Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo (26327 Views)

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / PDP Crisis: Jonathan, Aliyu, Lamido, Nyako Meet / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2013
GudluckIBB: That's why I don't like having Yoruba people as friends.They pretend to be your friend,on the other hand, they are killing you.Obasanjo was aware of the moves Atiku and co were going to make,He styllishly avoided the convention blaming it on Cold,The following day, he went to Aso Rock pretending he is sympatising with the son of the fisherman from Otuoke
Unfortunately, GEJ no get liver and a liverless man cannot rule this country that's why he is having issues here and there.

You speak like the gods, a liverless man he is for thinking he is dealing with sane persons. GEJ doesnt understand one of the laws of nature which states "In order to Build, Something has to be destroyed". No one builds a mansion without destroying other structures and leveling the ground.

GEJ might learn the hard way that Destruction is precursory to Construction. GEJ, please fall some body and let all others stay in line, I do not mind who the scape goat will be.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by deletrue: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2013
justhelp: Now I know that truly GEJ is heading to the doom, he can even be disgrace out of aso rock
For those of you, I mean your likes who are just living for the only sake of being counted as a human beings for having the human features. Don't know your age, but as popular and famous as this country is among the nations of this world, Nigeria cannot pin point individual as HALF POPULAR as Mandela. It does not border most of you out there irrespective of Obasanjo's age, training, experience continue to play the role of a refree having knocked the heads of nigerians. Can't you people ask yourselves the desirable profit if Baba continues to play this devil's role.
Grow up with the intention of becoming great. How about that? Non sence
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by CaptainCodes(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2013
israel007: Oh y does it have to be different in Nigeria. This is annoying.

Our elderly statesmen should go and learn how to be responsible people.

Bill Gates, George Bush and the rest don't have their hands in the busineSs of Obama.

OBJ should just respect himself otherwise he's on the verge of being publicly insulted like Wole Soyinka was

Don't like OBJ, neither do I like this quote. You must be one of those fellows who believe people should keep shut and just let politics flow. So what soyinka did was bad, to correct a woman.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by EasternLeopard: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2013
The major issue is not our action but the consequences of our action. If this info is true, I bliv OBJ has not look at possible reactions to his move. One thing is certain that if GEJ is pressured not to contest in 2015 in order to favour d Hausa-fulani feudals, Nigeria will....

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Pennywise(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2013
The crux of the matter is Jonathan's ambition to rule again. Obj dread having any one come close to him as the longest ruling Nigerian leader. He simply doesnt want Jonathan to re-contest. But Jonathan and wife are determined to remain in office. That is the crux of the matter. This is what will finally kill Phee Dee Phee.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by gsainttrinity(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2013
I bet GEJ would not contest for 2015.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by gsainttrinity(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2013
I bet GEJ would not contest for 2015.
He is just trying to sanitize the PDP before he leaves Aso Rock.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Pennywise(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2013
gsaint trinity: I bet GEJ would not contest for 2015.

If GEJ doesnt. His wife will.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2013
naijaking1: Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo! Now, I know why Abacha sentenced you to death for planning a coup.
You no dey even change tactics, or you no get another tactic?

If you are a good football fan, you would know that Mourinho is a Tactician.. As a Tactician and master strategist, you don't change a Tactics that has always worked for you, that is why Mourinho always insists you "NEVER CHANGE A WINNING TEAM"..

When you take time to formulate a Tactics that works for you, you dare not change that tactics not till it fails you..

Obasanjo is a Master Tactician and his Tactics has brought him this far, you are nobody and too small to ask obasanjo to change his Tactics.

You should know what you are talking about when you talk of tactics, don't forget Obasanjo is a very tactical person as he grew thru the ranks and File of the Nigerian Army to the pinacle of his career as a Full fled General.

There's nothing in the world as amazing as this and sweeter than this,. You talk of Abacha, (May his soul rest in peace). But today we all know where he is. Amongst the strongest Generals we have today, IBB, Abdulsalam, Buhari, ObJ..
Seriously, no offence, Obasanjo holds all the swag. Abacha Today is dead but somehow OBJ divinely has managed to be alive.

OBJ is a Master Strategist and a logical Tactician.

A General is the pinacle of your career as a soldier

And a Professor is the pinacle of your career as an Academician..

"Doctor" Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
"General" Olusegun Obasanjo.

"Professor" GEJ would have even been better to General OBJ.

Using the hand of esau and voice of Jacob is a Tactics in itself. Its a different thing for you to unravel a Tactics and its a different thing to deal with it..

Nigeria still has Leadership Problems not to talk of Development.

Without resolving the issue of leadership, there can be no Development,

Abi is it this same GEJ that is busy struggling for his Political career that you would go and tell to provide Electricity for you..

