Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? (6214 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Princessmel(f): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2013
What does he mean?!
What's his intention
Surely it can't be true love right?
And vice versa for the males although rare cos women only say it when they mean it right?
Help please undecided
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by 190theclown: 2:12am On Sep 05, 2013
is his name 190 cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Dermie: 3:32am On Sep 05, 2013
he would love to LOVE you
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2013
it never starts as true love. Time will tell, y not give it a try.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by spookem(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
it means he loves you
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Lovetinz(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2013
It means he will love to Zama your Zanga.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013
I hardly say it,but if i should tel a girl "i love you",i mean it.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by veave(f): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
I pause, smilecheesy, say 'thank you' and change the topic ASAP...
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by 2ndChance: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
He simply wants to "shine your congo", just wetting the ground.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by 2ndChance: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
He simply wants to "shine your congo", just wetting the ground!
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Godmother(f): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
I have come to discover that majority of Nigerian men don't love cos they dnt have th capacity to love. So I'd be wary if I were you. Just thread carefully.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by KateSpade(f): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
he's lying or he's crazy.

that's it. either way, avoid him.

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2013
he must be loaded wit pepper.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Exponental(m): 5:45am On Sep 06, 2013
He appreciates something abt u. He wants an opportunity to express himself.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Rhemar(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2013
You don't av 2 take such a person serious, I'm sure u know what he's after. But he might probably know u enough while u're unaware of it otherwise he's nt 4 real
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by dmcdad: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Well... It depends on the individual involved, his personality and temperament counts. Personally, I take time to study whomever I wanna have something real with and if I end up making the move, it means I am already down for that person cause just beauty doesn't satisfy me. The intangibles are what drives me more...

It could be that he is sincere with his feeling, and it could also be that he is just having some infatuations that arose triggered by a strong attraction towards you.

Whichever way, it doesn't hurt to give it a try and see where it leads. Time will tell if he is true to his words or not cause we can't always judge everyone by the same rules as what works with a fellow, might not flow with another as we are different from one another.

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Princessmel: What does he mean?!
What's his intention
And vice versa for the males although rare cos women only say it when they mean it right?
Help please undecided
It means he likes how well you put on your makeup and weave/wig cheesy
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by MrsChima(f): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2013
What's his intention
Help please undecided

There are alot of people online that have fell in love with a person they have never met. I thought it was bullshit but I was told by many on this site that love is love.

I guess time have changed where you can love a total stranger....so with that being said...he is truly in love with you. lipsrsealed
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by UjSizzle(f): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2013
We don't know and cannot tell.
....Love is a fickle thing

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Mynd44: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2013
"If I love you, what business of yours is it?"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by philfearon(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44: "If I love you, what business of yours is it?"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Thank u Jare!
Most people dont undastnd What Love is........I can love 1billion people equally(no strings attached..),without any reason...
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Monicasque(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
our hearts are big enough to love everyone and just bcoz someone said they love u should not be a biggy coz the tongue is a very deceitful organ. check his actions coz they speak louder than words. NB: Try not to do things too fast with him just bcoz he seems to treat u gud for now.it might be out of excitement or that he wants somethimg. take time to know him coz only time will tell

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by UjSizzle(f): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Monicasque: our hearts are big enough to love everyone and just bcoz someone said they love u should not be a biggy coz the tongue is a very deceitful organ. check his actions coz they speak louder than words. NB: Try not to do things too fast with him just bcoz he seems to treat u gud for now.it might be out of excitement or that he wants somethimg. take time to know him coz only time will tell
You are such a fountain of knowledge smiley
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by QueenRAW(f): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2013
I have no idea!!!!!! This has happened to me, with an Ibo man, whose my first relationship with someone from another nationality (I'm American).I initially was weary of him, and although I had strong feelings that felt premature, I knew that he cared for me, not by his words, but by his actions.

At the end of it all, only time will show his true intentions and wether what he says is in accordance with how he trully feels.
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 05, 2013
He wants the punny wink
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by priest2u(m): 4:47am On Oct 05, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I have no idea!!!!!! This has happened to me, with an Ibo man, whose my first relationship with someone from another nationality (I'm American).I initially was weary of him, and although I had strong feelings that felt premature, I knew that he cared for me, not by his words, but by his actions.

At the end of it all, only time will show his true intentions and wether what he says is in accordance with how he trully feels.
Hi African queen, are u still in cali? wink
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Nipules(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper: He wants the punny wink
smh
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by drnoel: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
What's his intention
Help please undecided
are u new??
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Mannylex(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
I told that to a young lady recently. But I didn't have one atom of seriousness or truth in it, i still don't... But she be tripping. Don't let the words deceive or flatter you, he could be serious though, but 99% of the times, it's a big fat juicy lie. wink

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by simdam500(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
may be he found love at first sight... sad
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by dmcdad: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
simdam500: may be he found love at first sight... sad
Actually, there is nothing like "love at first sight"

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFESSION: I Just Raped Her!!!! / If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.