Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7588 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:
God bless you...

Some people get brain but dem lack wisdom.

She thinks it's all about spitting over one thousand words per sec.

Nonsense!

Despite everything, she still couldn't say 'yes' or 'no'.

Listen Gree-die, if truely you are married, you couldn't state categorically that you are when it was asked, then if someone repeat what Crown-Prince has done here, blame it on yourself and consider it an insult on your husband.

I wonder why it would be difficult for someone to say she is married to prevent further childishness and display of affection for a married woman.

Agreed, you owe nobody explanation. Read between the lines and see why Asked you to state it, rather than allow a 3rd party(Ogugua) do the job for you.

In my rights, I believe marriage should be given its own respect.
Na me u dey vent on? Shuo... I laugh.

Everybody knows skydeep is married to Xynerise and would mind how they speak of her or her husband here. There should be limit to which so called 'play' be allowed.

I wonder why it's so HARD for you to see the reason for the question.

As usual, some people will see wrong but due to foolishness, they will hide under cloud of cheering on while they lead the prey to its trap.

It's pathetic you couldn't see the reason.

When next another person does same on you, blame it on yourself. Today, it's crownprince and tomorrow it would be crownking.

Which is more insulting, the fact that you are marriedbut refused to state it or a simple harmless question which was meant to do your status more good than harm?

Nonsense!

do we all know that skydeep is married to xynerise? do we? you would be surprised

2sexy, its not a personal attack on you, i addressed everyone on this thread so don't go accusing me of the same thing you are guilty of... lengthy words to clarify one small issue did you call it?

thing is, im a very private person and i owe noone no explanation. don't think you can make me feel bad about my decision.

what do you know about admissions , insults and letting down, really? don't spew crap just for the sake of!

a thread was opened proclaiming love for gree-die, i withheld my comment cz i didn't want nls drama until sexkillz and co started writing about my supposed marriage. i replied and clearly made it known that these ple writing these things about me do not know me atleast, i do not know them.

Did that caution them? no. rather they started again on this thread. i should be angry, very much so. im the one that have been wronged. they have no right to write about me, doesn't matter if the info they are doling out is true or false. i pretty much keep to myself on here and i expect everyone to do the same....

the answer you are so.eager to have? i know it. its within my personal knowledge but will i oblige you? no. let the same ple that started this .... finish it.

all i ask is that you respect my decision to stay out of this charade. are you so far sunken that you ll try to throw the mudsling? pls don't go there. i throw and don't miss.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
chidyhels:
Miss perfect wants to enjoy the ru.mb.le,so pls am waiting,thats why i joined nland.

Its not a crime to be married,its not a crime for a young man to profess his love for an e-character he notice,its not a crime for you to hide your status instead cos some miss perfect will make a mountain out of it and enjoy the show.

Bring it on- thats if your acct has not being hijackd
its settled then?? you enjoy the show and you leave me out it. grin

no, my acct hasn't bin hijacked. i was called out so i typed as the spirit led me
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by deshclones(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
My Homie 2sexy no dey ever learn from his past mistake.....see the way this supposed gree die chic washed ma homie....its sad...we are all out to have fun..married or unmarried...the gree die chic is obviously hiding her status cos she still wants a roll in the sack...how its so hard for 2sexy to comprehend baffles me....must a gal tell you she is married before you stop passing amorous messages to her?? elder crownprince wants a roll in the sack with the said woman..how is that our business??

why will you respect a supposed married woman when she herself is obviously not married or she is not proud of her husband or marital status..it doesnt take up to a minute for a gal in a love filled relationship to make it known that she is not available...gree die dey give una all the signs and alerts to toast am una dey dull....2sexy your matter don dey tire me sha...
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
deshclones: .My Homie 2sexy no dey ever learn from his past mistake.....see the way this supposed gree die chic washed ma homie....its sad...we are all out to have fun..married or unmarried...the gree die chic is obviously hiding her status cos she still wants a roll in the sack...how its so hard for 2sexy to comprehend baffles me....must a gal tell you she is married before you stop passing amorous messages to her?? elder crownprince wants a roll in the sack with the said woman..how is that our business??

why will you respect a supposed married woman when she herself is obviously not married or she is not proud of her husband or marital status..it doesnt take up to a minute for a gal in a love filled relationship to make it known that she is not available...gree die dey give una all the signs and alerts to toast am una dey dull....2sexy your matter don dey tire me sha...

lol... i can't remember the last time i got angry or wrote unladylike things. guess what? im not tempted.

you can insinuate all you want, im not going down that road with you.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bros, no vex...

