Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... (9519 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Theory Of Achebeism-a Thread For All Esteemed Admirer's Of Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Reincarnated(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nothing yet
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:25am On Oct 06, 2013
As john sat beside his mum in the principal's office,he was not himself,a lot was going through his mind,if only he could reverse the hand of time,he would undo what he did,but that was not possible.he had to live with his mistake and face whatever consequence that comes with it................................................................ "sorry for the delay ma" the principal said as he walked into his office,john looked up,his heart almost came out of his body as he saw tonye also enter,and following her was a very huge man,dressed in military uniform.questions started running through his mind,did his mum call a soldier to arrest tonye?,if she did ,what will her parent say?,will tonye talk to him again?,as his was asking himself this rhetorical questions,the principal's voice brought him back to reality............................................................................... "mrs ikiasmeh,this is tonye's father,major audu(they exchange greetings)now will you kindly repeat what you told me to his hearing" the principal said,john looked at tonye she was also looking at him,he could tell she was worried,she had a worried look on her face.......................................................................... "thank you principal,like i said before,no need for long story,my son did something this weekend,something he had never done before,he stole from his father,but what brought me here,was the fact that he said he stole to pay this young girl school fee(tonye's dad look at her,then turned and looked at john,and then back to his mum),i was shocked,yes,it was hard to believe"she was still talking when tonye's father cut her short............................................................................... "sorry madam,what do you mean?,i pay my daughter's school fee before the resumption of school,principal am i right?(principal nods head in agreement),so how can he say,he stole to pay her school fee,when it has already been paid?,infact i paid the school fee myself,this your son must be a liar,you need to discipline him well,i think you are not doing your job well as a parent" tonye's father said cynically......................................................................... "Sir,my son is not a liar,and please don't insult me,i am a highly repectable woman in society"john's mum replied.............................................................................. "i am also a highly repected man,a three star general for that matter.how sure are you that your son is not a liar,afterall he stole from you,and you know what they say ''a child that steal will lie'',i think you need to dicipline him some more,i'm sure the truth will come out,or i could help you if you are not compenent enough" ....................................................................... John was in a state of shock,he hit himself to make sure he was not dreaming,did he just hear tonye's dad say he paid her school fee himself,then why did she lie?,why did she decieve him?.john was in state of confusion,his integrity was been questioned,his parent might not trust him again,their parental ability is even been questioned by her dad,and all this was because wanted to help her.he looks at her,her head was bent down,he was still looking at her,when someone entered......................................................... "oga principal,the people wey u dey wait 4 don come oh,and dem talk (pauses,looks at tonye and john),ahn,ahn,ejima how una dey,na una papa and mama b diz?(he sees tonye father in uniform),shun sir!"he said saluting,it was old solja,the school janitor.john and tonye looked at themselve,at that moment,they wished the could dissapear...*to be continued*

3 Likes

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Karleb(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mr. Op, pls come and finish your story or else...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks guyz for following,the first part of the story will be concluded today...~shalom.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Sinafatai(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Good afternoon sir, I have been following your story for sometime and its been quite interesting. I want to make something clear anyway, a major cannot be a three star general. A three star general in the army is a lieutenant general. PEACE
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sinafatai: Good afternoon sir, I have been following your story for sometime and its been quite interesting. I want to make something clear anyway, a major cannot be a three star general. A three star general in the army is a lieutenant general. PEACE
thanks for the correction bro,shalom.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Tonia500(f): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
undecided*spread mat, kips shawarma and smirnoff* oya @op cm update,nice story? What wil happen to tonye and john?
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonia500: undecided*spread mat, kips shawarma and smirnoff* oya @op cm update,nice story? What wil happen to tonye and john?
you are welcome dear,can i join you?...i will update soon,then you will knw tongue
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
"baba thank you,please tell them i will be there in a few minute,let me finish with this case" the principal told the janitor...................................... "ok na,make i go tell them,abeg make una take am easy on ejima dem,me i like twins well well" old solja said cynically,john and tonye understood what he was trying to do,they hope he would stop stressing the twin thing and just leave,they were in enough trouble already............................... ................."Baba,why are you calling them ejima?,who told you they are twins?,they are not even related.he(pointing to john) is my son and she(pointing to tonye) is his daughter" john's mum responded,the janitor was creeping her out with his cynical attitude.................................................... "yeh,so una no be twin,na im una dey kiss kiss,dey hug anyhow for class,na God catch una today" old solja said exaggerating,he was a lover situations like this........................................................... "mr man what are you saying?what do you mean?"tonye's father replied"................................................... "yes baba,what do you mean by 'una just dey kiss anyhow',please tell us" the principal also said.john's mum did not say anything,she just wanted to hear what he had to say............................................................. "hmmm oga principal,na one day oh,i say make i go lock class,as i come reach der class,na im i come dey hear 'do you love me?'..'i love you'...i say make i come peep see who be that,na im i see diz two children on top table dey kiss,diz boy here(pointing to john),him comot im trouser,d girl she comot her skirt,infact na only pant she wear when..." he was still saying,when tonye cut him short...................................................... "that's not true!,he is lying!,it's not true" she shouted angrily.john was lost for words,he wished he had a gun,he would have blasted the lying old man's head without thinking twice......................................................... "shut up your mouth,see diz small girl oh,na who u talk say dey lie?,abi una go talk say i no catch una dat day?hee"the old man snorted...................................................... "wait wait,what is this old man saying?,were you not the one calling them ejima now?,so in your village,twins kissing is right?why didn't you report them till now?john's mother said.she knew was lying,even if was not,he was exaggerating the story........................................................... "Madam i no dey hear all this big english,i don talk wetin i see"he said,he sensed she was unto him................................................................. "*coughs* baba,i have heard you,now let me hear from the children...tonye,you said he was lying,right?,now i want you to tell me the truth,did he catch you both kissing or hugging?"the principal said.................................,......................... "sir we never kissed,i only hugged john to..."before she could complete what she saying,an unexpected slap landed on her face.john in his anger got up immediately and pushed the person that slapped her without thinking.