We must forget Electricity for now and watch the movies our leaders are acting even thou you don't have light to watch channels TV and AIT.

Leadership Crisis will not sink this country for Nigerians IJN.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by deletrue: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2013
justhelp: Now I know that truly GEJ is heading to the doom, he can even be disgrace out of aso rock
For those of you, I mean your likes who are just living for the only sake of being counted as a human beings for having the human features. Don't know your age, but as popular and famous as this country is among the nations of this world, Nigeria cannot pin point any individual as HALF POPULAR as Mandela. What opportunities does individuals like Obasanjo requires on earth to become great. It does not border most of you out there irrespective of Obasanjo's age, training, experience continue to play the role of a refree having knocked the heads of nigerians. Can't you people ask yourselves the desirable profit if Baba continues to play this devil's role.
Grow up with the intention of becoming great. How about that? Non sence

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

I hope you don't mind educating me on who they are
: let me educate you on it, there are unforseen hands ruling this country,the dictate the affairs of this country, all lingering crisis, even boko haram is not a mere coincidence, is part of a well calculated formular for their political equation!! There's a popular saying, you only see people you know in the day time, but you don't know where they are @nite! There are kings and king makers!! Politics not a solo man's game!, is a game controlled by masters and you have to play to their rules!! See these guys:
Obj
Atiku
Babangida(Ibb)
Anenih, fear them!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by bakynes(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2013
Leave those saying OBJ is Old and is no more relevant in the Political scene in Nigeria.This man knows Nigeria like the back of his hands,GEJ on the otherhand is a new born baby in the Nigerian Political scene,someone who was only lucky getting to the Position he is today.If u want to collect the banana from the Monkey act like a monkey and be friends with him.GEJ cannot win 2015 without making friends with the strongholds of PDP. Likes of Tukur and other new PDP members from the SS are new born baby's in the Nigerian political scene.Even though I think enough is enough for these Northerners,I voted for GEJ in 2011 bt he is just to clueless to lead this country,a man who sits and watch Corruption thrieve in d country.He removed petroleum subsidy claiming it will help build other infrastructures in the country,now we have subsidy scam. e

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by EasternLeopard: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2013
US predicted that Nigeria will collapse in 2015. Some Nigerians mocked the US. But today is it not clear that the US might be right after all. OBJ should know that power must go round and any attempt to disrupt this flow might lead to Nigeria collapsing.....FACT
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Delafruita(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2013
israel007: Oh y does it have to be different in Nigeria. This is annoying.

Our elderly statesmen should go and learn how to be responsible people.

Bill Gates, George Bush and the rest don't have their hands in the busineSs of Obama.

OBJ should just respect himself otherwise he's on the verge of being publicly insulted like Wole Soyinka was
is bill gates a politician?is george bush in the same political party with barack obama?why are there so many ignorant folks on nairaland these days?it wasnt like this 3-4years ago
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by EasternLeopard: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2013
@NAIRALANDERS Pls answer this question IF OBJ PROPOSES THAT GEJ SHOULD STEP DOWN FOR A NORTHERNER, WHAT WILL BE THE FATE OF NIGERIA.?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by eio2013: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Shut up. D ibo's supported him massively becos he deceived us that he was going to build 2nd niger bridge & a port in onitsha

gratiaeo:
BROS 1999 election was rigged in Obj favour no 1 Igbos or Hausas voted for him. Oya go back to your history school
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by CaptainCodes(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2013
Konmight: My son OBJ if Kirikiri lures you to come back again don't fall for it. You've used your own B and even used one of the Atiku's B which made it two tenure Bs yet you are not contended and still causing confusion. Bro Jo, pls call OBJ and the Montulas' bluff. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN, you are still the President. I'm Yoruba APC but if APC present any Aboki they have lost it. This DAMN born to rule mentality has to be erased, they can't do nothing. Why are afraid of contesting primary election with Jo? Primary election should decide whom the flagbearer shall be. I hate PDP but unfortunaely they are the ruling party and President Jonathan is still the President, they need to respect him he's still our President. Abokis may hug transformer for all I care, if APC field an Aboki in the forthcoming election they have lost out. This born to rule has to stop. This desperation has to stop. It's either Jonathan or another Southerner(Maybe Okorocha) in 2015. No more born to rule, if they are not happy let them declare the war they have been preparing for and let's see if they will be able to defeat a united southern forces.....abeg oro po ni'nu iwe kobo and I no fit shout. Jonathan or Another Southerner in 2015.....Cheers.

