Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

A bleeping Cheat!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A bleeping Cheat!!! (4420 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2008
Used to have a girl I was see for over 15 months. Duringthose period, the major challenge I have with her is that, she sometimes stay out late at her friends place, which to me is not ok. Though her friend stays about four streets away from hers, she stays there till around 10pm sometimes, which is not a proper thing as far as I’m concerned because she’s not working at that moment.

I’ve been suspecting that she’s having an affair with someone else since we've been seeing, but I’ve not been able to confirm that. Actually I wasn't that bothered cos I wasn't that committed. Dont have much time. But, I noticed that she’s always going to particular area because her aunt also stays there. Sometimes when she’s gone, I’ll call her more than 30times without her picking my calls, and maybe later in the evening she’ll call to tell me she went to her aunt’s place. This happened not less than six times. That alone is a sign of cheating.

Her phone had problem so I collected it to repair for, but she insisted on collecting her sim card. But I told her I won’t release it, so I went with the phone and sim. Meanwhile, I noticed a particular number that always call her at odd times of the night. I noted it. I asked her about the number she denied knowing it.  On one of those days she went away as usual without picking my calls, I noticed that the particular had called her like three times early that day. I noticed this after I collected her phone for repairs.

I was in my office and this particular number called me. I picked it, and the guy asked who was speaking, and that someone flashed him with my line. I told him that can’t be possible, because I’m the owner of the line and I know those I called. He dropped , and immediately I called my girl to ask her where she was, she told me she was at home and that she will explain to me when she gets home. Underneath, I heard this same guy’s voice saying something like “why are u telling him you her at home”. She cuts the line, and I called her back more than ten times without picking her calls

To cut the story short, she denied going to any guys place, but she confirmed that this particular guy stays beside her aunt’s house, and he actually asked her out, but she declined. But I don’t believe a shit in all she said. The guy later called back to ask who I was. I told him, “if you are her boyfriend I’m not disturbing you guys o”. He now said “ok, I’m her boyfriend who are you”. I dropped the call. I like the girl no doubt, but I’m not blinded by anything. Just like bleeping her.I’ve never been committed to any lady in my life. But I’m highly disappointed in her, cos I like her a little.

I asked him how he got my number but he declined, I told him not to call me again, and that she should hold on to his girl. Just want to take time to on how to deal with her, no advice needed, but if u wanna say anything. Feel free
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tngtech(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2008
She's playing you for a fool. Thats what i will have to say.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2008
@ shanda

You don't need any advise and you're only livin' in denial if you think your g'friend is not cheatin'.
Its not until you catch a man on top of your girl before you know she's cheating, bro all the signs are staring at you in the face
My Advise-  Leave your girl wit her new catch and move on-  I keep sayin this over and over again:
There are too many girls out there to catch so leave this your cheatin' girl and go find a decent girl wink The only problem is that she'll come back beggin' and its up to you to decide if you want to take her back or not - but personally i won't
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by HRhotness(f): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2008
What advise do u need?

Something is staring u in the face and u are running around asking questions. . .

if u like sit down there and let her be making a fool of u.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Cayon(f): 2:57am On Jun 18, 2008
HR, that was funny grin grin grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Kekenapep: 4:52am On Jun 18, 2008
This guy is OMUGO (In yoruba means stupid!!) Which advice do u need again!!!! E be like say she dey use juju for u seriously. Its best you leave her alone and hope to meet someone who is decent and who u can trust.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2008
Oga! i'm not a stupid guy, you hear. I'll forgive her, and that's the end of the relationship. But, I'll Bleep the hell out of her for sometime. That's certain.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by izeek(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2008
we always want people to make us believe otherwise when in actual sense we do know the plain truth.
she is cheating on you with these other guy, and basically they ( she and her new bobo) are having it at your exspense.
practically she has told the new guy about you, and they both are bidding time.

i wont advise you, sorry but leave her where u met her. simple .

