Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo (26326 Views)

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / PDP Crisis: Jonathan, Aliyu, Lamido, Nyako Meet / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2013
gratiaeo:
That old fool is heading back to kirikiri i bet you

You come here and call an Acheiver a Old Fool yet we have moderators on nairaland.

Sometimes when I know I'm on this forum with people like you, I feel like deleting my Nairaland account.

If anybody in your family reaches where Obasanjo has gotten then you'l not come here and talk trash.

Nairaland is becoming so cheap and Data from Mobile network Operators is even cheaper that's why you can Call Someone far better than your father a "Old fool"..

If Obj is an "Old Fool" I pray to be very Foolish like Obasanjo when I'm Old.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by victorD3: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2013
I have a very strong indication that this man Obasanjo is also behind Boko Haram, I mean who will trust a rat.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by israel007: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2013
Delafruita: is bill gates a politician?is george bush in the same political party with barack obama?why are there so many ignorant folks on nairaland these days?it wasnt like this 3-4years ago

Mr smart a.s, if you are half as smart and informed as you are claiming, you would know I wanted to write Bill Clinton.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by victorD3: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2013
naijaking1: Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo! Now, I know why Abacha sentenced you to death for planning a coup.
You no dey even change tactics, or you no get another tactic?

Fela Kuti did warn us about Abasanjo typically we Nigerians ignored it and made him a president. Well expect more drama
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by victorD3: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2013
akd jr: I rep Beyelsa lets leave sentiment Jonathan should just come back home cox he has disgrace the entire nation who came out en mass to cast their vote for him. No! to second Term

Stop claiming where you aren't from just to make a senseless point.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by stantob(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2013
We sit back and watch the drama unfold.It is my prayer and should be the prayer of all meaningful Nigerians,that if this current crisis will bring redemption to Nigeria,then may the crisis never ever be resolved in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!! AMEN.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by comrChris(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2013
[quote
author=Captain Codes]

Don't like OBJ, neither do I like this quote. You must be one of those
fellows who believe people should keep shut and just let politics flow.
So what soyinka did was bad, to correct a woman. [/quote] seriously r u 4real?correct her u say by abusing n calling her names smh,.lets call a spade a spade soyinka wer wrong n l think by now he must ve knwn it

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Anjelus(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2013
If you are a good football fan, you would know that Mourinho is a Tactician.. As a Tactician and master strategist, you don't change a Tactics that has always worked for you, that is why Mourinho always insists you "NEVER CHANGE A WINNING TEAM"..

When you take time to formulate a Tactics that works for you, you dare not change that tactics not till it fails you..

Obasanjo is a Master Tactician and his Tactics has brought him this far, you are nobody and too small to ask obasanjo to change his Tactics.

You should know what you are talking about when you talk of tactics, don't forget Obasanjo is a very tactical person as he grew thru the ranks and File of the Nigerian Army to the pinacle of his career as a Full fled General.

There's nothing in the world as amazing as this and sweeter than this,. You talk of Abacha, (May his soul rest in peace). But today we all know where he is. Amongst the strongest Generals we have today, IBB, Abdulsalam, Buhari, ObJ..
Seriously, no offence, Obasanjo holds all the swag. Abacha Today is dead but somehow OBJ divinely has managed to be alive.

OBJ is a Master Strategist and a logical Tactician.

A General is the pinacle of your career as a soldier

And a Professor is the pinacle of your career as an Academician..

"Doctor" Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
"General" Olusegun Obasanjo.

"Professor" GEJ would have even been better to General OBJ.

Using the hand of esau and voice of Jacob is a Tactics in itself. Its a different thing for you to unravel a Tactics and its a different thing to deal with it..

Nigeria still has Leadership Problems not to talk of Development.

Without resolving the issue of leadership, there can be no Development,

Abi is it this same GEJ that is busy struggling for his Political career that you would go and tell to provide Electricity for you..

We must forget Electricity for now and watch the movies our leaders are acting even thou you don't have light to watch channels TV and AIT.

