Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539889 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Petitediva14(f): 12:21am On May 10, 2015
Please can someone tell me what time the sunday recap of Queen of the hearts shows on telemundo? I am loving Isidro and Connie.

FH's ending really disappointed me, after 206 episodes you end with that jaguda nonsense ehen. Now any telenovela that is more than 120 episodes I no dey watch again. Always killing and resurrecting people....hisses..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Druggmoni(f): 12:48pm On May 10, 2015
m in love with queen of heart...I like Nicolas and Raina too...Fearless heart is a waste of time, thank God it has end...I hope part of me is interesting.
Raina is a beauty no doubt..M gon miss Samantha and willy, verdugo, Matamoros, Ringo, Fernanda.and Bernardo.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Na the in - thing for all Miss Venezuela peagant contestants before the contest. They all go for a Lil nip and tuck, here and there even before the become famous
yeah correct...no wonder sha has a perfect face...cant say d same for her legs grin grin...its as if both are trying to cluster against each oda wen she walks...tanks 4 d info
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2015
Petitediva14:
Please can someone tell me what time the sunday recap of Queen of the hearts shows on telemundo? I am loving Isidro and Connie.

FH's ending really disappointed me, after 206 episodes you end with that jaguda nonsense ehen. Now any telenovela that is more than 120 episodes I no dey watch again. Always killing and resurrecting people....hisses..
You can do so using ur dstv remote control...click on "Tv guide",click on "all channels",scroll down to "entertainment",where you will see and click "telemundo"...scroll either forward or backward with d direction button to know wen it starts....Queen of hearts starts by 5pm on sundays...Enjoy grin grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gottoboy(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2015
bentenny:
Google Paola Nunez

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=gottoboy post=33602252][/quote]
carry go u too much..at least she don get one more fan tongue grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gottoboy(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2015
bentenny:

carry go u too much..at least she don get one more fan tongue grin grin
Lol. She's Ơ̴̴̴͡k. ι prefer her to Monica Spears, she's sexy Äη∂ beautiful too. cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2015
gottoboy:

Lol. She's Ơ̴̴̴͡k. ι prefer her to Monica Spears, she's sexy Äη∂ beautiful too. cool
ohh men...dose lips and eyes seductive... kiss kiss tongue cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
This queen of hearts sound track is da bomb! But d story line, it doesn't seem like I'll enjoy it sha. D sound track is still my inspiratn 4 watching it 4 now. #FP always taking d lead 4rm episode one

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 9:23am On May 11, 2015
dahmie2013:
This queen of hearts sound track is da bomb! But d story line, it doesn't seem like I'll enjoy it sha. D sound track is still my inspiratn 4 watching it 4 now. #FP always taking d lead 4rm episode one

My dear, its the same Telemundo storyline oo
lost Siblings and parents are closer than they think and even the villians too
Kidnapping, struggling lovebirds
WhenI read it and found out how everyone was related, I gave up on Telenovelas

I like Siempre Tuya Acapulco on Eva. The main girl Olvido reminds me of fabiola and her Alma, Children that had kids.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:41am On May 11, 2015
boobookitty:

My dear, its the same Telemundo storyline oo
lost Siblings and parents are closer than they think and even the villians too
Kidnapping, struggling lovebirds
WhenI read it and found out how everyone was related, I gave up on Telenovelas

I like Siempre Tuya Acapulco on Eva. The main girl Olvido reminds me of fabiola and her Alma, Children that had kids.
I understand, but Forbidden Passion story line is unique compared 2 oda telenovelas, maybe cos its a replica of turkish soap.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
Semona, smh. I just hate that girl. She and Rafael are a match made in greed. I'm thinking Mariana's daughter isn't Eduardo's
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
POM:hmm it seems like a nice telenovela...from d first episode,it seems to have some of d features of a previous "novela second chance"
just guessing...nice to see David Chocarro(adolfo BCD),Jorge Luis Pila(Lorenzo Aurora) and Laura Flores(Agent Sara Smith QOH).... POM loading cool

