Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,065 members, 7,842,024 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

A bleeping Cheat!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A bleeping Cheat!!! (4431 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tngtech(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@ all, at times i wonder why gals find it easier to forgive their guys that have cheated and guys (lai lai) would find it soooo difficult to ever wondered why?

thats because the man is the head nor the woman. The has the right to decide either to forgive or not. grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2008
Another sexist comment!!!!!
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by SENATORJD(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

thats because the man is the head nor the woman. The has the right to decide either to forgive or not. grin
obviously thats a joke right? i believe its wrong that guys(some) feel we can go play a match and run back home again and the gals(some) shouldnt attempt it and if they do no home to come back to.
tope2000:

Another sexist comment!!!!!
dnt mind him kiss
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2008
SENATOR JD:

obviously thats a joke right? i believe its wrong that guys(some) feel we can go play a match and run back home again and the gals(some) shouldnt attempt it and if they do no home to come back to.dnt mind him kiss

tngtech, I hope you are taking notes? grin wink
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tngtech(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

tngtech, I hope you are taking notes? grin wink

embarassed
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@ all, at times i wonder why gals find it easier to forgive their guys that have cheated and guys (lai lai) would find it soooo difficult to ever wondered why?

This reminded me of the time my ex confessed she was cheating- i totally blacked out. . .1 minute i was on the phone with her and the next minutes i was sitting on a swing in park alone on a cold day in february. . .till today i can't remember walking to park, i just found myself there grin grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by cold(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2008
Listen amigo,y do u hav to get wkd up ova an empty set dat doesn't know d value of wat she's got until she's lost it.My candid advice, kick her to d kerb.Afterall wat doesn't kill u maqs u stronger.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by SENATORJD(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2008
tboy1:

This reminded me of the time my ex confessed she was cheating- i totally blacked out. . .1 minute i was on the phone with her and the next minutes i was sitting on a swing in park alone on a cold day in february. . .till today i can't remember walking to park, i just found myself there grin grin
LOL at that thats the power of love(ur head go just dey spin),but now i guess ure stronger u wont stay out in d cold again thinkin grin cheesy
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2008
SENATOR JD:

LOL at that thats the power of love(your head go just dey spin),but now i guess ure stronger u wont stay out in d cold again thinkin grin cheesy

o boy since then i've not trusted any lady (includin my sisters and my own mum) and i like it like that cheesy grin
I think a guy will always go through this at one point in his life.Personaly a guy is not a man until a girl has made his head spin grin grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
One of my ex has cheated on me too, so does mean i shudnt trust guys anymore?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Its up 2 you, but i wont put 100% trust in any relationship, in case i get a shocker shocked shocked
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by SENATORJD(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

tope darlin kiss it doesnt mean u shudnt trust guys anymore, remember people are different and would never behave the same.one cannot say all guys are cheats, there is always an exception in life
one just needs to be careful, watchful shocked and prayerful
like it was said in Italian job. "i trust everybody, i dnt just trust the devil in them" shocked

@tboy LOL at even sista and mum
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
tboy1:

Its up 2 you, but i wont put 100% trust in any relationship, in case i get a shocker shocked shocked
So now you have trusting issues? I used to have that until recently, in life win lose some and you lose some, SHIT HAPPENS. You know u need counselling for your trusting issue and i don't charge much. grin wink

SENATOR JD:

tope darlin kiss it doesnt mean u shudnt trust guys anymore, remember people are different and would never behave the same.one cannot say all guys are cheats, there is always an exception in life
one just needs to be careful, watchful shocked and prayerful
like it was said in Italian job. "i trust everybody, i dnt just trust the devil in them" shocked

@tboy LOL at even sista and mum

Excatly my point to tboy1, Thanx jare
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

So now you have trusting issues? I used to have that until recently, in life win lose some and you win some.
I've not put 100% trust in any 1 since i can remember(includin' my parents and family), even with the ex that cheated, it was not 100% and i blacked out- i can't imagine if i had put all my trust there grin

tope2000:

