Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check (24225 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis / Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by tomakint: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

Sharrap! You interpreted OBJ's statement to suit your bigoted and hate filled opinion. He was not trying to rope in GEJ into anything, rather your hate filled and tribalistic brains tried to rope GEJ in. I pray your hatred for GEJ doesn't make you go insane soon.
Leave that kid alone, engaging him will snowball into more insults from him undecided as for the prayer you offered him, I guess it's too late! They must hate but Jonathan is working.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by kingbang: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
tomakint:
Leave that kid alone, engaging him will snowball into more insults from him undecided as for the prayer you offered him, I guess it's too late! They must hate but Jonathan is working.

My brother! His stewpidity is getting annoying!
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by papindinho(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
So, Obj is ironically saying "corrupt politicians know themselves and also know how to deal with themselves"......... So funny OBJ. You are all the same.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by themaskedman: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Pot calling kettle black.
Anyway atleast Baba have come out to show us on whose 'faction' he is.For this i will cease to attack him for the time being.
Who goes there....
Ya na je, oji ewekwa ndi nche iwe.
Chimex pls don‘t be fooled by OBJ he‘s an old fox not to be trusted. He‘s a green snake in a green grass.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by themaskedman: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Im pretty sure even if youre color blind, youre not completely starved of ur sight so you can clearly see the bolded in my quote. You GEJ supporters are some sentimental byyshes and to top it off most of yall semi-literate at best.

clowns
If you and your previous comment represent what it means to be literate I would rather remain illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by mustaphagreens(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
hmmmmmmm..hmmmmmm,Atiku again ooooooo....
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by drnoel: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Rhemar: As if OBJ himself is any better
OBJ is not better but his best times are when he has oral diarrhoea. The truth shall set Nigeria free.....
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Polchiz(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Atiku is corrupt and the master of corruption ( OBJ) chose him to put him on check.
It takes a thief to know a thief.
In other words, the Prof of corruption ( Obj) assessed his student's ( Atiku's) performance and finally confirmed that he is corrupt.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by redsun(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
This basket mouth is taking foolish nigerians for a ride again with psychopathic talks. He deserves to be shot publicly at bar beach.

The the only time nigeria will be sane is when his type are out of the picture.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by rhames(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
the A-M-a-z-i-n-g OBJ!!!!
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by zaikiinc: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Obasanjo is merely taking advantage of the gullibility of Nigerians to continue painting Atiku in bad light. Intelligent and objective Nigerians know that Atiku is not who they want us to believe he is. OBJ has not gotten over Atiku’s chosen loyalty to his country and constitution first before his boss. Atiku who swore to defend the constitution refused to support OBJ’s plan to tamper with it in order to realize his evil third-term ambition. This was his major crime against OBJ. He (OBJ) termed it disloyalty and many gullible Nigerians fell for it. The Jefferson Case was thoroughly investigated and concluded by US and Atiku was cleared of any wrongdoing. The congressman was however found guilty and currently serving time in prison.
Transcorp offered both OBJ and Atiku shares while in Govt., Atiku rejected 200,000,000 shares on moral grounds while baba graciously collected his 600,000,000 shares. Who is corrupt? Govt. officials were offered their residencies and other official quarters to purchase; Atiku refused to buy all of his on moral grounds but OBJ and other officers gladly purchased theirs. You guys be the judge on who is corrupt. Atiku has never been convicted in any competent law court whether at home or abroad despite being prosecuted, yet some of us readily play to the gallery and see him as corrupt.
Truth is, he is one of very few Nigerian politicians courageous, patriotic, democratic and ambitious enough to confront Nigeria’s “almighty politicians” in order to protect our constitution or democracy or legitimately pursue his ambition of becoming President; any of which he has the constitutional right to do. He is my hero and will continue to be until his accusers, who sometimes are in positions of ‘power’ prosecute, convict and punish him for alleged crimes against our nation. I however do not see this happening because the man’s offence is merely scuttling and derailing their presumed concluded plans to continue to hold on to undeserved political power, not corruption as they are cajoling us into believing.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by udemzyudex(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
tatosh: Whether OBJs intentions were good or bad for Nigeria, the fact is he's the cause of whatever problems Nigeria is facing today by putting asshooles like Yardua and Jonathan in power.
The Solution is simple: Vote APC in 2015

always doing campaign for APC even when the election date is still far..
cool down bro.u are not the only one hustling for money.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Shine1177: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Let Atiku prove Baba wrong by travelling to USA and return. eh eh eh grin. See newPDP messiah.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by OdionOdion: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingoflag:

