Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition (33484 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Danhumprey: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise: Ehem....If you know you are interested, come and write your name and your partner name for here cool
Lmao...... grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by sweettease(f): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Yes na cool
I meant the hidden post.

About signing up, he isn't an active romance section member embarassed

ikekings: I'm available... Ladies woo me jare... grin grin grin
Onam kedu?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Unluvable(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
I can't remember when last I did some crazy out of character stuff, maybe I should do this cheesy. The question is who will I woo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Caracta(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Emmy9ite: Where is caracta? Can she woo me back. Oh, she is gonna win. I need a new wooer.

Don't be too sure...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Unluvable*:
I can't remember when last I did some crazy out of character stuff, maybe I should do this cheesy. The question is who will I woo?
There's alot of them. If you've got none to mention from here, you can pick from Ikekings, Emmy9ite, CFCfan, Ayobase, Chukxy . . .they all won the men edition smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by ikekings(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
sweet-tease:

Onam kedu?
Omalicha m I'm kul... Woo me now... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by lertee(f): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
I know this will be more interesting than the male edition,ladies do it better wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Unluvable(f): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

There's alot of them. If you've got none to mention from here, you can pick from Ikekings, Emmy9ite, CFCfan, Ayobase, Chukxy . . .they all won the men edition smiley

I'm sure they have chics they are eyeing, so they will be sentimental..I want a neutral person smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
lertee: I know this will be more interesting than the male edition,ladies do it better wink
Thinking of giving you a slot, you ready to go? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Unluvable*:

I'm sure they have chics they are eyeing, so they will be sentimental..I want a neutral person smiley
Alright then, i will give you a slot with a neutral person cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
LIST OF LADIES & THEIR MEN
* Unluvable
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Explorer let her woo me cuz i am neutral...

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Watching and following.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
hmmmnn....*sits and grabs a bottle of moet*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Unluvable(f): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Watching and following.
Yayyy...Emmy should I woo you cheesy, who will be my contender grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Winks.
Booty butt chic: hmmmnn....*sits and grabs a bottle of moet*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by playdude(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmnnnnnn, this is cool, lets see how the ladies do it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
* Unluvable to woo Handsomeemmy (Needs a contender)
* Booty butt chic to woo Onase (pending)
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Unluvable*:

Yayyy...Emmy should I woo you cheesy, who will be my contender grin
Wow! Accepted to be woo.

D-Explorer:
* Unluvable to woo Handsomeemmy (Needs a contender)
* Booty butt chic to woo Onase (pending)

Na sharp sharp? Ok ooo waiting
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
I am wooing AKIN ALABI
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by lertee(f): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

Thinking of giving you a slot, you ready to go? smiley
I would have loved to do it but I already have a man after my heart. kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Teespice(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Who wants me to woo him. Just raise your hand as an indication. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Booty i am game.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
lertee:
I would have loved to do it but I already have a man after my heart. kiss
Pretty good dear! smiley Best believe, this challenge isn't making ref to us beyond here wink Just the fun!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Teespice: Who wants me to woo him. Just raise your hand as an indication. grin
Raise hand? How you go take see am? Pick Onase if you wish smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Teespice...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by sweettease(f): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
ikekings: Omalicha m I'm kul... Woo me now... embarassed embarassed embarassed
But you abandoned me for Lupey cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by 190theclown: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
someone WOO ME!! angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Someone shud put onasse out of his misery already....
Dude nids 2 b wooed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by dat1guest: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
woo wooo woooo

waiting to be wooed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
na who go woo me? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Laughing in Okun Language.
Kingsley Jay: Someone shud put onasse out of his misery already....
Dude nids 2 b wooed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.