks later...

Tonia got her laptop ready, she uploaded Tomisin's picture on her laptop and cooked up her story, as the young novel writer and an achiever that everyone knew then. She then discussed how she was raped and spread it round the facebook. It was on the night of 3rd of January the new year, the night Temitope ironed. his wonderful shirts and was already preparing for his flight the next morning overseas to continue with his studies.

The news was spread across the city and beyond, that she was raped by some guys. Temitope didn't know until he left.

It was early in the morning, Temitope got dressed and Tolulope. Temitope carried his box down into the car and got himself ready for the trip, Tonia was still fast asleep then, Olajumoke and Tolulope came out of the house, Olajumoke was already crying that she would miss her son. At last they left the house.

Tomisin also resumed to school that day, it was a day of joy for her not knowing it would turn to another thing. She got to school and met many people surrounding a phone. "What's going on here?" She asked herself as she was driving off she saw Tofunmi there also. She halted and got out of the car and went there. Immediately she was seen, she was disgraced among and she was made jest of. She was still surprise at this incident until she saw the phone and the story line cooked up.

She rushed into her car and was accompanied by Tofunmi. She sped off to her hostel in tears.

Temitope got to England six hours after and was picked up from the airport by his father's friend. He was happy getting there, all he needed had been provided for him, a newly prepared phone and the line used there, a laptop and an i-pad also, it was then he discovered the news on facebook.

A year later....

Tolulope and Olajumoke had gotten a driver and a gate keeper. It was exactly on the 21st of December, Temitope ended his masters and had promised to return back through the next available flight for the night. He got everything available and the adorable golden chain he made for himself and Tomisin.

The plane took off exactly 12:00 am on the 22nd of December, he was happy and eager to get back to Nigeria. He had been longing to see the face of his parents and Tomisin in particular. This time, Tomisin was already on another break, it was just a year left for her which was meant for hospital training.

Jesse, the newly employed driver had been told he would be the one to go and get him from the airport, although he hasn't seen him before but had seen his passport photograph. He had gotten a white piece of cardboard which he wrote his name on as he was told.

He got to the airport by 5:15am, he was neatly dressed inside the Honda Baby boy car. He was looking like a rich young man in another man's car. He patiently waited there and rested his back, adjusting the driver's seat backward. It was there he was when he slept off, he was woken by the announcement that was on. The next plane would land in the next 20 minutes.

He adjusted the chair back to the normal position, he adjusted his neatly iron collar and turned to the back to pick the white cardboard he kept there. He picked the cardboard and opened it again. He smiled, I will see this guy today, he thought in himself and got down. He looked around, the security lights were on, he sighted where other people parked their cars, he opened the door and was still looking around. An alarm then came from the dashboard like a security alarm and the inner car light was on.

He pointed to a suitable place he saw that he could park the car and entered into the car, he drove slowly to the place and made a U-turn so that it would be easy for him whenever he would leave the parking space. "15 minutes more." He heard from where he was parking. He got down with the cardboard and adjusted his shirt, he smiled again and walked outside, where he saw a lot of people awaiting to collect their persons.
He walked slowly there and patiently waited behind a very slim woman. He stared at the woman for a very long time before he was tapped gently by a young guy beside him. "Is there any problem?" The man asked.

He smiled and shook his head, "nothing" he replied. 'It seems this woman has HIV/AIDS or how could she have been as thin as this?' He thought and smiled. "10 minutes more." He heard and looked up to the man in a black suite standing there with a microphone-like instrument. "Oyinbos are crazy." He said silently and laughed.

At last, the plane landed safely and passengers got out safely. Jesse had been peeping to see the people coming out of the plane.
Finally Temitope got out of the plane, in a well designed suit, the foolish driver already raised the cardboard up then so as to get him immediately he sees it.

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
-69-

Some weeks later...

Tonia got her laptop ready, she uploaded Tomisin's picture on her laptop and cooked up her story, as the young novel writer and an achiever that everyone knew then. She then discussed how she was raped and spread it round the facebook. It was on the night of 3rd of January the new year, the night Temitope ironed. his wonderful shirts and was already preparing for his flight the next morning overseas to continue with his studies.

The news was spread across the city and beyond, that she was raped by some guys. Temitope didn't know until he left.