He just called Goodluck Jonathan corrupt, people think hes attacking Atiku. Atiku is finished, everyone except Atiku sees this. OBJ is sending a message to the Western World with this pronouncement. He has been doing this for a little while now. If GEJ doesnt figure out a way to rig himself back in as President I bet anything he well be headed to prison along with his wife and their fellow illiterate, thieving associates. Even GEJ knows this.
. What school did U attend?,your head block o!,u better go and service your brain
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by zaikiinc: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
If Atiku was corrupt under OBJ’s presidency and OBJ did not prosecute, convict and jail him but actually returned him as VP in his second term and kept him till the end, then he (OBJ) was a failed president and is lying to us and never represented our best interest as sworn in his oath. If GEJ so far after over four years in substantive position of power and Atiku out of political immunity for over six years has done nothing about the latter’s purported corruption, then Nigerians need to start taking a different look at this Atiku or else we can conclude that we have serious mental issues and therefore deserve the bad governments we have all been subjected to, since we discovered democracy again in 1999.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Curlyjay(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Shey no be the OBJ wey i know??
I laugh in panama काङीखफदरखद
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by jaytee01(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Onaolamipo: I always disagree with some pple that say obj is corrupt,even when he was in govt. Because Yoruba says if u r to dig a hole for ur enemy,dont dig it too deep. Because if u dig it deeply one day u urself will fall inside. Obj created Efcc many Years ago, ever since then,nobody has come out to arrest him. And this man comes out everyday pointing accusing finger to so many pple in politics n none of the accused has denied the accusation or to say 'i can present my evidence which Proves that obj is corrupt. Although nobody is perfect.
The evidence is that of the sum being greater than the parts. It is impossible to explain how his current wealth could have come from his legitimate earnings as president!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by mikeapollo: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
A lot of people on this forum (and the nation Nigeria)are ignorant. That is why a certified thief like Obasanjo can still be talking and deceiving them.
Obasanjo is more corrupt than anybody president, bar Babangida.

I am not to defend Atiku, but the events during the 2007 elections and the PTDF probe showed clearly that Obasanjo was the corrrupt thief.

The US govt sought for some clarifications from the Nigerian govt, and Obasanjo used that opportunity to cook and fabricaye lies against Atiku.
The case in the US involving Jefferson (US Congressman) has been FULLY PROSECUTED AND JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN DELIVERED IN US.
Jefferson was found guilty, but nothing was found against Atiku. Atiku was not implicated in the judgement in any way. The money that was claimed to have been offered to Atiku was found in Jefferson's freezer. Atiku was cleared in the judgement by the US court.
Those who care to know can search for the case online.
Atiku has been traveling to the US since then, He attended the graduation/convocation ceremony of his wife in a US university shortly afterwards. Atiku is not a fugitive in US.

The EFCC of Obsanjo era was a headed by a hypocrite thief. Where did Ribadu get money to buy FG execuitve house in Abuja without bidding for it? Same thing for El Rufai. The houses were offered to Atiku to buy(as a trap) but Atiku declined.....but the greedy thief called El-Rufai grabbed a whole Vice-Presidents lodge to himself without bidding for the house!

People should re-visit the PTDF case and see how Obasanjo looted Nigeria by selling Oil Blocks. Nicon-Nuga Hilton, NITEL etc to a company (Transcorp) in which he has 200million units of shares.....Obasanjo sold Nigerian assets to his private company....that is looting the country for personal gain.....as a sitting president
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by DerideGull(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP

I guess deceitfulness and loudmouth are common among certain creatures in Nigeria. Simply put, Atiku was never the choice of Olusegun Obasanjo. Atiku was the candidate of Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Nupe of northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Eledan: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

I guess deceitfulness and loudmouth are common among certain creatures in Nigeria. Simply put, Atiku was never the choice of Olusegun Obasanjo. Atiku was the candidate of Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Nupe of northern region of Nigeria.

Mods....

Can you please ban this Dede handle for going round a ban? grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by DerideGull(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

Mods....

Can you please ban this Dede handle for going round a ban? grin

Why should it be banned? Is Nigeria not a home of deceitful and loudmouthed creatures?
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Eca4: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kettle calling pot black. Shit.......yar dua is no more there 2 come nd his own,so tel us whatever u like.theives.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Eledan: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
DerideGull:

Why should it be banned? Is Nigeria not a home of deceitful and loudmouthed creatures?

Dede...

Why do you hate Nigerians and Nigeria so much? What did we do to you to have this amount of bile choking your system? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by DerideGull(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

Dede...

Why do you hate Nigerians and Nigeria so much? What did we do to you to have this amount of bile choking your system? undecided

Since you have concluded I hate Nigeria and its inhabitants, I suggest you proffer the reasons for the hatred.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
themaskedman:
If you and your previous comment represent what it means to be literate I would rather remain illiterate.
Youre Nigerian, chances are very likely that you are.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by spykes(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
A thief callin a thief thief....
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by SHAAWA: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
I dey laff o! OBJ wey dey thief since wen Naira get value.

he chose Atiku to put him in check? No matter how corrupt Atiku is, he can never have access to govt funds if he is not in Govt.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by PointB: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Rather than choose someone who will help him deliver dividends of governance to the citizens he chose a 'corrupt' Atiku. Me thinks he just couldn't bear seeing Atiku surpass him in stealing our commonwealth.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by bobolic: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Obasanjo has no moral standing to play God. He cannot lay claim to being the least corrupt leader the country has ever had.
His attacks on Mrs Waziiri are unjustifiable. Waziri trained Ribadu. Waziri recovered the largest sum of money ever made from corruption by any Njgerian anti corruption body. N191 billion from Mrs Ibru. She still went to jail. Was Ribadu able to jail Bode George? He was jailed by Wazri. The man has forgotten that if not for the village boys of Oghara, she would have taken Ibori in as well. Enough of these attacks on this courageous woman who was stopped from excelling by the courts.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by hollypagan: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2013
if you hate atiku likes this
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by gorecwears(m): 3:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Obj and Atiku are not diffrent,greedy and self centered politicians.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 12, 2013
talktimi: i have some questions. (1) pls what is tribal & religious about what tawa89 said ? (2) pls what is "yall(s)" ? Thank you very much for your anticipated positive & tirade free response .
I have just one question: CAN YOU PLS FUCXXCK OFF? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' / Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.