Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

A bleeping Cheat!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A bleeping Cheat!!! (4427 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by beauteous(f): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
lmao---tboy,hmmmm cheesy
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
@post
confirm your suspicions na
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tngtech(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster

You haven't replied lately. Whats wrong?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
I can forgive her, If she if she opens up, and tell me the truth herself. Otherwise I'll go ahead with plan B, which you guys already know.
If I go with plan B, I'll play along which is a simple thing for me to do. She'll never notice, as there will be no changes in my attitude towards her.
Deep within me, I know she's a goner!!! I'll just give her nice retirement benefit.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
I forgot to add this. Even If i decide to call it quit, I know her parents will call me to know what happened. I'll have no option than to let it out to them. I'll do that to help them and their daughter. Maybe, they'll be able to talk some sense into her. But she'll still be a goner if she doesn't say it. There's nothing to hide again, it's f, g glaring. I think I feel better talking about it. That's one of the best ways to handle situation like this. One more thing to others that are already suspicious of their partners; please always know that, it is the neglect of time repairs, that makes re-building necessary.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2008
Latest Update.

I got home a bit early last night (7.30pm), and she was already waiting for me there. She just kept saying sweet things to me (not freaked about that though). She said she doesn't want this relationship to end, and that i should about the plans we both have together. She begged and begged. I was just looking at her, because she did not say what i wanted to hear. She apologized for things she might have done in the past. She told me to try to understand that she's a lady and guys will always disturb her (she's very pretty though). To cut the story short, I ended up giving it to her twice according to my plan B.

I tried to curtail her movement because, I know her more than she thinks. She's a sagittarian while i'm a libran. I took time to learn about her and it really helped me in handling her. I think anyone in any relationship should try to read more about their partner's zodiac sign, believe me, it will help you a lot in your relationship. In case you don't believe in it, just give it a trial and see what will happen.

My only concern is her parent, especially her mum, she's very fond of me. She'll not be happy if she ever find out that I've finally broken up with her daughter. Infact she's going to call me to know what happend, because she took me like a son. She calls me regularly to know how i'm doing. Is it wise to intimate any of her family member, maybe brother or sister. My intention here, is just to help her, so that they can talk sense to her, i won't gain anything from it, but i don't just want her to go astray and turn into a prostitute when things can be corrected.

She really enjoyed herself last night; so did I. It's not easy to leave what you are freaking used to. It's not easy to walk away like that. More updates later jare, got to trade now.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2008
@ shanda
Thanks for the update bro. . .u seem to like this girl but you just don't know it. . .but the main thing is that you need to tell her to confess what she's done. . .thats the only way you can start forgivin her. . .and its better to let her go early than just stringin her along. . .
BTW hope you didn't do too much irreparable damage there ooo. . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2008
This is one is not just LIKE it is more like Love THE GIRL.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2008
Believe me guys, this is the first time I'll feel differently about a lady in my life. I've never taken any of them serious. My quest to have a committed relationship makes me to like her. Is it Love I wouldn't know. Due to the length of time we've been together, we've just been fond of each other. I don't get to spend much time with her though, too busy to play with her too. In all these, I know my mistakes, and I know the role I played before the whole thing degenerated to this level. Actually I really wished someone can talk to her to just come out openly. I think she's just scared of doing it, but it will only make things worse. If she had spoken to me about it, I would have forgiven her. Maybe she probably feels, it's difficult to find someone that will forgive such offence, but it's not true. I'm ready to, if she opens up.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2008
shanda:

Believe me guys, this is the first time I'll feel differently about a lady in my life. I've never taken any of them serious. My quest to have a committed relationship makes me to like her. Is it Love I wouldn't know. Due to the length of time we've been together, we've just been fond of each other. I don't get to spend much time with her though, too busy to play with her too. In all these, I know my mistakes, and I know the role I played before the whole thing degenerated to this level. Actually I really wished someone can talk to her to just come out openly. I think she's just scared of doing it, but it will only make things worse. If she had spoken to me about it, I would have forgiven her. Maybe she probably feels, it's difficult to find someone that will forgive such offence, but it's not true. I'm ready to, if she opens up.

