Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540841 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Oprahlopex:
Hi everyone T.I Since Eduardo ad blanca are cousin den they can't fall in love or date themselves den.

To Telemundo, it's not an issue if they r cousins. Bruno n Nina in FP r cousins but they still did 'something'. I guess in South America, cousins date n get married. No big deal.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Telemundo should be doing nonsense oo.

FH

So those security people holding Fabiola gave her time to be kissing Miguel even though they were meant to be taking her away.

I love Verdugo btw, Hot man!

Camilo- Empty-headed
Fernanda- Delusional
Miguel- Angry
Clara- Clueless
Willy- Emotional
Sammy- Stupid
Angela- Insightful
Bernardo- Mental
Nora- Idiotic
Laura- Shameless
Duval- Traitor
Juan M- Plucky
Fabiola- Indecisive
Ringo- Disturbed

Can Rodrigo die already? His sight irritates me. cry

How can that ' New Ofelia" be Verdugo's mum. She is truly like Ofelia, indulging her child.

The Impostor

Adriano is quite stupid, he should know what Raquel is capable of.
His plan with Blanca is soooooooooooooooo sloppy.
Why would Eduardo have access to the room and even all that info from the guard.
Now Raquel is soo suspicious.
Adriano should have someone monitoring Blanca so he can monitor others trying to find out about her.

I must say, you really know your stuff.

Wow, a lady with this much IQ, I am really impressed. (Not every one has the gift of figuring things out not to mention, figuring people out). Cool head analysis of situation and strategies are wonderful qualities to cultivate.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dis martin lobos guy in Aurora is d most romantic guy I've seen so far on Telemundo! He has d words 4 every romantic scene&d bedroom voice 2!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oh boy, Today JM for FH go hear am oh and Blanca for TI go still hear am too.

TI- I wonder what Mariana will say when she finds out that Blanca and Victoria is the same person with the intention of taking Eduardo from her.

DMD- My My, Koswello, I forgot about you. Why would I do that?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dis telemundo sound tracks easily gets 2 my mouth sha, I'm constantly singing dis d impostor's sound track as horrible as it sounds. Verdugo's so so sweet.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:00am On Mar 10, 2015
FH: And so begins the end of Verdugo and the End of Willy-Samantha's romance. What is Little Rodrigo doing? Is he ready to die for Clara?

TI: So Adriano won't do a DNA test before dropping that bomb on green eyed Blanca. The child could easily be Blanca's sister or Karina etc Telemundo has a way of twisting things like the mention of "Adoption papers" by Leticia.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dis telemundo sound tracks can easily get 2 my mouth, imagine even dis d impostor's sound track as horrible as it sounds, I find myself humming it. Na wa 4 fearless heart o! Which one is jesus matamorous again, even called him d messiah. Also fernanda's so weak nw, not feeling her nymore.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2015
FH: if not for the fact that I like to see the end of the series- I would have just abandon it. VERY SILLY SHOW.

1) How can a fully sedated man sign a legible signature even without him being conscious- (for one to sign a legible signature I must be aware of what he his doing).

2) How can Nicolas think everything is alright at home. How can a 15 year old boy take such kind of risk when you know you have so many years ahead of you to see other gals.

3) How can Willy and Samantha think they can rescue their son form Drug traffickers single handedly. If they want to harm their son- they would have done so even before they arrive Colombia,. They should have know that bernando, Fernanda, Nora and Jessica won't let anything happen to Nicolas. Did Sammy expect to just flash her pretty face and they will give her, her son back?

4) How can Sammy forsake her new born infants- both of them are not even sitting down, they are not up to 6 months yet- breast milk anyone?

5) What is Fabiola's behaviour turning into. Camilo is a clown.

6) What is rodrigo still doing? What is clara still doing?

7) Fernanda I understand and Verdugo is understand. But what is Nora doing?

TI: Is the best telenova currently airing.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:
FH: if not for the fact that I like to see the end of the series- I would have just abandon it. VERY SILLY SHOW.

1) How can a fully sedated man sign a legible signature even without him being conscious- (for one to sign a legible signature I must be aware of what he his doing).

2) How can Nicolas think everything is alright at home. How can a 15 year old boy take such kind of risk when you know you have so many years ahead of you to see other gals.

