Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56168 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
divads:
This was exactly y stephen cried as he was being stoned nd sAid "Father pls 4giv dem 4 de dnt knw wat de are doing" *smh* ur case is more of pity, i pray u'll cme bak to knw christ before its too late...i wunt ceize praying 4 u, til u're saved....<my advice>" u dnt say wat u're nat sure of, xpecialy wen its abt Men of God"

I went back to Africanism.my true nature! Are you are Jew?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Judas2013: Why are you guys hiding comments? Keep the argument going. Unless what he said his the truth.

Let them hide my comments. Truth is bitter!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by bebechuks: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
I respect you pastor Kumuyi. May God bless u nd give you the grace to lead us rightly sir.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.
it shows ur mediocrity, wat has his son's wedding got to with dis. Go school and improve ur intelligence.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by creativemusic: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by babauzez(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
BABA u too make SENSE!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

Jesus did not exist! If he did,where is his burial tomb? Where is Abraham,Jacob,Moses or any bible character's tomb. You know the Egyptians kept theirs. Bible characters are nothing but fictions.....story for kids like you. Where is the tomb of David,Solomon? No archeological remain....what a shame sad

Considering that Jesus' ministry was largely confined to a relatively unimportant area in a small corner of the Roman Empire, a surprising amount of information about Jesus can be drawn from secular historical sources. Some of the more important historical evidences of Jesus include the following:

The first-century Roman Tacitus, who is considered one of the more accurate historians of the ancient world,
mentioned superstitious “Christians” (from Christus, which is Latin for Christ), who suffered under Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius. Suetonius, chief secretary to Emperor Hadrian, wrote that there was a man named Chrestus (or Christ) who lived during the first century (Annals 15.44).

Flavius Josephus is the most famous Jewish historian. In his Antiquities he refers to James, “the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ.” There is a controversial verse (18:3) that says, “Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man. For he was one who wrought surprising feats....He was [the] Christ...he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him.” One version reads, “At this time there was a wise man named Jesus. His conduct was good and [he] was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who became his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive; accordingly he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders.”

Julius Africanus quotes the historian Thallus in a discussion of the darkness which followed the crucifixion of Christ (Extant Writings, 18).

Pliny the Younger, in Letters 10:96, recorded early Christian worship practices including the fact that Christians worshiped Jesus as God and were very ethical, and he includes a reference to the love feast and Lord’s Supper.

The Babylonian Talmud (Sanhedrin 43a) confirms Jesus' crucifixion on the eve of Passover and the accusations against Christ of practicing sorcery and encouraging Jewish apostasy.

Lucian of Samosata was a second-century Greek writer who admits that Jesus was worshiped by Christians, introduced new teachings, and was crucified for them. He said that Jesus' teachings included the brotherhood of believers, the importance of conversion, and the importance of denying other gods. Christians lived according to Jesus’ laws, believed themselves to be immortal, and were characterized by contempt for death, voluntary self-devotion, and renunciation of material goods.

Mara Bar-Serapion confirms that Jesus was thought to be a wise and virtuous man,
was considered by many to be the king of Israel, was put to death by the Jews, and lived on in the teachings of His followers.

Then we have all the Gnostic writings (The Gospel of Truth, The Apocryphon of John, The Gospel of Thomas, The Treatise on Resurrection, etc.) that all mention Jesus.

In fact, we can almost reconstruct the gospel just from early non-Christian sources: Jesus was called the Christ (Josephus), did “magic,” led Israel into new teachings, and was hanged on Passover for them (Babylonian Talmud) in Judea (Tacitus), but claimed to be God and would return (Eliezar), which his followers believed, worshipping Him as God (Pliny the Younger).

[size=18pt]There is overwhelming evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ, both in secular and biblical history[/size]. Perhaps the greatest evidence that Jesus did exist is the fact that literally thousands of Christians in the first century A.D., including the twelve apostles, were willing to give their lives as martyrs for Jesus Christ. People will die for what they believe to be true, but no one will die for what they know to be a lie.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/did-Jesus-exist.html#ixzz2eVbcRkIx

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Had it been this woman actually spoke ill of deeperlife...I would have said its cos of that. This woman endorsed deeperlife, another said she saw mummy kumiyi in heaven yet he told his members to discard such cds and stop circulating it amongst themselves. Ordinarilly some pastors would have endorsed such cds...THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE IS PREACHING AND GOD BLESS HIM. Someone mentioned his son...need any1 remind you that the guy is a man and can choose to do whatever he wants? His father's salvation can not save him...all man for himself on the final day!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Seemyfather(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.

dear friend, I know you're right. But hear ye the word of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I qoute;

"I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5).

