Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540059 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
C'est moi:

Yea,figured it out yesterday wen Lydia moved close to the supposed Leonardo and screamed 'He's not Leonardo'.Wonder why he had to kill his own blood.thanks.
Adolfo will eliminate anyone that gets in his way including his own blood, his marriage to Ignacia was all a setup to get into the Conde family & household. The Igor Mora man is their father whom he felt the Conde wronged & he has been planning his revenge ever since. A lot of secret yet to be unveiled.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
larrybabe: Adolfo will eliminate anyone that gets in his way including his own blood, his marriage to Ignacia was all a setup to get into the Conde family & household. The Igor Mora man is their father whom he felt the Conde wronged & he has been planning his revenge ever since. A lot of secret yet to be unveiled.
You are on point.His father was framed/accused for embezzlement,his mum left them etc.So,he killed his brother so that the Condez family won't suspect a thing and they look alike.Even when Emilio and Gonzalo dug up his supposed grave,they found 'a body'.The Bellaria (don't know how to spell their names like that) character is so annoying and dense,too trustin, and good for Avia,the murder frameup and theft accusation serves him right.Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by sweetsmalsis(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
My best is my heart beats for lola. I don't miss it.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dani1luv: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Heart beats for Lola
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by anitank(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why am I not surprised that most Telemundo lovers are ladies?

Hate that channel and I feel it's for jobless people.....period!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Adex097: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Saw the channel too... Buh me can't follow it cos I've got more important stuffs to do/watch....don't wantu be addicted to it cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by X111: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Aurora all d way... The suspense is killing
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by VV2A(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
DSTV why? My wife, sisters in law are so crazy about it., I have not had a moment's rest since this programs started. if not Aurora, it's my heart beats for lola!.

I don tire!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Yay! Front page things.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by DJDOLA(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mtchewww what is my business if is heart beat for lola....and who is aurora is dat a pet name or what...telemundo abi eminado whatever u call it I don't care....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by heed101(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
This thread is filled with core house wives and ?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by DJDOLA(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
anitank: Why am I not surprised that most Telemundo lovers are ladies?

fucking truth jaree...hey mod come and close dis tread joor

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Gwekzy: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chai!! Wat re dis pple saying??

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ferdinandu(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Never knew that someone else is following the channel bumper to bumper like me.I have almost forgotten about CI,ID,History etc that used to be my favourite channels since the launch of Telemondo. Precious Rosa is my favourite then Behind closed Doors.I got used to following Aurora and "My heart beats for Laura" because they are always sandwiched between the other two.I don't like the character of Andre in "my heart beats for Lola".He behaves and talks more like an slowpoke.Aurola has a weak storyline truely and less suspense.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
My favourites are Behind Closed Doors (the suspence is killing mehn) then Precious Rose, followed by My Heart Beats For Lola and Aurora respectively. I just can't get enuf of these soaps! grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
I rather watch detergent dan to watch dat soap
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by arbass(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
wonder why anyone wud be hatin' on "behind closed doors". to me it seems the most real of all , followed by "aurora" cos of the cryogenics angle it's got to it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Gwekzy: Chai!! Wat re dis pple saying??
We re speaking TELEMUNDO wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alaura: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
I love and follow all of them. BCD is not baf at all. I love d Lola theme song and if its true that Andre sang d song them I love him more. I tink Aurora is becomib annoyin cos she is si confused. At first I thot d Lola and Andre love story was too childish but wit debra and that old man fightin for d love they can't get. It makes it funny lol. Am definately diggin this telemundo channel. Don't ve time for other stations
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
DJDOLA: Mtchewww what is my business if is heart beat for lola....and who is aurora is dat a pet name or what...telemundo abi eminado whatever u call it I don't care....

Lmao @"telemundo abi eminado" grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ferdinandu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
anitank: Why am I not surprised that most Telemundo lovers are ladies?

We know say you get full time job to wash GEJ and Patience toilet

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Daewoods(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is End of The World *ETW*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
I neva knew there are people like me that watch this telemundo,i don't have any favourite because all of them are captivating...even though i am a very busy guy,i always watch it in the middle of the night and i have neva missed an episode,the station is so intresting but i love 'grab an handcy my heart beats for lola'and 'behind close doors' much than the other two can someone remind me of the name of lola's mother and i'm just thinking of will happen to ROSA WHEN THAT EVA COUNSIN FINE OUT SHE IS AN IMPOSTER
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dheaven: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
I taught people here only browse Nairaland dont know they watch tv.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ballo52(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
In my own opinion the channel is so boring unlike mnet series zone where they show different kind of movies they show only 4 or 5 soap which i dislike. Thank u i rest my case
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Shameless
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chuksozy: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
ogtavia: How do u guys enjoy watching those crap they show on dt TV station,.synced language is the most annoying,why cant they speak english instead of speaking latin,spanish or whatever is it they are speaking and translating it in english..i dont care about the storyline but d whole concept doesnt appeal to me at all at all at all at all....
you took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Controversy: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Me carry my hard earned N11,000 go give DSTV? Na thief them go thief am
*abeg wey my AZsky*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
C'est moi:

I googled it.Found nothing much.You may be right like i said.Their actors and actresses are versatile.Like the episode i watched yesterday,andree and lola jumping down from an helicopter with a parachute.thanks all the same.
Andreas name is Jencarlos Canela, he's a musician and the title of the opening theme song is "mi corazon insiste". Already have it on my fone, go to tubidy.com to download it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na wa ooo,even some people wey no get tv for house not to talk of dstv dey claim say dem dey watch the soap operas for the station,at the END if we should investigate some people by the TIME the investigation is concluded we will realized that the THINGS some people are saying with their mouth on this thread is a big lie,well anyways @op back to ur question,my favourite is aurora

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.