Na d way Ogugua dey mention the thing na hin make me wonder cos me sef dey surprise ni oh.

No b say I dey interested oh...

Anyway, it only further confirmed the amount or gravity of fakers we have around.

No wahala bros... I don withdraw. No vex for me...

I just realised say na just for the fun of it.

If u notice, I dey hardly come here except I see better thread to comment on, not those watery ones.

Bros, no vex for me, biko!
deshclones: My Homie 2sexy no dey ever learn from his past mistake.....see the way this supposed gree die chic washed ma homie....its sad...we are all out to have fun..married or unmarried...the gree die chic is obviously hiding her status cos she still wants a roll in the sack...how its so hard for 2sexy to comprehend baffles me....must a gal tell you she is married before you stop passing amorous messages to her?? elder crownprince wants a roll in the sack with the said woman..how is that our business??

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
You guys should knock it off.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Papa have spoken... *unfollowing*
xynerise: You guys should knock it off.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by deshclones(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, no vex...

Na d way Ogugua dey mention the thing na hin make me wonder cos me sef dey surprise ni oh.

No b say I dey interested oh...

Anyway, it only further confirmed the amount or gravity of fakers we have around.

No wahala bros... I don withdraw. No vex for me...

I just realised say na just for the fun of it.

If u notice, I dey hardly come here except I see better thread to comment on, not those watery ones.

Bros, no vex for me, biko!

no p mate...FYI....no dey too respect women....98.9% of them will abuse respect and do not deserve it...copy that bro.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
xynerise: You guys should knock... it off.

really? why now? because you don't want your friends on the hot seat??

you think "knock it off" will magically make everything ok?
it was ok you to join in ridiculing my name just to get back at the op?
did you tell the ple that dragged me into this to knock it off wen they wrote all dat ish about me in my absence?
do you want us to knock it off coz you don't want youself and 'wifey' to be involved?
aren't you enjoying this... game anymore?

i don't want to knock it off just yet and oh, it has nothing to do with 2sexy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by deshclones(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

did you tell the ple that dragged me into this to knock it off wen they wrote all dat ish about me in my absence?
do you want us to knock it off coz you don't want youself and 'wifey' to be involved?

Why you mouthing off 2sexy like he's the one that started this thread??...what stops you from calling out Elder crownprince ,sexkillz or ogugua that told us your marital status?..why 2sexy??..oh i get it...you scared of those people abi...see..take a chill pill mrs...face your adversaries squarely and leave ma homie outta your issues..or you gat desh to contend with...
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

Firstly, I aint taking this comment personal.

Secondly, ''my friends''? Cmon dear, everyone is my friend, I have no enemy here.

Taking about me and skydeep being involved, do you think I give a 4k about it? I am just tired of the face-me-I-face-you apartment drama you guys are displaying.

And another thing, I cant remember joining anybody to ridicule you. You can quote where I did that
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
deshclones:

Why you mouthing off 2sexy like he's the one that started this thread??...what stops you from. calling out Elder crownprince ,sexkillz or ogugua that told us your marital status?..why 2sexy??..oh i get it...you scared of those people abi...see..take a chill pill mrs...face your adversaries squarely and leave ma homie outta your issues..or you gat desh to contend with...

hey!!!! you no dey read well? i wrote " it has nothing to do with 2sexy"!

im waiting for crown prince, sexkillz and ogugua tp explain to me why they can't settle their problems without bringing my name into it.

im not interested in contending wit u or ur 'hommie'. btw don't be writing for ur homie lyk he is spineless. why can't i contend wit him if i want to,why you? undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
xynerise:
Firstly, I aint taking this comment personal.

Secondly, ''my friends''? Cmon dear, everyone is my friend, I have no enemy here.

Taking about me and skydeep being involved, do you think I give a 4k about it? I am just tied of the face-me-I-face-you apartment drama you guys are displaying.

