Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Crimson - The right to decide. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crimson - The right to decide. (12137 Views)

Threading The Right Path / Was It A Night With A Smart Or Possessed Beautiful Gal On Campus? You Decide / Excerpts From My Upcoming Novel 'crimson Clouds' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
I will update soon,lemme read my bible small, happy sunday.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Michael walked into the school, looking around for any suspiscous movements or glances thrown at him. Nothing out of the ordinary came to him. He was troting to his class in high spirits when Edem, one of his classmates blocked his way and dragged him quietly to a corner.

'Guy, wetin you dey find for here? He asked in a hushed tone.

'Which kind question be that, no be my school be dis? Michael replied with a sullen face.

'So you never hear wetin people dey yarn for school, that you go chock that your alhaja friend for bush and her papa catch una? Edem stated in a matter of fact tone. When Michael face showed ignorance, Edem took his time to explain what had happened in his absence, the rantings of Aminat dad and later on, the school principal. Edem advised that Michael should go back home and stay there until the thing blows over or he should go to another school, Michael however was having none of it and gently but firmly pushed Edem away while he made for the classroom, ready for anything thrown at him.

To his disappointment, nothing of such happened. He took Edem's words with a pinch of salt and relaxed in the class.

The bell soon went out for breaktime.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Michael went with the rest of his group, totally oblivious of what will happen. As fate will have it, there was any assembly to be held before they go for the break,which is usually controlled by the prefects. The Principal decided to hijack this day's assembly and instead of the prayer went ahead with the business of the day.

'Michael Nwosu, come forward'

Michael swallowed his saliva as he moved forward.

' There are days that you are proud as a Principal of a school, while there are other days that you are ashamed to be associated with a school' The Principal continued. 'This i.diot caused one of such terrible days by r.aping a girl in the bushes in this school, The Principal said with a stern face. and he shall be punished for this despicable act'.

'Mr Kazeem, come here and strip him down'. Mr Kazeem,known for his wicked smile and hatred for non-indigenes came forward and despite the instruction of stripping him of his trousers alone, he went the whole mile, making him nude in the process.
'Mr Kazeem, come and deliver him 30 strokes of the whip'. Mr Kazeem came forward and started whipping Michael. As the strokes of the whip hit Michael, He vowed that day in his mind to take revenge on Mr Kazeem, the Principal and others someday, someday.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Feraz(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Out of love; sacrifice is born, hate is born and we're able to know pain - Pain-sama

Mike-kun, continue oh....
This story make sense die...
RAPMIKE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Feraz: Out of love; sacrifice is born, hate is born and we're able to know pain - Pain-sama

Mike-kun, continue oh....
This story make sense die...
RAPMIKE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?
No vex, na lack of comments discourage me, make i cuk update up.

BTW, welcome 2 my thread.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
A year later....

The most senior students (SS3) march towards the exam hall, with biros and 'maths' set in tow. Among them is Michael, tall,dark and well-sculptured, moved along with them. It is a year exactly when close to this spot, he was disgraced. The Principal has since left the school, but his name, Mr Olujide Babaola was cast in steel in Michael's mind. His mind was far away from revenge and hatred however, it was rather focused towards his WASSCE, which was holding a few minutes time.

Isidora was directly behind Michael as her father's name Onyemachi was next after Nwosu. She looked at the man she could have had as hers, that was before her mistake of getting stuck in his affair. He initially knew nothing of her involvement, until Preye got ditched by her in a bid to get Michael. Preye, the ever smart Warri boy then told Michael the whole truth, showing him damning evidence and apologising for his part. Michael was indifferent however, but he kept Isidora in his blacklist.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by VoiceofanInk(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Following. If u make people hungry but, do not provide adequate food, they may look for food elsewhere. Gird up your loins bro!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Michael's heart was already darkened towards her and she had to settle for second best in Preye.

They filed in, with the external inspectors watching them. Paul was among the supervisors for the day as he was a teacher there. He looked at Michael, uncertainty in his eyes. He had failed to quell the flames of hatred in Michael, which were re-kindled by the public beating of last year. He knew that Michael had grudges against the school but who exactly is what he did not know.

The exams passed slowly and finally the last days of secondary education dawned on Michael. The assembly, which was special for his class was quite exuberant, as students were making noise all over the place. The new Principal, Mr Umaru had to ring the bell repeatedly to the students. There was a strange man standing with him.

That was the man who turned Nigeria upside-down later.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Voice of an Ink:
Following. If u make people hungry but, do not provide adequate food, they may look for food elsewhere. Gird up your loins bro!
Na una pipu wey no talk make me pause now. I don update nw.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Feraz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hehehe... I feel his pain...

But man, that Preye na big time snitch....
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
'Good Evening students. As you know, this is the last year of your education here. We hope many of you make it to the University. With me here is Mr Dumelo Sheen, an Executive in Vector Technologies Incorporated. He is here to check the performance of you all as his company wants to give some students scholarship to study Overseas, so listen to him as he speaks'.

