Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! (14730 Views)

Friendship, Dating, Relationship & Marriage Through Nairaland / Has Any Relationship Been Found Through 'nairaland'? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by frankyychiji(f): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Awwww. How nice! HML! Na Gbawe or st Black na him I go marry... Btw, shouldnt I just settle for Billyonaire? Afterall the guy is rich and is in PDP so he is a potential Presido grin grin

#teamfreshair#

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Larai Boluwaji: Too many psychos and pretenders on NL. Can't risk it angry

Judging from your pix.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by freecocoa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Long and kinda boring story,couldn't finish reading it jor.

What are usernames of the couple?
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by slap1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why do i think the bolded is the name of the Nairalander. I know a Nairalander called Debrief.
Haha. Yeah, Debrief. I don't see him around anymore.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Lordave: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
This one Sexkillz is all over this thread, I can smell something.

2 Likes

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm not surprised, there are a lot of truly wonderful people here. I'm fortunate to have met a couple of them!

Congrats to the new couple!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by freecocoa(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
slap1: Haha. Yeah, Debrief. I don't see him around anymore.
Na woman o.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by soccer3: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
I will like to marry IYA NGBALI grin
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Its about time I get a ring....

Feed_me_more where are u at?

*Chases away Seun far from her*

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
I've not seen Idowuogbo for some time now. What happened?
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Tabelachizza(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
smiley,***dats cool***
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well his case is one in a thousand!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by naijathings(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
i consider this to b a well cooked story with lots of new generation truth inside.

i remember my days of love letters and poems. young and dumb but it was fun.

then yahoo chatrooms... thats long before Mark Zukky even dreamt of facebook.

times change.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by boron10(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva: I've not seen Idowuogbo for some time now. What happened?
She dey Labour room

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
So true....let me join in wishing them HML as well; and all the best to them....It'll also have been nice to know their usernames...but that's only if they're willing to disclose such information.....
Ujujoan: I'm not surprised, there are a lot of truly wonderful people here. I'm fortunate to have met a couple of them!

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
dridowu: Congrat to them but show us their pics
i wonder why their pics was not uploaded for confirmation after all the big big grammar used.....#Shiooor!

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Chigorkizz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
U mean ur friend found his wife on nairaland?
Baburu tins.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by searay(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oh God! When shall I find my own on Nairaland!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by chitoria: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Too much story.anyway congrat to them.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by bank2k4real(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Xb4Real: Op, u try, I nu go? But they be no teach u summary for skul? All these big grammars and long note no be to tell us ur friend or whoever meet his wife here ? We don hear. kissOp, u try, I nu go? But they be no teach u summary for skul? All these big grammars and long note no be to tell us ur friend or whoever meet his wife here ? We don hear.

I tire oooooooooo
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ujujoan: I'm not surprised, there are a lot of truly wonderful people here. I'm fortunate to have met a couple of them!

I guess you also met your spouse here #Congratulation!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by shejane: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats, it feels gud 2 kw ders hope 4 all.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Datruggedman: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Endtime, hahaha
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by DaWhiz: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
E too long jor... angry
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
searay: Oh God! When shall I find my own on Nairaland!
God's time is the best...you just wait and wait and wait till when old ages knock at your door.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by passionate88: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Congrats to them oo but they failed to invite us to their wedding, and thats bad na

anyway am next after '... and ogugua88' but I'm finding it difficult to choose from Aluta continua and my Oyoyo Sweet tease
Aluta na so?
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
searay: Oh God! When shall I find my own on Nairaland!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by passionate88: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why do i think the bolded is the name of the Nairalander. I know a Nairalander called Debrief.
Debrief08, no b her, debrief is very brief this bride dey lenghty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.