Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Do Women Love Money More Than Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Love Money More Than Men? (4933 Views)

Love, Money And Relationships / Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

how can you love on empty stomach or non appetizing food? Life is not static but is evolving,but most women are too conservative to move with the times. that is why the times overtake them. Women should try to change from wearing wrapper for example to wearing minis. Instead of saying "I wasn't brought up that way or am too old for that". Ageing is in the mind. Women, please have a young heart as the men and things will work out fine.

be greedy and selfish? why would we want that?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

how can you love on empty stomach or non appetizing food? Life is not static but is evolving,but most women are too conservative to move with the times. that is why the times overtake them. Women should try to change from wearing wrapper for example to wearing minis. Instead of saying "I wasn't brought up that way or am too old for that". Ageing is in the mind. Women, please have a young heart as the men and things will work out fine.

no wonder you see an old man still acting like a kid and never wanting to grow up. but hey blame it on the wife.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2008
they even refer to women as 'fresh meat'

they'll leave you when to them you have turned 'raw and stale' for a nice succulent 'fresh barbeque rib'

women don suffer o  cry

iseobio:

what the? so why did you marry her in the first place if you didn't like her 'non appetizing food' or 'wrapper' only to swap her for a nice 'curry' and 'mini skirt', should have saved her the pain, she was like that from the beginning and you knew that, now that money has rushed in your eyes are going boing boing boing for other girls, that's unfair and insensitive
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2008

u people r not even happy that women manage some poor guys sometimes huh?is it her fault that d husband is a failure and a lazy dude who does not want to work hard to feed his family?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by 4Him1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

O boy stop am. I used to be a firm hater of wrapper-wearing women until i spied my ex wearing it one early morning i popped in unannounced . . . she looked so stunning in it that i spent a good 2 mins standing at the door staring.

Of course u expect your chic to be polished and all that but we place just too many unrealistic demands on women that u begin to wonder . . . marriage isnt only about us all the time u know.

Its good to expect a woman to change, the sad thing is even if they change 100% it wont be enough if we are still hell bent on chasing "fresh meat".  grin
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2008
The way men think is crazy. they think they are ageless. they have their own punishment because the older they get the less they can perform, and the women they left their wives for would seek men who can perform
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by mellow(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2008
What you want from the world is not what the world most times is

ready to give to you. Make proper use of what you have before

you start to  think had I known. If oga drive away hid wife then

oga most definitely knows what he is doing. maybe you guys ave

not seen the way the wives of somw poor men treat them.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

u people r not even happy that women manage some poor guys sometimes huh?is it her fault that d husband is a failure and a lazy dude who does not want to work hard to feed his family?
I wonder o
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2008
ima1:

The way men think is crazy. they think they are ageless. they have their own punishment because the older they get the less they can perform, and the women they left their wives for would seek men who can perform
haha
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2008
O boy stop am. I used to be a firm hater of wrapper-wearing women until i spied my ex wearing it one early morning i popped in unannounced . . . she looked so stunning in it that i spent a good 2 mins standing at the door staring.

how r we so sure dat u only looked at her wink

emmmmm back to topic, cool
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by 4Him1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

how r we so sure that u only looked at her wink

my sister, her mother was home that day so she got lucky. grin
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2008
ima1:

when they are old, they don't only want fresh meat so that they can enjoy sexual intimacy. they want them so that they can keep warm. the old meat has lost the heat.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2008
my sister, her mother was home that day so she got lucky. grin

and wat if her mum was not at home wat would have happened wink

*clears throat*
emmm back to topic cool
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio u sound like d type who'll get married to one woman and keep 20 concubines outside smiley
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by 4Him1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

and what if her mum was not at home what would have happened wink

Chineke! Lets not think too much but that wrapper would not have stayed on for long.  grin

Back to topic pls.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

iseobio u sound like d type who'll get married to one woman and keep 20 concubines outside smiley

if concubines were recognized; I think most women will not be without a boyfriend at least.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2008
Chineke! Lets not think too much but that wrapper would not have stayed on for long. grin

na wa ooo enough hungry men plenty well well ooooo grin

emmmm so where was i sef,back to d topic please cool
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

if concubines were recognized; I think most women will not be without a boyfriend at least.

are you saying single women are concubines? angry
Dnt go there hon wink
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

when they are old, they don't only want fresh meat so that they can enjoy sexual intimacy. they want them so that they can keep warm. the old meat has lost the heat.
This does not make one ounce of sense
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2008
@most men

since u guys complain about everything we women do,please on behalf of them women ,we are begging y'all to leave us alone and let us be,satisfy your sexual desires thru some other means ,and let them women be,thank u

yours truly cool
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@most men

since u guys complain about everything we women do,please on behalf of them women ,we are begging y'all to leave us alone and let us be,satisfy your sexual desires through some other means ,and let them women be,thank u
some of them already did. . .that's why homosexuality is now rampant all over the world
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@most men

since u guys complain about everything we women do,please on behalf of them women ,we are begging y'all to leave us alone and let us be,satisfy your sexual desires through some other means ,and let them women be,thank u

yours truly cool

a woman was made for the man; so there are no alternatives. Women just have to cope and endure.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2008
and u guys dont appreciate the women do u?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

some of them already did. . .that's why homosexuality is now rampant all over the world

homosexuality is sickness. it is not a way of life. such men are mentally sick.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

homosexuality is sickness. it is not a way of life. such men are mentally sick.

abi o. . .most men are sick
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

and u guys don't appreciate the women do u?

ofcourse we do but the women wont let the men be
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2008
naaa u men wont let us be,always finding faults on watever we do
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by mellow(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@most men

yours truly cool

If only you ladies will stop going to night vigil and disturbing bachelors that are sleeping.

Praying for life parners.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

This does not make one ounce of sense

thats why i never replied him
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2008
@mellow

and if u guys would stop distubing we women for sex,things will be berra dont u think so wink
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

naaa u men wont let us be,always finding faults on watever we do

that is not true; men just want to lift their women to meet their taste.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2008
that is not true; men just want [b]to lift their women to meet their taste.[/b]
and that is y u guys have forgotten that u cannot change a human being can u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked:teenage Boy Exposes Sugar Mummy On Social Media [SEE PHOTOS / WOW! She What A Girl In Church Is Doing To My Friend! / My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.