Mr Dumelo, a tall young man in a white three piece suit and a dark trouser to fit, came up to speak on the opportunities his company offers and what his company. He added that he needed 'special' students who are 'talented'. The students listened, giving periodic claps along the way.

He was soon over with his talk and the students filed past him to their various areas of interest. He then went to the Principal's Office.

Once inside the office, the Principal brought out the files of the students so that Mr Dumelo could have a view of them. When he got to Michael's file, he started to speak ill of Michael, telling various vices he had committed ( which of course was a complete lie). Mr Dumelo looked at his file and then said : ' Can i see this lad you speak of?' When the Principal looked surprised, he said ' I don't want to make a mistake of mixing up the identity of the students'. The Principal was now relieved and gave him a picture of Michael, Mr Dumelo nodded and gave the picture back to the Principal while scanning other files. He then left the office.

The Principal was happy, thinking that he had destroyed Michael's hopes of furthering his studies. Mr Dumelo, however had one student in mind that will get the scholarship. His name: Nwosu Michael!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Yeah man. Mike, you rock. Still keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
This Story Is Awesome...

#following..

More grease to ur elbow..
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: This Story Is Awesome...

#following..

More grease to ur elbow..
Oga Nigels, i c ya! Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
7 years later.....

Kaduna was looking blazing hot today, with people walking in 'sweat suits' due to the almost lethal intensity of the sun. The relatively comfortable few were shut inside their cars, making maximum use of the air-conditioning of the car. In the midst of the buzz of the city, a young,suited hunk of a man sat watching the telly with his glasses on.

Nwosu Michael was finally back!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2013
7 years outside the country had changed Michael. He was stronger, faster, more analytical and definitely more handsome than before. Add his charisma to the mix and you may be thinking of a model or an executive of a company. But most of all, he was now cold hearted and ruthless. Why? Mr Dumelo had coached him to be so.

For while Vector was a 'company of companies', making mega profits and ruling the technology world, there was a dark secret about Vector, closely guarded by its creator, Mr Dumelo.

Welcome Vortex!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by donkross1(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Okay don kross is now interested. Juz 1 rule :- sharp sharp updates. Btw nice work, gbayi.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by kingphilip(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2013
k nice work u r doing here bt plz try to xtend d updates dis 1 is kind of short
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Vortex was a hidden Criminal organisation which deals with ammunition and assasinations across the world. They used Vector as a guise(since both organisations are under the same founder) to perpentrate their activities. They scout for young, intelligent kids who have no background to train to be world class assasins. That was the mission of Mr Dumelo in Michael's school. The scholarship was a ready ruse.

Mr Dumelo had wanted to get only Michael, who he had watched for sometime before making his presence known in the school. His eagerness for Michael increased when he realised what talent he was. He then chose Michael, along with Preye who Michael had recommended and Mustapha, a hausa boy recommended by the school.

While Mustapha was just studying in the United States, Michael and Preye were taken to an unknown destination in Siberia, where they were educated as well as trained in Stealth, Kenjutsu and other martial arts skills. Then they were brought back to the States to study Robotics and Cyber-engineering, while been trained physically,mentally and pscyhologically as assasins. The results was that they became cold,ruthless assasins who were called Shadow,due to their style of attack and invincibility. Michael and Preye were a tag team unit that had succeeded in various missions, including taking down of the Colombian President and the overnight wipeout of the whole North Korean Military, which led to the merging of the two Koreas. They had just finished assasinating the Russian PM, and took permission to come to Nigeria. They had one mission only.

Which is Revenge!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
For Preye, his revenge starts and ends with the startling beauty, Isidora. She had taken him for granted and almost master-minded his expulsion from school before Dumelo took him under his wing. Her case was like an ant infront of an ant-eater, she was ripe for the takedown.

Michael however, had bigger meat to fry. Isidora was still on his mind,but Danladi and Usman took priorty. He planned to take down the old f.oo.l within an hour, but he first wanted to take a 'visit' to Usman's house, just to pass a warning shot. He knew that Usman's dad and Danladi are brothers and they run Kaduna state together from the inside. They will be heavily protected with armed guards and with the ever 'helpful' Nigerian Police Force.

He removed his shades, a small smile forming on his lips. Nothing that Danladi had scared him, he really did not care of the man's defences. Having spied his 'fortess', Michael took a ride to Usman's house. If he could wipe out a whole military unit within an hour, these guys are fodder food for him!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Feraz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ghen ghen. . .
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Michael was now watching Usman's house from a hotel he rented specifically for this purpose. Usman's house was in a cleared area,with a 30 m perimeter seperating it from the next house. The road leading to the main building was specially tarred, making it look like a runway. The main house itself could contain an orphanage, as its massiveness was awesome. Of course guards were everywhere, scrutinising every blade of grass with their dogs, as they were paid to do.