3) How can Willy and Samantha think they can rescue their son form Drug traffickers single handedly. If they want to harm their son- they would have done so even before they arrive Colombia,. They should have know that bernando, Fernanda, Nora and Jessica won't let anything happen to Nicolas. Did Sammy expect to just flash her pretty face and they will give her, her son back?

4) How can Sammy forsake her new born infants- both of them are not even sitting down, they are not up to 6 months yet- breast milk anyone?

5) What is Fabiola's behaviour turning into. Camilo is a clown.

6) What is rodrigo still doing? What is clara still doing?

7) Fernanda I understand and Verdugo is understand. But what is Nora doing?

TI: Is the best telenova currently airing.

Asin I have no words for Rodrigo,Laura,Nora,Jessica,Duval.
All i know is they have this in common(Stupidity)
Samantha is a fool for leaving the kid she just got back
Nora is a fool for just staying in Colombia and doing nothing, cant wait for Fernanda to find out Nora is not her mum
Camilo is really a clown.
Miguel is becoming wise.
VERDUGO is forever HOT!
Nicholas is a stupid brat, but really he left alone, he wud have gone back on his own, cuz really he is of no use to Verdugo and his daughter likes him so that makes him safe buh Telemundo oh Telemundo wont agree.
Jessica is one person I have a problem with "you are wicked to everyone but nice to me" what a sick child, why stay with someone who is wicked to others? She is a freak! Instead of her to root for her mum and Verdugo to be together she is happy as Fabiola is suffering there.
They should give Nico another babe lets see if she would be happy. Silly thing!
Laura should just be a mumu there looking at everything happening.
Dear Rodrigo please die in today's episode.
Fabiola, if you are trying to escape, atleast take off your heels.
WILLY I love you but you are a coward, just beatup Bernardo today I beg you.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Asin I have no words for Rodrigo,Laura,Nora,Jessica,Duval.
All i know is they have this in common(Stupidity)
Samantha is a fool for leaving the kid she just got back
Nora is a fool for just staying in Colombia and doing nothing, cant wait for Fernanda to find out Nora is not her mum
Camilo is really a clown.
Miguel is becoming wise.
VERDUGO is forever HOT!
Nicholas is a stupid brat, but really he left alone, he wud have gone back on his own, cuz really he is of no use to Verdugo and his daughter likes him so that makes him safe buh Telemundo oh Telemundo wont agree.
Jessica is one person I have a problem with "you are wicked to everyone but nice to me" what a sick child, why stay with someone who is wicked to others? She is a freak! Instead of her to root for her mum and Verdugo to be together she is happy as Fabiola is suffering there.
They should give Nico another babe lets see if she would be happy. Silly thing!
Laura should just be a mumu there looking at everything happening.
Dear Rodrigo please die in today's episode.
Fabiola, if you are trying to escape, atleast take off your heels.
WILLY I love you but you are a coward, just beatup Bernardo today I beg you.

lol. the one that annoys me is the way all of them are going to Columbia as if it's at their backyard. I don't even see the usefulness of Rodrigo in FH

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
benedictac:

lol. the one that annoys me is the way all of them are going to Columbia as if it's at their backyard. I don't even see the usefulness of Rodrigo in FH

Lol... So true and they always end up at that same bar. Like its the Only bar in Colombia. The whole cast has visited Colombia at some point. Why does Verdugo with all his wealth allow Jessica dress like a tart I don't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
With all the hype about Verdugo being one of the most powerful drug trafficker abeg why on earth is his house looking like a rat hole.
What is rodrigo still doing? FH ought to have ended when Fernanda was caught. i don't seem to understand the unnecessary addition of casts that were not even introduced from the start.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Plzzz someone help me out with the summary of what happened in The Impostor today abeg...I would also appreciate if u can do the same for the Labour of Love also...thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
To those that are complaining about Rodrigo, God bless you.
Clara is just a Bleep up girl, she should have killed him in that room, Hot GOAT!
That stupid bar is the only place you need to get to to be able to get to Verdugo's house, I sometimes think its his sef.
Jessica is just a foolish and selfish brat, living in a house with so many mysterious people, no going out and no seeing Nico.
So much secrecy in the house.
Ringo my dear, if only you could rape Sammy so that she would know that she cant just use her pretty face to get all she wants.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
As much as I want to fault Jessica for her misplaced loyalty to her father, I think their relationship is very realistic. Let's not forget that this girl had zero parental love and suddenly she discovers her bio. father. Verdugo maybe a druglord but he LOVES his daughter. She's her daddy's little princess, she has something she never had before. Something that ever young girl craves, the love of a father and she is not willing to give up on that. Now, even if her father is a murderer, blood will always be thicker than water. Even Fabiola idolizes her drug trafficker father.
If we are are talking about realistic, in real life scenerio Fabiola would have fallen for Verdugo tey tey. grin Na film sha.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyywo: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
You got thirsty just b4 a job interview and opted for a refreshing drink, only for this to happen------> /p2j5Zd-4q
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