WHY ARE GIRLS, LADIES, WOMEN SUCH CHEATS.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2008
The truth is that, I'm ready to forgive and forget. I hate it when people try to prove they are smart. I've known a long time ago that there's something going on, but due to the nature of my job, i don't have enough time to do anything. The truth is that I like the girl but I'm not emotionally attached to her. I've never been emotionally attached to anybody in my life, and i don't think i will. Ladies are very cunny and I'll only pity a guy that trusts her girl with the whole of his heart. I'm not saying all ladies are the same. The truth is that, it's very difficult to come across one that is upright and sincere among them.

I now understand why some guys doesn't want to get married. Believe me. When I met her, she was extremely tight, that it took us time to adjust, this was because of my size. I'm sorry for using these word. I was ready to stay with her in spite of the fact that i expanded her more than five times her original size. I didn't want to leave her because I believe if I do, any other guy that comes across her will leave by the time he finds out how big the place is. I guess she did not understand this.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Alapomeji1: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2008
she is cheating! END OF DISSCUSSION.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tngtech(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2008
what then are you waiting for. You know exactly what to do.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Alapomeji1: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2008
i expanded her more than five times her original size.

U bad man, u d man wink

i wonder maybe that's the price i have to pay for all that i did in the past. I'm ready to accept that, i won't run away, maybe i even deserve it if i look at what i've done too.

so u r like dis b4? so dont complain again pls!!!! angry
definately the girl will neva come back to u begging , cos of ur past deeds. Just take dat.

I've changed but i know that one day i'll pay the price. Now i believe the law of karma exist.

So u know? atleast u owned up for ur bad.
Good for u anyway.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Alapomeji1: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2008
infact i withdraw my earlier post saying ''SHE IS CHEATING''

I can categorically say that she is not cheating but she is being used by LAW OF KARMA to pay u back in ur own kobo.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shylladear(f): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2008
@poster
there no point asking her if she is cheating on you or not cause i believe the signs are there and u can see it clearly only that u dont want to accept it, and u had better leave her cause that kind of girl is of no good lipsrsealed
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2008
Yea ! no problem. But i'm going to do an irreparable damage to that place.Believe me, I'll wreck the place for her. I've already told her to come over this weekend.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by jkpretty(f): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2008
shanda:

Yea ! no problem. But i'm going to do an irreparable damage to that place.Believe me, I'll wreck the place for her. I've already told her to come over this weekend.

Hmmn! That's if she's not going to be with the other guy embarassed
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by SENATORJD(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2008
izeek:

WHY ARE GIRLS, LADIES, WOMEN SUCH CHEATS.
dude it aint just gals,ladies,women  that are cheats
even GUYS, GENTLEMEN, MEN are also cheats
lets not go gender senstive
@poster u know what best to do,walk away if your heart tells u too
all d best bro
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by izeek(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2008
LOOK I KNOW OF A FACT THAT MAJORITY OF THE GUYS WHO JUST STARTED DATING ARE ALWAYS TRUE TO THEM GIRLS.
THE GIRLS ACTUALLY ARE THE ONES WHO FIRST START THE CHEATING GAME AND THEN THE GUYS FOLLOW SUIT.

WAT ONE EVENTUALLY PICKS UP FROM THE EARLY STAGE HARDLY LEAVES HIM LATER ON.
MY POINT IS THAT GIRLS ARE MORE PRONE TO CHEAT IN A RELATIONSHIP THAN THE GUY.

TAKE A SURVEY.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2008
izeek:

LOOK I KNOW OF A FACT THAT MAJORITY OF THE GUYS WHO JUST STARTED DATING ARE ALWAYS TRUE TO THEM GIRLS.
THE GIRLS ACTUALLY ARE THE ONES WHO FIRST START THE CHEATING GAME AND THEN THE GUYS FOLLOW SUIT.

WAT ONE EVENTUALLY PICKS UP FROM THE EARLY STAGE HARDLY LEAVES HIM LATER ON.
MY POINT IS THAT GIRLS ARE MORE PRONE TO CHEAT IN A RELATIONSHIP THAN THE GUY.

TAKE A SURVEY.

