Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Marital Scale Of Preference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marital Scale Of Preference (700 Views)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Scale Of Preference by mekaboy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
When looking for a life partner, which of the criteria bellow do you give highest priority. In what other do you place yours.

Criteria

Religion

Ethnicity

Appearance

Character

For me it goes in this order

Religion

Ethnicity

Character

Appearance

How do you place yours.
Re: Marital Scale Of Preference by Rexphobia(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why you no kukuma put am for likert 5 point scale. Reduce your criteria to three max, then revert
Re: Marital Scale Of Preference by mekaboy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just assuming u have about 10 ladies in your life and its time to consider which one to take a step further with. In what way will you arrange the criteria? Which comes first and last?
Re: Marital Scale Of Preference by mumumugu(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pocket/financial value

(1) (Reply)

This Is What My W.I.F.E Mean To Me / 10 Things You Must Give Up To Be Successful / What Will You Do If This Happen To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.