And another thing, I cant remember joining anybody to ridicule you. You can quote where I did that

lol.... ok i hear you. i won't be mouthing off lipsrsealed

lol
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Fussbot: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
lwkm...thread wey start like play play o..
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

Thread started like a joke,a little misunderstanding ensued between the likes of Crown Price,Sexkillz,Ogugua,2sexy,xynerise et al ,them came the rumble itself; SexKillz vs All, Ogugua vs All,and it reversed back to SexKill vs All......
**smh**

Oya you gree-die,na who you be sef undecided
Forming "Boss Lady" abi,Your Yansh!! grin

**I wan go watch Nigeria vs Malawi jor**
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Merkki(f): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ooops. Methinks the thread would have died a natural death without all the unnecessary stunts. I guess there is more to what we read here.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: Thread started like a joke,a little misunderstanding ensued between the likes of Crown Price,Sexkillz,Ogugua,2sexy,xynerise et al ,them came the rumble itself; SexKillz vs All, Ogugua vs All,and it reversed back to SexKill vs All......
**smh**

Oya you gree-die,na who you be sef undecided
Forming "Boss Lady" abi,Your Yansh!! grin

**I wan go watch Nigeria vs Malawi jor**

forming boss lady?? undecided undecided undecided
grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

forming boss lady?? undecided undecided undecided
grin
Later na wink

We nor dey quarrel sha oo grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

lol... i can't remember the last time i got angry or wrote unladylike things. guess what? im not tempted.

you can insinuate all you want, im not going down that road with you.

African woman nor go gree...
She go say,
She go say 'I be lady o'.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
I hear you bros... Advice taken.

E clear say dem nor need or deserve am sef...

Abeg, make I go spend time for better thing jor.

Disgusting section for nairaland.
deshclones:

no p mate...FYI....no dey too respect women....98.9% of them will abuse respect and do not deserve it...copy that bro.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gree-die, on behalf of those traducers I tenders a deserve apology to you. we'd really vilify your person and really I'm sorry about the whole mess. I take responsibility for all this melodrama cum show of shame.

It really very unfortunate that some 20+ adults still see themselves as kids and deserving of romance section. They'd formed a little clique and believe all available ladies single and on nairaland must belong to them. I really don't know what their grudge is all about but these adults singing about your supposed marriage means someone you're involved with might have been intimating them 'group' of your privacy!

ROMANCE SECTION
Society expects every adult individual to have passed through elementary stages in life before embracing romance. When a male child is born, he is expected to be nurtured, groomed and developed in every sphere of life and at this juncture, beginning with education.
A man comes out from secondary school at the age of 18, enrols into the university with all the WAEC and JAMB wahala and still is expected to leave the university at 23 latest and 25 maximum. The compulsory one year youth service adds another year and when he is done, he goes into the labour market looking for job. By 27 he might probably be working on his dream job. Enabling him to save to get an apartment, furnish it, buy a car and save for his weddings. I suppose and if you all will agree with me that a typical Nigerian guy without any form of financial leaning from wealthy parents is ready for romance and marriage at the age of 29/30 and 35 years maximum. This is applicable only when your parents has solved all the basic responsibilities in the home front without you bothering who and who to sponsor or pay their tuition fees at school before settling down. Now, if these illustrations captions the scenerio, isn't it proper for a 29-45 years old to seek romance at the romance section of nairaland?

What future do a girl of 22 have with an undergraduate male whose future is not certain with the economic situation of the country?
An undergrads still under the supervision and sponsorship of both parent discussing romance instead of being in the education section. A lot of questions begs for an answer but I will succinctly put it thus: only matured people should be in the romance section and the family section is for married people to seek solutions to challenges.

My dear, I am so so sorry for this public display and have decided to withdrew my intentions since it runs contrary to your expectations.

Happy weekend!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
^Like seriously? grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
well it took the modearators nearly 5 . minutes to hide my post.. i suppose that is fair.... lol.

erm crown prince,tendering a deserved apology doesn't make you a weakling, it makes u a real man. i have heard you.
the reason im not holding anything against you is coz i know all about the clique and group you write about.

No im not involved with ANYONE on here. Goodevening.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
xynerise: ^Like seriously? grin
You don start.

Oku di over grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
una nor really get work

smdh
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Crown Prince:
You don start.

Oku di over grin
Ok sir cool
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
una nor really get work

smdh
obviously.
if i had something important to do today, do you think i'd be here??
thankfully i ll be going back to busy tomorrow.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Smh
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
xynerise: ^Like seriously? grin
As in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Take A Look At What These Boys Are Doing!!! (photo) / Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.