Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,193 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? (1439 Views)

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried / Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me / She Has Packed All Her Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by studio43(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2008
you never fought with your wife, neither did you have any quarrel or fight. yet she suddenly packed out of the house. what will u do?
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2008
look for her and send her to a mental home(yaba left to be precise)cos its obvious d nuts in her brain needs to be checked
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by chika98: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2008
Maybe she couldn't take it anymore. Go and look for her and find out why she moved out!
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
try to look for her so that i can ask her why
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by tope2000(f): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
Ask her why
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by HRhotness(f): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2008
she was probably bitter and angry about something and u were too insensitive to see it

not all women nag and complain u know

talking to her wld be a good place to start
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by StephenP(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2008
HR.hotness:

she was probably bitter and angry about something and u were too insensitive to see it

not all women nag and complain u know

talking to her would be a good place to start

That's a possibility
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by studio43(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2008
well for me, i won't find it funny at all. i just hope she doesn't take my children with her."
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by omega25red(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2008
have a freedom celebration grin

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by studio43(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
omega25red:

have a freedom celebration grin

freedom ke?
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by Godalone(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2008
I will look for her to know why she left the house without my knowledge.
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by tngtech(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2008
Godalone:

I will look for her to know why she left the house without my knowledge.

true
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by smooooooth: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2008
call the your girlfriend,tell her she can move in, and u guys suspend the divorce plan. kpere!
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by tngtech(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

call the your girlfriend,tell her she can move in, and u guys suspend the divorce plan. kpere!

now thats how u are going to live your life
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by smooooooth: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

now thats how u are going to live your life

nope! cos i wont give her reasons to just disappear, wht else will make ur wife just run without telling ya, u must have a babe, so just call her in and bone any further plans to eliminate her. abi?
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by tngtech(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

nope! because i wont give her reasons to just disappear, wht else will make your wife just run without telling ya, u must have a babe, so just call her in and bone any further plans to eliminate her. abi?

hmm, sounds like a stupid honest man
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by smooooooth: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

hmm, sounds like a stupid honest man

hmm, sounds like a wise man to have cancelled the stupid shit!
Re: What Will U Do If Find Out That Your Wife Has Packed Out Without Informing You? by blackmann(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2008
Pack out of my house for no apparent reason? I'll simply call her and ask her what waranted such an action, and if she refuses to buldge, i'll leave it at that. When she comes to her senses, she'll come back. Then i'll cane her. Refer to the topic of this thread for what i mean by caning.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=115887.msg2000225#msg2000225

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady / Should I Wait For Her? / Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.