Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? (2138 Views)

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by PurpleHouse(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
She's one of my Young friends I educate and Coach on Success Morals and life Principles!
It Happened just while we were talking one day, I was scared, and she was forced to tell me it is a normal thing to her now, but that she seriously needs help! She said she's a Virgin and I comfirmed it from her Other friends! She went to see a doc, doc told her its cuz she's a Virgin and that's why she keep feelin d waist pains! Funny, right?
That's why I thought of only one place to find a solution for her, and guess what came to mind? Nairaland!
Ok guys, we need ur help! I promised her I was gonna do a research for her, so pls, make una nor fall my hand! What do u think is her problem?
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by braine(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
She should go see a doctor.
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by ITbomb(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
PurpleHouse: What do u think is her problem?
She is a virgin , that's the problem
Do you know about kegel exercise ?
Let her try it , apart from that , get her a guy
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by thorpido(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
I don't think the pain has to do with her being a virgin.
The pain is likely to be of musculoskeletal origin and people experience it,virgin or not.If the pain comes around her period,then it may be dysmenorrhea.
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
YOUNG FRIEND THAT YOU COACH ON HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL. NOW U WANT TO KNOW IF HER VIRGINITY IS THE CAUSE OF HER WAIST PAIN. SURE U WOULD ALSO HELP TO STOP THE PAIN IF IT IS.,,,,,take ur time....there are so many boys to help succeed.
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by PurpleHouse(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
braine: She should go see a doctor.

Doc said its coz she still a V? Finding that kinda funny?
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by PurpleHouse(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
ITbomb:
She is a virgin , that's the problem
Do you know about kegel exercise ?
Let her try it , apart from that , get her a guy

Just did that! And they've promised to stay till Honeymoon! She respects me a lot coz of how av Coached and Nutured her for years!
Kegel? Nope! I'll recommend that too! Thanks!
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by PurpleHouse(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
thorpido: I don't think the pain has to do with her being a virgin.
The pain is likely to be of musculoskeletal origin and people experience it,virgin or not.If the pain comes around her period,then it may be dysmenorrhea.

Thought too myself.....
Coz she said it normally occurs like a week to her period! And then its all on Ranpage over her! Then after her period, its leaves for a while then returns!
Last one got everyone scared, including her mum!
Re: Is It Normal For A 20 Years Old Virgin To Have Waist Pain Consistently? by PurpleHouse(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nigerian movie: YOUNG FRIEND THAT YOU COACH ON HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL. NOW U WANT TO KNOW IF HER VIRGINITY IS THE CAUSE OF HER WAIST PAIN. SURE U WOULD ALSO HELP TO STOP THE PAIN IF IT IS.,,,,,take ur time....there are so many boys to help succeed.

Hey friend!
D door is wide open if you,ve got no few seconds to read and comprehend what I wrote! Go read what I posted again! This time try to read with touchlight!

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Is The Cure For HIV/AIDS / Post Info. On Internship Recruitment For Pharmacists, House Officers & Others / Blast That Tommy Fat Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.