Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (32036 Views)

Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / 10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Phillfree(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by KenJak(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is no excuse sir. Is MTN the only network we have here in our country?

130 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Phillfree(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?

7 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by KenJak(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Phillfree: They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?
Yet not an excuse sir. Get another sim either an MTN again or another network,if some don't recieve strange calls,atleast they cannot reject messages. Then you message them.

62 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Vicjustice: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.
SUPERSTITION in SUPER-action

5 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Celmatador(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
I get it. U jst wana let us knw u re abt to wed? Congrats in advance sir!

25 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by twogood: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
It's God at work. He's giving you an excuse to reduce the number of guests and save yourself some cash.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by ITbomb(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why people tied up their entire life to a number and take bullsh¡ts from network providers just to keep a number.
If u r in charge of ur life you would not even have just one number. If someone doesn't pick the call y not send a text starting with ur name .
Be free joor , 21st century tinz

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by tellwisdom: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Bros, use other number to call your people. No body go help you for here with your complain

Btwn, Make i see your wife, make e no go be my gurl friend sad

11 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by pussyeater(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Ken_Jak: This is no excuse sir. Is MTN the only network we have here in our country?
I wonder oh! Some pple nor jst get brain

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Dygeasy(m): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2013
If Your Wedding Is A Couple Of Days Away And You Chose A Couple Of Days To Your Wedding To Inform People, I Wonder The Level Of Your IQ undecided

17 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by ITbomb(m): 1:28am On Dec 08, 2013
^^^ chai , Nairalanders , una too harsh
So because u tell people some weeks ago about ur occasion , u suppose go sleep ?
E be like u never handle an event before

15 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Dygeasy(m): 1:46am On Dec 08, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^ chai , Nairalanders , una too harsh
So because u tell people some weeks ago about ur occasion , u suppose go sleep ?
E be like u never handle an event before
The Guy Doesn't Exactly Seem Like He Had Told People Before. He's Stuck To One Point That MTN Wants To Ruin His Wedding.

How's That Smart?

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Bros have you considered porting to another network? you still get to contact everybody with your Original number while you enjoy good service from other SPs, i suggest etisalat.

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!

68 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Sknda(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2013
Wonderful daily devotional www.gospelshower..com

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by mumumugu(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2013
May be your ex works for MTN.HE IS USING HIS POSITION TO FRUSTRATE HIM

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.

OGA PORT NOW. abi saka don buy you

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by damola1: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2013
NCC is an angel in this regard.

Why Don't you just PORT!

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by jmoore(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Start fasting and prayers.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Katier00(f): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2013
tellwisdom: Bros, use other number to call your people. No body go help you for here with your complain

Btwn, Make i see your wife, make e no go be my gurl friend sad
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by 01mcfadden(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Get another sim from another network and send messages to them if they will not pick strange numbers.
Dnt lose this lady because of empty-hen ooo
Last bullet- I personaly wish you happy married life in advance. After the wedding,try to eat polish and yeast because i also personaly want to see you rise and shine after your wedding.

7 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2013
You swear oath with MTN,or just us to notice that your wedding is around the corner.
Happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by smasher1(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:
Bros have you considered porting to another network? you still get to contact everybody with your Original number while you enjoy good service from other SPs, i suggest etisalat.

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!
Now this is hilarious!

7 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by aaniagu(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2013
wen there is no phones do u mean pple dnt do wedding? U did nt do invitation card? Since u have al d numbers, just use anoda phone to make cal or send messages. Dnt be a nagging husband.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by LMAyedun(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2013
damola1: NCC is an angel in this regard.

Why Don't you just PORT!
Gbamist.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by hammedkola(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2013
This is just a write-up, its not real...abi the op want to tell me, he will call at least 100 guest with his phone, where 'll he have the time when he can easily sort for the use of bulk sms service and they 'll all receive the message at once...

Anyway, you don make front page if that's your plan...wink, weldone

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by datola: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Why are you this abusive in your response. The Op does not need such response like yours. Encourage him instead.

He must have his reasons to prefer MTN.

pussyeater:
I wonder oh! Some pple nor jst get brain

4 Likes

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by mumumugu(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2013
A sign that God isnt in sopport.cancel the wedding

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by humblesteve(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2013

And i still don't understand,,,,,so mtn Don turn to wife snatcher people can be funny,,,seems you just need attention,,ok we Don hear..... so how are we gonna be of help.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by ebukabanky(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Mr jus port to anoda ntwk u will b given d same no I assure u. Congrats thou
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Danhumprey: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2013
I don't think you are serious at all. This gotta be a joke! Is Emptyhen the only network we have in this country? Are there not Globacom? Airtel? Etisalat? Stop this silly joke! angry

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by sunstyle(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2013
How many days does it take to port? Husband to be pls port sharp sharp b4 dey cause comotion in your wedding. I wish to join u in same journey by this time next year in Jesus name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.