Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! (3367 Views)

Does The Beauty Of A Woman Fade Away If She Says NO. / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! / I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

ROTFLMAO!!! oH GAWDDD!!

mrs. method man for where?

I am already engaged o. . dint I tell ya cool

Come Yankee airport, na my pittbulls I go send after you. . .you'll run like you've never run before. . .

you see that pot belly gan, it'll disappear like Iyabo Obj cheesy

mrs method in the making

tell ur bobo/husband make he hold tight, we dey comot anytin for any situation! grin

i go obtain you live, and nothing go shelle! grin

pitbull, i am a grizzly bear and i wld rip ur pitbulls into shreds!haha
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

mrs method in the making

tell your bobo/husband make he hold tight, we dey comot anytin for any situation! grin

i go obtain you live, and nothing go shelle! grin

pitbull, i am a grizzly bear and i would rip your pitbulls into shreds!haha

mrs method in making ko dr method in making ni tongue

my bobo is just jealous of you jare. . I'm leaving him sef. . too stubborn embarassed

nothing go shele abi? You think I dnt know the babalawo that lives next door?

dnt wake me up if you find mr. john thomas missing one morning o. , I warned you grin grin cheesy

grizzly bear? is that what they call that potbelly? lol jk wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

mrs method in making ko dr method in making ni tongue

my bobo is just jealous of you jare. . I'm leaving him sef. . too stubborn embarassed

nothing go shele abi? You think I dnt know the babalawo that lives next door?

dnt wake me up if you find mr. john thomas missing one morning o. , I warned you grin grin cheesy

grizzly bear? is that what they call that potbelly? lol jk wink

haha u clown! grin

make ur bobo dey jealous, if he not hol tight, he go dey single's market very soon!

babalawo no dey jand dis gurl, no shaking!

na for sokoto and minna john thomas dey miss, d one wey dey here gather pack dey rest, no trouble! grin

grizzly bear no belly just kicking and raking it!
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

haha u clown! grin

make your bobo dey jealous, if he not hol tight, he go dey single's market very soon!

babalawo no dey jand this girl, no shaking!

na for sokoto and minna john thomas dey miss, d one wey dey here gather pack dey rest, no trouble! grin

grizzly bear no belly just kicking and raking it!

lmao!! you're funny jare. . . just kicking/raking it? lol, you're not serious!! cheesy

He's holding tighy o. . .see him, he don tie me to the bed post "for my own good" he says grin

abt the john thomas adventure? ewwwwwww tongue how long will john thomas get up sef? it's been resting for the past 29 years shocked shocked grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2008
whats going on here?
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

lmao!! you're funny jare. . . just kicking/raking it? lol, you're not serious!! cheesy

He's holding tighy o. . .see him, he don tie me to the bed post "for my own good" he says grin

about the john thomas adventure? ewwwwwww tongue how long will john thomas get up sef? it's been resting for the past 29 years shocked shocked grin

JT dey active

Always ready to go, no delay!

dis one no be two minute noodles and e no be like NEPA current!

29 years, i still have a few years away to dat, i be youngin woman yi!

youngster ni mi, i dey bubble!

he tie u for bedpost, why naw? anyway if i be the guy, i go handcuff u to my self! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2008
fntekim:

whats going on here?

well it is only me and 4her's bizness, dat is why no one else is welcomed on this thread! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

JT dey active

Always ready to go, no delay!

this one no be two minute noodles and e no be like NEPA current!

