Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update (23932 Views)

Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria / iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olamilec(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
adaobi123: Lol. I just saw this on my Facebook grin grin

See this mumulistic mumu they give you Ikunimu and you use am chop bread... LOL look at the edge of your "I" down to the images of all those Nokia you will know it photoshop... Try your luck some other time.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is the first time we've been able to launch an iPhone, at the start, at the other countries and China. We are so proud of the work the team has done to make that possible." Big applause!

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by jjk24(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dis is d mst b0ring apple shwing ever. Mehn miss j0bss. Evertin as alredi leaked b4 d shwin n0 surprice nada.!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2013

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Olamilec: See this mumulistic mumu look at the edge of your "I" down to the images of all those Nokia you will now it photoshop... Try your luck some other time.

What are you saying ? Is everything photoshop to you ? undecided

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Leopantro: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
forgive me but apart from the fingerprint stuff and the faster processor I'm yet to be wowed.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by claremont(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
They should tell us the cost without a contract. I don't understand what the craze about Iphones is.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Donmichaelz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha what about the ICPx,if u are a hacker you will understand dat the ICPx is the main frame of info on a mobile..most BB have it and nw the iphone 5s is Out,u gat be kidding me,why was there no explanation on Phone security on personal info...I didn't say Am an Hacker am just saying what I observed. THEY ARE JUST LETTING BUYERS get CARRIED away by pictures,battery life,flexibility and nobody is asking about SECURITY..hahaha what a World,go out there and buy it if you like it but be certainly sure You are FEEDING the CIA with a lot of info dat u can't imagine...

By the way incase you are a spy of any sort THINK AGAIN am nt stupid to give you info capable of Exposing ME like most people Do even on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
I am disappointed!! battery life!!! failed
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by mediachirps(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
don't believe everything you hear.real eyes realize real lies. IOS is loosing grip in smartphones market, that's why they are clueless.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
adewasco2k: You can queue up to pre order

Queue up 4 what, this is perfect example of mediocrity. Putting fingerprint sensor, how will that benefit me, security? Bleep security.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
But wait o ! $99 = £240-250. Rip off. angry angry angry

The $99 is the upfront fee. undecided undecided
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Finter print accepts multiple fingers though!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by banky222: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
wandeay: When iPhone 4 was announced, I began saving for Galaxy S2, when I heard about iPhone 4s, I changed plans saving for Galaxy S3, now its iPhone 5s or wetin dey Cal am , Av changed plans now planning for Galaxy Note 2 or 3, dis pple no go kill me oo
Rocking with Galaxy Captivate and BB Curve 4 on my #bed.
TECNO just dey observe things. They will soon bring the remix at a cheaper rate.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
claremont: They should tell us the cost without a contract. I don't understand what the craze about Iphones is.

i don't think d 5C is dat cheap as i was expecting.

16gig 5C will likely go for 550$ without contract

32gig 5C= 16gig 5S= 650$

32gig 5S= 750$

64gig 5S=850$

no 64gig for 5C

prices are just my speculation tho
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olamilec(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
adaobi123:

What are you saying ? Is everything photoshop to you ? undecided
First of all let me apologise for the - words but if you check that image very well you will know it's photoshop you can't possibly get that of your phone or did your phone as an extra layer to display overlay picture?
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
[size=14pt]The end!![/size]

disappointed!!!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by coolest01(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Olamilec: First of all let me apologise for the - words but if you check that images very well you will know it's photoshop you can possibly get that of your phone or did your phone as extra layer to display overlay picture?
dude, follow nokia on fb and see that on their wall...stop saying what u don't know

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Brymo: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
UNIXLover: Waiting for the launch of Iphone7 Before i will decide to buy.. grin
for ur unixlover mind.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
I missed this part :

The fingerprint info is stored inside the A7, deep in some chip sub-section. Not stored anywhere on Apple's servers
Touch-to-unlock. No more swipe
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by hardniola(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
i donot see any thing cheap as speculated b4.windows mobile 8............is ready
iphone package well b4 is to late.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Olamilec: First of all let me apologise for the - words but if you check that images very well you will know it's photoshop you can possibly get that of your phone or did your phone as extra layer to display overlay picture?

Mr man, stop talking rubbish and go on the nokia Facebook page. Jheeezzeeee
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
tumababa:

i don't think d 5C is dat cheap as i was expecting.

16gig 5C will likely go for 550$ without contract

32gig 5C= 16gig 5S= 650$

32gig 5S= 750$

64gig 5S=850$

no 64gig for 5C

prices are just my speculation tho

lol. i just checked. i was right. my prices are 100% accurate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olamilec(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Donmichaelz: Hahahahahahahaha what about the ICPx,if u are a hacker you will understand dat the ICPx is the main frame of info on a mobile..most BB have it and nw the iphone 5s is Out,u gat be kidding me,why was there no explanation on Phone security on personal info...I didn't say Am an Hacker am just saying what I observed. THEY ARE JUST LETTING BUYERS get CARRIED away by pictures,battery life,flexibility and nobody is asking about SECURITY..hahaha what a World,go out there and buy it if you like it but be certainly sure You are FEEDING the CIA with a lot of info dat u can't imagine...

By the way incase you are a spy of any sort THINK AGAIN am nt stupid to give you info capable of Exposing ME like most people Do even on Facebook
Too much of detectives film and covert ops is .......... Well I support you anyway. Birds of the same beak sing mingle singing.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by kaybee3(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
I will Rather stick to my 4s jejely....not impressed
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
the store is open now...good-luck guys

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by pappilo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
My Nexus 4 is almost a year old and has facial recognition unlocking so why so all the hype about fingerprint unlocking in the iphone 5S? The only improvement over the iphone 5 is a faster processor which 99% of users wont notice.

Abeg make Google do quick release the Nexus 5 so I can buy it off contract for half the price ($300) of the low budget iphone 5C.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Investors not impressed with new #iphone5S. Apple shares fall $15; let's see if #China mobile announcement can save the day tomorrow
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Fingerprint scanning with Touch ID, a 64-bit A7 processor and a contextually-aware M7 sensor and another cool thing is the burst mode when taking picture, dnt know if i shared, you can take picture of motive object with seconds interval, by just holding down the camera button.

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
iPhone 5s without contract

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
iPhone 5c no contract

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olamilec(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks everybody for making my day lovely @Adaobi and her Mr. Advocate I really appreciate you... No harm mean. Love you all and thanks Apple for bringing us together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.