Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! (3369 Views)

Does The Beauty Of A Woman Fade Away If She Says NO. / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! / I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2008
4 Him:

Is 4Her that much in demand? shocked
They're paying for what's not on sale
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by 4Him1(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2008
morenike09:

They're paying for what's not on sale

I was wondering. wink You people shld leave dear 4Her alone o.
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 16, 2008
4 Him:

I was wondering. wink You people shld leave dear 4Her alone o.
lol. . same goes for you na

plz tell kitaun to leave me jor b4 i tell gamine grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by 4Him1(m): 1:01am On Jun 16, 2008
wink kiss kitaun leave my sweet in peace pls. thanks.
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 16, 2008
Thank you jare kiss
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 1:12am On Jun 16, 2008
see them . . . embarassed

who told u being with Gamine is not enuff for me ?

4him, abeg take ur 4her waka jare ! embarassed

I bin place her on stalker alert yet she no budge angry
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 16, 2008
Leave me na. . .see his RP. . .trying to make me stalk him angry

Leave me na. . ah ah. . I no gree lol
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2008
its official . . .

you're dumped !  angry cool

go and feed 4him some breast-milk tongue grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 16, 2008
Ok, let's make a deal o

I'll leave you alone if you change your signature? wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 1:28am On Jun 16, 2008
have u ever read 48 laws of power ? tongue

deal ko contract ni ! tongue

never u try and outwit ur master cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 16, 2008
Exactly, so why are you trying to outwit me, your mistress(in term of feminine master ni o)

Kitaun, stop am o. . .I am married cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 2:54am On Jun 16, 2008
well . . .my siggy stays

except of course Gamine tells me to take it off tongue

but right now I have the license to be adulterous . . .u asked for it gurl tongue grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 16, 2008
4Her. . .come and get him o. .

I leave you two in peace. . .

goodlck. .buhbye
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by DrKitaun(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2008
Thank God !

am free at last undecided cool
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by acidrop(f): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2008
i know u didnt invite me, but i ma 4Her's manager so, u i knda have 2 be here
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Uche2nna(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
acidrop:

i know u didnt invite me, but i ma 4Her's manager so, u i knda have 2 be here

Aproko angry
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2008
Uche2nna:

Aproko angry
thank you jare. . .she doesn't know it's only me and u angry angry
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by tngtech(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2008
now all the above mentioned people are all there.

Where is Michelin, her attention is needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet People In Benin City Here / Urgent : Dominatrix Wanted / Need A Female Friend, Lover And Partner!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.