Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56169 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by jkendy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
WF Kumuyi should concentrate on his ministry and stop condeming visions and dreams. Who knows where his/her salvation might come from, may be on watching/listening 2d CD, many might get a 'gate-pass' to heaven. So, wats KUMUYI talking about?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Gombs(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1432172/pastor-kumuyi-does-not-recognize#18016271

Na wa o! Oga mod, this above thread was started before this one you brought to FP na!

I must report to Seun grin

BTW, the 'Prophetess' Lied. #Shikena
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by SamConquer(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness: Kumuyi himself sells CDs ,isn't he an hypocrite ?
Guy wait o,Is it because Nairaland Is a forum where individual can air their view,that is why You are going beyond your boundaries?......A child who do not know the dance step of the Spirit mistake it for Disco dance

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.

Do you know what it means to be an adult? Kumuyi's son is an adult he will do whatever is good for himself...stop thinking like a child. You will not be saved by your father's salvation.

Between I will not refuse to attend my son's wedding simply because he has different views to mine. Please grow up and see the truth.... legalism saves no one, only Jesus saves....

Does it not suprise all believers in Christ that the Jesus some of these people claim to have seen, never emphasized on the blood he shed for their sins rather on their offerings, tithe, dressing and match stick......

Jesus himself said when the deceivers come they will first say " I (Jesus) am the Christ" They will not be 100% wrong rather they will be like 98% right and 2% wrong. But the 2% poison can kill. So beware of them

On this one Kumuyi is right!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Realdeals(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oga o
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by saintvc(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bishops and general overseers have freedom to deny any message they arent comfortable with but embrace tithe and money yieding ideas.
While followers stupidly follow like ship
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by timoney(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hungry men tiz.. do u espect less in dis crazy economy,.. where politicians are fighting about 2015 election while ASUU is on strike. END TIME TIZ
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Where is my dear Frosbel,do you remember the deeper lifer that wanted to eat us up on another thread
Hahahaha
It would be good to hear him now
Olaadegbu and some other person
We told them that the dream of God supposedly showing them people in hell and the jewelry and dressings that got them there and Mrs Kumuyi in heaven was not of God and they were arguing .
Thank God Pastor Kumuyi has the gift of discernment of Spirits.
Malaria dreams passed off as revelations
Mschtwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by manny4life(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2013

Before you expose your ignorance, read the article. He stated the reasons why they should have nothing to do with the CD's.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
The problem with our generation is that they love looking for signs and not the Word.The Holy Spirit is here, we don't need anyone to tell us an experience of heaven or hell.Keep to yourself.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by deniceguy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
You didnt get the whole thing,did you?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
lol! People must eat now.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Davo93(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis:

what does Kumuyi mean "disowning" .Did he own her in the first place?
I believe a lotta people were like confused after watching the videos. I personally watch that of 'Sister Lynda' and she was like stressing the outward look which should not be the first thing. Salvation, holiness and righteous living should come first which the world evangelist was trying to stress. Also disclaiming this might not be unconnected to the fact that a lot of DLCM outreaches showed this video.

By the way, what was not palatable to me about your initial comment was that; what do you expect Pastor Kumuyi to do again about the saga of his son's wedding in Jamaica? The Church apologised even when i don't think its necessary perhaps not to serve as stumbling block to others. The two members were suspended from the work force. What else do you want him to do??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Religion and s/t/u/p/i/d/i/t/y didnt use to be on the same paragraph before, but now I think it is.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Davo93(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis:

what does Kumuyi mean "disowning" .Did he own her in the first place?

when the woman mentions "members of a large church" did she mean deeper life?

In short ,why I even dey answer this one sef "Go hug transformer jorrr"
'Social Etiquette and Maturity' has just been declared wanted!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Candour(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bidam: The problem with our generation is that they love looking for signs and not the Word.The Holy Spirit is here, we don't need anyone to tell us an experience of heaven or hell.Keep to yourself.

I only wish, hope and pray that OLAADEGBU will take to this your advice + pastor Kumuyi's admonition.

His obsession with these hell videos is getting to a dangerous level and i mean no joke.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Natureboyfk(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: lol....let's wait and see
Indeed..ur faith has moved mountains for u. Fp tinx
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.
His son's wedding? what's he supposed to do about that? U go fear nigerians now.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Candour:

I only wish, hope and pray that OLAADEGBU will take to this your advice + pastor Kumuyi's admonition.

