Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. (2936 Views)

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by kglamour(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
1 . Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her your jacket.
5. Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering
this?
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
KEEP READING
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say i love her more than you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. it makes her feel loved.
Are you thinking of
someone?
16. Always hug her and say I love you whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she's beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her. One last thing you need to do to show her you actually do mean it.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car- it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she's your everything – only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her- if she denies something being wrong, it means SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT- so just hug her
24. Make her feel loved.
25-kiss her in front of OTHER girls you know!!!!
THEY MIGHT DENY IT BUT THEY ACTUALLY LIKE AND KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE THEM
26-don't lie to HER.*
27-DON'T cheat on her.*
28-take her ANYWHERE she wants
29-text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at work {or school}, and how much you MISS her.
30-be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can ALWAYS count on you.*
ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU BETTER BECAUSE, IT'S IMPORTANT
31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold YOU too.
32. When you are ALONE hold her close and kiss her.*
33. Kiss her on the CHEEK; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).*
34 . While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her LIGHTLY.
35. Don't EVER tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you are mad. If she's upset, comfort her.
REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE WITH HER NEXT
36. When people DISH her, stand up for her.*
37. Look deep into her EYES and tell her you love her.*
38. Lay down under the STARS and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you .
39. When walking next to each other grab her HAND.*
40. When you hug her HOLD her in your arms as long as possible*
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LOVED
41. Call or text her at night to wish her SWEET DREAMS*
42. COMFORT her when she cries and wipe away her tears.*
43. Take her for LONG walks at night.
44. ALWAYS Remind her how much you love her.*
45. sit on top of her and tell her how much u love her and then bend down to her face and kiss her while sitting on her.
46:HIT LIKE if AGREE

12 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Trut(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Omo girls/ladies needs are plenty.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by mikecino(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
all this things for only one girl,abeg abeg abeg divide it by 4 jooor.

1 Like

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Cherylize(f): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
i totally agree
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
u are right tanx man
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Rosebert(f): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
NL guys are already fidgeting but this is the truth. If u need an angel as a GF/WIFE these things are necessary..... Trust me... cool
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by SirGifty(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
maen ! Dats kinda lenghty u know. However, wat then becomes of d guy especially when the girl breaks his hrt? Cos i sometimes try really hard to be believe that WOmen really know what they want.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by mencade5(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
all this just for a woman? God forbid bad thing. I dont worship ladies. The end is near
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by confiswanky(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
mencade5: all this just for a woman? God forbid bad thing. I dont worship ladies. The end is near
. U don't have to worship ladies,just have to treat us right like queens that we are.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by emmabest2000(m): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2013
kglamour: 1 . Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her your jacket.
5. Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering
this?
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
KEEP READING
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say i love her more than you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. it makes her feel loved.
Are you thinking of
someone?
16. Always hug her and say I love you whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she's beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her. One last thing you need to do to show her you actually do mean it.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car- it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she's your everything – only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her- if she denies something being wrong, it means SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT- so just hug her
24. Make her feel loved.
25-kiss her in front of OTHER girls you know!!!!
THEY MIGHT DENY IT BUT THEY ACTUALLY LIKE AND KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE THEM
26-don't lie to HER.*
27-DON'T cheat on her.*
28-take her ANYWHERE she wants
29-text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at work {or school}, and how much you MISS her.
30-be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can ALWAYS count on you.*
ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU BETTER BECAUSE, IT'S IMPORTANT
31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold YOU too.
32. When you are ALONE hold her close and kiss her.*
33. Kiss her on the CHEEK; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).*
34 . While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her LIGHTLY.
35. Don't EVER tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you are mad. If she's upset, comfort her.
REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE WITH HER NEXT
36. When people DISH her, stand up for her.*
37. Look deep into her EYES and tell her you love her.*
38. Lay down under the STARS and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you .
39. When walking next to each other grab her HAND.*
40. When you hug her HOLD her in your arms as long as possible*
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LOVED
41. Call or text her at night to wish her SWEET DREAMS*
42. COMFORT her when she cries and wipe away her tears.*
43. Take her for LONG walks at night.
44. ALWAYS Remind her how much you love her.*
45. sit on top of her and tell her how much u love her and then bend down to her face and kiss her while sitting on her.
46:HIT LIKE if AGREE
Ok grin
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by mazizitonene(m): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2013
45 commandments of mencade...altho I knw say u thief am 4rm sumwia sha.....anyway....d list is long....but it all boils down 2 one thing.....
love her and show/prove 2 her u luv her.....
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:59am On Sep 09, 2013
This that ish I don't like
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nivlin: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Do guys ever want anything they don't ask
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by mencade5(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2013
mazizi tonene: 45 commandments of mencade...altho I knw say u thief am 4rm sumwia sha.....anyway....d list is long....but it all boils down 2 one thing.....
love her and show/prove 2 her u luv her.....
guy, wetin happen na? That command is not meant for me to obey. Imstead of these, please bring a home theatre and cable channels let me watch UEFA champions league, la liga, english premier league, german bundesliga etc.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by segcymoor(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Too much need
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by YankeeJoe(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Cherylize: i totally agree

why wudnt u agree? 2ndly, do women truely appreciate a man's sincere luv ds days witout seein such a man as a ''mugu?''
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by YankeeJoe(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Rosebert: NL guys are already fidgeting but this is the truth. If u need an angel as a GF/WIFE these things are necessary..... Trust me... cool

and whom re u referin as ''angels'' women? U knw dats nt true
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by YankeeJoe(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2013
All ds requirements don even pass vica 2 Ghana... Abeg eeee
Guys, dnt do too mch 4 a lady no matter hw mch u may luv dem cos dey wil turn it against ya
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by kayClt(f): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Cool but hw many naija guys will all dats has bin listed,i bet u, dey don't even remb number 1 on dat list.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Dovahkiin(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2013
kglamour:

undecided undecided
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Op you are so right!
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
BEFORE I READ THIS POST I ALREADY KNEW "I NEED MONEY" WONT BE IN THAT LIST COS THEY KNOW INSTINCTIVELY HOW TO SAY THAT
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by omoyemigold(f): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Interesting!
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Enegod(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
trash
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2014
confiswanky:
[color=#990000][/color]. U don't have to worship ladies,just have to treat us right like queens that we are.
what's up
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by confiswanky(f): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2014
nothing much. u?

(1) (Reply)

My Conversation With An American Lady / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.