Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541080 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
undecidedAurora is boring and annoying........ Mschew
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stop! Stop! ! stop!!! Aurora u are just annoying me with what u are doing with Martins.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by papalsman: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2013
Aurora is ok just dat it has supence.MHBL is full of confusion esp andre he does not knw what he want but at end he will lose.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2013
How did i miss this thread

I absolutely love Telemundo. I love their telenovelas even more!
My Favourites.
My best has to be Precious Rose. Its the most realistic to me.
MHBL is also a favourite, but sometimes it gets boring.
Aurora is my worst. Maybe cause i've watched it to the end before, but there's something so damn foolish about the show.......including the fact that Aurora ends up dead at the end.
I love behind closed doors........secrets, passion and more secrets?! Sign me up!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jimohibrahim(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
I hate aurora too,since she later died in an accident make me pissed off,but for love I would choose MHBFL cos I love the romance and the suspense going on now..
Precious rose just isn't my thing
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Martins and the father are just fooools. or they know but do not want to accept. aurora is just annoying me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by motunny: 1:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Please am not in nigeria presently,I was following 'my heart beat for lola' before I travelled.Please how can I follow up either by reading the summary episodes online or watching it online...any link for that pls? Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Who shoot gonzolo?
jevaour?
Eva?
Ignacia?
or lenerdo/adalfo? So much mystery and interesting BCHD is getting intersecting avery day
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by arbass(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2013
trux: Who shoot gonzolo?
jevaour?
Eva?
Ignacia?
or lenerdo/adalfo? So much mystery and interesting BCHD is getting intersecting avery day

leonardo seems the best pick cos he snuck out of his room.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2013
arbass:

leonardo seems the best pick cos he snuck out of his room.

Yes d bullet was not for Gonzalo Adolfo try to kill ingacia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2013
trux:
Yes d bullet was not for Gonzalo Adolfo try to kill ingacia
yes
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2013
trux: Who shoot gonzolo?
jevaour?
Eva?
Ignacia?

please take eva out of the options. It should be Javier. Adolpho wld have been an option, but he was at Javier's house, doing what he knows how to do best while the party was going on, although i have this suspicion on him cos no one else can do that thing than someone that knows the nooks and crannies of the condo's residence properly to alter the power source. Hmmmmm.......so much suspense. I love the story line anyway. Unpredictable!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Can someone plz tell Pilar to stop crying?
Geez...she's becoming really annoying
Shameless w*h*ore

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
tegax:

please take eva out of the options. It should be Javier. Adolpho wld have been an option, but he was at Javier's house, doing what he knows how to do best while the party was going on, although i have this suspicion on him cos no one else can do that thing than someone that knows the nooks and crannies of the condo's residence properly to alter the power source. Hmmmmm.......so much suspense. I love the story line anyway. Unpredictable!!!
So now who now shoot him?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
tegax:

So now who now shoot him? Eva too has a motive
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
trux:
So now who now shoot him? Eva too has a motive

yeah....but not a motive of killing her daughter. Its btw Javier and Adolpho. All i know is that the person who did it never had the intention of killing Gonzolo, but Ignasia.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
My oh my! someone please wake me up.Im having a huge crush on Andree.Sorry Lee min ho.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Dannyxy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
C'est moi:
My oh my! someone please wake me up.Im having a huge crush on Andree.Sorry Lee min ho.
*pours water on her head,slaps her two time* oya oya wake up,bt i dn't blame u sha,because i also crush on lolaaa lolipop.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Omolola1: Can someone plz tell Pilar to stop crying?
Geez...she's becoming really annoying
Shameless w*h*ore

abi oo I don't knew how she can help others while she can even help her self.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Am suspecting the fact that Gonzalo shot himself for reasons best known to him . . . .

The gun he was shot with was retrieved near him, whoever shot him wouldn't have abandoned his/her gun after such acts.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dannyxy: *pours water on her head,slaps her two time* oya oya wake up,bt i dn't blame u sha,because i also crush on lolaaa lolipop.
lmao....leave me alone jor.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
jmaine: Am suspecting the fact that Gonzalo shot himself for reasons best known to him . . . .

The gun he was shot with was retrieved near him, whoever shot him wouldn't have abandoned his/her gun after such acts.
U ve a point here..I really can't think of any1 to blame.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ComfyJosh: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=trux]
abi oo I don't knew how she can help others while she can even help her self.[/quote

i wonder which kind psyhologist she be. i love Behind Closed Doors. i tink yolanda knows alot of eva's secret. she is loyal to d core

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yes she and Eva are up to something[quote author=Comfy Josh][/quote]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 4:33am On Oct 03, 2013
jmaine: Am suspecting the fact that Gonzalo shot himself for reasons best known to him . . . .

Yes I didn't think of that it could be possible
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2013
I think Adolfo tried to kill Ignacia but got his brother Gonzalo by mistake..... we'll see what happens sha!!!
Behind closed doors is the best Ever cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
benedictac: Stop! Stop! ! stop!!! Aurora u are just annoying me with what u are doing with Martins.

Yeah!!! That was really annoying....seeing Aurora with martin like dat lipsrsealed it might interest you to know sha, dat Martin is not Lorenzo's son. Martin Lobos id sebastian Lobos's (Lorenzo's identical brother- now dead) son. but Lorenzo dosent even know this until later. His wife has an affair with his twin borther behind his back, and had martin. So you can relax a bit..... its not father and Son over one woman grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=Comfy Josh][/quote]
Eva is having a secret affair with that new guy Renato just hired, Matias..... I think is his name.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jummaima:
Eva is having a secret affair with that new guy Renato just hired, Matias..... I think is his name.
that guy that ronato hired to be assistant of javier....sis how many of the soap have u watched coz i see that u know much about aurora maybe u can give me a comprehensive note on it(mean the ending part)

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jummaima:

Yeah!!! That was really annoying....seeing Aurora with martin like dat lipsrsealed it might interest you to know sha, dat Martin is not Lorenzo's son. Martin Lobos id sebastian Lobos's (Lorenzo's identical brother- now dead) son. but Lorenzo dosent even know this until later. His wife has an affair with his twin borther behind his back, and had martin. So you can relax a bit..... its not father and Son over one woman grin
the person that wrote the script is not ok.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zizi(f): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gonzolaz certainly is very suspicious and yes I also think he shot himself. The uselss gist that the shooting was meant for Ignacia makes no sense at all...BCD is certainly my favorite followed by Precious Rose. Aurora annoys me so much>>Nice to know there are other freaks like me. Happy watching!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
I read somewhere that Lola is going to get married four times to 4 different men, each will die shortly after saying 'i do'. But pride wouldnt allow her settle for Andre

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.