Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

15 Minutes To My Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Minutes To My Wedding (2648 Views)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
15 minutes to my wedding,
I'm called for a contract of
$300 million? Of course, the
wedding will wait. What
kind of question is that? Or the wedding holds in my
absence. Put a portrait of
me on a chair abeg! That
will suffice. Throw in a conference call
and put me on
speakerphone, so I can say,
"I do". There. Technology
makes it perfect.

Or is it LOVE, ok i will continue the wedding.

NB:It is not a real story,
what will you do if it is you
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by spookem(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
smh
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
You are getting married on a weekday?
Didn't your business partners know you were getting married?
Don't you have someone to pick it up?

What kind of crap is this?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Believe me,if am your wife to be you will get that contract.As you just tell me wetin dey on ground I wud just run out ofthe church feigning madness!I bet you wyd sneak out to seal a deal!But we go share am o.60-40 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44: You are getting married on a weekday?
Didn't your business partners know you were getting married?
Don't you have someone to pick it up?

What kind of crap is this?

He said its not a real story naaaa
Besides,I wudnt let anyone pick the money only my husband!
If after the wedding ,during our honeymoon and my husband is like"baby,because of my vow to you,I cancelled a contract of 30 million dollars".JESUS CHRIST!!!I wud strangle that man!I wud call all my family say"make una kon helep me ooo I don marry foolish man oo,ndu ba anyi biko Bia ni oooooo" grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Mynd44: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2013
Smh
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by ATMC(f): 4:37am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra: Believe me,if am your wife to be you will get that contract.As you just tell me wetin dey on ground I wud just run out ofthe church feigning madness!I bet you wyd sneak out to seal a deal!But we go share am o.60-40 grin cheesy
ur skull dey there
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra: Believe me,if am your wife to be you will get that contract.As you just tell me wetin dey on ground I wud just run out ofthe church feigning madness!I bet you wyd sneak out to seal a deal!But we go share am o.60-40 grin cheesy
#gbam# tru twk,if u loose dat contract con say na 4 me ehnn,I go jez shoot u

1 Like

Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2013
Abi ooo.I know some persons wud be like,."because of money,my hubby won't even try that blah blah",abegi,the knowledge that my husband just hammer wud make the honeymoon sweet pass as e suppose be sef!I go break him waist for the honeymoon hotel grin cheesy all with a smile,any position he wants.....all with a big smile will I give him. grin
I wud be like,"honey,if you know what 30million dollars is,do us both a favour and pound me like pounded yam!" grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra:

I wudnt let anyone pick the money only my husband!
If after the wedding ,during our honeymoon and my husband is like"baby,because of my vow to you,I cancelled a contract of 30 million dollars".JESUS CHRIST!!!I wud strangle that man!I wud call all my family say"make una kon helep me ooo I don marry foolish man oo,ndu ba anyi biko Bia ni oooooo" grin grin grin cheesy
That means you dont love him as he do to you
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2013
hmmmnnn grin
hmmnn grin cheesy
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2013
R4SH33D:
That means you dont love him as he do to you

Love?na 30% I need to love man ooo.70% carries other attributes.Love ke.If him get that 30 million,I for add more 10% to the previous stat! grin
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2013
hmmmnnn
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2013
R4SH33D:
hmmmnnn

Wat are u gonna do?continue the weddingor just seal a deal?
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra:

Love?na 30% I need to love man ooo.70% carries other attributes.Love ke.If him get that 30 million,I for add more 10% to the previous stat! grin
haaaa!, 30% ke, u too much.
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2013
Answer,what are u gonna do
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra:

Wat are u gonna do?continue the weddingor just seal a deal?
you are just saying money; what if the girl say '''you should not go that you should consider our love(our love is more than money)'''
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra: Answer,what are u gonna do
normally,it depends on the what the girl say

but if na 4 naija, omo i go hammer money oh, i wont even tell anybody b4 i move
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2013
R4SH33D:
normally,it depends on the what the girl say

but if na 4 naija, omo i go hammer money oh, i wont even tell anybody b4 i move

Weda na naija or not,that money is damn too big for any mumulity!Na only my lappy fit convert the money to naira.MyHTC and calculator memory still block grin cheesy
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2013
R4SH33D:
you are just saying money; what if the girl say '''you should not go that you should consider our love(our love is more than money)'''

Whaaattttttttttttt!!!!!!!Even my broda wife no go try that nonsense!!!!!!!my mom go use eye kill am for that altar wey she stand with gown grin cheesy
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Nonso23:
60 wetin..? kai its 100-0 ... in favor of the contract winner that is...

Nna,me sef be igbo girl...
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra:

Whaaattttttttttttt!!!!!!!Even my broda wife no go try that nonsense!!!!!!!my mom go use eye kill am for that altar wey she stand with gown grin cheesy
lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2013
R4SH33D:
lwkmd grin grin grin

Lol!na true na.LOVE might make me look stupid,but its not when money like thus is involved!All my senses at tge mention of 30million doz wud be at alert like German Shepherd wey notice intruder!My ear go just stand cheesy
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2013
Nonso23:
THEN WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE grin

No we aren't!Am greedy like u too.100-0 is a NO NO
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Nonso23:
WE COULD ALWAYS WORK SOMETHING OUT... UNLESS SHE WANTS ME TO JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE WEDDING SCE[b]NE JUST LIKE THAT sad AND CLAIM ALL THE CASH -STILL (100-0)[/b]... WE'LL CUT A DEAL...I MANAGE THE CASH ... SHE SPENDS IT AT MY DISCRETION THO.. grin

That got me thinking...lol.Wud play my cool till after I drop like three sons!Then you wud see then devil in me. tongue
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by Tawis06(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2013
LOßATAN
lynpetra:

Nna,me sef be igbo girl...
LOßATAN
Re: 15 Minutes To My Wedding by mrjojo: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2013
lynpetra: Abi ooo.I know some persons wud be like,."because of money,my hubby won't even try that blah blah",abegi,the knowledge that my husband just hammer wud make the honeymoon sweet pass as e suppose be sef!I go break him waist for the honeymoon hotel grin cheesy all with a smile,any position he wants.....all with a big smile will I give him. grin
I wud be like,"honey,if you know what 30million dollars is,do us both a favour and[b] pound me like pounded yam![/b]" grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men / Confession Of A Fat Guy / Must Read!!! Man Haves Sex With 100 Corpses For 16 Years+pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.