29 years, i still have a few years away to that, i be youngin woman yi!

youngster ni mi, i dey bubble!

he tie u for bedpost, why naw? anyway if i be the guy, i go handcuff u to my self! grin
ojebi ti JT dey activate. . ti oba activate nko?

abegi!! TMI jo!! angry tongue hahhaha. . NEPA current? does it even last 2 mins? abgi!

lmao. . you dey bubble. . yeppp, pot belly dey bubble aiight cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Handcuff me to you? omo, shebi you'll soon fall asleep abi. . .that hand go comot, by force by blood!! wink

I be vampire, you no know? grin cheesy
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2008
I'll come in, what can you do? tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2008
stillwater:

i would take you too

i can handle you and toyin

wetin be ur own name? grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2008
stillwater:

stillwater. . plz abeg, take him o
this bobo does not know that I'm married. . a 45 year old woman cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

ojebi ti JT dey activate. . ti oba activate nko?

abegi!! TMI jo!! angry tongue hahhaha. . NEPA current? does it even last 2 mins? abgi!

lmao. . you dey bubble. . yeppp, pot belly dey bubble aiight cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Handcuff me to you? omo, shebi you'll soon fall asleep abi. . .that hand go comot, by force by blood!! wink

I be vampire, you no know? grin cheesy

Toyin u don corrupt me finish! grin

I know say vampires no dey crash, me sef be bat so na the time wey u dey active me sef dey see proper!

belle dey rumble right now madan
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

i would take you too

i can handle you and toyin

wetin be your own name? grin

My name's Water.
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2008
stillwater:

My name's Water.

aka mammywater grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

Toyin u don corrupt me finish! grin

I know say vampires no dey crash, me sef be bat so na the time wey u dey active me sef dey see proper!

belle dey rumble right now madan

. . .and how did I corrupt you?

no be you say JT can last less than 2 seconds? angry grin

Vampires no dey crash o. . .24/7 am up cool and in the mood grin cheesy

who'll activate you? lucky for you [b]stillwater [/b]is here tongue

belle dey rumble and bubble like a salt shaker abi ?

tell me what you're eating so I can stay off of it o. . me like me belle as it is wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2008
stillwater:

My name's Water.

which kain name be stillwater?!

na inside water them born u or be fish?! grin

where still water dey hail method man ooo?
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

. . .and how did I corrupt you?

no be you say JT can last less than 2 seconds? angry grin

Vampires no dey crash o. . .24/7 am up cool and in the mood grin cheesy

who'll activate you? lucky for you [b]stillwater [/b]is here tongue

belle dey rumble and bubble like a salt shaker abi ?

tell me what you're eating so I can stay off of it o. . me like me belle as it is wink

dis JT no dey fire blank Toyin, na authentic wey dey hit target for all the right corners! grin

i dey chop pkoff pkoff, u wan chop?lol

na lie, i am eating cheesecake, it is just to round off the night

u wanna stay away from cheesecake otherwise u go be like queen latifah and i no go send u again! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

this JT no dey fire blank Toyin, na authentic wey dey hit target for all the right corners! grin

i dey chop pkoff pkoff, u wan chop?lol

na lie, i am eating cheesecake, it is just to round off the night

u want to stay away from cheesecake otherwise u go be like queen latifah and i no go send u again! grin

brother mi. . eti corrupt mi angry what are you firig sef? bullets? arrrrrg!! TMI jor

what's kpoff kpoff? never heard of it, seriously

cheesecake? hmmmm. . . I can make one you know. . .with a special ingredient wink

me? queen latifah? atleast am not Nicole Richie she. . Oluwa seun o!!! tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2008
Now you just made me hungry!!

now what to eat? what to eat?

are you going to cook for moi? or are you going to cook for moi?

those are your only options wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

brother mi. . eti corrupt mi angry what are you firig sef? bullets? arrrrrg!! TMI jor

what's kpoff kpoff? never heard of it, seriously

cheesecake? hmmmm. . . I can make one you know. . .with a special ingredient wink

me? queen latifah? atleast am not Nicole Richie she. . Oluwa seun o!!! tongue

and what is d special ingredient Toyin? tongue

so u dont know wat poff poff means? na wa for u ooo

give me ur email let me send u a recipe

what do u want me to cook for u?