Leadership Crisis will not sink this country for Nigerians IJN.
One million likes for your sagacious comment, its a pity that the youths we are looking forward to in this country do not have the moral disposition to make valid and polite analyses, instead they have condescended to a disappointing level of casting aspersions on elderly people all in the name of freedom of expression, IS THIS THE WAY FORWARD? HAVE YOU TAKEN TIME TO DETERMINE THE LATENT REASONS FOR THE REBELLION? MOREOVER, ARE YOUR COMMENTS BASED ON TRIBAL DIFFERENCES OR LOVE FOR THE GROWTH OF THE NATION.....If your answers are negative to the forgoing questions then with all due respect YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE CONDEMNED!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by bigjoseph2008y: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2013
well gej is our president we shuld respect him.weather he too small or not we voted for him.to rule nigeria is not easy they are lot of evil spirit over there that we can not see.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Eduwalter(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2013
loverboi: We don't need to decieve ourselves, Obansanjo and the likes of atiku are the founder of PDP, and politically in Nigeria, obasanjo is the only person that has better and large number of loyalist across the country, all the geo-political zones, so clearly, he can do and undo.
If u study those close to jonathan presently, they're not realy his loyals, they are only supporting him because they are getting something from him (money) they know he's politically weak. But baba iyabo is very strong, he know virtually all that can turn things around and are ready to do anything for him.

Now, if this crises is not resolved there's every tendency that jonathan will loose, coz when the time comes, the north will call the othe GOV pledging loyalty to GEJ to order, and he'll loose them.

I knew from onset that if GEJ does not have the backing of OBJ he can't win, let's not be decieved, coz he's from the minority out of the minority! People actually voted for him in 2011 and not PDP, it was believed that he's gentle and will have the love of the people at heart where reverse is now the case.

Anyway, if GEJ don't want to be disgraced he should step down honorably or be forced out, coz its certain he don't have the machinery to curtail this situation, he should go and enjoy his money, HABA
With all due respect for ur opinion, obj was never a founding member of pdp. Beside he was in prison wen Ekwueme, Anenih and d rest formed d party.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by nikky5(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Many ignorant people come here to spew rubbish.OBJ today is regarded as the father of the kingmakers in Nigeria.He brpught Atiku from Adamawa state and of course our brother oga Jonathan when no one expected Jonathan to be our vice president.Was he voted into that office?He was elected and OBJ was instrumental to that.Has oga Jona performed on his administration?What is the hope of this country i the next five years when corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of our national life.Compare the number of years that Jonathan has rule this country and state of our nation?Are we doomed for destruction?Jonathan has tried but let him go and rest.The way forward is what providence is doing in Nigeria.PDP must fall or a replacement at aso rock.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by nduchucks: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Eeeyaaaa, GEJ is like a toddler, trying to play chess with expert chess players and whose coaches and advisers are incompetent, consumed by selfishness, and are thieves to boot.

This league is too big for poor GEJ. He should simply give up this 2015 ambition - I truly do not believe that GEJ is interested in another term but his handlers are the ones who are not ready to exit the gravy train.

Sir, Mr. President, go and enjoy your retirement in peace. You only have one life to live.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by watchindelta(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2013
all dis yeye pdp n pdm wey all of who na dey fight for so, waitin be d gud it wil bring to nigerias table? Even if pdm be president d crying stil continue. Let us watch instead of fightin ourselves for yeye animals smh. Make we all pray 4 GOD to help us take away dis animals from our ogboge country.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by sundyke107: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Ori e wan be!

It's GEJ or another southerner (non Igbo) in 2015.

The north must be humble and wait till 2019.

What a poo!! Southerner (Non Igbo)....Guy you Bleep up!! Big time!!!.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by saint047(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2013
justhelp: Now I know that truly GEJ is heading to the doom, he can even be disgrace out of aso rock
wake up bro
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by kinguwem: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2013
justhelp: Now I know that truly GEJ is heading to the doom, he can even be disgrace out of aso rock
That is your own minority opinion. I doubt the relevance of OBJ in modern day politics. The situation in Ogun State refers. The best he did was to collect power from his masters. He wants to return power back to the caterpillars. He will not succeed.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by sundyke107: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2013
gsaint trinity: I bet GEJ would not contest for 2015.
He is just trying to sanitize the PDP before he leaves Aso Rock.

