Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (12852 Views)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Gosh are you insane?
‎u may say whatever ‎u like but truth remains that ‎u r damn cheap!!gringringrin You can as well walk d streets screaming kitty cat for free,Doncrust for extra!!!

1 Like

Re: .. by Tapout(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
undecidedwait o.... hw many people commeting on dis ish are married?? ??
Re: .. by Annie2gud(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: Who says Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't matter Of course Į̸̸̨ƭ matters that you are desperate! Ɣ☺ΰя place of work? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя Church? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя neighbourhood? •̸№ man! You board the bus every day? •̸№ man! You walk d streets with ur. Dried up legs? Still •̸№ man!

@190...dus the sobriquet lucifer ring a bell in ur Ear?mehn you are Mean.even Airforce one that z naturally useless is better than you.

How much worse can Į̸̸̨ƭ get
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Can't believe my topic is on the front page,so happy. The mails are coming in o, God help me.

1 Like

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: ‎u may say whatever ‎u like but truth remains that ‎u r damn cheap!!gringringrin You can as well walk d streets screaming kitty cat for free,Doncrust for extra!!!
Plz don't need your comments,u are so mean. Never knew people like you exist on the surface of the earth. I wonder the type of training your parents gave to you? It seems you had none,if you had u would have kept your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: .. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Can't believe my topic is on the front page,so happy. The mails are coming in o, God help me.
I'm happy for you, gal. Pls be careful
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Arsenate: this one is here already. Doing what she knows best; attacking anyone who doesn't view things the way she does. Give it a rest, Kulyie. There always gonna people who will have opinions different to yours. Learn to respect these opinions and I assure you that you will be less bitter, frustrated and angry.
artesunate abi arsenal abi kilonje,its people like you that capitalize on other peoples desperation.did i say i dont respect other peoples opinion,or what is your rant about.mshewww
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
ammyluv2002: I'm happy for you, gal. Pls be careful
thank you
Re: .. by DJDOLA(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hunnn ORISIRISI....OKO TI WON LODO BA YI OO
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2013

7 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust: @OP Don't mind all those guys, i'm sure most of them have opened new fake emails to submit their CV. Don't be suprise if you get a mail from the likes of @fyneboi79, @KULYIE and even Seun O.

I wish you the best of luck.
God forbid evil,i am not a lesbian,never will and NEVER PLAN to be
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Naso o
Re: .. by Maximus17(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Truly,Truly gewd men are scarce,buh u know what OP,u sound sincere..Be patient and the Mr right will come knocking.. But Warning: Dnt be Desperate!

1 Like

Re: .. by 190theclown: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Emekayoung:
Send ur pix to my email since u dont wnt to make it a publicity,Ohanusie@yahoo.com

Na you she ask angry angry

Tatafo undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by Abbey2sam(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Can't believe my topic is on the front page,so happy. The mails are coming in o, God help me.

Are you sure you know where the front page is?

As for the mails coming in, it is expected

4 Likes

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Are you sure you know where the front page is?

As for the mails coming in, it is expected

what front page are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

Congrats...Take your time to reply your mails and pls watch out for @ fyneboi79 's mail. No give am chance at all. You deserve someone better than that sil.ly go.at
Nna gi bu mountain goat grin
Re: .. by SWG1: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
I am liking this girl already, conflicting temparament. Ur profile depicts someone that would have gotten angry wit the derogatory remarks but u maintained ur cool. Nice sence of humour uv got there.

4 Likes

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Plz don't need your comments,u are so mean. Never knew people like you exist on the surface of the earth. I wonder the type of training your parents gave to you? It seems you had none,if you had u would have kept your mouth shut.
mumu d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry ‎u grin. Oya go open leg for them one by one.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust: I'm back. Where is that bald headed, wrinkled face goat that called himself fineboy? Sango tear ur yansh!
‎u think I'm a jobless bufoooon like ‎uPray make ASUU call off d strike make ‎u go study.grin
Re: .. by Goldenboy007(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: mumu d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry ‎u grin. Oya go open leg for them one by one.

Young man whats wrong with you? i read your first post and i think it's uncalled for. Why don't you just leave this lady alone and let her enjoy her thread? or do you know her from somewhere? haba !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: .. by flexshop(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2013
op,I pray you find true love on NL even though it may be hard.you are such a nice person.pls update us oh when the good news comes

2 Likes

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Goldenboy007:

Young man whats wrong with you? i read your first post and i think it's uncalled for. Why don't you just leave this lady alone and let her enjoy her thread? or do you know her from somewhere? haba !!!!!
same thing that's wrong with you!! grin
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thank you all,still can't find someone here. Had someone in mind but seems he doesn't want to reply my mail. Also want to say a big thank you to everyone that emailed me,remain blessed and to those am yet to reply or read their mails please be patient with me. Tanx
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Enahi: Can't believe my topic is on the front page,
you wish
Re: .. by SWG1: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Enahi: Thank you all,still can't find someone here. Had someone in mind but seems he doesn't want to reply my mail. Also want to say a big thank you to everyone that emailed me,remain blessed and to those am yet to reply or read their mails please be patient with me. Tanx

Problem half solved. Just spell out his name to draw his attention.

1 Like

Re: .. by flolancracker: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
spongeback: I donate flolancracker he's a cool guy smiley
lol. I aint searching
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
SWG 1: .

Problem half solved. Just spell out his name to draw his attention.
don't think he is on Nairaland.
Re: .. by SWG1: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Enahi: don't think he is on Nairaland.

Aint you the comedian, maybe u should try out the dollarland forum.

1 Like

Re: .. by nitlad: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Enahi: Hello am a bit new here,opened this profile purposely to find love. Not so sure if I can find it here,but there is no harm in trying. Am a young Nigerian lady, pretty face,good shape and a bit busty. Work as an Admin Staff in a school in Lagos, am from Edo State,a christian(yes I strongly believe God exist and have experienced his love) grew up in Lagos. Love listening to music,watching nature(sitting close to the beach,love cute animals etc) adventure as well,reading(gossip mags,comics,romance and suspense filled novels) movies and yes I love helping people,might not do it always due to the fact that I don't have much yet,but I try to do the little I can. My aim and purpose in life is to have a business I can channel all my creativity into and have either an NGO or an organisation I can always train people and make their lives better(God help me). Please do not expect to meet a tall lady and if u are d type that is crazy about a woman's legs don't bother,because my legs aren't what u call sexy( am very proud of how I was created) so don't need someone who will not appreciate me for me. I have a good heart and am very emotional,but will definitely react when been treated unfairly(am human). WHAT I WANT. I need a good man,who is searching as well(if u have a girlfriend or fiancee please don't come close to me) a man who loves God and doesn't like injustices, a man that can support me to achieve my goals in life. A man that likes what I like,an intelligent man. He should be Educated with a good job or business. He should be humble and understanding. Someone that's matured in character to correct me when am wrong. Please I don't need someone that will turn me to his punching bag,I need true love. Kindly send an email to bseekinglove@gmail.com thank you so much and tanx for taking time to read this. Please put it in front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+ / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.