Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo (26328 Views)

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / PDP Crisis: Jonathan, Aliyu, Lamido, Nyako Meet / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
P.Stacks:

Look! I'm a bonafied Nigerian and I seriously believe in the Project "Nigeria" but we keep having problems with the Managers of the Project called Nigeria.. Not till we have a superb and wonderful Project Manager to Manage the affairs of Nigeria, we are going nowhere..

Before Development, you must talk Leadership, in the interest on Nigeria, let me lecture you a Bit..

We have Older Generation Politicians..

North: IBB, Buhari, Abdulsalami..

South/West: Obasanjo, Bisi Akande,

South/East: Ojukwu (Of Blessed Memory) and south south, maybe Edwin Clark.

Then the modern day Politicians,

South West: Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Oshioleh and co.

South south: GEJ, Rotimi Amechi, Wike Nysome, and co..

North: Kwankwaso, Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido..

My Point: even the south west young politicians (Fashola and Aregbesola) all still respect Obj..

GEJ is no match for the younger South west leaders, Fashola and aregbesola and co, not to talk of Obasanjo their Father.. Go and ask, Aregbesola and Fashola would gladly worship Obj with no remorse.. Forget PDP or APC..

When you talk of leadership, Awolowo, Fela Kuti, Obasanjo, Fashola, Aregbesola,... These side of nigeria is blessed with them..

I'm not a tribalist, but the truth must be told.

Obasanjo is a world class "African" leader. As a local politiian, he's a champion, internationally, he is reckoned with.. You are wrong to accuse me of tribalism cos I show my love for obasanjo...

I love Amechi, I love Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, I love Aliko Dangote, these people are Nigerians and not my Tribe..

Its not my fault if I'm from the best tribe in Nigeria.. I didn't put myself there.

In as much as I like the mutual existence of nigeria, I'm not also afraid of its dis-integration, cos I know say my people no go carry last.
gbam,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
kizaronto:

Naijaking u too funy oo. But come to think of it ,Obasanjo is a crafty man. A typical attribute of a man from ........region of the country. Fill in the gap.
ode ni e,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by obayaya(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
I've read all the commentaries on here.. Ppl calling jona weak.. that he can't win 2015 without obj.. well, obj doesn't call the shots anymore. Jona does.

who remembered the 2011 elections, presidential elections before gubernatorial elections.. with that arrangement, if a governor fails to win his state for Jona, he stands the risk of losing his own state. except maybe for governors who have completed their two terms.

now check the line up of this 7 renegade governors, they are already in their second terms, so they have nothing to loose. I believe that's their calculations.

but nevertheless, the power of incumbency cannot never be downplayed
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by guvnorade: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr president should know that he is making the biggest mistake of his life. if Obj. created the problem then let him solve it, if he is willing to or can he GEJ solve it on his own. I can say it anywhere, except you separate ATIKU and OBJ it is difficult to HiJACK PDP. which the BoT chairman(Annenih) Knew. Let politicians and people who are conversant with figure talk on this forum. GEJ is fast becoming unmarketable.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by skyfall: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
I love the kind of news I'm hearing from PDP these days. May they be scattered forever. They have to, for Nigeria to move forward.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Akiika: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
God is in action,....salvation of Nigeria is around the corner.
They shall not understand themselves any longer.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by LBT: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
gratiaeo:
That old fool is heading back to kirikiri i bet you
why do you south east and south south people think and talk through your anus? Do you know that your alliance with each other is falling? GEJ will not win 2015 election and he may even be locked up that is if he is fortunate to complete his present term; 4get all those trash as OBJ,Babangida and buhari are biggier than GEJ any day. Its better if you people work with other tribes because if not it may take you people decades before you get such opportunity: I know you people like saying you will declare war! Abeg you can never will any. War if its finally come to that.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by charles424(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
gratiaeo:
That old fool is heading back to kirikiri i bet you