I can say nothing but "Prophet of doom"
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Anjelus(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2013
P.Stacks:

If you are a good football fan, you would know that Mourinho is a Tactician.. As a Tactician and master strategist, you don't change a Tactics that has always worked for you, that is why Mourinho always insists you "NEVER CHANGE A WINNING TEAM"..

When you take time to formulate a Tactics that works for you, you dare not change that tactics not till it fails you..

Obasanjo is a Master Tactician and his Tactics has brought him this far, you are nobody and too small to ask obasanjo to change his Tactics.

You should know what you are talking about when you talk of tactics, don't forget Obasanjo is a very tactical person as he grew thru the ranks and File of the Nigerian Army to the pinacle of his career as a Full fled General.

There's nothing in the world as amazing as this and sweeter than this,. You talk of Abacha, (May his soul rest in peace). But today we all know where he is. Amongst the strongest Generals we have today, IBB, Abdulsalam, Buhari, ObJ..
Seriously, no offence, Obasanjo holds all the swag. Abacha Today is dead but somehow OBJ divinely has managed to be alive.

OBJ is a Master Strategist and a logical Tactician.

A General is the pinacle of your career as a soldier

And a Professor is the pinacle of your career as an Academician..

"Doctor" Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
"General" Olusegun Obasanjo.

"Professor" GEJ would have even been better to General OBJ.

Using the hand of esau and voice of Jacob is a Tactics in itself. Its a different thing for you to unravel a Tactics and its a different thing to deal with it..

Nigeria still has Leadership Problems not to talk of Development.

Without resolving the issue of leadership, there can be no Development,

Abi is it this same GEJ that is busy struggling for his Political career that you would go and tell to provide Electricity for you..

We must forget Electricity for now and watch the movies our leaders are acting even thou you don't have light to watch channels TV and AIT.

Leadership Crisis will not sink this country for Nigerians IJN.
One million likes for your sagacious comment, its a pity that the youths we are looking forward to in this country do not have the moral disposition to make valid and polite analyses, instead they have condescended to a disappointing level of casting aspersions on elderly people all in the name of freedom of expression, IS THIS THE WAY FORWARD? HAVE YOU TAKEN TIME TO DETERMINE THE LATENT REASONS FOR THE REBELLION? MOREOVER, ARE YOUR COMMENTS BASED ON TRIBAL DIFFERENCES OR LOVE FOR THE GROWTH OF THE NATION.....If your answers are negative to the forgoing questions then with all due respect YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE CONDEMNED!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: OBJ has 'ruled' Nigeria as Military Head of State and 8 Yrs as civilian Head of State and is NOT yet satisfied. He even went ahead to push for a third term which failed.

OBJ never wanted to relinquish power, it is the reason he put up a sick Yaradua (RIP), and (GEJ against Odili) so he can 'rule' Nigeria again in proxy.

This OBJ is a very bad man and a very good man. He is an hypocrite, the greatest hypocrite that has ever walked on the surface on Nigeria.

He is not contented with the Money he got, this is someone who owns Sahara Oil, with networth of the company in Switzerland worth over 70 billion dollars and importing petroleum products into this country in the name of subsidy, I know these things and I keep quiet so I don heat up the polity.

OBJ needs to let this generation lead this country out of the woods. He has done enough, and should learn to stay off Aso Rock, even IBB and Abacha look like angels when we excavate the many ills of this great ape man called OBJ.

Let GEJ focus on Boko Haram and Electricity for us, let them not distract him permanently.

Great Netizens of Nairaland, please lets tell OBJ to let our President focus.

What an Elder see while sitting, a Kid would never see it even if he climbs mountain everest. Obj saw nobody could hold Nigeria and wanted a 3rd term.

