Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7592 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2013
deshclones: Bro you are so damn right...this forum has lost its relevance...too much childish posts and dictator mods have messed up this forum for real...miss those days of yore..when 190,annonymous,dabrake,2sexy(and his heartbreak stories) ragdolls and that jamo chic with their never ending beefs,even sexkillz before he became a mood.......when men were all out to have fun....not now that even ga.ys have infiltrated this noble forum and are running amok with so many posts and s1lly bravery with no one to checkmate them...what will a brother gain here??...No punny,no correct pal to gist with...and mods/ga.y guys harassing us....what is there to enjoy here again?....

Yup yup i see u bro grin grin

U shouldnt have said it any better grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 1:22am On Sep 04, 2013
deshclones: Bro you are so damn right...this forum has lost its relevance...too much childish posts and dictator mods have messed up this forum for real...miss those days of yore..when 190,annonymous,dabrake,2sexy(and his heartbreak stories) ragdolls and that jamo chic with their never ending beefs,even sexkillz before he became a mood.......when men were all out to have fun....not now that even ga.ys have infiltrated this noble forum and are running amok with so many posts and s1lly bravery with no one to checkmate them...what will a brother gain here??...No punny,no correct pal to gist with...and mods/ga.y guys harassing us....what is there to enjoy here again?....

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 1:24am On Sep 04, 2013
mama-gee:
Poster, at least you have mama-gee. grin

When there's mama-gee, you don't need anyone else. cool

rotfl

have u seen your husband maduekele from the 80's grin grin grin

Missed u doe where u been my muchie muchie grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringrin

Present,Sir!!!

Well, I think it's has to do with 'time'. As time evolves, passion, interest and desires are submerged while new ones emerge...

No doubt, this section has lost it's exuberance , vibrancy and vigor. A lot of people have receded to the outer-world for comfort.

Inked-nerd, iice, godmother were the old players but no where to be found. Just yesterday, I created a thread to ask after Idowuogbo and only God knows where she may be now. She hasn't been spotted anywhere lately.

Where is freecocoa, rokiatu and the other?

A fellow member also told me she won't be coming around anymore... And she has kept her words.

Sweetlemon too have left... These days when I come here and see the innumerable junks this section has degenerated to, I wonder where it's heading to.

Well, I have learnt not drink panadol for another person headache... Na dem know

Lwkmd @ deschlones calling mzdark out grin grin

2sexy and his heartbreak stories grin grin grin grin grin

@2sexy and Goldielucks has left too but won a friend in me grin grin grin

wetin remain you sef nor go port grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Baba, God don butter my bread with 'super love stories' ooooo.

I dey tell you and will gist you later. Baba Deshy sef don know...

The Girlfriend has to go so that the wife can come in wink - 190

You Rock bro!
190-the-clown:

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Lol. I wonder how many people joined Nairaland specifically to find romance. As for those who do find, I wonder how many knew they were supposed to report their romances to Crown Prince lol.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by cahnellven: 5:24am On Sep 04, 2013
smh+.+.hmmm
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2013
Funny topic grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2013
True... But honestly, this place is becoming something else with the amount of junk threads floating around...

ogugua88: Lol. I wonder how many people joined Nairaland specifically to find romance. As for those who do find, I wonder how many knew they were supposed to report their romances to Crown Prince lol.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
True... But honestly, this place is becoming something else with the amount of junk threads floating around...

Any suggestions as to how we can turn this section around?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by deshclones(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

I don port nah...na once in a while i just dey pop in make i see wetin dey happen here...these ga.ys gimme the creeps...where is lefulefu,yeye4life,idowo,bin gbagbo..mehn i miss those guys...moreover 2sexy is hooked up mate...gorgeous gal at that..the guy dey do well now..no more heartbreak tales...for now sha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Na so ooh...
deshclones:

I don port nah...na once in a while i just dey pop in make i see wetin dey happen here...these ga.ys gimme the creeps...where is lefulefu,yeye4life,idowo,bin gbagbo..mehn i miss those guys...moreover 2sexy is hooked up mate...gorgeous gal at that..the guy dey do well now..no more heartbreak tales...for now sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ehen so 2sexy uve finally had s-e-x after all these yrs

Tell me more cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Egbe mu eh!!! gringringringrin
190-the-clown:

Tell me more cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Egbe mu eh!!! gringringringrin
shocked
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by deshclones(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

Tell me more cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude finally got laid brother.....damn..am laffing so hard now.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
What?
Abu Mikey: shocked
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin

190 IS MADDING...

I GO CATCH AM... cheesy
deshclones:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude finally got laid brother.....damn..am laffing so hard now.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
What?
You spoke Esan??
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lmao... Bros, na Benin I been wan speak oh, how I take port enter Esan surprise me oooo shockedshockedshockedshocked . Choi see network diversion.

Anyways, I am half Benin. cheesy
Abu Mikey: You spoke Esan??
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Lmao... Bros, na Benin I been wan speak oh, how I take port enter Esan surprise me oooo shockedshockedshockedshocked . Choi see network diversion.

Anyways, I am half Benin. cheesy
No wahala cheesycheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by UjSizzle(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Someone go warm the milk, the lil Prince needs to be fed
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Smartiegurl(f): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Too much cry cry everytime, i wonder why some peeps take this forum so Seriously.....anyway me sef dey miss Idowu, Mynd44 where she dey?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Teespice(f): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:

Honestly. I thought I was the only one who noticed the junk threads.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Ab025(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
@crown prince.........how fa na?

I hope u re treatin gree-die fine o, I hope u guys are already together and already on ur way to d alter...?

Who knows, perhaps ur testimony with gree-die can help turn this romance section for real, atleast everyone here will have hope that maybe everytin we have been searchin for actually exists in nairaland.

I dey wait o, pls don't take too long o, no fall our hand o.....winkz#
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
^Na Jazz? grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
sexkillz: ^Na Jazz? grin

You'll be roundly disappointed!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ab025: @crown prince.........how fa na?

I hope u re treatin gree-die fine o, I hope u guys are already together and already on ur way to d alter...?

Who knows, perhaps ur testimony with gree-die can help turn this romance section for real, atleast everyone here will have hope that maybe everytin we have been searchin for actually exists in nairaland.

I dey wait o, pls don't take too long o, no fall our hand o.....winkz#
My Gee,
I gbadu your infallible concernment! We are trudging on and in no time...something positive will consummate
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
They say dreams may come true...
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by swtchicgurl: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Crownprince I think ure a fool undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Do This(photo)? / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.