It was early in the morning, Temitope got dressed and Tolulope. Temitope carried his box down into the car and got himself ready for the trip, Tonia was still fast asleep then, Olajumoke and Tolulope came out of the house, Olajumoke was already crying that she would miss her son. At last they left the house.

Tomisin also resumed to school that day, it was a day of joy for her not knowing it would turn to another thing. She got to school and met many people surrounding a phone. "What's going on here?" She asked herself as she was driving off she saw Tofunmi there also. She halted and got out of the car and went there. Immediately she was seen, she was disgraced among and she was made jest of. She was still surprise at this incident until she saw the phone and the story line cooked up.

She rushed into her car and was accompanied by Tofunmi. She sped off to her hostel in tears.

Temitope got to England six hours after and was picked up from the airport by his father's friend. He was happy getting there, all he needed had been provided for him, a newly prepared phone and the line used there, a laptop and an i-pad also, it was then he discovered the news on facebook.

A year later....

Tolulope and Olajumoke had gotten a driver and a gate keeper. It was exactly on the 21st of December, Temitope ended his masters and had promised to return back through the next available flight for the night. He got everything available and the adorable golden chain he made for himself and Tomisin.

The plane took off exactly 12:00 am on the 22nd of December, he was happy and eager to get back to Nigeria. He had been longing to see the face of his parents and Tomisin in particular. This time, Tomisin was already on another break, it was just a year left for her which was meant for hospital training.

Jesse, the newly employed driver had been told he would be the one to go and get him from the airport, although he hasn't seen him before but had seen his passport photograph. He had gotten a white piece of cardboard which he wrote his name on as he was told.

He got to the airport by 5:15am, he was neatly dressed inside the Honda Baby boy car. He was looking like a rich young man in another man's car. He patiently waited there and rested his back, adjusting the driver's seat backward. It was there he was when he slept off, he was woken by the announcement that was on. The next plane would land in the next 20 minutes.

He adjusted the chair back to the normal position, he adjusted his neatly iron collar and turned to the back to pick the white cardboard he kept there. He picked the cardboard and opened it again. He smiled, I will see this guy today, he thought in himself and got down. He looked around, the security lights were on, he sighted where other people parked their cars, he opened the door and was still looking around. An alarm then came from the dashboard like a security alarm and the inner car light was on.

He pointed to a suitable place he saw that he could park the car and entered into the car, he drove slowly to the place and made a U-turn so that it would be easy for him whenever he would leave the parking space. "15 minutes more." He heard from where he was parking. He got down with the cardboard and adjusted his shirt, he smiled again and walked outside, where he saw a lot of people awaiting to collect their persons.
He walked slowly there and patiently waited behind a very slim woman. He stared at the woman for a very long time before he was tapped gently by a young guy beside him. "Is there any problem?" The man asked.

He smiled and shook his head, "nothing" he replied. 'It seems this woman has HIV/AIDS or how could she have been as thin as this?' He thought and smiled. "10 minutes more." He heard and looked up to the man in a black suite standing there with a microphone-like instrument. "Oyinbos are crazy." He said silently and laughed.

At last, the plane landed safely and passengers got out safely. Jesse had been peeping to see the people coming out of the plane.
Finally Temitope got out of the plane, in a well designed suit, the foolish driver already raised the cardboard up then so as to get him immediately he sees it.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mouth can't talk... Eager to c d nxt ud8... Wetin Tonia go do?
Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
*Still following*lets encourage dis young man,nd nt criticise him.
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Leeeeeeegoooo... Nxt upd8 plz..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Leeeeeeegoooo... Nxt upd8 plz..

Oya, just typn, new subscription...
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
-70-

Temitope came down and was also viewing the cardboards. He got to where Jesse was and saw his name neatly written with a blue marker. He smiled. The cardboard was already covering Jesse's face, he wasn't even looking towards that direction, he was looking at a wife who came to get her husband from the airport when they were hugging. "These people just have wahala!" He commented.

Temitope tapped him by his shoulder, Jesse still didn't know, he was already engulfed with the romanticism of the couples. Temitope wondered who the man was, he brought down the cardboard, then Jesse noticed. He faced the front at once, he recognized him on seeing his face.

'Mr Temitope?' He smiled bowing.

'Yeah, are you...' He was trying to think of the adjective he could use to qualify him as a noun.

'Yes, I'm oga's driver, I've come to pick you sir.' He said smiling.