Michael opened his suitcase and brought out Animigus, his Special 'ULTRA' suit. He debated for a moment if he should go ultra, but decided against it, since he wanted to send a message. Instead he kept Animigus back and brought out Mercury, his usual assasination kit. It was a thin defined kit, with attention kept on reducing d width of the threads in it. However, it was special because among other things, the full kit resembled a Ninja suit, with its black outlook,with a hood to cover the face and its light weight.

He undressed and wore Mercury on, putting down the hood, then wore his clothes back on. He then went for his most dangerous tools, his 'darlings' . He first picked Quicksilver, a set of shoes he specially designed. It was like any other shoe of course,only that when activated, the user could move with a speed of 1billion metres per second! Such frightening speed was actually never used,but the speed he used was equally frightening. He then picked Lexus,a pair of gloves that allow him to create,control and dispense electricity at voltages of 2000MV without causing harm to himself. It can also be used for climbing as it had a magnetic touch.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
He then picked Dark night, a pair of shades, which apart from having night vision, had the interesting ability to slow down the motion of people to his eyes,helping him to make the right decisions when he used Quicksilver,thereby making him a ruthless finisher. He equiped himself with these tools and then carried a guitar case containing the remaining of his 'darlings' a reverse edge katana and .15M pistols. He checked them out and after scanning them, he smiled in satisfaction. He then adjusted his clothes like a good businessman and walked out of the room and out of the hotel.

Its mission time!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
El Classico..terrific..
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Feraz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sharingan, FTG and totsuka katana things. . . grin grin

Guy, I'm feeling this. . .come update jo. . . angry
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Feraz: Sharingan, FTG and totsuka katana things. . . grin grin

Guy, I'm feeling this. . .come update jo. . . angry
U be alakoba. Abeg make i c if 1 update stil possible.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Feraz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike:
U be alakoba. Abeg make i c if 1 update stil possible.
Gome!! cry cry cry
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Some kilometres away from Usman's house, Isidora was washing her hair. She owned the saloon where she washed the hair, and was intending on arranging it in a seductive way for Fred, her husband. It has been a while since they did it last, S.ex that is. Fred was always 'forming' that he was busy while he was frolicking with small girls. She had a small frown on her face. She was not the beauty she was in secondary school. Two kids in three years rusted away the beauty, leaving a blown up woman. She took care of the kids and Fred, but sex was not on the menu for her. She attended fitness classes of late though, and had slimmed down a bit. She told herself that if Fred did not touch her, she will r.ape him or Jimmy the houseboy or any of the bodyguards around. She was that hungry for it.

She got home to meet the gate slightly ajar, the gateman sitting down quietly. She frowned in disgust as she tapped him to wake up. The next thing she saw scared her senses away.

The man's head simply slipped away from his body! Just like that! She noticed the prefect cut made on the neck and knew it was not any kid carrying a cutlass. She rushed into the house, the evening shadow creeping in with her.

Inside, she met her guards and the houseboy dead, their blood spattered on the walls of the house. She then ran to the sitting room, crying as she imagined what would have happened to her kids.

She met the kids chest down, with their heads placed on the sofa like trophies. Fred himself was looking battered, and he seemed disjointed, like something was hanging him from the ceiling. She looked up and gasped, one word escaped from her lips

'Preye!'
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Feraz: Gome!! cry cry cry
Oya, i don update!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by VoiceofanInk(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice work but...em...that 1 billion metres per second is a bit unrealistic. Also, if you are going to re-write this into a novel, you may want to add more detailed description. For instance, I know Michael was back in Naija in the afternoon, then he was in the hotel putting on his dark shades which helps him to see in the night and I was left wondering whether it was still mid-day or already evening or night.
#Following.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wil obviously adjust the speed of Quicksilver, then the time Michael wore shades was later in the afternoon, i was just mentioning d uses of Dark Night there. Tnx @ Voice of ink.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
'Isidora, are you happy to see me?' Preye asked,with a smirk on his face. 'Or maybe you are disappointed that i did not fade away like you planned. I will say one thing though, i are surprised that you left me for this fuzz-ball,' Preye said, shaking Fred with seemingly invisible strings. 'I thought you had class Isidora, or maybe you are here because of your dad's politics, Preye concluded, the smirk returning to his face.

Preye was clothed with a black shirt with red stripes on it, with a black trouser and shoe. He had a katana as well, with his hands gloved, one of the hands controlling Fred.

He suddenly jumped down from the ceiling of the house and moved towards Isidora. With Fred watching helplessly, Preye kept his katana in its case and kissed Isidora, his free hand holding her body from fleeing the scene. When she started responding to his kisses, Preye moved his hand and started molesting her twin bombers. Soon, sounds of 'umm, ahh' was beginning to filter into Fred's ears.

Preye seemed pretty engaged with Isidora that his grip on Fred was becoming loose. Fred, finding out that he was free,moved to attack Preye in anger.

It was a fatal mistake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The First Bloods / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) / Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.