Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? (6227 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by simdam500(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Actually, there is nothing like "love at first sight"
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
People have different definitions of love, that's why some people start to "love" earlier then others, which is perfectly ok BUT if a guy says something like that to me at the very beginning, he is most probably dismissed. undecided
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by segello58(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
It's simply means i have a romantic crunch for you probably if you let me, I might get serious with you. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Princessmel(f): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
drnoel:
are u new??
Am I new in what sense? undecided
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by Princessmel(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
segello58: It's simply means i have a romantic crunch for you probably if you let me, I might get serious with you. grin
Well it's been some time now and it just seems like friendship to me undecided don't know if I'm doing or did something wrong
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by fflamingo(m): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2013
Am bound to comment as am currently in such situation....
Through the guy may be kinda shy or a melancholythe guy may be a melancholy.......or the op has this uncommon germ he see in you........
PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE, time will tell....
...Check my thread too
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by QueenRAW(f): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2013
priest2u:
Hi African queen, are u still in cali? wink
Yes, why do you ask?
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by priest2u(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Yes, why do you ask?
cos i'm also in cali, north cali to be precise and love making new friends.I sent u a pm smiley
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by QueenRAW(f): 5:41am On Oct 09, 2013
priest2u:
cos i'm also in cali, north cali to be precise and love making new friends.I sent u a pm smiley

I did not recieve a Pm.I'm in SoCal, yet originally from NorCal.What city, or region of NorCal are you in?
Re: When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? by priest2u(m): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

I did not recieve a Pm.I'm in SoCal, yet originally from NorCal.What city, or region of NorCal are you in?
I live in San Jose CA

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Getting The Bang Rule E-book / White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.