Go to Zimbabwe and tell me how many Tenures Mugabe has done, 2weeks Time Germany would be heading for Elections and the Current German Chancellor Angela Merkel who has done 2 terms is contesting for a 3rd term and opinion polls are already begging to show she's likely to beat her opponent,

3rd term for Obasanjo was never a crime. If OBJ wanted 20 terms like Mugabe and Nigeria was progressing and developing is it not better than this current nigeria that takes 1 step forward and 5 steps backwards?

Ghadaffi of Libya had stayed more than How many years, Libya is Oil Rich like Nigeria and was Plotically and economically stable under Ghadaffi not till America waded in.

Mandela did one tenure and was ok for him, Obasanjo did Military, did Civilian and if he wants he can do crippled sef if he wants. These all boils down to individual differences,

If OBJ wants to be relevant till he is 120 years, that is solely his business and not yours to decide what age he bcomes irrelivant. After all this same obj has been called irrelevant so many time.. I wonder how an irrelevant man is giving you so much sleepless night..

Call obj irrelevant at your own detrement.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2013
jomonic:

Yes yorubas did not vote for him. But I suspect it was because they had a second choice in Olu Falaye. Why did AD fail to field a candidate in 2007. Was it not because doing so will make it difficult for Obasanjo a Yoruba man hold the reins of power again as president. But this is not the point for now. My position is that this old man should quit the stage. He has served his time and largely failed. There is really nothing for him to redeem by constituting himself a common vagabond in our political space. The best for him is seat quietly and eat his loot and all the wealth he had acquired undeservedly from the system. GEJ may not be the best we can have at the moment but from the motley crowd arrayed in opposition around him there is none among the leading antagonists that has anything better to offer. But I believe that GEJ administration is better than any before it; having provided a level playing field and is kin to create the ambience that the future Nigeria can build on.

Life is very funny, No permanent Friends but permanent Interest..

Funny Enough, I didn't Vote OBJ into office, and I Voted GEJ, but today, I regret my actions, I wished I had done the exact opposite..

I can't believe I voted GEJ.
God spearing my life till 2015, Person wey go collect my Vote had better been a "Jesus Christ" ooo, otherwise I use my vote as tissue paper. I just pocket my vote and know I'm not a stake-holder..

Since I have voted wrongly twice, I might not vote in 2015.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2013
I dey laugh o. grin

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by castancassy(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2013
please u guys should not forget dat Gej is commander in chief of arm forces so every tin either human animal or tin is under him including obj and d foolish new pdp.he can arrest any body by d power of presidency. so obj respect urself b4 u enter another prison. maybe dis time I will bail u wen I become president in 2034. Hahahah. old man go n slp.pdp will rule nigeria 2015 by Gej.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by OpeDwarroir: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2013
Captain Codes:

Oga, ki le n so(what are you saying?). When the war comes, you with your family would be the first to run. Now, let me correct you. If at this stage, or (these stages) of your life, you steal pick tribalism to rule, then you haven't really grown.(Sorry to say tho). I mean, would you pick jonathan, after all these, just because APC feilds a northern man, and your tired of them ruling, IF WE HAVE A NORTHERN RULER WHO DOES HAVE BETTER PROPECT FAR BETTER THAN JONATHAN, why wouldn't you vote him?

Just y?

Was one of those who was against and would be against jonathan for this country. He cajoled you all with, I have no shoes, now he has his, took yours, and even broke ur leg to ur knees. A president who couldn't attend the presidential debate, for fear of how good the others are. Is that what you want??

Think o.

If APC fields a southerner likes jonathan, and we return to the same
thing, is that what u want.

Your talking and blabing now,the PDP you want to support, haven't they being ruling since?

You better start thinking straight and not thinking partial.

#sorry m taking it hard on you#, just hate it when people don't think.

I am anti PDP, and would support any body that brings prospect.

