Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos (10755 Views)

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account / Floods In Ibadan And Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by EkoAtlantic: 5:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Samsung Opens Experience Stores in Ibadan And Lagos

As a demonstration of its commitment to ensure that leading-edge, world-class mobile and personal computing devices remained accessible to Nigerians, Samsung Electronics West Africa, in partnership with accredited local partners has stepped up its nationwide market expansion drive in Nigeria, with the opening of two more direct-to-market stores in Lagos and a first in Ibadan.

Dubbed Samsung Experience Stores, the retail outlets provide consumers with an exciting avenue to experience and interact with Samsung smart phones, tablets, IT Solutions, digital imaging devices, laptops and accessories to complement the product offering, in one easily-accessible location whilst showcasing Samsung’s technology leadership and enabling consumers to experience firsthand the power of sharing content across multiple products.

The Ibadan, Yaba and Surulere stores, latest in the series of Experience Stores being rolled out all over Nigeria, bring the total number of such retail outlets in the country to 13, with 6 centres in Lagos alone.

Prominent gadgets on display at the stores include the recently launched Galaxy S4 smartphone, Galaxy Note 8.0 and Galaxy Tab 3, all of which come with a 24-month warranty. The retail stores also boast a dedicated "Free level one service" which gives customers the opportunity to download and install applications and software upgrades.

Speaking at the launch of the Ibadan store recently, Samsung’s Head of Sales for Hand Held Products, Mr. Olumide Ojo, said the Samsung Experience Store was developed primarily for Nigerians to explore and interact with Samsung hand held products like mobile phones, cameras and premium PCs.

"The idea behind the Experience Store is to change a dull, retail shopping trip into an interactive, cheerful experience," said Ojo. 
He added: “It allows our consumers to discover what our products can do, and how they can derive optimal value from them to enrich their lives. “Our customers in Ibadan, Yaba and Surulere regions now have an ideal location to experience the premium Samsung product range including mobile phones, tablets, professional and digital cameras and laptops at their leisure.”

He stated that the company had earmarked several other locations in Nigeria as sites for more experience stores’ launch over the next three to four months.

The opening of the new Experience Stores comes on the heels of the company's unveiling of premium products including the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/samsung-opens-experience-stores-in-ibadan-lagos/158229/

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by lovejo(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2013
I thought home appliances, i don't use android phone.
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by trolling(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2013
what do people write here grin
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by chycoroxie(f): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Space reserved
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by amnestylaw(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmn, End Time Tinz
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Isiterere(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Where exactly in Ibadan ?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by oneeast3: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2013
Why does this have to make front page? Do we have to celebrate this? The same Samsung centers that are awash in Onitsha and PH.
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2013

My name is Simon Ivan Andal, and I am a troll.
:
:
Is there any SES in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2013

And all these threads without pictures..... ALWAYS show pictures of interesting things!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2013

But come to think of it, why is Samsung more expensive than LG? A Samsung TV is ALWAYS thrice the price of a similarly-spec'd LG TV. Why?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2013

And why should this thread make fp? Who cares? I know I don't!
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2013

Why are Nigerians (and Africans) so illogical? It is hard being the only logical person in an illogical continent.
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by akunjohn(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2013
Where in ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Funjosh(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Chelsea open new stores in lagos and ibadan.
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by largeoseni(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2013
akunjohn: Where in ibadan?
ever heard of Google map?
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by dridowu: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2013
Thank God is Friday
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by abatajjvii: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2013
SAMSUNG GOING DOWN THE DRAIN SOON

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by ogoplus: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2013
abatajjvii: SAMSUNG GOING DOWN THE DRAIN SOON

You can say that again and again !
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by ollyboy900(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2013
Just passing........ Eating my kose and akamu on d trek!
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by constance500: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2013
He concern me....abeg wu get nokia pin mouth charger...&.wetin do all dose smiley na..
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by YoursGEJ(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2013
trolling: what do people write here grin

end time tins
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by deols(f): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2013
they should provide the address
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by webcityng: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Isiterere: Where exactly in Ibadan ?

Opposite University of Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by qdams: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2013
I dey com I won 1st reach toilet,I go comment later
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by toyfat: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2013
So samsung dey play hide and seek..where e dey for ibadan...make we dey rigmaroll just to locate the centre??....*en-rout techno store*

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2013
webcityng:

Opposite University of Ibadan.

that's just a partner business outlet, i believe it will be the one in bodija opp zenith. not sure tho

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by ninja4life(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
Why are Nigerians (and Africans) so illogical? It is hard being the only logical person in an illogical continent.
guy abeg go siddon somewhere and stop wasting nairaland space just cos u hav been given free 15mb.mtcheeew brainless troll

1 Like

Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by ajiifixing(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
akunjohn: Where in ibadan?

Cocoa Mall, Dugbe.Above Shoprite.
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
ninja4life:
guy abeg go siddon somewhere and stop wasting nairaland space just cos u hav been given free 15mb.mtcheeew brainless troll
_

Thank you for proving my point.
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by SEYIKP(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
ajiifixing:

Cocoa Mall, Dugbe.Above Shoprite.
No it must be the one at bakatari after omi.
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by BashToks: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
But come to think of it, why is Samsung more expensive than LG? A Samsung TV is ALWAYS thrice the price of a similarly-spec'd LG TV. Why?

The samsung brand. That's why!
Re: Samsung Opens Experience Stores In Ibadan And Lagos by MrMcJay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
abatajjvii: SAMSUNG GOING DOWN THE DRAIN SOON

At least, the chances of its being robbed are minimal unlike those in the land of the deportees.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure / Sultan Of Sokoto Alarmed Over Insecurity, Calls For Prayers For Nigeria / Sagay: Political Appointees Can Resign One Month To Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.