Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Do Women Love Money More Than Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Love Money More Than Men? (4934 Views)

Love, Money And Relationships / Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2008

She may not have supported him emotionally during the time she was staying with him. And she may not have contributed anything tangible to the business that generated the wealth. She might have done nothing more than complain all day and take care of the babies. The only money she deserves in that case is the amount of money it would have taken to hire house helps to do everything she was doing for the man!

still not enough reason for him to go outside,oh yeah right,its d mans fault for not knowing her too well before marrying her,ofcourse a man is supposed to know his wife's character in good times and even in bad times,and if his wife falls into d category of terrible women,then its d guys fault,he should leak his wound instead of going outside to commit one stupid adultery all in da name of frustration
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

yeah you're right though,but women don't do it as much as d men,men do it all d time,infact d only time a woman can ask for a large settlement is when shes married to d guy,but if they r just dating she can't ask for it can she?

if she is dating him, then she has to obtain more money form him then or make the most use of the relationship without appearing greedy and selfish.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2008
@cesky
gbenu e so n jor tongue two to tango ko two to shakara ni wink
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by 4Him1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

She may not have supported him emotionally during the time she was staying with him. And she may not have contributed anything tangible to the business that generated the wealth. She might have done nothing more than complain all day and take care of the babies. The only money she deserves in that case is the amount of money it would have taken to hire house helps to do everything she was doing for the man!

i dont agree. A woman's role in a family is easy to overlook UNTIL she is no more there. That is when you realise you never learnt how to properly turn on the gas and change diapers, that your bedsheets did not wash themselves, your socks do not fall from heaven, ur clothes were not mended by a secret tailor, the kids didnt learn their times tables on their own . . .

Its easy to relegate a woman to the background. . . but i tell you, when u've been involved with one you learn very quickly to cherish what seemingly tiny changes they bring to ur life.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Seun(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2008
sometimes it is not only fresh meat but may be because the woman is not as educated as the husband.
many past Governors have had to get new wives because of their position in the political and social circle.
I doubt that a man can do such a thing if his relationship with his wife is healthy. What is finishing school for?

Taking care of babies is not an easy job.
You can hire a house help to take care of babies for much less than 20,000 naira a month in many states. Cheap!
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2008
4 Him:

i don't agree. A woman's role in a family is easy to overlook UNTIL she is no more there. That is when you realise you never learnt how to properly turn on the gas and change diapers, that your bedsheets did not wash themselves, your socks do not fall from heaven, your clothes were not mended by a secret tailor, the kids didnt learn their times tables on their own . . .

Its easy to relegate a woman to the background. . . but i tell you, when u've been involved with one you learn very quickly to cherish what seemingly tiny changes they bring to your life.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. . .David, now that's true wink
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2008
And this is the reason why I prefer to be independent. . undecided
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by HRhotness(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2008
4 Him:

Its easy to relegate a woman to the background. . . but i tell you, when u've been involved with one you learn very quickly to cherish what seemingly tiny changes they bring to your life.

That is a really sweet thing to say  grin grin
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2008

if she is dating him, then she has to obtain more money form him then or make the most use of the relationship without appearing greedy and selfish.

and if she wants to obtain money from u guys,some of u are akagum and very stingy,u'll end up telling her that shes only dating u for ya money

men please how can we women please u?what will we ever do that will be pleasing before your sight huh tell us?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

I doubt that a man can do such a thing if his relationship with his wife is healthy. What is finishing school for?
You can hire a house help to take care of babies for much less than 20,000 naira a month in many states. Cheap!

most couples can't even scrape up #1000 a month
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

and if she wants to obtain money from u guys,some of u are akagum and very stingy,u'll end up telling her that shes only dating u for ya money

men please how can we women please u?what do will we ever do that will pleasing before your sight huh tell us?

