Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation (13755 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by wellmax(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Amaechi should prove that he is not the sponsor of APC
How
You mean he sponsored Tinubu, Buhari, et al
The head is not just for heading balls alone, it should also be used for reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by wellmax(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2013
homesteady:

Are Buhari, lai Mohammed, akande not in the same age grade??

No they are not.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2013
wellmax:
How
You mean he sponsored Tinubu, Buhari, et al
The head is not just for heading balls, it should also be used for reasoning.

Allow Amaechi to respond to me. I need Amaechi to prove that he is not the sponsor of APC. Because I know he is a major sponsor of APC and PDM with Rivers State money. He also flies dollars in cash using private jet to Jerry Rawlings home in Ghana.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by homesteady(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2013
wellmax:

No they are not.
Is akande not 74?
Is buhari not 71?
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by adwem2003(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You'd have to be a bed ridden, geriatric politician in Nigeria before your senility can ever be called into question.
As long as you are "breathing fire"; "storming conventions"; and/or "issuing directives from palatial mansions" all is generally considered well grin

Ruling party elders:
Anenih - 80
Clarke - 85
Tukur - 78
Obasanjo - 76
Babangida - 72

look at their age... and they say we youths are the leader of tommorrow.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by chimeziepaul: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Omen100: Okay, let me finish my today's official task first, I will have time for pdp later in the day.

No bro, u can leave ur today's official task and tell pdp ur mind, maybe u can do ur official task in 3 months time , or maybe 5 yrs grin
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by PStacks(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Amechi is a Great man walahi.

Born Prince of Porthacourt.

Perfect Courtier..

Second only to Niccolo Machiavelli.

Amechi the Prince, heir to the throne come 2015..

All hail my Prince. Amechi..

Oba-lola... Tomoro's King.

As it stands, Amechi would do bigger things come 2015, somebody mark my words and write it down..

God Bless Amechi. Smooth Operator. Elite Politician. He knows the game and plays it well. He holds all the Aces in the deck of Cards and forces his opponents into Forced Errors.

Amechi is so Perfect he can Manage Actions and in-actions..

He wins when he Acts
He wins when he doesn't act.

Everything is Win-Win for Amechi.. He's carved it so well for himself.

All hail Amechi.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by SPEED5: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
bobthebuilder99: I would just like to point out that the SE voted for Yar'Adua, OBJ, and GEJ over Ojukwu from 1999- till date.

Yes - Ojukwu ran for office all those times before he passed.

Now the SE is celebrating GEJ while their brightest light, their very own Tinubu, is being harassed and attacked. I leave you with the 2007 election count.

That "DIM Chukwuem" is Ojukwu. He only recieved 155,974 votes in total.

Yar'Adua earned over 24.8 million votes total and won over 98% in the SE. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ride on Amaechi! Bring your people to the promised land by fire or force. "Any government in power" syndrome in the SE must be defeated. grin

Mr man don't be ignorant, d election result was grossly rigged. D igbos voted enmass 4 ojukwu
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by abujalapdog(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
kolawaxxy: Pls no one should type "fresh air till 2019". I always feel like knacking my head against the wall when u do.

Fresh till 2019 ,better go n hug transformer now!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by SPEED5: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
bobthebuilder99: I would just like to point out that the SE voted for Yar'Adua, OBJ, and GEJ over Ojukwu from 1999- till date.

Now the SE is celebrating GEJ while their brightest light, their very own Tinubu, is being harassed and attacked. I leave you with the 2007 election count.

Yar'Adua earned over 24.8 million votes total and won over 98% in the SE. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ride on Amaechi! Bring your people to the promised land by fire or force. "Any government in power" syndrome in the SE must be defeated. grin

Ur a shame to igbo race. I see u have a second class mentality, inferiority complex, that is y u prefer to remain under subjugation, and that is y u and ur people remain backward and cheated in d nigerian project
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by Bushdiri(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
GEJ will win again in 2015, if you like vote, this is the time for south south , by 2019 south easterner take over

Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by idriis: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

PARTY DON PARFUKA = PDP
gringringrin

PARFUKA NA QUENCH!
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You'd have to be a bed ridden, geriatric politician in Nigeria before your senility can ever be called into question.
As long as you are "breathing fire"; "storming conventions"; and/or "issuing directives from palatial mansions" all is generally considered well grin

Ruling party elders:
Anenih - 80
Clarke - 85
Tukur - 78
Obasanjo - 76
Babangida - 72
Nigeria 53
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by LibertyRep: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Amaechi should prove that he is not the sponsor of APC

I beg to disagree wit u sir. It is incumbent on the one who accuses to back it up with convincing evidence(s)
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by Lushgreen: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Ruling party elders:
Anenih - 80
Clarke - 85
Tukur - 78
Obasanjo - 76
Babangida - 72

How old is Bisi Akande?
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by TAIWO3004: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
MR AMAECHI, WE NEED A PROGREESIVE LEADER LIKE U IN APC......TAKE A QUE FROM THE EDO STATE GOVERNOR-ADAMS
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by Lushgreen: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
TAIWO3004: MR AMAECHI, WE NEED A PROGREESIVE LEADER LIKE U IN APC......TAKE A QUE FROM THE EDO STATE GOVERNOR-ADAMS

Any so-called PDP "crook" that falls out with his party becomes a progressive.

What moral right does flip-flops have to castigate any one?
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by clint77ng: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nairaland will contribute 80 percent of Naija disintegration. People leave the topic and message for ethic bashing and hate comments. Tukur didnt say amaechi wasnt working, rather he was sponsoring APC. Father has a son he cheriishes and later disowned him cos he misbehaved.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by wogorparadise: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
homesteady:

Are Buhari, lai Mohammed, akande not in the same age grade??
dnt mind all des begots, i love fairness
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by Absugardaddy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
rt hon u 2much am wit u sail on lyk a navy.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by MichaelNwiwiri: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Every thing takes it opposite here. even politic is define and practice in opposite, ask Tukur, he will tell you its politics. imargin when we can not trust one at his age.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by creativemusic: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by lagcity(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
LibertyRep:

I beg to disagree wit u sir. It is incumbent on the one who accuses to back it up with convincing evidence(s)

thanks. I don't know how some ppl reason. common sense is not so common afterall.
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by bishophenry(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
can someone just like?
Re: Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation by twentycent(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2013
gen2briz:

follow come abi fake

I no get time to reserve my comment yet on the OP, make I charge my fone first and attend to the biz of the day..abeg who get original BIGMOUTH charger for Nokia 3310..eyaff lost in my hand. Tnk u very mussh u re welcum

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Cameron, UK PM Congratulates Buhari / Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba / Oyo LG Elections: APC Candidates Win 610 Wards, Clear 33 Lgas, 35 Lcdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.