T
Ringo my dear, if only you could[b] rape[/b] Sammy so that she would know that she cant just use her pretty face to get all she wants.

really? you think rape is a justifiable punishment for anything at all. this is very scary even if you meant it as a joke. do you have any idea what rape is?

and your bio says you are female. WOW!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Verdugo is one very HOT bad guy. There's something sweet n gentle about him. There's a lot of genuine love in him.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
I love verdugo, he really spoke some sense 2 fernanda 2day.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Verdugo Verdugo you are becoming more passionate than ever. HOT MAN like urself grin

I feel sorry for Jessica.

Fernanda do you actually love Verdugo?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Haha haha. ..... c everybody loving Verdugo grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
BellaSwan:
Haha haha. ..... c everybody loving Verdugo grin

Abi naa, he is bad guy like that.

Btw Camilo is hilarious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2015
Audrie:
As much as I want to fault Jessica for her misplaced loyalty to her father, I think their relationship is very realistic. Let's not forget that this girl had zero parental love and suddenly she discovers her bio. father. Verdugo maybe a druglord but he LOVES his daughter. She's her daddy's little princess, she has something she never had before. Something that ever young girl craves, the love of a father and she is not willing to give up on that. Now, even if her father is a murderer, blood will always be thicker than water. Even Fabiola idolizes her drug trafficker father.
If we are are talking about realistic, in real life scenerio Fabiola would have fallen for Verdugo tey tey. grin Na film sha.

You have a point there but all the same, its not safe for her, she can also become a target since he has alot of enemies. I get the craving love part tho.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
why is telemundo not showing. abi na only me?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
poshest:
why is t
elemundo not showing. abi name only me?

Not showing here too av called govt telling me is general problem hope they fixed it on tym
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
TI God give me the strength not to Strangle Semona right now!! What kind of a dunce is she?? She knows the Danger Blanca is exposed to, she saw the hit man that came looking for Blanca 1st hand yet she still goes around telling anyone that cares to listen that Blanca is alive?? Arrrgghh!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol

So thread sef dey for telemundo people?

embarassed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Imanuelle:
Lol

So thread sef dey for telemundo people?

embarassed

u just dey wake up?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by imagebuilder: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dear All, please I urgently need the Saturday recap time for the impostor and forbidden passions. Please reply. Thanks much.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
imagebuilder:
Dear All, please I urgently need the Saturday recap time for the impostor and forbidden passions. Please reply. Thanks much.

The Imposter starts from 5pm till 9:10pm
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:
TI God give me the strength not to Strangle Semona right now!! What kind of a dunce is she?? She knows the Danger Blanca is exposed to, she saw the hit man that came looking for Blanca 1st hand yet she still goes around telling anyone that cares to listen that Blanca is alive?? Arrrgghh!!

Semona is really a spoilt brat. She does not understand the REAL Danger Blanca is in. She doesn't know why her innocent sister would be in such a situation or she just can't keep a secret. Jorge is also a FOOL too, he doesn't understand why his mother would want to kill Blanca (he doesn't know that blanca may be his cousin).

MY SPECULATION
I don't think Blanca is really Adriano's daughter. I think Raquel is playing all of them for a Fool. She says Blanca is Adriano's daughter to cover up the real truth (Maybe Eduardo is Adriano's son) that's why she really want Blanca dead so that adriano could stop looking for the real child he had. It may be that Adriano. Had twins!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
benedictac:

u just dey wake up?

Doz movies too fake for my eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.