So dear friend, I think what you need now is a total repentance and not that comment of yours. Cos you've already nailed yourself to the wall by that comment of your already. So...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by sidespin: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Omooba77:
Culled from PM NEWS
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/09/controversial-video-pastor-kumuyi-disowns-prophetess/

Satan is fully aware that there are genuine heaven and hell's revelation that will really help in this last days that's why he's bringing fake visions of hell and heaven. You can distinguish the genuine from the false with the Scriptures. Some of the genuine once I know of are; Jesse Duplantis, Mary K Baxter, Kat Kerr, Gary Wood, Kenneth Hagin. when you listen to them you hear love, not condemnation. these condemnation messages are from Satan. some of these people are witches working with d devil YL some are being deceived by false vision. Don't neglect d genuine once as it will bless you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
babyosisi:

Considering that Jesus' ministry was largely confined to a relatively unimportant area in a small corner of the Roman Empire, a surprising amount of information about Jesus can be drawn from secular historical sources. Some of the more important historical evidences of Jesus include the following:

The first-century Roman Tacitus, who is considered one of the more accurate historians of the ancient world,
mentioned superstitious “Christians” (from Christus, which is Latin for Christ), who suffered under Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius. Suetonius, chief secretary to Emperor Hadrian, wrote that there was a man named Chrestus (or Christ) who lived during the first century (Annals 15.44).

Flavius Josephus is the most famous Jewish historian. In his Antiquities he refers to James, “the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ.” There is a controversial verse (18:3) that says, “Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man. For he was one who wrought surprising feats....He was [the] Christ...he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him.” One version reads, “At this time there was a wise man named Jesus. His conduct was good and [he] was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who became his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive; accordingly he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders.”

Julius Africanus quotes the historian Thallus in a discussion of the darkness which followed the crucifixion of Christ (Extant Writings, 18).

Pliny the Younger, in Letters 10:96, recorded early Christian worship practices including the fact that Christians worshiped Jesus as God and were very ethical, and he includes a reference to the love feast and Lord’s Supper.

The Babylonian Talmud (Sanhedrin 43a) confirms Jesus' crucifixion on the eve of Passover and the accusations against Christ of practicing sorcery and encouraging Jewish apostasy.

Lucian of Samosata was a second-century Greek writer who admits that Jesus was worshiped by Christians, introduced new teachings, and was crucified for them. He said that Jesus' teachings included the brotherhood of believers, the importance of conversion, and the importance of denying other gods. Christians lived according to Jesus’ laws, believed themselves to be immortal, and were characterized by contempt for death, voluntary self-devotion, and renunciation of material goods.

Mara Bar-Serapion confirms that Jesus was thought to be a wise and virtuous man,
was considered by many to be the king of Israel, was put to death by the Jews, and lived on in the teachings of His followers.

Then we have all the Gnostic writings (The Gospel of Truth, The Apocryphon of John, The Gospel of Thomas, The Treatise on Resurrection, etc.) that all mention Jesus.

In fact, we can almost reconstruct the gospel just from early non-Christian sources: Jesus was called the Christ (Josephus), did “magic,” led Israel into new teachings, and was hanged on Passover for them (Babylonian Talmud) in Judea (Tacitus), but claimed to be God and would return (Eliezar), which his followers believed, worshipping Him as God (Pliny the Younger).

[size=18pt]There is overwhelming evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ, both in secular and biblical history[/size]. Perhaps the greatest evidence that Jesus did exist is the fact that literally thousands of Christians in the first century A.D., including the twelve apostles, were willing to give their lives as martyrs for Jesus Christ. People will die for what they believe to be true, but no one will die for what they know to be a lie.

Are you aware of the story of Horus written thousands of years before Jesus's?

The Sun-god Horus was worshipped nearly 1,000 years before the story of Jesus. Now check these parallels:

1.Both were conceived of a virgin.
2.Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)
3.Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.
4.Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.
5.Both foster fathers were of royal descent.
6.Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).
7.Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.
Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).
8.Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.
9.Both births were announced by angels (this si nto the same as number 7).
10.Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.
11.Horus was visited at birth by "three solar deities" and Jesus was visited by "three wise men".
12.After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
13.To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to "arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
14.When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.

15.Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.
16.Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.
17.Both were baptized at age 30.
18.Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
19.Both Anup and John were later beheaded.
20.Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.
21.Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.
22.Both have 12 disciples.
23.Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.
24.Horus "stilled the sea by his power." Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, "Peace, be still."
25.Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)
26.Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Bethanu (literally, "house of Anu"wink.
27.Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.
28.Both were crucified.
29.Both were crucified next to two thieves.
30.Both were buried in a tomb.

