Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4734 Views)

Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm! / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah / Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by seankay(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2013
U don go check ur hiv status?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2013
seankay: U don go check ur hiv status?
you check yours asshole
Re: . by nelsonoba: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
@op: Why not think of it this way; u did not create yourself, so there's a God who created u. That same God in heaven says there is a place called heaven and another called hell. The same God says u will give an account before him d moment u drop dead, and d account u give determines if u end up in heaven or hell eternally. U dont stand a chance of making it into heaven if u dont even believe in the sacrifice of Jesus 4u, cos how else do u intend to keep the laws of God 100% all the time? Believe me, u certainly will not be proud of adultery or fornication if u had the slightest idea of how real hell is. U wouldnt want ur worst enemy to go there if u knew how real it is. The life that Jesus offers to us by reason of his sacrifice for our sins is the only hope we can ever have for assurance of d place we would be happy we are after death. The truth is absolute, we may choose to ignore it now, but our contempt for d truth does not make it cease to be truth. Everybody will someday believe in the reality of heaven and hell, either while they are alive or d moment they drop dead, but u will be wiser and safer believing in d truth to make any necessary ammends while u're alive than trying to do so when u drop dead, at which time your eternal fate is sealed and u cannot repent anymore. Jesus is the only man who died as a sacrifice for your past, present and future sins, do not despise His love and sacrifice for u
Re: . by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
ITbomb: Congratulabia , you just supplied fresh sperm to our coven
Pls get more of our girls when next you are here if ever
grin

1 Like

Re: . by Lucasbalo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Poverty is the problem. This ladies both single and married, although not all will sleep with anyone because of the financial benefit they will receive. That's why this op is putting up this disgusting topic . God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chineke!!!! Etigidih...
Dyt: Unam ikot
Ebot
Akpara ino
Re: . by swtme(f): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
My brother no be ur fault jor enjoy urself,na d babes when no fit close their legs i blame.....

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle55: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... women don disgrace us finish cry cry cry!!!!!!!!! anyway bros as you chop. na which gold medal u win? undecided undecided
Re: . by drnoel: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
pacer: on my last summer vacation to nigeria from Germany i stayed 2 weeks Owerri and 1 week uyo,and i must confess Nigeria is a replica of sodom and gomorrah,its unbelievable,
I bleeped even girls who had boyfriends and even married once,the married girls are the worst,come and see sucking and licking ,akwa ibom girls are the queens of bed end of story .one even spoke to her husband on the phone saying i love you.Owerri girls and akwa ibom girls need to learn to shave their hairy chest,Bottom and legs,and some even have this little chin hairs that was my only problem...
I want to know when did the decadence begin in nigeria,I know i'm guilty but not like them
Lol, u nyashed HIV and u come here to make mouth. I know what u guyz do in Germany so am not surprised u brought the same mentality here on NL. Look bobos, everything doesn't begin and end with a woman's ass, unlike some men like OP that believe it does.
Re: . by AZeD1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Op are you like 10?
Re: . by Nicepoker(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
pacer: on my last summer vacation to nigeria from Germany i stayed 2 weeks Owerri and 1 week uyo,and i must confess Nigeria is a replica of sodom and gomorrah,its unbelievable,
I bleeped even girls who had boyfriends and even married once,the married girls are the worst,come and see sucking and licking ,akwa ibom girls are the queens of bed end of story .one even spoke to her husband on the phone saying i love you.Owerri girls and akwa ibom girls need to learn to shave their hairy chest,Bottom and legs,and some even have this little chin hairs that was my only problem...
I want to know when did the decadence begin in nigeria,I know i'm guilty but not like them
!diot
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
pacer: well all i bleeped the girls thats right ,but they made me sin.i was tempted.T :ohe devil made me do it
behold!... a Satan's coworker
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy / Big Boy Soap Penis Enlargement / Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.