'So you recognize me this much?' He wondered.

Jesse dipped his left hand into his chest pocket and brought out the passport photograph and stretched it to him. "Here!" He smiled.

'You just like smiling sha... Now, where did you get this?' Temitope laughed.

'Oga gave me the passport for easy recognition.' He nodded.

'Alright, where is the...' He was saying.

'The car? Over there.' Jesse interrupted and pointed to the direction where he parked the car.

'Okay, let's go.' Temitope said.

'We can't. You'll give me the passport photograph and the briefcases with you.' Jesse replied showing concern.

'Urgh, passport? Its mine not yours so you have nothing to do with it.' He replied.

Temitope was carrying a briefcase on his left hand and had a big traveling box on his right hand.

'This is a traveling box.' Temitope described, lifting his right hand. "This is the briefcase." He added, lifting the left hand.

"So, they are different, and I'm not gonna let you carry any of them." He concluded.

'No sir, just let me be of help.' He said stretching his hand forward.

'Wait, don't use sir for me. As I look at you, you are somehow even older than me, so, please, don't use "sir" for me.' He smiled.

'Alright, the briefcase and traveling bag. Let me have them.'

'No.' He replied.

They headed to where the car was parked, Jesse opened the booth for him to put his belongings. He already opened the driver's door and the passenger's. He entered into the car and sat on the driver's seat. Temitope closed the booth and came to him.

'Come down, I'm the one driving.' He said, holding the door handle and staring at Jesse.

Jesse surprisingly came down. 'No, you can't. That will be the end of my job if you drive me home.' He said.

'No, read my lips. No! Let me have the key.' He requested, with his right hand forward.

Jesse reluctantly gave him the car key and went to the other side of the car to sit. Temitope gave a short smile and entered into the car. He switched on the ignition to check the time on the dashboard. He closed the door and started the engine.

He sped off home, never forgot the was to the house.

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
smileyAll comments and corrections will be highly appreciated.. Tenx all 4 read'n ds..smiley

#Temitope Daniel#

#No Matter What#

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
-71-

Temitope drove to the gate and hooted. The gate keeper rushed out to open the gate, he drove in. Tolulope and Olajumoke were standing at the balcony, they were happy seeing him come in. They rushed downstairs on seeing him come in.

Tolulope and Olajumoke came out of the house. Temitope got down of the car and rushed to his parents. He prostrated and hugged them tightly. His mother pecked him as he was hugging his father also.

'Why were you useless? You couldn't drive?' Olajumoke faced Jesse who stood by the mirror of the car.

'No ma. I told....' He trembled.

'Yeah mum. I insisted on driving home.' Temitope smiled as he cuddled his parents in.

Jesse went back to meet his able gate keeper and started gisting.

Oluwatomisin got herself prepared. She went to Tofunmi's house to greet her for that morning to while away her boring time. Both were in Tofunmi's room gisting when Tomisin's phone rang.

It was Temitope that was calling her to inform her about his arrival. She was very happy to hear that he had arrived. She didn't give a second thought when she left and headed to his place. She had missed him so much.

Tonia had gone to her station that time. It was just remaining two weeks for her to end her service. She was posted to Ibadan to serve,she wasn't around by that time. Tomisin called Temitope on getting to the entrance of the gate.

He got out of the house in a three-quater knicker and a palm slippers. He was looking more handsome. "Open the gate for the visitor." Temitope instructed Folu, the gate keeper.

'Alright sir.' He replied and opened the gate. Temitope was standing some distance from the gate, he rushed to her on seeing her. Both hugged each other, Tomisin was really happy seeing Temitope.

'Come inside damsel.' Temitope smiled and drew her in.

Tolulope and Olajumoke were not in then, Jesse had taken them out, it was only Temitope and Fola that had been at home.

Temitope and Tomisin started discussions immediately. They were in the living room, both sat together and started talking.

'There are lots of gists for you damsel.' Temitope winked and smiled.

'Same here, and it seems you just heard this damsel of a word sha.' She smiled to him back.

'That's part of the gist. That's how they address females over there. I'm so happy seeing you.' Temitope smiled.

'You aren't as happy as I am.' Tomisin replied, stretching her hand to pick the magazine on the centre table.

'Now, wait. I'll be right back.' Temitope stood up and walked inside the room.