QOH:kai priests who hear 'confessions' from people are really suffering emotionally ohhh grin grin....imagine d romantic confessions from reina to d priest chai....
funny Connie "i just gave him the 'milk' for free" cry cry

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by COOL10(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2015
If she's nt d most btfl in telemundo,then u gatta be kidding me

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
COOL10:

Wow, Blanca is looking good oo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 4:11pm On May 12, 2015
There are too many beautiful people jare

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 4:13pm On May 12, 2015
Too many fine women. Clara- FH, Lola- HBFL, Nelly-FH,Fabiola-FH

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
My CLARA on point grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 9:42am On May 13, 2015
Fearless heart has ended? @ last. Pls can u summarize the ending for me?
Druggmoni:
m in love with queen of heart...I like Nicolas and Raina too...Fearless heart is a waste of time, thank God it has end...I hope part of me is interesting.
Raina is a beauty no doubt..M gon miss Samantha and willy, verdugo, Matamoros, Ringo, Fernanda.and Bernardo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:58am On May 13, 2015
COOL10:

who is she?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 12:12pm On May 13, 2015
favoredgal:

who is she?

Blanca naa, Imposter, and Aurora's daughter.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
boobookitty:
My CLARA on point grin

This picture to me is really horrible. I mean, just c her chest. Too much eye make up also, makes her look very old.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 2:15pm On May 13, 2015
BellaSwan:

This picture to me is really horrible. I mean, just c her chest. Too much eye make up also, makes her look very old.

Lool, i get your point, buh shes a beaurifu geh grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:02pm On May 13, 2015
boobookitty:

Blanca naa, Imposter, and Aurora's daughter.
she looks different and beautiful as a blonde, i did not even recognize her

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
BellaSwan:

i agree...she looks better on TV
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
Druggmoni:
Fearless finished?
Lord I thank you for ending the unnecessary prolonged series.
I truly do miss forbidden passions haven't watched it before. Am at nysc orientation camp.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 8:19am On May 14, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Fearless finished?
Lord I thank you for ending the unnecessary prolonged series.
I truly do miss forbidden passions haven't watched it before. Am at nysc orientation camp.

My dear Fearless has finished oo, after all the nonsense additions.
Lool, I never watched FP too, I saw a couple of episodes but dint follow up.
I have lost interest in Imposter and QOH maybe cause I know the story already.
I am now loving another soap on Eva. Siempre Tuya Acapulco grin
Where are you serving btw and hows camp?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 8:21am On May 14, 2015
favoredgal:

she looks different and beautiful as a blonde, i did not even recognize her

Yeah she does. You know someone is really pretty when the person can pull off any hair color or style.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 9:03am On May 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Semona, smh. I just hate that girl. She and Rafael are a match made in greed. I'm thinking Mariana's daughter isn't Eduardo's

Is only simona wat about karina she wants to eat her cake and hav it she loves ramone today, she wants to be wit jorge tomorrow. I want her to loose both of dem at dnd jara she dey provoke person

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
liza207:

Is only simona wat about karina she wants to eat her cake and hav it she loves ramone today, she wants to be wit jorge tomorrow. I want her to loose both of dem at dnd jara she dey provoke person

Katrina is just hovering around Ramon cause Jorge is planning to marry Semona...i hope she looses both of them too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2015
POM:i always knew there was a similarity between PART OF ME and a previous telenovela SECOND CHANCE....just wen the end credits appeared,i saw "based on El Cuerpo del Deseo"....El Cuerpo del Deseo is second chance that AIT showed years ago...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 8:41pm On May 14, 2015
bentenny:
POM:i always knew there was a similarity between PART OF ME and a previous telenovela SECOND CHANCE....just wen the end credits appeared,i saw "based on El Cuerpo del Deseo"....El Cuerpo del Deseo is second chance that AIT showed years ago...
exactly, esp today's episode. I really wish they will show 2nd chance again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page