Your post reeks of immaturity; it is very obvious how old you are! Referring to another persons' opinion as wack. Open your eyes and wake up from your slumber. This is Nigeria we are talking about. Let me push you back to memory lane OLODO! After OBJ's first tenure, we the yorubas generally decided not to field any candidate; we stood solidly behind Obj, simply because we want the SW to get the two tenures stipulated by the Nig. Consitution. It is very certain that you have not crossed anywhere beyond the six SW states. My brother get out of your cocoon of tribalism.

OBJ has given power to this guy GEJ, why not let him complete the two tenures we the SW had enjoyed. Remember that OBJ gave them this slot just to appease the region, he better complete what he started. It is very obvious that GEJ will be irrelevant in politics after his tenure, but the issue is no longer about GEJ but the region. There is relative peace in that region now comparing to what was seen before.

Anti-PDP indeed! It also depict your level of growth. So if PDP fields a credible candidate other than GEJ in 2015 you will still remain a coconut head. Stop talking politics and focus on you education. You will do worst if you are given the chance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by roxell120(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2013
tatosh: These governors have pratically abadoned their duties and responsibilities to the people. All they do is sit down in Abuja having meetings on issues that don't even add value to the populace. What kind of human beings are these? These guys are monsters.
People please vote wisely next time, Vote APC
j
apc is better? I dey look oo.im only looking foward to their candidate come 2015 not those clowns masquerading as party leaders. to me that party is even worse. as the elected does not play by party rules in nigeria, I advice all Nigeriains to vote candidates not parties.ill vote ur party if they feature a candidate with better prospect than jona
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2013
cKaiser: Na dem dem make dem kill themselves

The fall of PDP is beginning of better things
yes ooooo,I am seriously praying for that,meanwhile has TB joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by ddeola: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Where is Mr. political jobber Doyin Okupe. His party is going down... This is when nairalanders will know he's a nobody in fee-dee-fee. And as for d party, they are only reaping what they have sown and it wl be capped wt a loss in the 2015 presidential election
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2013
EasternLeopard: US predicted that Nigeria will collapse in 2015. Some Nigerians mocked the US. But today is it not clear that the US might be right after all. OBJ should know that power must go round and any attempt to disrupt this flow might lead to Nigeria collapsing.....FACT
gbam, meanwhile has TB joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by OpeDwarroir: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2013
nikky5: Many ignorant people come here to spew rubbish.OBJ today is regarded as the father of the kingmakers in Nigeria.He brpught Atiku from Adamawa state and of course our brother oga Jonathan when no one expected Jonathan to be our vice president.Was he voted into that office?He was elected and OBJ was instrumental to that.Has oga Jona performed on his administration?What is the hope of this country i the next five years when corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of our national life.Compare the number of years that Jonathan has rule this country and state of our nation?Are we doomed for destruction?Jonathan has tried but let him go and rest.The way forward is what providence is doing in Nigeria.PDP must fall or a replacement at aso rock.

It is only in NL dat I see educated illitrates. Obasanjo did not make Atiku, rather Atiku helped him actualize his presidential ambition by giving him the support of the old GDM (Shehu Yar'adua boys); Atiku was the then head of the powerful politic group. OBJ succeeded in dismantling that group after 2003.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by iconaus: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
godello: Goodluck is too desperate for my liking.

U re myopic . If you re in his position u ll undertand better . some people are stopping him from contesting and it becoming open u expect him to be slow . In fact jonathan is too tolerant . If it were obj , u would have seen fire .
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
I dont care who u are old,young,small or big but shut up!
Talking of football,no i mean politics,yes there is need to change a so called winning team especially when that team wins unjustly because when the system is ammended that team will/might win no more.While Obj is a nicompoop, u are myopic.

One man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom fighter..

Obasanjo is my Hero. Pls allow me be Myopic..
If Obasanjo being my hero makes me myopic, then I want to remain myopic all my life.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by clint77ng: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2013
godello: Goodluck is too desperate for my liking.
Too desperate in what way? How?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by fortunejum: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Bad Attitude: Who does not know the consequences of shunning obj?
What is the consequences?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments / Buhari Made A Video-call To Nigeria From London; Looks Healthy - Switch Magazine / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 285
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.