The car hooted outside and Folu opened the gate for Jesse to drive in. Tolulope and Olajumoke had arrived, they walked inside and met Tomisin.

'You again?' Olajumoke uttered and dropped her handbag.

Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
*shocked* pick ma hand fan and get ma glasses ready 4 d nxt upd8... Haba! Kai! Tomisin!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Abbey2580: *shocked* pick ma hand fan and get ma glasses ready 4 d nxt upd8... Haba! Kai! Tomisin!

Lolzz bro, tk am easy oo.. 2mao z anoda day.
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Tomisin is somehow brave sha, how could she have gone to Temitope's house?
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Tomisin is somehow brave sha, how could she have gone to Temitope's house?

Lolz, na love wey cover her face na.. She missed Temitope a lot so she didn't even think at all b4 she left.. *shinning teeth*
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2013
-72-

The car hooted outside and Folu opened the gate for Jesse to drive in. Tolulope and Olajumoke had arrived, they walked inside and met Tomisin.

'You again?' Olajumoke uttered and dropped her handbag. She walked towards her, Tomisin stood up immediately and knelt down, she was already afraid.

Temitope who didn't know his parents has come walked down the stairs majestically. He rushed down on seeing them standing with her and questioning her.

'Welcome.' Temitope prostrated.

'What is she doing here?' Olajumoke asked angrily.

'She came to greet me, its been a year mum, that we've seen each other.' Temitope stood up and faced her squarely.

Tolulope was confused, he didn't know whether he should just support his wife or not. He walked upstairs without uttering a word.

'Now, stand up and leave this place. Its not your fault, when guys have gone over you and raped you.' Olajumoke exclaimed.

Tomisin stood up, shivering and sweating where she was and took her handbag. Temitope was carrying a female handbag full of different gifts with him. He followed her.

'Where do you think you are going?' Olajumoke questioned Temitope, eyeing him and pointing to him to go back inside.

'Mum, you should have known the type of son you have. I'm not normal, just use to keep ma madness.' Temitope uttered angrily and left the house.

'Me?' Olajumoke stood there and wondered.

Temitope started shouting her name. Tomisin was already at the gate, she turned to the back and only waved. She had started crying again.

'Open that gate!' Temitope shouted at Folu.

Jesse rushed to Temitope to receive the key from him. Temitope didn't wait. He drove out of the house angrily. Tomisin had started driving home too. He was following her at a steady rate with only singlet and three-quater on him.

Tomisin stopped the car when it got to a point on the road. She came down and walked towards him. "Temitope you are too stubborn, mum told you not to go out so return inside the house.' She uttered weeping.

Tomisin, just enter into that car and let's go. Just let's go, I can't imagine myself seeing you crying, the first time we are seeing in this year.' Temitope started his too.

'No, please. Don't think about me. Who I'm I? I'm a nobody...'

'No! Shut up and don't say that again. I even know what to do.' Temitope turned back and went back home.

'Temitope!' Tomisin exclaimed. "I pray he won't go home and cause trouble. I'm I not in trouble like this?' Tomisin continued crying.

Temitope entered into the compound. He went into his room and packed some clothes into the traveling bag he just brought home. No one was in the living room then, he packed them and wore a native dress and left his room.

Olajumoke and Tolulope were already discussing in the room then. They knew he had come back from where he angrily went to.

'You do overreact, at least you should I've take it easy.' Tolulope said.

'No, whenever I see her or her father, its just like a spirit comes over me and I behave like that. The death of my parents is still fresh in my memory and can never dry off.' Olajumoke said.

'I don't think I support this again.' Tolulope said.

'What! What are you saying? What do you mean?' Olajumoke quickly asked staring at him.

'I mean, they should be friends. Let's forget the past, at least, her father saved my own life from danger. See, I don't think that behavior is still in Seun.' Tolulope said.

'No! I insist. No!' She shouted.

'Okay o. Your wish is my command.' Tolulope smiled.

'Better.' Olajumoke stood up and left the room.

Temitope had already written a note then, for them not to search for him. He had packed his necessary thing and ran away. He had left already, this time.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2013
M xoxo sowie, 4 nt upd8n y'sterdae, never worry..... #typn a lot of pages naaw!

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2013
Alright.... M xpectant....
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2013
-73-

Olajumoke was shocked. She rushed inside the room to show Tolulope the written note. "Just see your son!" She exclaimed as she sat on the bed sadly.