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
"baba thank you,please tell them i will be there in a few minute,let me finish with this case" the principal told the janitor...................................... "ok na,make i go tell them,abeg make una take am easy on ejima dem,me i like twins well well" old solja said cynically,john and tonye understood what he was trying to do,they hope he would stop stressing the twin thing and just leave,they were in enough trouble already............................... ................."Baba,why are you calling them ejima?,who told you they are twins?,they are not even related.he(pointing to john) is my son and she(pointing to tonye) is his daughter" john's mum responded,the janitor was creeping her out with his cynical attitude.................................................... "yeh,so una no be twin,na im una dey kiss kiss,dey hug anyhow for class,na God catch una today" old solja said exaggerating,he was a lover situations like this........................................................... "mr man what are you saying?what do you mean?"tonye's father replied"................................................... "yes baba,what do you mean by 'una just dey kiss anyhow',please tell us" the principal also said.john's mum did not say anything,she just wanted to hear what he had to say............................................................. "hmmm oga principal,na one day oh,i say make i go lock class,as i come reach der class,na im i come dey hear 'do you love me?'..'i love you'...i say make i come peep see who be that,na im i see diz two children on top table dey kiss,diz boy here(pointing to john),him comot im trouser,d girl she comot her skirt,infact na only pant she wear when..." he was still saying,when tonye cut him short...................................................... "that's not true!,he is lying!,it's not true" she shouted angrily.john was lost for words,he wished he had a gun,he would have blasted the lying old man's head without thinking twice......................................................... "shut up your mouth,see diz small girl oh,na who u talk say dey lie?,abi una go talk say i no catch una dat day?hee"the old man snorted...................................................... "wait wait,what is this old man saying?,were you not the one calling them ejima now?,so in your village,twins kissing is right?why didn't you report them till now?john's mother said.she knew was lying,even if was not,he was exaggerating the story........................................................... "Madam i no dey hear all this big english,i don talk wetin i see"he said,he sensed she was unto him................................................................. "*coughs* baba,i have heard you,now let me hear from the children...tonye,you said he was lying,right?,now i want you to tell me the truth,did he catch you both kissing or hugging?"the principal said.................................,......................... "sir we never kissed,i only hugged john to..."before she could complete what she saying,an unexpected slap landed on her face.john in his anger got up immediately and pushed the person that slapped her without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tot u said d part1 will end tonyt? Guy, u don turn politician Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo !!! U shouldn't have promised dat wen u knw it wouldn't b possible nah.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Karleb(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Come and finish your story or I just unfollow your thread.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2013
"are you crazy?,do you know who i am?,look at this civilian boy,he had the boldness to touch me,i'm going to lock you up,i will tell my boys to deal mercilessly with you"tonye's father said as he picked up his phone........................................................ "i don't care if you lock me up,why will you slap her?,whaat..."before he could complete his,his mother cut him short.........................................................., "you don't care what?,this boy want to kill me.please sir(turning to tonye's father) don't be angry,he is my only son,what will i tell his father if you lock him up" his mother begged....................................................... "general audu,i will also beg you not to be angry,he is just a child.come to think of it,he was just trying to defend a classmate,i think that is very commendable.sir i know your proffession entails force,but with all due respect,i see no reason why you should slap your daughter" the principal said boldly.......................................................... "mr principal,do you want to teach me how to discipline my child,you heard her,she said she hugged him,what nonsense,is that what i brought her to school for"............................................................ "i heard sir,but you did not let her finish,just look her(pointing tonye,who was crying) she is obviously scared of you,i think you should learn to be more subtle when it comes to children,it is not everything requires brute or force"the principal adviced....................................................... "you must be stupid,she is my daughter and i will do what ever i like with her,and right now,i'm withdrawing her from your school,you clearly don't know how to discipline children in this school.i don't want my daughter in a school like this.tonye go get your things and let's go,now!" tonye's father said as he got up to leave....................................................... "general audu,general audu,it has not come to this,general audu" the principal tried to call him back,but all to no avail.john almost died as he watched tonye leave,he could see the tears falling from her eyes,he probably might not see her again,he had a lot of questions he wanted to ask her.he looked at the ceiling,he did not know when he started crying...................................................... "*breathes heavily*,well mrs ikiasemeh,i think we should just end the case here,i don't think the girl will be coming back,that's what we face from some parent,they don't want to hear the truth.you can go home,john you can go back to your class"........................................................ "thank you principal,to be honest i'm suprised,i did not think it would end this way,i'm really sorry"john's mother replied....................................................... "no need to be sorry,it's not the first time,i have had many parent like that.where is that baba?when did he leave?,i need to warn him to stop intefering in my discussions" the principal said standing up................................................................. "someone came to call him,well,i should be on my way now,i'm late for work,thank you for everything though.john i will see you at home" john mum stood up to leave......................................................... john was still thinking of everything that happened in the principal when he reached the entrance of his class,as he entered everyone became quiet as if they had rehearsed it,but at that moment he did not care...days,week went by,tonye did not come back,johh had to finally accept that he would not see her again.he heard a rumour that her father sent her outside the country to continue her education.things had gotten worse for him in school,his sisters told everyone that was willing to listen that he was a thief,that he stole money from everybody at home to give his girlfriend(tonye).he was labelled a thief and was avoided by almost everyone till he finished school.................................................. *back to present* john wondered if he would see tonye again,he prays he will,he still misses her.now that he was going to be in a school enviroment again,john made up his mind to be a different person in the university,he was not going to be the old john anymore.....PART ONE END

