Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Next Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next Governor Of Lagos State (4305 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Kingspin(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2013
lagcity:

bigot. back to your cave. this is Yorubaland
Pls dnt be annoy is Lagos the only state you can find Yorubas.
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by spenca: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2013
jas_o: When you read some nonsense write up by Nigerians you wonder where this country is heading to. Cant we appropriately apply our psychological strenght in making a realistic measurement on performance and allow benchmaking before adjudge on general or holistic view of performance?
I think bringing in another party except PDP that's already known with blemish failure remark. Jimi Agbaje would have been prefered candidate for the job. He's a man of value. He accepted defeat and praise performing governance without sentiment. I think given him the chance would give Lagos more value on leadership which would consequently give the state more global competative edge.

We talking individual prowess here not party politics please
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2013
FreeGlobe: Yorubas should speak for themselves but as long as igbo 45% votes in Lagos is concerned NO MORE MUSLIM LAGOS governor!! and we are still negotiating APC's continued running of Lagos, since we learnt its FG's compensation to Tinubu the yoruba leader.
ndiala, your hamlets in the east are begging for upgrades to villages.

1 Like

Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2013
FreeGlobe: Yorubas should speak for themselves but as long as igbo 45% votes in Lagos is concerned NO MORE MUSLIM LAGOS governor!! and we are still negotiating APC's continued running of Lagos, since we learnt its FG's compensation to Tinubu the yoruba leader.
DELUDED FOOL. IGBO ko YANMIRIN ebHOE ni.

1 Like

Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by bloggernaija: 4:55am On Sep 11, 2013

On Election Day, carry your finger and try vote for PDP and see what will happen to those fingers

1 Like

Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Eledan: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2013
bloggernaija:

On Election Day, carry your finger and try vote for PDP and see what will happen to those fingers

She just love poking her nose into what doesn't concern her...
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by spenca: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2013
FreeGlobe:
in addition, no more Muslim governor.

In subtraction we dont care about the religion
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Expensive72(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
cheesy As a bonafide lagosian, I'm for PDP or LP. Time to end Tiftinubu dynasty.

Note he/she must be a Christian enough of Muslim ruling a majority christian state.
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by basilo101: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Edmanpumpin:
ndiala, your hamlets in the east are begging for upgrades to villages.
Ebe onye bi ka o na-awachi
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
These RELIGIOUS bigots should spared yorubas dia bigotry... AKALA na christain and kwara state governor na muslim and both of em are big time Bleep up... YORUBAS shouldnt be decievd with religion politics... ENEMIX shall die in our shadow of greatnex... YORUBA ronu joor
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by mbulela: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
The sugar daddy tales i hear about this man (Fowler) makes me uncomfortable. Most men chase but his own seems to bother on the extreme.
Jimi Agbaje is not loyal (you know what that means),if he were and contested, i will contribute money from my savings as a sign of support.A decent man with vision and politically astute yet principled.
I hope the Bordillon lord chooses a right man because it is his choice that will prevail at last.
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by spenca: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
mbulela: The sugar daddy tales i hear about this man (Fowler) makes me uncomfortable. Most men chase but his own seems to bother on the extreme.
Jimi Agbaje is not loyal (you know what that means),if he were and contested, i will contribute money from my savings as a sign of support.A decent man with vision and politically astute yet principled.
I hope the Bordillon lord chooses a right man because it is his choice that will prevail at last.

if we clip our lives based on what we hear am sure we as a people would never have a mind of ours, sugar daddy honey daddy or whatever daddy you wanna label a man that was never on the news for an evil work n till performed as a major block in the success of Lagos state today, as an administrator he knows what it takes and the know how so why do we linger on invalidated new rather than face the question of his capability and penchant for advancement and developments. we should live on facts n knowledge not opinions ans possibilities . like DR Martin Luther king said "we are not whom we want to be , we are not whom we ought to be , we are not whom we were meant to be but we thank God we are not whom we was"
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by doncaster(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan: Why do some non-Yorubas trying to drag politics into Yoruba politics....

For your information....your definition of the relationship between Christianity and Islam is different from our we view it....

Hardly would you see a purely one-way religion family in Yorubaland they way you people are one way religion on the East side..
like its happening in Kwara state. Keep on deceiving urself.
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by mbulela: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
spenca:

if we clip our lives based on what we hear am sure we as a people would never have a mind of ours, sugar daddy honey daddy or whatever daddy you wanna label a man that was never on the news for an evil work n till performed as a major block in the success of Lagos state today, as an administrator he knows what it takes and the know how so why do we linger on invalidated new rather than face the question of his capability and penchant for advancement and developments. we should live on facts n knowledge not opinions ans possibilities . like DR Martin Luther king said "we are not whom we want to be , we are not whom we ought to be , we are not whom we were meant to be but we thank God we are not whom we was"
I hear you. I do not claim to be a saint but the tales are on the extreme side and it makes me doubt the man's sense of judgement. Like i said my choice is not in the race (Agbaje),i'll just trust Asiwaju to make a right choice (like he did with BRF) and i hope it is not this man.
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by spenca: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
mbulela:
I hear you. I do not claim to be a saint but the tales are on the extreme side and it makes me doubt the man's sense of judgement. Like i said my choice is not in the race (Agbaje),i'll just trust Asiwaju to make a right choice (like he did with BRF) and i hope it is not this man.

Do you hear how you sound ? "The tales ", like i said one man one vote
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Thatitan234(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Expensive72: cheesy As a bonafide lagosian, I'm for PDP or LP. Time to end Tiftinubu dynasty.

Note he/she must be a Christian enough of Muslim ruling a majority christian state.

if u re indeed a real lagosian, then you should know majority of lagosians re basically muslims cept the awori dat re basically traditioners...remember lagos isnt a No Man's land. You dont expect lagos to be ruled by an outsider just because he was born in lagos.. Or because majority of the population in lagos re outsiders. the muslims in Ekiti State aint clamouring for a muslim governor neither are those in ondo or ogun states. LET THE BEST MAN RULE.
Re: The Next Governor Of Lagos State by AndroBlaze: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thatitan234:

if u re indeed a real lagosian, then you should know majority of lagosians re basically muslims cept the awori dat re basically traditioners...remember lagos isnt a No Man's land. You dont expect lagos to be ruled by an outsider just because he was born in lagos.. Or because majority of the population in lagos re outsiders. the muslims in Ekiti State aint clamouring for a muslim governor neither are those in ondo or ogun states. LET THE BEST MAN RULE.

Where was Tinubu born and where is he from? If all the ELIGIBLE/ REGISTERED voters in Lagos voted by religion, Lagos will always have a CHRISTIAN governor. But as proud Yorubas, we pray for the best to win irrespective of RELIGION , but that cannot and should not hide the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Development Projects In Ogun / Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. / Take A Look At Some Election Result In Lagos And Some Other Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.