Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! (3368 Views)

Does The Beauty Of A Woman Fade Away If She Says NO. / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! / I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2008
How come we like almost the same stuff?warn ya'self ooo, Toyin!

Nah i dont watch Ghost Whisper

I watch South Park and American dad at times

And you know what? Seth McFarlane(Family Guy's creator) is bring another one

out called "The Clevelands Show"

Again this is another offshoot of Family Guy and i cant wait
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2008
American Dad is hilarious grin grin grin I wonder if the CIAs are that stupid grin grin grin grin

You wnt like Ghost Whister, it's abt mysteries. . .it's not comedy, so. . .

I hate South Park jo. . .but I watch it once in a while. . those lil tiny ppl get on my nerves . , jeez!! grin

The Cleveland show? nice!! tell me when it starts. . .but I know it wnt be berra than Family Guy. . .cuz part 2 of any show always such sha. . . esp with Nigerian movies. . . embarassed
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2008
thank God 4her has finally found the right match for her shocked cheesy

what a flirt ! embarassed
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 15, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

thank God 4her has finally found the right match for her shocked cheesy

what a flirt ! embarassed
rotflmao!! wow!!

I dnt flirt. . sorry!!

I converse wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2008
I would let u know when the cleveland show starts

It looks like your a notorious flirt on nairaland Toyin grin

Dr Kitaun has confirmed it! grin

You are dumped!

Just wen i was getting ready to order that big rock for you engagement finger! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2008
What? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? me? a notorious flirt? such insults?!! me? angry angry angry angry angry angry arrrrrg!!

I'm about to break someone's head o. .

Kitaun don spoil my show angry angry

Dnt mind kitaun jare wink he's been asking me out. . I say I no want!! na by force? now he's jealous!! shocked

lmao!! big rock? abeg!!! this is an excuse because you know you can't afford it. . cool cool cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2008
You can't dump me o. . .I go tie you to my side. . yes, na by force angry grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2008
@method-man

eni ri'kan he . . .to fe ku pelu e o

owo eni, to ti sonu nkan ?

eni lari o, ko ma si eda to'mola . . .yyi laiye nyi, eda kon ta lehin ni o grin

JUST TYPE IN GOOGLE- - - -4HER AND DR KITAUN and see for urself who has been stalking the other cheesy

but congrats sha . . .less drama for peeps like me !

u may kiss ur bride now grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 15, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@method-man

JUST TYPE IN GOOGLE- - - -4HER AND DR KITAUN and see for yourself who has been stalking the other cheesy

u may kiss your bride now grin

Dr. Sexy Kitaun, you think I dnt understand yoruba abi?

wo ijo tin ba mu e. . owo mi ni ma fi choke e. . hisss. nonsense!! tongue tongue

when did I stalk your sexy sef? eh?

me bride? when? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm still in trial for my 5th husband. . .he accidently fell down the stairs. . they're still wondering if it's murder or an accident wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2008
@Methodman

what else do I need to say ? undecided

confirmed !!! cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 15, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Methodman

what else do I need to say ? undecided

confirmed !!! cool

confirm what na undecided

lmao!!! grin grin grin

anywaz sha. . .Debosky taught me embarassed
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 1:24am On Jun 15, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@method-man

JUST TYPE IN GOOGLE- - - -4HER AND DR KITAUN and see for yourself who has been stalking the other cheesy

u may kiss your bride now grin

haha
Doctor my yoruba no too sharp ooo but i still dey get the drift slowly, i might need a translator here!lol

4Her:

Dr. Sexy Kitaun, you think I dnt understand yoruba abi?

wo ijo tin ba mu e. . owo mi ni ma fi choke e. . hisss. nonsense!! tongue tongue

when did I stalk your sexy sef? eh?

me bride? when? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm still in trial for my 5th husband. . .he accidently fell down the stairs. . they're still wondering if it's murder or an accident wink

Toyin, so ur a notorious man-eater?

U kept it all quiet now, for that m am dumping you!

I thought we were gonna be for better for worse grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 15, 2008
I am not a man-eater

I am not a flirt

I am not notosrious

But I am a sinister wink wink

So you dump me. . . you berra be ready to give up your inheritance coolepa and ponmo grin

for better for worse. . till death do us part kiss grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

I am not a man-eater

I am not a flirt

I am not notosrious

But I am a sinister wink wink

So you dump me. . . you berra be ready to give up your inheritance coolepa and ponmo grin

for better for worse. . till death do us part kiss grin

Toyin mon gbadun eeee

I wont let you run me down so i would take you back and it would be till death do us part

R u game for dat arrangement?! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 15, 2008
You guys are still here?
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 15, 2008
Method-Man:

Toyin mon gbadun eeee

I wont let you run me down so i would take you back and it would be till death do us part

R u game for that arrangement?! grin

Take me back? I'm the one that dumped you if anyone asked wink grin

Am I game? First, I must eliminate Dr. Kitaun. . .he might try to kill you for stealing me o

he man is very jealous embarassed grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 1:57am On Jun 15, 2008
stillwater:

You guys are still here?

we still dey ooo

toyin na one tough woman to deal with grin

4Her:

Take me back? I'm the one that dumped you if anyone asked wink grin

Am I game? First, I must eliminate Dr. Kitaun. . .he might try to kill you for stealing me o

he man is very jealous embarassed grin

Iyawo me i dey go sleep ooo

na 2am for dis side

no worry we go continue tomorrow

nite nite sweetie grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 15, 2008
which one is your wife again?

abeg, losun jare tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 3:09am On Jun 15, 2008
thank God . . .this place is now freer cheesy

I was beginning to get choked sad
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 15, 2008
Says who? wink

choke ke? I dnt think my gracious presence can choke you oh
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 3:47am On Jun 15, 2008
sorry for the intrusion . . . cool

I just realised Oga method go vex if hin see say I dey too converse with hin wifey cool

sorry ma'am wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 15, 2008
Who dashed him wifey? cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by 4Him1(m): 3:51am On Jun 15, 2008
how many pple is 4Her marrying? shocked
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 15, 2008
No one. . . grin grin grin

The dude is just crazy o
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

sorry for the intrusion . . . cool

I just realised Oga method go vex if hin see say I dey too converse with hin wifey cool

sorry ma'am wink

Mr Method no dey vex ooo

I no be jealous husband

I just dey worried say person wey i wan marry no dey sleep! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2008
Method-Man:

Mr Method no dey vex ooo

I no be jealous husband

I just dey worried say person wey i wan marry no dey sleep! grin

lmao!!! Doyin, ojebi ti o vex. . .if you vex nko?

and which one are you marrying? hiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss

and I did sleep yest. . .different timezone. . duh!!! lo grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2008
Happy Father's to you. , by the way grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2008
happy fathers' day indeed . . . grin

but to whom did u say it to ? I mean the father of ur kids ?

David or Doyin ? undecided
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Uzzyan: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2008
4her 4her 4her 4her 4her
Please ooooo
As ur PA i dont need to answer alot of calls because i still love my ear drums.
Please mke my work better for mi o pls
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2008
Uzzyan:

4her 4her 4her 4her 4her
Please ooooo
As your PA i don't need to answer alot of calls because i still love my ear drums.
Please mke my work better for mi o please

lool. . uzzy darling its me!! kiss kiss
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by 4Him1(m): 12:51am On Jun 16, 2008
Is 4Her that much in demand? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet People In Benin City Here / Urgent : Dominatrix Wanted / Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.