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Thank you guyz for following..

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by wasak(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
now this story is achieving catharsis on me... huh
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Reincarnated(m): 1:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Why did u lie that it was ending the other day? Oniranu angry
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by dammy222(f): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2013
Very nice story. Keep it up!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by dammy222(f): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2013
Very nice story.Keep it up! Can't wait to read more
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: Why did u lie that it was ending the other day? Oniranu angry
Haba??!on top which levels na?at least he don end am,which one come be ONIRANU?
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ivyluvie2: Haba??!on top which levels na?at least he don end am,which one come be ONIRANU?
lmao..help me tell am oh,infact add slap ontop *takes her hand and slaps him*... dn't mind him,he is my guy,dahz how we roll jare.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao..help me tell am oh,infact add slap ontop *takes her hand and slaps him*... dn't mind him,he is my guy,dahz how we roll jare.
okay o....but why u use my hand na?
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ivyluvie2: okay o....but why u use my hand na?
*scratches head* ehm,ehm,make i jst talk true,as i see ur fine face,na im i come make i use style touch you and...*looks left looks right*infact na my face i slap with ur hand,i no fit dash dat mumu ur sweet soft slap... grin
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Reincarnated(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ivyluvie2: Haba??!on top which levels na?at least he don end am,which one come be ONIRANU?

lipsrsealed sister, why you complain when the person wey I address no complain? It was a joke tho
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Reincarnated(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dannyxy: *scratches head* ehm,ehm,make i jst talk true,as i see ur fine face,na im i come make i use style touch you and...*looks left looks right*infact na my face i slap with ur hand,i no fit dash dat mumu ur sweet soft slap... grin

Lol see this bros oh. Finish your story and stop derailing your own thread angry
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol see this bros oh. Finish your story and stop derailing your own thread angry
*slaps him* wetin concern u?..true,no more derailing...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nice one danny!! I dey enjoy am..

Continue ojare!! I dey wait..
All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by wasak(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ op nice story... u guys May follow mine too #link on my signature #
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kslib: Nice one danny!! I dey enjoy am..

Continue ojare!! I dey wait..
All izz well!
thanks bro
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
wasak: @ op nice story... u guys May follow mine too #link on my signature #
thanks,i will check it out nw.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Reincarnated(m): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2013
12 days later and still nothing you want people to unfollow?
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Perfecter4real(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
What a great story line you've got....just that your update is not frequent it's really slow thereby making readers lose intrest in the story,,,pls try to work on your update make it consistent.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by eunisam: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2013
Goodwork! Speedup the updates!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names & Contacts Of Agents & Movie Producers / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Bound To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.