Oga, ki le n so(what are you saying?). When the war comes, you with your family would be the first to run. Now, let me correct you. If at this stage, or (these stages) of your life, you steal pick tribalism to rule, then you haven't really grown.(Sorry to say tho). I mean, would you pick jonathan, after all these, just because APC feilds a northern man, and your tired of them ruling, IF WE HAVE A NORTHERN RULER WHO DOES HAVE BETTER PROPECT FAR BETTER THAN JONATHAN, why wouldn't you vote him?

Just y?

Was one of those who was against and would be against jonathan for this country. He cajoled you all with, I have no shoes, now he has his, took yours, and even broke ur leg to ur knees. A president who couldn't attend the presidential debate, for fear of how good the others are. Is that what you want??

Think o.

If APC fields a southerner likes jonathan, and we return to the same
thing, is that what u want.

Your talking and blabing now,the PDP you want to support, haven't they being ruling since?

You better start thinking straight and not thinking partial.

#sorry m taking it hard on you#, just hate it when people don't think.

I am anti PDP, and would support any body that brings prospect.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Smooyis(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Its no problem if GEJ decides to do without OBJ, Atiku and others. But he must not forget to hold onto GOD firmly. God save Nigeria.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Noneroone(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2013
I am happy Jonathan now knows the back-stabber with him.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by EasternLeopard: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2013
IF OBJ TELLS GEJ TO STEP DOWN FOR A NORTHERNER WHAT WILL BE THE FATE OF NIGERIA.? Am still waiting for answers
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by greaterlove(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2013
Underestimate GEJ to your own peril. The governors had a plan, they are carrying it out but they never gave thought to other factors. The dust they have raised will settle and they will wish they never made this move.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2013
loverboi: We don't need to decieve ourselves, Obansanjo and the likes of atiku are the founder of PDP, and politically in Nigeria, obasanjo is the only person that has better and large number of loyalist across the country, all the geo-political zones, so clearly, he can do and undo.
If u study those close to jonathan presently, they're not realy his loyals, they are only supporting him because they are getting something from him (money) they know he's politically weak. But baba iyabo is very strong, he know virtually all that can turn things around and are ready to do anything for him.

Now, if this crises is not resolved there's every tendency that jonathan will loose, coz when the time comes, the north will call the othe GOV pledging loyalty to GEJ to order, and he'll loose them.

I knew from onset that if GEJ does not have the backing of OBJ he can't win, let's not be decieved, coz he's from the minority out of the minority! People actually voted for him in 2011 and not PDP, it was believed that he's gentle and will have the love of the people at heart where reverse is now the case.

Anyway, if GEJ don't want to be disgraced he should step down honorably or be forced out, coz its certain he don't have the machinery to curtail this situation, he should go and enjoy his money, HABA
suit urself but u are wrong.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2013
gbadexy: Faceless group indeed!
The group voiced out the presidency's thought.
I can't say I disagree with them though but the part they said 7 governors wants to impose their will on 29 state is ludicrous.
Its pdp affairs.

I would gladly support 7 governors against 29 govs because na this same nigeria we dey when 16 govs had their way against 19 govs in governors forum..

Na this same nigeria we dey when 5 house members had their way against 27 in rivers state house of assemble..

Since we don't know mathematics in nigeria and I'm a dumb person, I will gladly support 7 govs against 29 govs since that is the trend in Nigeria..

Why use double Standards, what's food for the Goose should also be food for the Gender.

This mathematics theory has worked in the past in Nigeria. Why shouldn't it work again.

The founders of Mathematics would be disaapointed to know such a country as Nigeria existed. Murdering the bedrock and fundamental principle of Mathematics..

Nobody should talk of figures in nigeria again. We don't respect numbers..

Minority have their way over majority so it has been. It shouldn't be different this time around...

Many Battles of the General...

If I write a Book Titled "Many Battles of the General" the book go sell oo..

Obj still has Atiku to face at the other end of the bargain oo, but I'm thinking OBJ would rather settle with Atiku than Allow Goodluck to escape..

If OBJ is faced to choose between Atiku and GEJ, since he never Forgives, I think he would still prefer to forgive Atiku than Forgive GEJ because Atiku has Suffered enough and piad for his sins and I know Atiku would gladly bow to OBJ so OBJ the King Maker can Annoint him once again and make him a king or atleast a possible heir to the Throne.

I want to be like OBJ when I grow up mehn!

Obasanjo is just like King David in the Bible who was a General with many Atrocities but still prevailed. King David like's women, same as Obasanjo, we all know OBJ's escapades with women, King David had plenty Enemies to fight but never lost a battle, OBJ has fought plenty battles and is yet to loose one, and I don't see him loosing anyone soon.

Oh Lord! Plenty are my Foes but the Lord seethe me thru them all.. I'm sure that's the Psalms OBJ reads every morning

If you read the books of Psalms, you'l be like king David. If you read Proverbs and Ecclesiates, u'l be like King Solomon.