Hmmmmm,we are not in senceless millitary rule,GEJ should use God given wisdom to play his card or he will pay for it dearly,I promise u....Democrazy or demostration of crazy need brain and dialogue....And OBJ is not a yoruba leader but Nigerian stateman...Don't ever fool yourself...What again does GEJ need?
To see to the separation of NIGERIA?? I siddon dey look oooo
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Baron75: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
albiol: From all the comments from the pro GEJ guys in here one can now see why nigeria is not growing Does some people even know the meaning of DIPLOMACY? Must we use violence or strong willed power to solve every issue in nigeria? We as a nation can't move on if we continue to act like this
Are you now calling for DIPLOMACY? Why are you people very inconsistent? If he applies DIPLOMACY, you will call him clueless. But if he decides to act like other such as OBJ, you start calling for diplomacy.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by INJESUSITRUST: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Eduwalter: Obj, Tukur, Anenih. Those guys knws exactly what is wrong with Pdp. Pdp has been having internal issues but they made it a public issue dis. The leadership of PDDP have been incompetent of carrying out her functions.
This pdp1 vd pdp2 problem started earlier dis yr in Rivers state and they did nothing about it. It also happened in Anambra about 3 wks ago, it was swept unda d carpet. Making it a national issue nw shows dat it have been a major plan of Atiku's pdp.
Calling Obj leader of dis prodigious pdp is quite funny. He has headed dis party as d chairman BOT and it is his primary objective to make sure dat d self acclaimed largest party in Africa is upto a reputable standard. If he is part of dis eye sore of a plan den he is d worst human being on earth cos only insane people destroy wat they build.
My only worry about dis pdp breakup is dat it will give a chance to Apc who i'm still confuse about their political policy considering d type of personnels in d party...
Eduwalter: Obj, Tukur, Anenih. Those guys knws exactly what is wrong with Pdp. Pdp has been having internal issues but they made it a public issue dis. The leadership of PDDP have been incompetent of carrying out her functions.
This pdp1 vd pdp2 problem started earlier dis yr in Rivers state and they did nothing about it. It also happened in Anambra about 3 wks ago, it was swept unda d carpet. Making it a national issue nw shows dat it have been a major plan of Atiku's pdp.
Calling Obj leader of dis prodigious pdp is quite funny. He has headed dis party as d chairman BOT and it is his primary objective to make sure dat d self acclaimed largest party in Africa is upto a reputable standard. If he is part of dis eye sore of a plan den he is d worst human being on earth cos only insane people destroy wat they build.
My only worry about dis pdp breakup is dat it will give a chance to Apc who i'm still confuse about their political policy considering d type of personnels in d party...
I tell you apc members are quite fearful, wolves in sheep's body, I wonder what is their mission in nigeria, they are very very desperate in search for power, i'm afraid" let it not to be like another obbbaama rule in nigeria, please my GOD IN JESUS CHRIST.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by mrendowed2: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Since time immemorial, I have never trusted the Yorubas.
Please if u Are a Yoruba, open your eyes and do not allow tinubu and Co sell you to your Muslim father's again.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by iconaus: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
P.Stacks:

Look! I'm a bonafied Nigerian and I seriously believe in the Project "Nigeria" but we keep having problems with the Managers of the Project called Nigeria.. Not till we have a superb and wonderful Project Manager to Manage the affairs of Nigeria, we are going nowhere..

Before Development, you must talk Leadership, in the interest on Nigeria, let me lecture you a Bit..

We have Older Generation Politicians..

North: IBB, Buhari, Abdulsalami..

South/West: Obasanjo, Bisi Akande,

South/East: Ojukwu (Of Blessed Memory) and south south, maybe Edwin Clark.

Then the modern day Politicians,

South West: Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Oshioleh and co.

South south: GEJ, Rotimi Amechi, Wike Nysome, and co..

North: Kwankwaso, Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido..

My Point: even the south west young politicians (Fashola and Aregbesola) all still respect Obj..

GEJ is no match for the younger South west leaders, Fashola and aregbesola and co, not to talk of Obasanjo their Father.. Go and ask, Aregbesola and Fashola would gladly worship Obj with no remorse.. Forget PDP or APC..