Isis-meri & Virgin Mary in a similar portrayal. Such portrayal can be found many times through egyptian & christian artworks

31.Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back "three days" later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).
32.Both had their resurrection announced by women.
33.Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.
34.Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means "anointed one"wink.
35.Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.
36.Both are associated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).
37.Both are associated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd's crook.
38.Horus was born in Anu ("the place of bread"wink and Jesus was born in Bethlehem ("the house of bread"wink.
39."The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: 'Out of Egypt have I called my son.'"
40.Both were transfigured on the mount.
41.The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of "Madonna and Child."
Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called "Immaculate".
42.Horus says: "Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." And Jesus says: "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once."

Bottom line is Egypt owned the original sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by ProfChris10(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
God bless you Sir, I was just flipping through my bible and I saw what Paul wrote to the Galatians, "I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by law, then Christ is dead in vain"(Gal1:21) Brethren let us not be tossed by every wind of doctrine. Hold onto God's word for it's YES and AMEN
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
The story was created by the Europeans. The aim was to destroy the black spirituality. They know we will sheepishly follow them as most black people are brainless.

These are some view of some white dudes in quotes:

[b][The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.

The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape.

It is no mistake that countless ancient civilisations and cultures like the ancient Mayans, Egyptians and Indians (Indus Valley Indians) around the world depict their Kings and Queens as "fair" while their slaves as "black"./b]

This is what the slave master think about you black people....and yet you believe in their bible? undecided. You lot are quoting bible from left to right while the plunder your resources ...... Says a lot about black ppl
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Kei144(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Edo people and sky (heaven)!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by tochyano(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hmm

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by cyprel(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2013

neva u judge pst kumiyi d man has done nutin.....his son decision was not made by him.despite d fact i dont attend d church is still my best in terms of preaching d word of God and making heaven
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by ud4u: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
warning at last
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by vicolla: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ouchhhhhhhh!!!! Ma own don come.... Come see people for heaven...... Likes of Abacha, Bola ige, jackson OMG!!!! Na thunder go kill all of una wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ prophecy fakes in the name of poverty.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by rezzy: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
That CD really did wonders in my area. My Pastor's wife has barbed her hair, others have stopped putting on earrings. I was even adviced to barb my hair but i dodge am pass
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by agehero13(f): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
these cds are signs of end time
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chomlee1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Whoever told dis forumites dat Pastor Kumuyi said all those things in d write?U don't kno Kumuyi, because if u do,u won't bliv dis crap.Dis pastors can go any length just 2 continue in their evil ways.STOP HIDING UNDER KUMUYI'S NAME 2 write nonsense.wat d lady said is nt contrary to wat deeper life church preach,so who is decieving who? this is d handiwork of evil men using Kumuyi's name in disguise bt rmember,judgement is coming.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

If where i am is hell, i will gladly remain here. I do not believe in your Jesus,God,Kumuyi,Deeperlife trash. They do not exist to me.
lool. Who give two rats Are u nt mature? Singing *one day be one day, sinner man go find him self for hell fire, him no go fit come back come repent again*
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mykehugo: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
babyosisi:

meanwhile in your haste to adhere to to the white-man brainwash philosophy(sophistry) we conveniently neglect the fact the name Jesus is a fabrication of the roman mind managers, Jesus is not a Jewish name(and Jesus was first and foremost a Jew)! now the person we refer to when we call that name is Yehoshua\Yeshiva . Go find out more

In ancient rome or rather rome of the third century when Christianity was said to have been made the state religion we conveniently forget that Christianity was one of dozens of OTHER STATE RELIGIONS , we also conveniently forget that Christianity had been practiced in Egypt and Ethiopia as far back as the first century(OOOOOOH yes Christianity was here in Africa almost 200 years before the roman crooks claimed it as their own go research about the Coptic Church\Ethiopian Orthodox church) go find out

The global domination of the European powers led to their using this "new religious" tool as a pretext to destroy the cultures of the peoples they conquered and replace them with "new religion " a religion of peace which was forced down our throat at the threat of beheading and\burning. go find out

all of this coupled with the fact that most of the stuff they trying to portray as christian in origin actually came from civilizations which preexisted their own by several century's(this is what ifeness is trying to get into your thick skull)

But the stuff about these Maf##kers that piss me off the most is that both the Anglican and Roman churches were as a single factor both responsible for the slave trade and its prolonged perpetuation research a bit about "Dum Diversas " and the reason why john Wesley had to break away from the the Church of England in great disgust at their evil belligerence. go find out

the roman brainwash managers have had a field day pulling wool over our eyes and pouring piss into our brains I have had enough of brainwash mentality that is why Im begging my people to wake up do their own research and forsake the path of the slavers they do not have the salvation you seek

AFRICA WAKE UP
AFRICANS UNITE
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chomlee1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
anibi9674: D visionaries dint say anythin contrary 2 d word of GOD
The exact reason why I doubt dis write up especially coming 4rm Kumuyi.He may nt have said all these d way there are written here.pple are just jumping into hasty conclusion without bordering to find out whether d write is actually true bt I intend to find out.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Yahayamoses(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis:

what does Kumuyi mean "disowning" .Did he own her in the first place?

when the woman mentions "members of a large church" did she mean deeper life?

