Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56173 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by blunt2dcore(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Symphony007: One day i was stuck in traffic so just decided to bring down my glasses to save fuel. What did i hear from the loudspeaker of a road side CD vendor......"and then jesus and i started flying to hell. When we reach there we saw pope john paul and micheal jackson. Inside fire. Their flesh was roasting and they were crying. Jesus was also crying. Telling them. I warned you".....at this point my disgust knew no bounds. Just raise back my glass and let the fuel go. Hunger can make folks do extraordinary things.

1nders shall neva end. hunger indeed!!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Omooba77: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
All I want to say again is that heaven is real and death is certain; accept Jesus and make sure you and I makes heaven. All Pastor Kumuyi is trying to reiterate is that we should follow Bible strictly and not believe all things you hear or watch. God bless, 1John 4:1-3

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
I once listened to Angelica Zambrano,the mexican or so who also went to hell and heaven claiming she saw Pope John Paul II in Hell and Mary being locked up in a room some where crying becos of the people of the world worship her instead of her son Jesus !

Gullible people build doctrines,belief,judgement and their stand based on stuffs like this ! I don't need stuffs like this to tell who makes it into heaven or hell after all i'm not God but i stand by HIS word of alone !

God help us
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by igbeke: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: I don hear........ but seriously why are we like this? We no get sense? Person go just wake up one morning decide to make CD claiming all manner of things and people dey buy? *SMH* even with all the bible we don read , all the preaching we don hear yet we dont know our right from left.....na wa o!
It is nothing but stupidity of d highiest order. most pple read d The Holy Bible without understanding it.
How will somebody just come up with "visions " dat have no bearing with d word of God and u see people jumping at it.
"Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your Faith".
On bussiness side of it, assuming Sis Linda sells 10million discs in Nigeria, den she is a billionnaire.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by amnestylaw1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Omooba77:
If not because we have been warned not to use the E word, wouldn't it have been right to shout that we are in the END TIMES?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
Olaadegbu over to you... grin shocked
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by joshyjags: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
hope dat lady didnt take weed, i think she might b hallucinating........... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Disown? Is he her father or something?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.
you, remember the abortions you've had! Mtcheew!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by dammygoody(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.
Excuse me!!?that's a bygone nd shld remain just that.............also go read that verse very well nd ask the Holy Spirit for understanding.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis:

Lot of controversy jor!!!
I just wanted to prove a point that no one is perfect,except Jesus .Kumuyi does not have the qualification of Jesus to condemn someone's actions or statements.Anyone can claim to be an anointed person.I expected him to use the gift of "distinguishing between spirits " to substantiate is condemnation,not some seemingly physical and emotional outburst.

Imagine the statement he made "don't buy that CD".Are they kids!!!!?
They say what they know not! Ignoramus!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

I was a member of his bloody church for 15 years dude. I know what I'm saying. The guy is a big time hypocrite. Kumuyi h as decieved millions of people.
You are in hell already! Are u sure Linda didn't c u?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by owotonbinu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
if dis pple had spoken ill of deeper life, i wld av said mayb because of thr statements, dat was d reason y pastor kumuyi made dat call , some pastors wld av just go on to endorse dos claims, but no kumuyi did nt do such, any revelation dat doesnt go wt d bible is nt from GOD, no matta hw swit it is..GOD is not a GOD of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Larrygr8t: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Amoshie: Business is good let the gullible ones keep believing all these trash.
9ice one
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Larrygr8t: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Amoshie: Business is good let the gullible ones keep believing all these trash.
nice one
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by princeayz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Accept dis simple truth! Heaven is real! and hell is real!
Don't oppose and fight against d truth! We are all goin 2 end our life differently its a matter of choice! But without holiness no man shall see God!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by eripecs(f): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis:

what does Kumuyi mean "disowning" .Did he own her in the first place?

when the woman mentions "members of a large church" did she mean deeper life?

In short ,why I even dey answer this one sef "Go hug transformer jorrr"
whateva my lady, the most important thing is that we are in the perilious times as the bible says. lets just prepare to get to heaven at last since it is either heaven or hell.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
ikechi1000:
you are d hypocrite, what he said abt the news dat has been the order of d day in nigeria has notin to do with what u have just written, give me ten facts that make u term him as a hypocrite, is it becos he preches holiness or is it becos he condems sin, u ran out becos he didn't allow u to bring in the doctrins that will spoil his church, only if you can be sincere and repent from your egregious ways, God will forgive and have mercy, it is indisputable, pst kumuyi is a man of God.