When you talk of leadership, Awolowo, Fela Kuti, Obasanjo, Fashola, Aregbesola,... These side of nigeria is blessed with them..

I'm not a tribalist, but the truth must be told.

Obasanjo is a world class "African" leader. As a local politiian, he's a champion, internationally, he is reckoned with.. You are wrong to accuse me of tribalism cos I show my love for obasanjo...

I love Amechi, I love Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, I love Aliko Dangote, these people are Nigerians and not my Tribe..

Its not my fault if I'm from the best tribe in Nigeria.. I didn't put myself there.

In as much as I like the mutual existence of nigeria, I'm not also afraid of its dis-integration, cos I know say my people no go carry last.

you re a bigot . how re u the best? . other people come to your land displaced u from business and property ownership u continue to say u re the best . I dont understand it . Your tribe position post civil war should have put you people far ahead of others but that is not the case .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by vislabraye(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2013
justhelp: Now I know that truly GEJ is heading to the doom, he can even be disgrace out of aso rock

Are U saying GEJ should bow to Obasanjo ? If he does so, you people will say he's a weakling.
OBJ has always been a contentious fellow. He should never be trusted. Its like dining with the devil.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by AnanseK(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2013
brixton:

And people like you will call GEJ names when he take things slow and try the dialogue Way. What would you do when enemies seem to take your simplicity for stupidity?

Yes he has simplicity, but he also has stupidity. What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2013
I rily don't c any sense in wat most ppl are typing here. Abeg wetin concern GEJ wit 2015 nao? Its jez a diversion. Let in fulfill his election promises, nd Nigerians will vote I'm. Enof of dis sordid tales of PDP this, PDP dat. We want results not cheap talks abt d crisis in PDP. Nigerians have d final verdict. No 1 can stop GEJ. D only tin dat can stop GEJ I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ if he continues failn to deliver his election promises.
ASUU strike deh dere, nobody I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ sayn anytn, yet sum old fools nd clueless so called PDP elements are fytn ova 2015, frittering away to d winds d collective destiny of Nigerian youths. God deh sha!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Tosman12(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Okoro2015:
If you want to shut off a town's water system, Shut the reservoir. GEJ should identify the head(s) of this kangaroo faction and unleash the dragons on them and continue his cruise to 2015. Having them cooling off in an air conditioned underground holding facility where they will profer occasional advise is welcome.
is dat how u win chess by hidding ur queen....u are kid and most u dont know what stakeholder means....its called politics for a reason and the world play is used for it cos its a game of chess. Just sit back and see who is making a wrong move. Atiku,obj,gej all this guyz are in center of it all.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by ReiManniE(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2013
Wow! If this story is nothing to come-by wit, then OBJ and his (MNT) should retrace their steps besides what's his p with another man's p...Just wondering
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Zumbest(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Oh my God, dis pple want 2 destroy dis con3 b4 dey die ne? Obj ah ah wetin na, abeg mk una 4get dis PDP n call off ASUU strike abeg. Wif dis kind trouble can some guess how 2015 gonna be? God hv mercy!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by tiwasiaife(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
my joy is that gej is working while the 7 govs are busy holding meetings Is gej back frm kenya with his team? i lv dat man
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by godsony: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
cKaiser: Na dem dem make dem kill themselves

The fall of PDP is beginning of better things

Thank u my bros, let them kill themselves!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
PDP will forge ahead without Obasanjo, afterall he was never a founding member.
Obasanjo's generation put Nigeria into this huge mess, and Obasanjo himself was a principal actor.

Good riddance to OBJ and his sycophants.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by Gorrbachev: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2013
brixton:

And people like you will call GEJ names when he take things slow and try the dialogue Way. What would you do when enemies seem to take your simplicity for stupidity?

So what it takes it to make GEJ act like a president is to disagree with his 2015 ambition. GEJ was never clueless, he is just a calculative unpatriotic criminal.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo by justhelp(m): 1:19am On Sep 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

i think you haven't had enough sleep
yeah you are right I haven't just like you and your kind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences / Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.