May God bless u kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

May God bless u kiss kiss kiss kiss
I second that blessing  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2008
4 Him:

i don't agree. A woman's role in a family is easy to overlook UNTIL she is no more there. That is when you realise you never learnt how to properly turn on the gas and change diapers, that your bedsheets did not wash themselves, your socks do not fall from heaven, your clothes were not mended by a secret tailor, the kids didnt learn their times tables on their own . . .

God go bless you plenty!!!
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

what kind of parent would you be, expecting you kids to be raised by housemaids. thank God my parents never hired housemaids to take care of us, my parents both worked and took care of us.

i will never do that to my kids.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

most couples can't even scrape up #1000 a month

that is wife poorer couples love each other longer. May be because they face common enemy "POVERTY". but when that is eliminated, they turn the hatchet on themselves.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2008
ima1:

what kind of parent would you be, expecting you kids to be raised by housemaids. thank God my parents never hired housemaids to take care of us, my parents both worked and took care of us.

You and Jenny are just two brilliant women wink

Nanny take care of my children? I dnt think so.
Sure, maybe I'll have to change my schedule according to them. . .I'll do it.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2008
ima1:

Dont be so derogatory, some housemaids have better values than married women. they are also human and can even replace the Madam of the House.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

that is wife poorer couples love each other longer. May be because they face common enemy "POVERTY". but when that is eliminated, they turn the hatchet on themselves.
hmmmmm. . . in rare cases cuz the greedy husband can't keep mr JT inside the zipper cool
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

Dont be so derogatory, some housemaids have better values than married women. they are also human and can even replace the Madam of the House.

thats why a reasonable woman will not hire one, to come reap where she did not sow, just like she is human i am human. no third party in my marriage.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2008

back to square 1,when poverty is eliminated some of u men leave your wives(this same woman that went through thick and thin wt u,this same woman that smoked garri and groundnut wt u) for sweet sandras,sarah and stepahnie outside
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2008
lol!
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

back to square 1,when poverty is eliminated some of u men leave your wives(this same woman that went through thick and thin for u,this same woman that smoked garri and groundnut wt u? for sweet sandras,sarah and stepahnie outside

may be because the sandras, sarahs and stephanies are more polished high society ladies and know how to cook curries, pizza etc. and not always garri, amala with some soup.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

may be because the sandras, sarahs and stephanies are more polished high society ladies and know how to cook curries, pizza etc. and not always garri, amala with some soup.
in another word. . .you also gree that men are mostly the selfish ones wink kudos
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2008
I guess it is true that you can never know sum1's tru behaviour unless they become rich!!!
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2008
may be because the sandras, sarahs and stephanies[b] are more polished high society ladies [/b]and know how to cook curries, pizza etc. and not always garri, amala with some soup.

ok,just one simple question for u and dat is

why did u not go to them when u had nothing?scared of expenses huh?cos im sure a poor man cant afford them ,can he?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

then he truly did not love her if he can dump her for some girl because she knows how to make 'curry', the marriage was pointless, love indeed, ojukokoros
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

its amazing how men only think with their tummy and dicks.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ogrebuga(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2008
@topic,
In the end, if the poor unlucky fella survives to see the end, no they don't love money more than men. But most women'd sooner kill/leave the man than stay with him through thick and thin tongue
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2008
ima1:

its amazing how men only think with their tummy and dicks.
grin grin grin
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2008
Most Men's motto:
Love You when I'm poor poor

Leave you when I'm rich
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

Most Men's motto:
Love You when I'm poor poor

Leave you when I'm rich

which is why we need to get half of what they have when they are rich, when they play such stupid stunts.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2008
ibkaye:

then he truly did not love her if he can dump her for some girl because she knows how to make 'curry', the marriage was pointless, love indeed, ojukokoros

how can you love on empty stomach or non appetizing food? Life is not static but is evolving,but most women are too conservative to move with the times. that is why the times overtake them. Women should try to change from wearing wrapper for example to wearing minis. Instead of saying "I wasn't brought up that way or am too old for that". Ageing is in the mind. Women, please have a young heart as the men and things will work out fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? / Ghana University Lecturer And Student S*X Tape Leaked {video} / A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.