Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? (2951 Views)

Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
In today's relationships we find out that a lot of partners hardly bond deepely.
Most partners are in a relationship just to change ther status to "Engaged or Married" without deep bonding being in place.

Ladies and Gentlemen, whats the best way to bon with a partner you both didn't start off as friends before entering the relationship?

Could it be watching television together, listening to music together or shopping alot together?

This particular topic will be extremely useful for those who were match-maked and those who desperately need to settle down.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by omega25red(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Just like any relationship you always start as strangers. Even if you were friends, the things you will learn about a lover will be different than what you knew as friends. Getting to know a person takes time and being desperate to settle down is no excuse to jump to marriage with a person you don't know. Oh yeah who the hell still gets matched these days

Anyway you should bond by talking to find out if you share similar interests and you can do activities to build and create memories together that way you wont just be lovers but friends.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
omega25red: Just like any relationship you always start as strangers. Even if you were friends, the things you will learn about a lover will be different than what you knew as friends. Getting to know a person takes time and being desperate to settle down is no excuse to jump to marriage with a person you don't know. Oh yeah who the hell still gets matched these days

Anyway you should bond by talking to find out if you share similar interests and you can do activities to build and create memories together that way you wont just be lovers but friends.

Thanks.

But in a situation where you were being matchmaked by your parents and theirs just so much pressure to get something started.
The friendship thing wont be so smooth to build.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
Am speechless
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sex is the easiest/fastest way.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
Guy we never free you for the first lie you furnished us with earlier oo..U stil get mind dey open another thread angry angry

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by slimyem: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
...find common grounds/interests and explore them together...
Simple!
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by deeplow: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2012
Guy,did a fake prophet promise you will get richer the more you create threads on here?btw,av u gone to collect ur laptop? wink

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2012
So how did it go with your father-in-law, has he forgiven you yet?? tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by KINGwax(m): 12:26am On Aug 01, 2012
This shld be your 101st thread right? Cos d 100th got bad wit your supposedly father-in-law. Guy, madness dey worry u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by slimyem: 12:31am On Aug 01, 2012
KINGwax: This shld be your 101st thread right? Cos d 100th got bad wit your supposedly father-in-law. Guy, madness dey worry u
deeplow: Guy,did a fake prophet promise you will get richer the more you create threads on here?btw,av u gone to collect ur laptop? wink
Tolaaaaannni: So how did it go with your father-in-law, has he forgiven you yet?? tongue
lmao!y'all free the guy and concentrate on topic abeg!cheesycheesy
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Rocktation(f): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2012
@TOPIC- Do everything that you can together.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by anderson1994: 2:37am On Aug 01, 2012
shymmex: Sex is the easiest/fastest way.
[i][/i]
Ma guy na so o no time..
Don't mind me just being a jerk uhm for every successful there has to be bond or wha we call chemistry without this ingredient u are going no where with the relationship
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 01, 2012
Communication²
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by engrtee(f): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2012
Adhesive, glue, celotape, gum etc

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Ishilove: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2012
Have your people in the village finally chosen a wife for you?
What of that your "ashewo politician" father-in-law? Has he forgiven you?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2012
Yield: Communication²
^5
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: lmao!y'all free the guy and concentrate on topic abeg!cheesycheesy

Please let them keeping showing the entire world how stup*id they really can be.
Afterall in reality fooools like this are needed to help the topic make 20pages.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2012
Rocktation: @TOPIC- Do everything that you can together.

People like you actually prove it to be a fact the Wisdom is really a scarce thing in Nigeria.
God blessed few people like you type with it.

Thanks dear.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove: Have your people in the village finally chosen a wife for you?
What of that your "ashewo politician" father-in-law? Has he forgiven you?

I found out YOU were the village wife so I kicked against the marriage.
Its a taboo in my family to marry an idi*otic person like you.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: ...find common grounds/interests and explore them together...
Simple!

Correct babe
*thumbs up*
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by cindyrella(f): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2012
Blugreen: Am speechless
Erm Oga, you are always speechless angry
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2012
cindyrella:
Erm Oga, you are always speechless angry

He won't be anymore.
I have purchased the Form for him to enrol in the Deaf and Dumb school.
He will start being able to demostrate very soon.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Ishilove: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Please let them keeping showing the entire world how stup*id they really can be.
Afterall in reality fooools like this are needed to help the topic make 20pages.
So you can still open another thread, despite the fact that you have lost credibility on this forum? By calling people that found you out in your lies 'stoopid', you have just shown to the whole world that you are just an idle,puerile attention seeker who is badly in need of a life outside NL.

Dude,go get a life. Sheesh angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove:
So you can still open another thread, despite the fact that you have lost credibility on this forum? By calling people that found you out in your lies 'stoopid', you have just shown to the whole world that you are just an idle,puerile attention seeker who is badly in need of a life outside NL.

Is your life so pathetic?
What credibility are you talking about?
Oh! So you are just like sexkills that will do anything just to be known on nairaland.
So b*itch the real world is out there and not on nairaland so lick your stucking butt.

Did Seun tell you he enjoys my 'credibility'? Just right after that thread, another one made it to the front page. And watch out for many more....

See how pathetic and bitter you are, so posting on nairaland will give me a life out there? Don't be like you gay boyfriend bi*tch. Reason before posting.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove:

from your signature is is obvious you are ANGRY with life.

Who won't deny you when you are so nasty.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Stallion77(f): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2012
try witchcraft! its magical cos its winch!
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2012
OP use Aradite Glue,it bonds like magic and both partners will lap like skin on the body.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by KINGwax(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

oh, crap! Who is displaying foolishness now dude? Everybody knw u to be a fuckin fake poster, like i said, madness dey worry u and na inherited gene
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by KINGwax(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk: from your signature is is obvious you are ANGRY with life.

Who won't deny you when you are so nasty.
okay, alright, u can shut it now. This's what happen when animals are allowed to mingle with humans. U might claim not to be wild but God knws a domestic animal is also an animal, animal.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2012
You guys here should leave the OP alone, if you don't like his thread just hit the back button or engage yourself with something else.

Just channel your energy positively, take what will benefit you and leave the rest.

Sometimes the critics makes it interesting but i see some people are really taking all these very seriously.

yall need a glass of chilled milk! wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You / She Lied About Being A Virgin! / Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.