Awa bad ni kitchen oooo grin

No woman fit take me do shakara! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

and what is d special ingredient Toyin? tongue

so u don't know what poff poff means? na wa for u ooo

give me your email let me send u a recipe

what do u want me to cook for u?

Awa bad ni kitchen oooo grin

No woman fit take me do shakara! grin

special ingredient will remain special and a secret cool cool

you said kpoff kpoff. . how am I suppose to know na. , I call it puff puff tongue

a recipe abi? is that the new line? recipe my butt! grin grin am cooking for me, myself and I. . .and maybe you, if you're lucky enough wink

you cook? look here o, when I said cook, i dnt mean, burn the food!!

you sir, cannot cook cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

special ingredient will remain special and a secret cool cool

you said kpoff kpoff. . how am I suppose to know na. , I call it puff puff tongue

a recipe abi? is that the new line? recipe my butt! grin grin am cooking for me, myself and I. . .and maybe you, if you're lucky enough wink

you cook? look here o, when I said cook, i dnt mean, burn the food!!

you sir, cannot cook cool

me i no dey burn food

i wld cook anytin, anytime, anyday!

i dont want to risk the chance of u putting love potion in my food so i wld pass on dat off miss or mrs! grin

family guy is on now, so m gonna have to divide my attention toyin tomatoe grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

me i no dey burn food

i would cook anytin, anytime, anyday!

i don't want to risk the chance of u putting love potion in my food so i would pass on that off miss or mrs! grin

family guy is on now, so m going to have to divide my attention toyin tomatoe grin

tani toyin tomatoe angry

doyin tomatoe nko? grin

ok, i'll take you up on your offer. . . cool you can cook anytin, anytym, anyday abi?

I love family guy, I think it's on over here too. . .

Divided attention? sorry, doyin, I dnt share attention grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2008
Nope, it's the Simpson. . .family guy is next wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2008
I love family guy more, then simpson's afta!

It is Doyin Maggi cube for me and Toyin Tomato or Toyin Peperempe for you! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2008
ohh yea. . .family guy cracks me up. . esp. stewy. . .lol

ohh gosh. . .you just dnt know how much I hate that name. . toyin peperempe. . .lmao!!

that brings back memory. . . angry angry

Doyin maggi cube? ewwww. . who wants to use that? it might taste like bitter leaf tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2008
stewie is a legend grin

toyin sugar sugar nkan? grin

if doyin maggi cube sucks, then u can use ajinomoto!

what memory does peperempe bring back? grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
no be only toyin sugar sugar. . .toyin pepper pepper nko? hiss angry

kini ajinomoto? where do you get all this words from? shocked

make me tell you the memories wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
ajinomoto na dat rubbish wey dem dey take season food for bukka

anyway so what are dis memories?lol

m just watchin the family guy episode where Meg is falling in love with Brian! grin

wat a psycho bitch!

Peter and Quagmire are cops! cheesy
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2008
LOL!!! Memories are gone again o. . .can't remember grin cheesy

bukka? hmmm. . .will try it out someday sha tongue

Meg is hilarious. . what is wrong with her jare. . .in love with brian? wow, i dnt think i've watched this episode yet.

Quagmire cracks me up when he shakes his head. . lol squigly squigly. . or w/e he does. . lol sex maniac grin cheesy
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2008
Quagmire is an absolute freak!

It is quarter past 12 here madam and m on Everybody Hates Chris!

Another top draw for me!
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 15, 2008
Method-Man:

Quagmire is an absolute freak!

It is quarter past 12 here madam and m on Everybody Hates Chris!

Another top draw for me!

lmao @ freak comment

arrrrrrg!! I despise you. . EHC is my fav show. . .stop it!!! It's on yet!

well, it's on somewhere on another channel, but am too lazy to scroll

hey, do you watch Ghost Whisper? that totally the best show. . you can't miss it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet People In Benin City Here / Urgent : Dominatrix Wanted / Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.