The only reason she's not tellin is because she is scared you'll leave her. . .you need to speak to her and tell her you know about her infidelity. . .tell her the only way the two of you can move forward is only if she confesses. . .if she does then i'll advise you stick wit her and try and work it out. . .if she still insist nothin is goin, then you have no other choice than to leave her. . .and report her to her mom
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2008
@tboy1

Thanks for that. I actually plan to tell her mum. The woman will be heart broken if she hears that, but I'll go ahead. Infact, I'll make sure she's there while I tell her mum. She'll not even know i have such plan in mind.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2008
@tope

Just checked out your pix . You look gorgeous !!! Your guy dey enjoy o
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2008
shanda:

@tboy1

Thanks for that. I actually plan to tell her mum. The woman will be heart broken if she hears that, but I'll go ahead. Infact, I'll make sure she's there while I tell her mum. She'll not even know i have such plan in mind.

she'll be hurt if you do that. . .i'll say speak to her first and if she does not confess then you can tell her mom while she's there. . .that way, it will sink into her head well
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2008
shanda:

@tope

bros leave tope alone. . .lets concentrate on ur own babes. . .we can't be discussin two issues at the same time
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2008
tboy1:

bros leave tope alone. . .lets concentrate on your own babes. . .we can't be discussin two issues at the same time
lmao
shanda:

@tope

thanx oo
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2008
@tboy1

I'll start my annual leave tomorrow. It's been approved. We'll probably spend most part of tomorrow together. I'll talk to her and I'll make her understand I won't leave her if she tells the truth.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2008
shanda:

@tboy1

I'll start my annual leave tomorrow. It's been approved. We'll probably spend most part of tomorrow together. I'll talk to her and I'll make her understand I won't leave her if she tells the truth.

Good decision. . .goodluck wink
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2008
she's very jealous. Some weeks ago I told her about a lady that had interest in me but i no give am face. When she came to my place on friday, we had two rounds again, she's too wide now. While she was leaving she insisted that we pass by the girl's street, because a friend of mine stays on that street. She knows this particular girl (pretty and sexy too) that i'm talking about. She only wanted to know how the girl will react if she sees me with her. She behaved like a kid. We passed by but the girl wasn't outside, I saw she was disappointed.

I ended up sleeping with the other girl yesterday, because she's just crazy about me. I did it because I'm already losing interest in my girl basically because of what she did. I never cheated on until yesterday. I still have two more targets and I'll hit them before I resume. Don't blame the playa, blame the game !!!
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by ogb5(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2008
shanda:

I ended up sleeping with the other girl yesterday, because she's just crazy about me. I did it because I'm already losing interest in my girl basically because of what she did. I never cheated on until yesterday. I still have two more targets and I'll hit them before I resume. Don't blame the playa, blame the game !!!

If robbers steal from you, will you take to armed robbery?
If your girl cheat, does it mean you should cheat.
Come clean man.
You are looking for excuse to play the game. You have set your eyes on 3 damsels, 1 down 2 to to go period.
Its not because your babe is cheating
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by NegroNtns(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2008
Shanda, in your opening post I noticed two admirable things in you. You dispayed maturity and you mentioned that you "never love anyone extremely". My hats off to you for that statement. If I were you I won't push her away, go an get stacks of condom and start demanding sex from her in ways you never done before. Experiment with her body.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
its beta u just choose one and settle down with,all dis plan b and plan watever is not d best,a girl dat cheats like dat should be forgotten,have u ever wondered why shes coming back and asking u for forgiveness?wen d other goat she was dating was giving her so much attention she avoided u and ur calls,naw dat d goat has probably left her or does not give her d attention she needs(a tot though),she then remembered dat she had one mugu(u) to fall back to wt tales of sweetnothings(i love u ,im sorry and so on) open ur two eyes,sleeping around wt thousands of girls just to get back at her is not d best,neither does it make u mature . . . . . . . . . . . . . choose one of them and stick to whoever u choose,u r playing d game of a player naw,but dont forget dat at d end of day u might end up loosing all. . . . . . . . . . . . . . naw who will be d looser?

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless / How To Be A Bad Boy In 8 Easy Steps / Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.