Obasanjo to me is definately a King David of Our Time.

Obasanjo is a Great Man! That I'm sure.
In the Books of History, Long After he's Gone, Obasanjo's name would survive.

Long Live the General.
Long Live Owu Kingdom and
Long Live Olowu of Owu.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by EasternLeopard: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2013
@CAPTAIN CODES Who did u vote 4 in 2003 and why did AD a yoruba party supported OBJ in 2003. Never assume that others dont know history.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by tomakint: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2013
godello: Goodluck is too desperate for my liking.
Could you please elaborate? undecided
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by EasternLeopard: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2013
until we answer this question IF OBJ PROPOSES TO GEJ TO CEDED POWER TO A NORTHERNER WHAT WILL BE THE FATE OF NIGERIA.?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by mekano1980: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2013

Ur really a sinking ship,GEJ 2015 or No other
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2013
chukwudi44: OBJ is a senile man who couldn't even win a mere senatorial election for his daughter,what can he do in a presidential polls.

Look at your level of reasoning! How is he the one to win senatorial Seat for his daughter?

The daughter is already privilledged to have his Name alone to run on, winning it is left to her as her fathers faith can't guarantee her salvation.. All men shall stand to answer for themselves..

Your Father can not answer on your behalf ooo, don't be decieved, your father would answer his own and you would answer your own separately, this one that is Obasanjo's own, he is answering it.

If he had won for his daughter now, same people would come out and say he won for his daughter, now he hasn't done that, same people are coming to say he couldn't win for his daughter.

Whatever you do, they must talk.

Let them keep talking the talk cos Talk is cheap.

OBJ, keep doing your thing Baba, we would only Talk, while you do Great things even at an advanced age.
Lord pls help me Do Great things in my Life. Amen.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Obasajo is part of the PDP's problem rather than a solution to the crisis, you don't expect an arsonist to be a firefighter
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by EasternLeopard: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2013
All these political illiterates on nairaland cant answer the simple question I asked.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by bakynes(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2013
Perfomance wld have given GEJ an edge over the king makers like OBJ and the rest of them bt since he has failed he will loose the vote of the Yorubas.Jonathan and Tukur are antagonizing the policies of the PDP.The PDP deals with Zoning presidency,the North hasn't completed their term dats according to the PDP policy,Jonathan was given a chance to go for one term bt now the thing don dey sweet am e no wan step down again.Not that am in support of zoning bt that's how the PDP works.So therefore if Jonathan doesn't like the idea he shd form a new party.The strongholds of PDP won't allow him go for second term.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2013
P.Stacks:

If you are a good football fan, you would know that Mourinho is a Tactician.. As a Tactician and master strategist, you don't change a Tactics that has always worked for you, that is why Mourinho always insists you "NEVER CHANGE A WINNING TEAM"..

When you take time to formulate a Tactics that works for you, you dare not change that tactics not till it fails you..

Obasanjo is a Master Tactician and his Tactics has brought him this far, you are nobody and too small to ask obasanjo to change his Tactics.

You should know what you are talking about when you talk of tactics, don't forget Obasanjo is a very tactical person as he grew thru the ranks and File of the Nigerian Army to the pinacle of his career as a Full fled General.

There's nothing in the world as amazing as this and sweeter than this,. You talk of Abacha, (May his soul rest in peace). But today we all know where he is. Amongst the strongest Generals we have today, IBB, Abdulsalam, Buhari, ObJ..
Seriously, no offence, Obasanjo holds all the swag. Abacha Today is dead but somehow OBJ divinely has managed to be alive.

OBJ is a Master Strategist and a logical Tactician.

A General is the pinacle of your career as a soldier

And a Professor is the pinacle of your career as an Academician..

"Doctor" Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
"General" Olusegun Obasanjo.

"Professor" GEJ would have even been better to General OBJ.

Using the hand of esau and voice of Jacob is a Tactics in itself. Its a different thing for you to unravel a Tactics and its a different thing to deal with it..

Nigeria still has Leadership Problems not to talk of Development.

Without resolving the issue of leadership, there can be no Development,

Abi is it this same GEJ that is busy struggling for his Political career that you would go and tell to provide Electricity for you..

We must forget Electricity for now and watch the movies our leaders are acting even thou you don't have light to watch channels TV and AIT.

Leadership Crisis will not sink this country for Nigerians IJN.

I dont care who u are old,young,small or big but shut up!
Talking of football,no i mean politics,yes there is need to change a so called winning team especially when that team wins unjustly because when the system is ammended that team will/might win no more.While Obj is a nicompoop, u are myopic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.