The man is the reason for so many broken homes, he brainwashed his members into seeking a non existing " kingdom of god" and by so doing they are useless to the society. Look at the level of retards who attend his church. His son should openly declare he doesn't support his father's brainwash doctrine. No wonder he went to Jamaica for his wedding away from home.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
emusmith: You are in hell already! Are u sure Linda didn't c u?

If where i am is hell, i will gladly remain here. I do not believe in your Jesus,God,Kumuyi,Deeperlife trash. They do not exist to me.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Pagans usually don't pass positive comments on christian threads ! But God loves you and HE cares for ur soul !

God help us

I am bigger than your god,so he must love me indeed.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

The man is the reason for so many broken homes, he brainwashed his members into seeking a non existing " kingdom of god" and by so doing they are useless to the society. Look at the level of retards who attend his church. His son should openly declare he doesn't support his father's brainwash doctrine. No wonder he went to Jamaica for his wedding away from home.
I no go stop to they pray for you. You MUST change in Jesus name... ! Paganism no pay at all !

God help us
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
m.k.o2005:

I no go stop to they pray for you. You MUST change in Jesus name... ! Paganism no pay at all !

God help us

Jesus did not exist! If he did,where is his burial tomb? Where is Abraham,Jacob,Moses or any bible character's tomb. You know the Egyptians kept theirs. Bible characters are nothing but fictions.....story for kids like you. Where is the tomb of David,Solomon? No archeological remain....what a shame sad
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
dare2think: [size=15pt]Bro Olaadegbu!!!!!

This is a slap on your face![/size]

[size=18pt]Where is oladeegbu ,he is conveniently missing[/size]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

Jesus did not exist! If he did,where is his burial tomb? Where is Abraham,Jacob,Moses or any bible character's tomb. You know the Egyptians kept theirs. Bible characters are nothing but fictions.....story for kids like you. Where is the tomb of David,Solomon? No archeological remain....what a shame sad
Even skeptics who i know too well are far far 'knowledgeable' than you are(just a pagan) have come to terms with the words in the holy bible acknowledging that Jesus did walked the earth and is what HE said HE is !
So why are you still holding unto emptiness ?

Jesus Loves you period !

God help him !
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Sike(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
They suppose send her back to that heaven, then wait for her to return.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Even skeptics who i know too well are far far 'knowledgeable' than you are(just a pagan) have come to terms with the words in the holy bible acknowledging that Jesus did walked the earth and is what HE said HE is !
So why are you still holding unto emptiness ?

Jesus Loves you period !

God help him !

I need evidence showing Jesus did exist and not Horus of Egypt
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by divads(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
damerry: Can you imagine?

These so-called testimonies portrays God as a judge rather than a loving Father.

Lets see God as a dear loving Father and not a judge, according to saint therese of the child Jesus.

''we seek what we get, if we seek God's justice to judge us for our good works here on earth or for the sins we've commited here on earth, we will get exactly what we sought because we no longer trust him as a loving Father who shows mercy and cares for his children.

Let us not dwell on our Good works here on earth to posess heaven, or think our sins is a complete hindrance not to enter his kingdom. He is a loving Father, no one is condemned to hell, his ways ain't like what we think.

LETS US ASK GOD TO GIVE US HEAVEN FREE OF CHARGE IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES AND NOT BASED ON OUR GOOD WORKS HERE ON EARTH.

TRUST HIM AS A LOVING FATHER. YOU WILL MAKE HEAVEN.
we should also avoid every proximate occasions of sin. Peace.

i tink u're missing smtn, remba, witawt holiness no eyes sha c God, nd holiness means being free 4rm sin, xo wat du u mean by our sin wunt b a hinderance to our making heaven?? Bro or sis, it is definetly d only hinderance, u said He's a loving Father? Yes u're right, bt u 4got He's also a consuming fire. We shld ask him 4 grace to remain free 4rm sin b4 he cmes, or b4 our death...shalom
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by divads(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

I was a member of his bloody church for 15 years dude. I know what I'm saying. The guy is a big time hypocrite. Kumuyi h as decieved millions of people.
This was exactly y stephen cried as he was being stoned nd sAid "Father pls 4giv dem 4 de dnt knw wat de are doing" *smh* ur case is more of pity, i pray u'll cme bak to knw christ before its too late...i wunt ceize praying 4 u, til u're saved....<my advice>" u dnt say wat u're nat sure of, xpecialy wen its abt Men of God"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Judas2013: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Why are you guys hiding comments? Keep the argument going. Unless what he said his the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.