Nope, you're so wrong!!! When ladies cheat it has to with emotional attachment with the guy(e.g ex boyfriend) or either she's with the guy financially. Guys on the the other hand, can meet a lady on the road and bang her the same day, without knowing her name grin grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2008
Hmmmmm tboy1, how do you know abt women this much?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2008
That's true izeek. That's the reason why i've always been skeptical about having a serious relationship with any girl. She can be cheating, but she'll find it very difficult to leave me. Even if i eventually quit the relationship. I can still see her anytime i want. Do you think it's easy to leave what you've been doing for over two years. She's addicted to my stuff, and i like her body too, no doubt. Well i'm paying for what i did. I over- exposed her to sex. In the last one and half year, I've had over 100 rounds with her. I'm not exagerrating. Sorry for using those words.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Hmmmmm tboy1, how do you know about women this much?

topeee, topeee. . .well i have 4 sisters and i grew up with loads of ladies around me wink
How r u?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2008
I guessed as much, i am gud oo. op u gud 2?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by smooooooth: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2008
shanda:

GUY,believe me in trying to hurt her,u will just end up hurting your self even more. just bone, i know it hurts but take it as one of those things,
na because u dey work and she needs company 24/7. so while u @ work she is shagging a guy at his place(d guy dey jobless)so would u rather wish u were jobless just to keep your babe, think bout the bright side.

i sure say the guy dey chop her now, grin grin grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2008
shanda:

The problem is that she's not talking. She keeps denying it. In fact she told me that we should improve on times we spend together. She even apologized for everything that has been happening, but she's still not saying what i wanted to hear. I really don't know how to make her talk.

Dont stress urself, they won't confess- even if u pull a double barrell shotgun on her head, she still wont confess because she does not want to loss you. BTW don't do too much irreparable damage there ooo, at least leave something for the other to enjoy cheesy grin

tope2000:

I guessed as much, i am good oo. op u good 2?
I'm ok o,  just work. . . how ws ur outing over d weekend?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2008
The hayfever didnt agree with me on going out over the weekend so i had to stay indoors. sad sad
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by smooooooth: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2008
come Tboy and Tope na this kind thing make them ban me o. i was on a dating thread in romance forum dey flirt. just like 2 of u.
but come o. wetin seun been want make i dey do for datind/romance. pray?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

The hayfever didnt agree with me on going out over the weekend so i had to stay indoors. sad sad
Everybody's got that except me cheesy cheesy Hope ur feelin better though!!!
BTW my b'day is this weekend, wat is my friend tope gettin' me. . .i no want electonic birthday card ooo
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2008
tboy1:

Everybody's got that except me cheesy cheesy Hope your feelin better though!!!
BTW my b'day is this weekend, what is my friend tope gettin' me. . .i no want electonic birthday card ooo
Awww Happy birthday in advance, dont worry i will buy you a male thong so you can strip 4 me. grin grin
smooooooth:

come Tboy and Tope na this kind thing make them ban me o. i was on a dating thread in romance forum dey flirt. just like 2 of u.
Ok ok back to the topic grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tngtech(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2008
ona don dey indirectly to contact onaself for romance forum oh sad
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by SENATORJD(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

GUY,believe me in trying to hurt her,u[b] will just end up hurting your self even more[/b]. just bone, i know it hurts but take it as one of those things,
true shanda take note, dnt do what u'd eventuallt regret or feel bad or i dnt knw just take things easy and thread softly just walk away and leave her to her conscience

@t boy men  guys cheat more than gals as far as am concern, gals most times are at the recieving end.

@ all, at times i wonder why gals find it easier to forgive their guys that have cheated and guys (lai lai) would find it soooo difficult to ever wondered why?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Awww Happy birthday in advance, don't worry i will buy you a male thong so you can strip 4 me. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin what a b'day present, but i will take it sha cheesy cheesy

smooooooth:

LOL. . . grin grin oya back to topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again / How To Be A Bad Boy In 8 Easy Steps / This Picture Will Confuse You For A Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.