His obsession with these hell videos is getting to a dangerous level and i mean no joke.

Where is Olaadegbu?
He is the person that tried to popularize these dubious dream tapes all over the site
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by dorleey(f): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2013

@hollandis, what actually happened at his son's wedding?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by BrightCar: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
GOD BLESS PASTOR KUMIYI, FOR HIS FORESIGHT.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by 3Dimension: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pastor kumuyi has said ied a CD to tell u what to do to get to heaven. U don't have to 'dress' of shave to get to heaven. Even God didn't initially created a dress for mankind sef. It is not ur dress or ur hair that takes u to heaven. Pls let all this christian merchanting stop.

When the rich man was in heaven he begged and said pls give me one chance to go and warn my people of what I've seen here and he got the one and only true reply.
Luke 16:28

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by hollandis(f): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Davo93: 'Social Etiquette and Maturity' has just been declared wanted!

hahaha.I just hate to be sentimental.If I were a deeper life member,I would still maintain my stance on what I wrote earlier
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Davo93(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis:

hahaha.I just hate to be sentimental.If I were a deeper life member,I would still maintain my stance on what I wrote earlier
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by hollandis(f): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
dorleey:
@hollandis, what actually happened at his son's wedding?

Lot of controversy jor!!!
I just wanted to prove a point that no one is perfect,except Jesus .Kumuyi does not have the qualification of Jesus to condemn someone's actions or statements.Anyone can claim to be an anointed person.I expected him to use the gift of "distinguishing between spirits " to substantiate is condemnation,not some seemingly physical and emotional outburst.

Imagine the statement he made "don't buy that CD".Are they kids!!!!?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by cyril10(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
The true man of God who fears, respect and love God has spoken for the benefit of those who might loose their faith as a result of these CDs. Though he didn't mention any name or a particular CD for that, a very courteous man of God indeed.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Symphony007: One day i was stuck in traffic so just decided to bring down my glasses to save fuel. What did i hear from the loudspeaker of a road side CD vendor......"and then jesus and i started flying to hell. When we reach there we saw pope john paul and micheal jackson. Inside fire. Their flesh was roasting and they were crying. Jesus was also crying. Telling them. I warned you".....at this point my disgust knew no bounds. Just raise back my glass and let the fuel go. Hunger can make folks do extraordinary things.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin^^^. I know that feeling!! LMAO
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by COOLDUN: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Imagine a Sierralonenian and Nigerians going to heaven and decided to come back to their respective hells they call countries? If this is true that they went to heaven and came back to these hell countries, that means there is no heaven then.

Who will see a Christmas party and chose a village meeting gathering? W.F.Kumuyi knows why he is drawing his head out of this nonsense. His ministry is about to be ridiculed, as a smart man he put a reverse gear immediately.

Only Madam Kumuyi is the only one they could recognize in Heaven, which Nigerian did they also see in the hell fire? Who were the churches and their CEO,s which they saw in the hell fire? Call names and end up in jail, Ewu heaven deportees.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Calsito: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
3Dimension:

When the rich man was in heaven he begged and said pls give me one chance to go and warn my people of what I've seen here and he got the one and only true reply.
Luke 16:28
you just hit the nail on the head with these Bible verses. The word of God surpasses any vision or word of mouth.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by omajali2003(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
There is so much emphasis about dressing today and many are beginning to think it is the requirement for heaven. Culture is dynamic. The way people dressed in the 60s is not the same way people dress today. Do we have to dress like the people of old to enter the kingdom? The Bible clearly states the criterial: Acceptance of Jesus and a holy life. This whole fuss about dressing being the conditon for the kingdom, to me, is an end time trick to distract Christians from the main issues
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by ikechi1000(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Holiness and righteousness are d things dat take us to heaven, pastor kumuyi got it all right, will u stop an act because they( people dat claim they went to heaven) has told us they saw defaulters in hell or that the preriqusite of going to heaven have been clearly stated in d bible, if u would allow the former to speak to you, it means dat u do not actually know what you are doing, read the bible and through the help of d holy spirit, u would be directed to the truth, Be careful because dis is the last days and the devil is using any avaliable means to lure people into hell...... Be wise as serpent and harmless as dove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.