In short ,why I even dey answer this one sef "Go hug transformer jorrr"
. Dat is y many pple wil go 2 hell. Kumuyi neva mention disowning bt said d bible is deir 2 guide us n u ar condermin him. Y do u tin u ar wise 2 d tins u dn't knw? Dn't b ignorant of d devices of satan. Ur cumunicatn alone is hash wic is a sin tellin ur fellw 2 hug transformer, dt is bad
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2013
chomlee1: Whoever told dis forumites dat Pastor Kumuyi said all those things in d write?U don't kno Kumuyi, because if u do,u won't bliv dis crap.Dis pastors can go any length just 2 continue in their evil ways.STOP HIDING UNDER KUMUYI'S NAME 2 write nonsense.wat d lady said is nt contrary to wat deeper life church preach,so who is decieving who? this is d handiwork of evil men using Kumuyi's name in disguise bt rmember,judgement is coming.
Bros read and try to get the message...obviously if u were pastor kumuyi you would have endorsed the cd. He actually did speak about it 2sundays ago at a combines service at ayobo ipaja lagos and was broadcasted worldwide this sunday. He also made mention of it at their bible study 2 mondays ago. Their members have confirmed it on this thread and 2 members also confirmed it to me when I placed a call to them. The man is actually right...and God will continue to bless him!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by patmario(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2013
Ü no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ read biblee
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by fyomer: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2013
[color=#990000] We are waiting for reply,(from SIARELLONE[/colour]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2013
chomlee1: Whoever told dis forumites dat Pastor Kumuyi said all those things in d write?U don't kno Kumuyi, because if u do,u won't bliv dis crap.Dis pastors can go any length just 2 continue in their evil ways.STOP HIDING UNDER KUMUYI'S NAME 2 write nonsense.wat d lady said is nt contrary to wat deeper life church preach,so who is decieving who? this is d handiwork of evil men using Kumuyi's name in disguise bt rmember,judgement is coming.

I was sitting right in front of him 2 sundays ago when he said it, so its true! Pay attention and heed the warning
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by umohlee(m): 1:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Same God said we shuld nt judge oders whu knws if it is d work of d devil 2 make d man of God sin against God without knwin nd that wil lead him to hell.
Pls let nt judge
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

Are you aware of the story of Horus written thousands of years before Jesus's?

The Sun-god Horus was worshipped nearly 1,000 years before the story of Jesus. Now check these parallels:

1.Both were conceived of a virgin.
2.Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)
3.Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.
4.Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.
5.Both foster fathers were of royal descent.
6.Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).
7.Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.
Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).
8.Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.
9.Both births were announced by angels (this si nto the same as number 7).
10.Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.
11.Horus was visited at birth by "three solar deities" and Jesus was visited by "three wise men".
12.After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
13.To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to "arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
14.When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.

15.Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.
16.Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.
17.Both were baptized at age 30.
18.Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
19.Both Anup and John were later beheaded.
20.Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.
21.Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.
22.Both have 12 disciples.
23.Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.
24.Horus "stilled the sea by his power." Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, "Peace, be still."
25.Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)
26.Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Bethanu (literally, "house of Anu"wink.
27.Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.
28.Both were crucified.
29.Both were crucified next to two thieves.
30.Both were buried in a tomb.

Isis-meri & Virgin Mary in a similar portrayal. Such portrayal can be found many times through egyptian & christian artworks

31.Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back "three days" later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).
32.Both had their resurrection announced by women.
33.Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.
34.Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means "anointed one"wink.
35.Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.
36.Both are associated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).
37.Both are associated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd's crook.
38.Horus was born in Anu ("the place of bread"wink and Jesus was born in Bethlehem ("the house of bread"wink.
39."The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: 'Out of Egypt have I called my son.'"
40.Both were transfigured on the mount.
41.The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of "Madonna and Child."
Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called "Immaculate".
42.Horus says: "Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." And Jesus says: "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once."

Bottom line is Egypt owned the original sorry.

So now Jesus existed?
Hahahaha
See confusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.