Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition (33437 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Mcslize: 12:52am On Sep 06, 2013
I AM IN. WAITING FOR THE GORGEOUS LADY TO PICK ME.

IN THE MEN AUDITION I CAME IN AND FOUND OUT THAT I WAS LOCKED OUT BEING CLASSIFY AS BOY. ANY WAY I JUST KEPT WATCHING AS THE MEN POOL IN THEIR RANGE ROVERS LOADED WITH ROMANTIC LINES.

THE PART THAT GOT ME ALMOST PEEL ON MY BODY WHEN LAUGHING WAS WEN speakdatruth was cught red handed. Hahahaha the guy try sha. It no easy to copy and paste. Atleast he was able to put somethign down for Characta to read. Bros I hail u where ever u are. Well I believe a lady will choose me in this Lady audition. Get a little clue about me for the lady that want to chose me. I am chocolate in complexion, 5.9feet tall, 25yrs old. Age no matter o in case u decide to reason my age. But I want a gal to woo me
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2013
**Stumbles in from sleep
with dimmy sexy eyes and
dripping hot red lips U'd hardly ignore.
Focuses on u, yes u me lady**
Lets do this baby...!
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmmmm,ok i go try..looking 4 who 2 woo..
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by sweettease(f): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2013
Page 2 and the ladies are already turning up cool
This will be better than the men's edition. cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2013
LIST OF LADIES & THEIR MEN
* Unluvable to woo Handsomeemmy (Needs a contender)
* Booty butt chic to woo Onase (pending)
* Harbosede02

Girls don't make this list smiley Ladies do. Keep it coming in!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by slap1(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Hmm. I like this! Fun!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Danhumprey: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2013
Mcslize: I AM IN. WAITING FOR THE GORGEOUS LADY TO PICK ME.

IN THE MEN AUDITION I CAME IN AND FOUND OUT THAT I WAS LOCKED OUT BEING CLASSIFY AS BOY. ANY WAY I JUST KEPT WATCHING AS THE MEN POOL IN THEIR RANGE ROVERS LOADED WITH ROMANTIC LINES.

THE PART THAT GOT ME ALMOST PEEL ON MY BODY WHEN LAUGHING WAS WEN speakdatruth was cught red handed. Hahahaha the guy try sha. It no easy to copy and paste. Atleast he was able to put somethign down for Characta to read. Bros I hail u where ever u are. Well I believe a lady will choose me in this Lady audition. Get a little clue about me for the lady that want to chose me. I am chocolate in complexion, 5.9feet tall, 25yrs old. Age no matter o in case u decide to reason my age. But I want a gal to woo me
Chai! See advertisement! shocked Bros,easy na! wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by slap1(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Danhumprey: Chai! See advertisement! shocked Bros,easy na! wink
I hope he will defend this PhD thesis when the time comes.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2013
slap1: I hope he will defend this PhD thesis when the time comes.
Lol!!!
Some r begging 4 it, some r politicking, while some are lobbying
Hmmmm, this shud b interesting
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2013
When it hit the front page, you will get to see a lot of people willing to woo you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by greedie1(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Dex, are you sure seun will pick, actually pick a lady i don't want to waste my time only to be thanked for my effort... undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Evestar200(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2013
embarassedwho will i woo? cheesy none! So am out
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Smartiegurl(f): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2013
Who I'm i gonna woo? **thinking**
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2013
Smartie gurl: Who I'm i gonna woo? **thinking**
Eneg0d
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2013
gree-die:
Dex, are you sure seun will pick, actually pick a lady i don't want to waste my time only to be thanked for my effort... undecided

grin grin grin
Mukina2 comes to mind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by greedie1(f): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:

grin grin grin
Mukina2 comes to mind.
exactly!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2013
Attention!!

If you know your boyfriend/husband is not the understanding type, pls dont woo o. So you wont come here after the wooing challenge and create a thread that your boyfriend pour you acid for wooing on the internet grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2013
*observing*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:

grin grin grin
Mukina2 comes to mind.
R u tryna antagonize those dat wooed her?grin
Two names come 2mind gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
R u tryna antagonize those dat wooed her?grin
Two names come 2mind gringringrin
Chai!
Have you watched D-explorer hugs Eze-promoe part 2? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Chai!
Have you watch D-explorer hugs Eze-promoe part 2? undecided

Pls read again
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Pls read again
Read what?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Chai!
Have you watched D-explorer hugs Eze-promoe part 2? undecided
Nope, I've not
Is it on sale already ?

Alaba boys r vexing grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Pls read again
Yeah! Read wat undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Nope, I've not
Is it on sale already ?

Alaba boys r vexing grin
grin. Have you gotten a wooer?(I sound like an ediot pronoucing ''wooer'') undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2013
Xynerise, Ishsoph
and Kingslay jay. . .be aware that i will NOT allow you make a nuisance of this particular thread. Be warned!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2013
D-Explorer:
Xynerise, Ishsoph
and Kingslay jay. . .be aware that i will NOT allow you make a nuisance of this particular thread. Be warned!
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2013
Someone can't take a joke grin

Sore thumbtongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2013
Smartie gurl: Who I'm i gonna woo? **thinking**
You're on the list! Let me know when you're done thinking or i autoslot you if you wish. Ok? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
grin. Have you gotten a wooer?(I sound like an ediot pronoucing ''wooer'') undecided
Dnt tink I wud b comfortable bein wooed....

I wud b soooooo shy embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Evestar200: embarassedwho will i woo? cheesy none! So am out
You don't need to have someone to woo, if you're interested, you get a slot. . .hope that's cool? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2013
gree-die:
Do you want to woo Seun? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.