Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Man Wakes Up From Surgery But Didn't Realize The Woman By His Bed Was His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wakes Up From Surgery But Didn't Realize The Woman By His Bed Was His Wife. (875 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up From Surgery But Didn't Realize The Woman By His Bed Was His Wife. by AllRoundGist: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Man woke up from surgery to find a beautiful blond close to his bed and was overwhelmed in disbelief when he was told she was his wife.

Gawping, he had a million questions: 'Did the doctor send you? Man you are eye candy! Woah. You're the prettiest woman I've ever seen.

'Are you a model? Who are you? What's your name?' The answer blew his mind.
'I'm your wife,' she giggled.
'You're my wife?!' 'Holy sh**! Dang. How long?'
Candice Mortensen, the blonde beauty behind the lens, tries to encourage her husband of six years to eat a cracker as he recovers in an unidentified hospital. But he is too distracted.

'It's hard baby, it's hard... Do we call each other baby?'
Dumbfounded, he clutches his head: 'Man I hit the jackpot!'
The start of the viral video shows a half-conscious Mr Mortensen rolling around in pain asking for medicine. It is only when Candice offers to find a doctor that he turns to look at her.

For the next three minutes of video, which will go down in family history, pain is the least of Mr Mortensen's worries as he repeatedly exclaims: 'We're married?!'
He questioned Candice furthermore, wanting to know if they have children ('not yet'), have they kissed ('just eat your cracker'). After a few moments of contemplation he is inspired to investigate further: 'Let me see your face. Woah! Your teeth are perfect!'

Much to his disappointment, she refuses to 'turn around'.
Catching sight of her left hand he says: 'Did I get you that ring? God I must have been... really liking you'.

One person said: 'That guy studied!'
Another commented: 'This man is a friggin genius!'
A yearning viewer said: 'Why can't I find a guy like this!'
Applauding Mrs Mortensen for her camerawork, one commenter said: 'I can't decide who is the genius of this operation. Jason, for saying this on camera or his wife for making sure it was documented!'

Now recovered, Mr Mortensen, Vice President of sales at Oltuse Pharmaceuticals in Orem, Utah, is sticking to his every word. The former missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints said: 'I had a hernia repair to fix residual tears from a previous surgery. 'I wish I could remember this but I was definitely out of it. 'This was my fifth surgery within our six years of marriage and she's been by my side through all of it. 'In a previous surgery I suffered a severe complication and we didn't know if I'd ever function the same again. 'She is the love of my life.'
The couple live in Utah, where Mr Mortensen swapped medical school for business in 2010 after starting his own marketing company, Kangaroo Clips.

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/09/heart-melting-video-husband-wakes-up.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyx_ig7gHM

This is so cute and i wonder what it's like to be that loved.

(1) (Reply)

Fake It Till It's Part Of You / Dedicated To Some Ladies Who Think They Are In Love / If It Was U??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.