Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540568 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
post=30385247:

Hi, please can you explain what your comment means, im sooooo lost, missed the last two episodes.

JM asked Laura why she broke up with Gustavo, he also asked if she will tell him everything about her. She told him, she will be right back. The next thing we see is Laura in her S&M costume. JM was shocked beyond belief, at last he now understands the mystery called Laura. Afraid of being Laura's pervert victim of Bondage Bleep, he talked his way out of the situation with ease. But now he is afraid of Gustavo being the master of Angela (Angela in Fetish costume being spanked by whips, fulfilling Every twisted/perverted Fantasies of Gustavo) but Gustavo codedly told him that "it was not his style". If only Gustavo told Angela what the fuss was about- the look on her face would have priceless just as much as JM's face made my day up till now.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

JM asked Laura why she broke up with Gustavo, he also asked if she will tell him everything about her. She told him, she will be right back. The next thing we see is Laura in her S&M costume. JM was shocked beyond belief, at last he now understands the mystery called Laura. Afraid of being Laura's pervert victim of Bondage Bleep, he talked his way out of the situation with ease. But now he is afraid of Gustavo being the master of Angela (Angela in Fetish costume being spanked by whips, fulfilling Every twisted/perverted Fantasies of Gustavo) but Gustavo codedly told him that "it was not his style". If only Gustavo told Angela what the fuss was about- the look on her face would have priceless just as much as JM's face made my day up till now.

Lmao, thank you. I just knew there was always something aggressive about her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi guys, kindly click on this link. Thank you.

http://www.cashripe.com/?id=oluwabukunmiagbana
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
8 more episodes to the end of broken angel, 12 till the end of WIE; mhbfl has ended, why are they advertising only the imposter. Maybe they want to bring back two old ones! angry

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

JM asked Laura why she broke up with Gustavo, he also asked if she will tell him everything about her. She told him, she will be right back. The next thing we see is Laura in her S&M costume. JM was shocked beyond belief, at last he now understands the mystery called Laura. Afraid of being Laura's pervert victim of Bondage Bleep, he talked his way out of the situation with ease. But now he is afraid of Gustavo being the master of Angela (Angela in Fetish costume being spanked by whips, fulfilling Every twisted/perverted Fantasies of Gustavo) but Gustavo codedly told him that "it was not his style". If only Gustavo told Angela what the fuss was about- the look on her face would have priceless just as much as JM's [b]face made my day up till now.
[/b]

Wheneva we watch FH, everyone agrees that JM has the best facial expressions. Talk about really acting with your face. cheesy
And yes, the whole Fabiola and Miguel romance is getting old jare. It's not even funny anymore. angry
Willy and Sammy, we'll never get tired of. Guy's got charisma and Navarro is the ish. cool

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thank God dis lola is over!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by teey22: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
favoredgal:
8 more episodes to the end of broken angel, 12 till the end of WIE; mhbfl has ended, why are they advertising only the imposter. Maybe they want to bring back two old ones! angry
lol is replacing mhbfl
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
teey22:
lol is replacing mhbfl

make them nor try am o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mamaseventies: 5:07am On Feb 05, 2015
benedictac:

make them nor try am o

LMAO... Dem go tryam oooo. Be ready
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Mamaseventies:

LMAO... Dem go tryam oooo. Be ready

don't mind them jare. they are replacing it with LOL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by femmefatale: 1:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Cecilia is so inhuman, choiiiii.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Best Scene of the week:

FH: JM, Willy and Miquel's guys night!

Ps- Fabiola is like a cartoon character.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Annie09: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Guys pls wat's the full meaning of FM and WIE cos i intend buying the film. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Annie09:
Guys pls wat's the full meaning of FM and WIE cos i intend buying the film. Thanks

WIE = Where is Elisa and dere is no FM, its FH and it means Fearless Heart.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ladys1(f): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hi, Guys what's the meaning Lol.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Annie09: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
nickishire:

WIE = Where is Elisa and dere is no FM, its FH and it means Fearless Heart.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ladys1(f): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
@teey22: "replacing Lola wwith LOL" Pls what's the full meaning and also is it interesting.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
FH - I feel so sad for JM today, how can Fernanda carry my fav telemundo daughter she dey craze ni. I am taking the next avalaible flight to Colombia am thirsy for blood and I need pple to come to columbia wit me let's go kill some pple .I hav never seen jm so angry today But seriously this Verdugo guy is confusing to me wats his one and GEnesis now as if she is his daughter. This laura girl don use wip wipe all jm brain and he can't tink well sick wiping slut.

