Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? (14535 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / Whats With Guys And Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by justdream(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2010
I met dis girl sometime in the establishment wer i serve. She and i got talikng and exchanged numba cos she was just posted der as a batch c corper. After Xmas 2009, she came bak by jan and called me to pick her up from the park. we hit it off from der and as u read earlier, bein an akwa ibomite, the sex was good. Infact at a point it was likee she was possessed for sex but evrytym we do it, she tells me she's goin to choir practise and tat i make her sin.
Der's dis numba she STORED in her fone as ''INTIMATE''. wheneva i ask her, she says d guy disturbs ha but she dosnt love him. Tat she has neva done shit wiv him. i bilivd ha cos evrytym we av quarrel and come bak, sje tells me she lovs me and missed me.
Lastweek friday she travelled to PH, wen i askd ha wer she'll stay, she said ha dad had a house der but i knw ha folks stay in UYO. I bilivd ha.
Just lastnyt, i cald ha and guess wat? She boldly told me she was wit tat ''INTIMATE'' guy and stated tellin me to shut up.
Boy, was i mad? i exploded, it was like i was dreaming. I even heard ha beggin d guy in ibibio.
I had to bring everytin we av done out cos i knew d guy was listening.
dis same guy was d guy she sent a list of drugs for STD to and wen i askd ha, she said she was just lookin out for him but in d text she sent later, she wrote, '' and d doctor said u shud take it too'' meaning she too had contracted it.
How can she not be havin sex wit him yet d doctor said d two of dem shud take d drug?
Am soo confused, so i had to let d guy know d kinda girl she was and how she lied to me about him.
nw she's swearing for her FATHER not me tat i lied against ha.
If she told me she loved d guy or was gettin married to himbut wanted Bleep from me, tat wudda been different. Pipo wat do y'all tink i shud do?
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by otokx(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2010
How dumb can one get and still breathe?
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by citichique(f): 12:57pm On May 16, 2010
me thinks a girl of ny tribe could ve done the above,hence the title is inappropriate.most girls these days have more than one relationship,its getting to be a norm,pity u seeem to have been the spare tyre here.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by neily(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2010
Surely u must have gotten the STD.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by justdream(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2010
the title is appropriate cos if an ibo girl gets hooked to a guy who had as much money as dis chic in question, she'll keep her legs togeda. dis kinda behaviour is associated with dose from tat part, and some oda well known parts in naija. sorry.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by otokx(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2010
The title is malicious; moderators should strike it off or he can rebrand it

1 Like

Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by justdream(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2010
PIPO pls i need honest advice not criticsm. I kno i bleeped up but my heart is in pain nw. i need to knw wat to do.
@ otokx, hw malicious can one get in dis kinda situation?
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 16, 2010
justdream:

PIPO pls i need honest advice not criticsm. I kno i bleeped up but my heart is in pain nw. i need to knw wat to do.
@ otokx, hw malicious can one get in dis kinda situation?
guy go and soak ******ummmmm wht did they call it in pirgin english self*****ok garri tongue

1 Like

Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by maileby(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2010
@Poster,
Guy, please go and see a doctor for treatment and forget about this girl. Most girls are like that, one need to be very careful. Just thank God u are free from her bondage. Sorry if I say something wrong.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2010
^^ cool
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by justdream(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2010
@ maileby, thanks.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by kpolli(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2010
otokx:

How dumb can one get and still breathe?

this one pass lol
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by Scooby1(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2010
First and foremost the title is inappropriate! Would it be right if I said the people from your state are as dumb as you ? No it wouldnt be right . Secondly go get urself tested. Thirdly you caught her cheating move on!
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by icon2: 3:02pm On May 16, 2010
Sorry oh! grin
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by citichique(f): 4:06pm On May 16, 2010
Move on,tales of heart break are boring!treat urself too
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by Princek12(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2010
The same mental laziness that caused you to write a story that is excessively and unreasonably replete with grammatical errors and incomplete words also caused you not to think about your situation and realize the girl is lying, is sleeping with that dude, and is most likely infected with a STD--the doctor told them to both take the medication. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by akinolasam: 6:31pm On May 16, 2010
Moderators should pls leave the thread title alone.

As for the poster, the earlier you go for a full text the better else u may be living with something more dreaded than STD.

However, I dont know how on earth do you think such a relationship like the one you talked about in ur post could last. better stop daydreaming, forget it as part of the old stuff you need to move to maturity.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by jamace(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2010
@OP
Like your name, just dream on that you will find a matured girl that has only a boy friend. If I may ask, don't you have other girls in the corner? For your information, double-dating or double-boyfriending or double girl-friending has become a norm in the society and not perculiar to Akwa Ibom Girls only.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by blakbarbie: 10:43pm On May 16, 2010
LMAO!! How does that Mariah Carey song go, "Heartbreaker you've got the best of me but I just keep on coming back incessantly
Oh why, did you have to run your game on me
I should have known right-from-the-start-You'd go and break my heart!!!" 

aawww!! he's in love! (in my baby voice smiley)

no but seriously, go get tested.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On May 16, 2010
This thread is simply dumb.
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by no1madman(m): 11:04pm On May 16, 2010
grin ; winknor b 2day.  .always use your condom. grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? by Nobody: 2:36am On May 17, 2010
make una blame d guy jare.d gal don whine all d man brain wey im get wt her waist replace am wif bonga fish own. bro u aint in luv,u r in bloody lust.count her as a statistic (she has done dt already for u)and move on.c a doc too.

(1) (Reply)

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! / How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.