Tolulope read what was there and stood up at once. "Is this boy normal at all?" Tolulope said.

'This is not the issue of someone being normal here, just let's go in search of him.' Olajumoke cried.

Tolulope stared at her for a while, then picked his phone to dial Temitope's phone number. It was just ringing Temitope never picked it up. "Has he picked it up?' Olajumoke stood up at Tolulope.

'He's not picking it!' Tolulope exclaimed, he dropped the phone on the bed angrily and rushed out of the room. Olajumoke followed him immediately.

'Jesse, Fola!' Tolulope was shouting their names till he got outside to meet them.

Jesse and Fola stood side by side. Both staring at themselves, never knew what they've done wrong.

'Where is Temitope?' Tolulope asked sharply.

Fola laughed briefly. 'He has gone out sir.' He smiled.

'So what's funny about that now? I asked that where is he and you started laughing. Is it in anyway funny?' Tolulope asked, shouting and eyeing him.

'No sir, I was afraid at your call sir. I thought something serious happened.' Fola replied, still smiling a little.

'From the look of things, you aren't normal, and why is it that you are still here?' He faced Jesse.

'Me?' Jesse asked.

'No, me. Foolish question. Why couldn't you take Temitope out?' He asked.

'He refused sir.' Jesse replied.

'He refused sir.' Tolulope mimicked. He walked up to his car and Olajumoke who was not herself through out that time.

'Sir, are you going out? Let me take you there.' Jesse ran to meet Tolulope.

'Just stay behind. None of your business.' He replied.

Tolulope made a turn and drove outside by the gate and stared at Fola. "Which particular place did he ply through?' He asked.

'Sir, I didn't notice that one.' Fola replied.

Tolulope hissed and drove out. "Idiot!" He commented.

PHILLIPS GUEST HOUSE, a big and beautiful guest house that had a lot of rooms and accessories in it. Not so far from Tolulope's estate, a well reserved place for guest. Temitope drove there and parked inside. He brought out all what he would need and entered.

He booked a comfortable room and walked up there. He rested and brought out his laptop so as to start browsing, he went online on facebook and was surprised seeing Tomisin and Tonia online. Not quite long after, Tonia shared Tomisin's pix and the story again which Temitope and Tomisin saw.

Temitope was so much in anger. He was so much angry seeing the story again. He dropped his laptop angrily, Tomisin was already crying then. Temitope picked up his phone and called her. He begged her, and told her he knew it would be Tonia's doings. "I pray I don't see this Tonia again, if I do..." Temitope thought in him angrily.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Honestly I no fit laf... Looool.. Plz upd8 oo.. Dt Tonia should die gan... Lolz
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abbey2580: Honestly I no fit laf... Looool.. Plz upd8 oo.. Dt Tonia should die gan... Lolz

Lolzzzzzz, let's wait & c sha..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'm sorry 4 d inconveniences, my laptop got lost, thats why I've not been upd8n, plz bear with me
Re: No Matter What by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
Temitope Daniel: I'm sorry 4 d inconveniences, my laptop got lost, thats why I've not been upd8n, plz bear with me
Sowie abt ur lost lappy

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2013
SPLENDIDFLOZZY: .
Sowie abt ur lost lappy

Thanks so much bro.....
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
-74-

Tolulope was still amazed, Olajumoke was depressed and crying. "What do we do now?" She asked panting.

'It's not up to that dear, I don't like the way you are just crying like this o.' Tolulope stared at her for a while and faced the track back.

'Why won't I be like this?' We are talking about a whole child here!' She exclaimed.

'Wait, something just dropped into my mind. I don't know. Should I call Seun to ask if he's there with Tomisin?' He asked thoughtfully.

'Where? Just call him if that will be the solution to this problem now.' She uttered, still looking sad.

'Maybe he's in there house, thats what I'm driving at.' Tolulope added.

'Do you think he'll be at home now?' Olajumoke asked.

'Who knows, let me just do that and know if that's the case so that our minds can be at rest. 'He said, bringing out his cell phone from his pocket and parked the car, dialing Seun's phone number.

Tomisin was already in her room, still weeping. She was deeply hurt in her. "How I wish this never happened!" She thought and lamented as she was crying. Not quite long after, her cell phone also started ringing out beside the shelf where she angrily dropped it after reading the piece on Facebook.