You know u need counselling for your trusting issue and i don't charge much. grin wink
hmmmm so how long is this session gonna take? cheesy grin and as a friend you'll have to do it for free wink
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
Have ever seen a black woman doing sumthing for free? wink
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Have ever seen a black woman doing something for free? wink

lol. . .as a matter of fact i haven't, maybe thats y i dont trust ya'. . .always chargin' for evrything cheesy grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
another mugu in the making.
tomorow u will come to nairaland and say someone broke ur heart.
u better forget that babe and look for another.
or u fit just chop and clean mouth.
nothing do u
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
tboy1:

lol. . .as a matter of fact i haven't, maybe thats y i don't trust ya'. . .always chargin' for evrything cheesy grin
grin grin grin maybe
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin maybe
so how much?
and this your new pic na waa o - topeeee i told u, you were makin me lose focus at work with the old pic now you want to totally finish me with this one cheesy
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
tboy1:

so how much?
and this your new pic na waa o - topeeee i told u, you were makin me lose focus at work with the old pic now you want to totally finish me with this one cheesy
Dont lose focus oo grin grin, i will charge you £50 per hour and that is a good deal grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tngtech(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2008
cheating, cheating, cheating, ain't you girls tired of cheating?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by ideycraze1: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
what advice you want my man - why not open your eyes and see the real facts? The other day, I was in bed with a lady, as in I was on top of her - her phone rings - and she had to pick the call, and obviously, it is the boyfriend calling her, and she was saying to the person on the phone that she was home and she was about getting out to work - Can you imagine? Dont you see the things women do these days?

For me, I learnt a lot - when a lady tells you I love you - it doesnt mean she realy loves you - u may just be another man in her wardrobe which is full of men.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Dont lose focus oo grin grin, i will charge you £50 per hour and that is a good deal grin

With this ur picture, i'll take it with no objections cheesy grin
So when do we start?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by SENATORJD(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
@tboy ure damn right
@tope ur picture is shocked  words cant express
wonderbeautifullygorgeous
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@tboy ure damn right
@tope your picture is shocked  words can't express

Bros na wa for you o. . .please lets concentrate on the topic!!!
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@tboy ure damn right
@tope your picture is shocked  words can't express
Thank you, senator? grin
tboy1:

With this your picture, iI'lltake it with no objections cheesy grin
So when do we start?
As soon as the money is paid in my account we can start. grin grin. cuz ur case is critical grin
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by Lady2(f): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2008
I told him, “if you are her boyfriend I’m not disturbing you guys o”. He now said “ok, I’m her boyfriend who are you

Isn't this enough for you to know?
If it's a joke, it's a childish one and you need to let her go to mature.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tboy1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

As soon as the money is paid in my account we can start. grin grin. because your case is critical grin
As a matter of fact, it is more than critical- its an emergency cheesy
My plan was to pay cash to the receptionist - or u still insist i may into ur acc?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by shanda(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ bennygee
Nobody can break my heart, believe me. I've never been emotionally attached to anyone, and i will not, so where will the heart break come from.

@idey_craze
I've been in that situation too

Meanwhile, are we all saying people cannot change after asking for forgiveness I think some people can. Those castigating others, I wonder how u'll all feel when you get to find out that you are not the only one sleeping with your girl. The fact that it has not come to your notice does not mean it is not happening. Some people will have heart attack when they find out.

I believe we all need to work on our emotions, and should not be shocked whenever things happen to us. Nothing can shock me, i won't find any of such story unbelievable. For christ sake, we are all humans. Some people think they are so perfect and cannot fall into temptation. Even you leave a cheating partner, whatz the assurance that the one you are going to meet will not cheat on you. I noticed she was cheating, because i saw the signs.
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
tboy1:

As a matter of fact, it is more than critical- its an emergency cheesy
My plan was to pay cash to the receptionist - or u still insist i may into your acc?
We just opened the office, we no get receptionist yet. we still dey manage so i still prefer the account 1. wink
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by ideycraze1: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
shanda:

@idey_craze
I've been in that situation too

Do you mean that you have been in a situation where your d.i.c.k is inside a woman's vagina and she receives a call from her boyfriend and she says she was in her house getting ready to go out meanwhile she was getting screwed?

Have u been in this situation when the phone rings when she is about to c.u.m and she picks the phone and instead of saying hello - she screams oh oh oh oh oh - and the boyfriend asks whats that and she says she was having a dream?
Re: A bleeping Cheat!!! by tope2000(f): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2008
Why do u have to be so RAW abt the issue. this thing is hurting the poster and u r joking abt it. ; cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.