Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Do I Win Her Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Her Heart? (1059 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win Her Heart? by eniorisha(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls hous,there is dc lady around 23yrs of age(i am 29) ,we r native of d same town,she lives and school around our hometown but i reside outside our state,working n schooling.
i met her on fb n add her,she accepted promtly.Aside scanty exchange of pleasantries and frequent comments on her posts and pics which she always appreciates;there has never been any prolonged convo btw us.
i have been asking her out via fb inbox msgs for d past two wks sending series of sweet msgs to her and she has not reply either accepting or
turning down d offer.i sincerely luv this lady.i'm single n unattached.what next do i do?should i redirect my feelings towards sb else?not 4geting to state that we attend d same church whenever i'm in town and i know her family members quite well.
Veterans help me out,pls!!!!
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by demelza: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Cant you go talk to her in person?
Why will you ask someone out on facebook?
What reason have you given for her to accept your offer apart from liking her pix and posting on her wall?
Grow some cojones and do what should be done.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
eni orisha: pls hous,there is dc lady around 23yrs of age(i am 29) ,we r native of d same town,she lives and school around our hometown but i reside outside our state,working n schooling.
i met her on fb n add her,she accepted promtly.Aside scanty exchange of pleasantries and frequent comments on her posts and pics which she always appreciates;there has never been any prolonged convo btw us.
i have been asking her out via fb inbox msgs for d past two wks sending series of sweet msgs to her and she has not reply either accepting or
turning down d offer.i sincerely luv this lady.i'm single n unattached.what next do i do?should i redirect my feelings towards sb else?not 4geting to state that we attend d same church whenever i'm in town and i know her family members quite well.

Tell her you are ready to be her baby dady.
OK jokes apart, ask her for a date the next time you bump into her in church (Don’t go asking her before church service oh).
Just man up and go chat her up.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by macklef(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
The inbox toastin is just too lame n dumb, wait til u get to see her again, arange a date n get it off from ther
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by MrCork: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
eni orisha: pls hous,there is dc lady around 23yrs of age(i am 29) ,we r native of d same town,she lives and school around our hometown but i reside outside our state,working n schooling.

...brother..from a plaYa point fo view...juss buy her Brazillian wig & she's yours...thats the only way to get a 9ja babe! angry
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
^
lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by Expensivem(f): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Since u already know where to see her, as in d church or her family house. Y not pay her a visit one weekend and pour out ur hrt see if there is space for u . Less u keep hoping on a hopeless issue.
Gudluck.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by eniorisha(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: Cant you go talk to her in person?
Why will you ask someone out on facebook?
What reason have you given for her to accept your offer apart from liking her pix and posting on her wall?
Grow some cojones and do what should be done.
i get ur point,but dictance barrier as i mentioned earlier is keeping us far apart.thanks 4 ur contribution
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by eniorisha(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Expensivem: Since u already know where to see her, as in d church or her family house. Y not pay her a visit one weekend and pour out ur hrt see if there is space for u . Less u keep hoping on a hopeless issue.
Gudluck.

that is just it! she lives in osun state while i reside in ogun state/cotonou.my stance is a girl of her age and an undergraduate 4 dt matter should at be courteous enough to say if there is space me or not,to save my time,my efforts and lastly my luv dt has never been share with any girl.
what about getting her phone no and cal her?
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by eniorisha(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Expensivem: Since u already know where to see her, as in d church or her family house. Y not pay her a visit one weekend and pour out ur hrt see if there is space for u . Less u keep hoping on a hopeless issue.
Gudluck.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Give her plenty money and she will be all yours!
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by cahnellven: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2013
if i were u ,i'll have given up already+.+.come to think of it,how are u even going to face her? And @23 chances are dat shez attached to sum1 already

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco / (PHOTO) Woman Wishes To Marry Her Son And Awaits A Child With Him / My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.