"Who is this again?" She lamented as she walked sluggishly to the shelf and picked her phone. It was Seun calling.

She picked the phone and tried to ammend her voice so that Seun won't notice her weeping.

'Hello, my darling daughter.' He said.

'Yes dad, how has been work?' She tried smiling.

'God is to be thanked dear. I just wanna ask if Temitope is there.' Seun uttered.

'Tope? He's not here now. Why are you asking dad.' She asked thoughtfully.

His parents just called me to ask, I think something is happening,. He's not at home and it seemed something has gone wrong.' He spoke.

'That's somehow funny to me. We spoke few moments ago, let me call him and ask where he is.' She uttered.

The call ended, she dialed Temitope's cell phone number amd Temitope picked it up. She was amazed that he picked up her call but ignored other people's. "Tope!" she exclaimed.

'Yeah dearie, hope you've stopped crying? Just don't worry, leave me to her.' He uttered.

'Where are you presently? ' She asked quickly.

'You're funny, why did you just ask of that now?' He smiled.

'Just answer me, you left the house right?' she uttered.

'Alright, yeah. So how did you get to know? 'He inquired thoughtfully.

'You know yourself that you've caused pandemonium at home. You've made everyone panting and even mum crying.' She said.

'How did you know that!' He exclaimed.

'Sure now, I know she's a woman, she must have been doing that.' She said, shaking her head.

'I'm not stepping into that house, mum has been a bone in my throat! ' He shouted.

'Alright, please. Never mind her, I plead, please.' she repeated.

ALRIGHT, he uttered unhappily.

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
-74-

Tolulope was still amazed, Olajumoke was depressed and crying. "What do we do now?" She asked panting.

'It's not up to that dear, I don't like the way you are just crying like this o.' Tolulope stared at her for a while and faced the track back.

'Why won't I be like this?' We are talking about a whole child here!' She exclaimed.

'Wait, something just dropped into my mind. I don't know. Should I call Seun to ask if he's there with Tomisin?' He asked thoughtfully.

'Where? Just call him if that will be the solution to this problem now.' She uttered, still looking sad.

'Maybe he's in there house, thats what I'm driving at.' Tolulope added.

'Do you think he'll be at home now?' Olajumoke asked.

'Who knows, let me just do that and know if that's the case so that our minds can be at rest. 'He said, bringing out his cell phone from his pocket and parked the car, dialing Seun's phone number.

Tomisin was already in her room, still weeping. She was deeply hurt in her. "How I wish this never happened!" She thought and lamented as she was crying. Not quite long after, her cell phone also started ringing out beside the shelf where she angrily dropped it after reading the piece on Facebook.

"Who is this again?" She lamented as she walked sluggishly to the shelf and picked her phone. It was Seun calling.

She picked the phone and tried to ammend her voice so that Seun won't notice her weeping.

'Hello, my darling daughter.' He said.

'Yes dad, how has been work?' She tried smiling.

'God is to be thanked dear. I just wanna ask if Temitope is there.' Seun uttered.

'Tope? He's not here now. Why are you asking dad.' She asked thoughtfully.

His parents just called me to ask, I think something is happening,. He's not at home and it seemed something has gone wrong.' He spoke.

'That's somehow funny to me. We spoke few moments ago, let me call him and ask where he is.' She uttered.

The call ended, she dialed Temitope's cell phone number amd Temitope picked it up. She was amazed that he picked up her call but ignored other people's. "Tope!" she exclaimed.

'Yeah dearie, hope you've stopped crying? Just don't worry, leave me to her.' He uttered.

'Where are you presently? ' She asked quickly.

'You're funny, why did you just ask of that now?' He smiled.

'Just answer me, you left the house right?' she uttered.

'Alright, yeah. So how did you get to know? 'He inquired thoughtfully.

'You know yourself that you've caused pandemonium at home. You've made everyone panting and even mum crying.' She said.

'How did you know that!' He exclaimed.

'Sure now, I know she's a woman, she must have been doing that.' She said, shaking her head.

'I'm not stepping into that house, mum has been a bone in my throat! ' He shouted.

'Alright, please. Never mind her, I plead, please.' she repeated.

ALRIGHT, he uttered unhappily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback: The British Council Library Ibadan In 1964 / Chimamanda Vs Chinua Achebe,who Is A Better Writer / Blue ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.