Wie- do anybody notice cecelia has this eyes of a cunny person

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by adaranijo01: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
liza207:
FH - I feel so sad for JM today, how can Fernanda carry my fav telemundo daughter she dey craze ni. I am taking the next avalaible flight to Colombia am thirsy for blood and I need pple to come to columbia wit me let's go kill some pple .I hav never seen jm so angry today But seriously this Verdugo guy is confusing to me wats his one and GEnesis now as if she is his daughter. This laura girl don use wip wipe all jm brain and he can't tink well sick wiping slut.

Actually, I av bought ticket n am going wv u to colombia now now ti go kill Farnanda......chai, my Genesis...... Inshort I can't wait to g get her back cos I stil dnt blif she's been killed anyway....

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
ladys1:
Hi, Guys what's the meaning Lol.

Labor of love and what a Shame really. I dint watch behind closed doors; hear it was really good, that's the only re-run il watch if it comes on
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
liza207:

Agreed we need to get Genesis back. kilode nah

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:15am On Feb 07, 2015
I hope Where is Genesis does not become like Where is Elisa, I don't want Genesis to be dead- I am fond of her.

Verdugo hate unnecessary harming others, and he hates killing children.

This incident will unite JM and Angela back together.

How did Fabiola locate Miquel? And Are they both crazy? Shey dem be James Bond wey no dey die even when they face a Whole organisation of cartel.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mamaseventies: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2015
favoredgal:

Labor of love and what a Shame really. I dint watch behind closed doors; hear it was really good, that's the only re-run il watch if it comes on

Yea BCD is the best soapy ever. The suspense alone na die. Everyone is a suspect.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Druggmoni(f): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2015
FH....I didn't watch the Friday episode, what tym do they show FH on Saturdays. can some one explain what happened to Genesis... I love her so much
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Druggmoni:
FH....I didn't watch the Friday episode, what tym do they show FH on Saturdays. can some one explain what happened to Genesis... I love her so much

FH - dey start FH around 12pm thru 4 or 5 on saturday. Fernanda called JM again dat she is sending a parcel to him wch he tot wat someone to kill laura but unfortunately it was to go kidnap genesis at Angelas bakery. JM was so furious at her saying she is irresponsible and cannot take care of his daughter wch was not angelas fault thou. Later dey said genesis clothes was found with blood stain so it was assumed dat she was killed.u shld hav seen JM crying I feel so bad for him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Druggmoni(f): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
liza207:

FH - dey start FH around 12pm thru 4 or 5 on saturday. Fernanda called JM again dat she is sending a parcel to him wch he tot wat someone to kill laura but unfortunately it was to go kidnap genesis at Angelas bakery. JM was so furious at her saying she is irresponsible and cannot take care of his daughter wch was not angelas fault thou. Later dey said genesis clothes was found with blood stain so it was assumed dat she was killed.u shld hav seen JM crying I feel so bad for him.
thanks dear, m watching it now...I pray I don't faint
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
what is the deal with laura cos there was this one time she told Juan they had a good time the previous night and he obviously had no clue about what had happened
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Noah13:
what is the deal with laura cos there was this one time she told Juan they had a good time the previous night and he obviously had no clue about what had happened

JM got drunk and he took part in punishing Laura with a whip (its part of her fetish desire). Try reading previous post to get an idea of what is going on with Laura.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Theory on Jessica true parents: (1) JM and Fernanda's child. (2) Bernando and JM first wife (3) Victor and JM's wife (4) a twist in the story.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

JM got drunk and he took part in punishing Laura with a whip (its part of her fetish desire). Try reading previous post to get an idea of what is going on with Laura.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Theory on Jessica true parents: (1) JM and Fernanda's child. (2) Bernando and JM first wife (3) Victor and JM's wife (4) a twist in the story.

Or isabel (jm's ex wife) with Bernado or verdugo or Laura and verdugo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2015
favoredgal:

Or isabel (jm's ex wife) with Bernado or verdugo or Laura and verdugo

FH- read it somewhere I tink its laura and verdugo but can't remember again.
Are we really sure that JM took part in d wipping fetish game with Laura or is it just a game so dat he will do it wit her next time
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2015
liza207:

FH- read it somewhere I tink its laura and verdugo but can't remember again.
Are we really sure that JM took part in d wipping fetish game with Laura or is it just a game so dat he will do it wit her next time

Yeah its Laura and Verdugo, i really dont know how that happened.

I dnt think he did jare, cuz all the girls were acting funy the next morning, so i think it was planned.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
post=30563679:

Yeah its Laura and Verdugo, i really dont know how that happened.

I dnt think he did jare, cuz all the girls were acting funy the next morning, so i think it was planned.

It better be a lie cos seriously I can't imagine how someone will enjoy s**x will been whipped wit a koboko. Dat laura girl is sick in d head or she use to be a sex slame in colombia b4 she joined the force, JM better run for his life he has enough problems in his life to join lauras sick sex obsession.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63