Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Crimson - The right to decide. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crimson - The right to decide. (11900 Views)

Threading The Right Path / Was It A Night With A Smart Or Possessed Beautiful Gal On Campus? You Decide / Excerpts From My Upcoming Novel 'crimson Clouds' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by VoiceofanInk(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
rapmike: I wil obviously adjust the speed of Quicksilver, then the time Michael wore shades was later in the afternoon, i was just mentioning d uses of Dark Night there. Tnx @ Voice of ink.

You are welcome, Mike.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2013
With one deft move, Preye left Isidora, pulled out his katana and stabbed Fred straight to the heart, killing him!

Isidora could nt believe her eyes. Even as Fred had cheated on her, she could not wish for his death. She was also stunned at Preye's new found heartlessness. Was this the Preye that left her school. Fear,anguish and terror were written on her face.

Preye, on the other hand was galling at Fred and Isidora. He loved the stunned faces; one of a dead person, the other of a live being. His smirk returned, sending pangs of anger like a flood to Isidora.

'Preye, how can you do this? I will make you pay dearly for this, you swine! Isidora spat out. I will make sure that you are...

Whack! A heavy slap landed on her, transfering her weight on the floor.

'How dare you speak out against me? You life is in my hands and you have no control. Preye fired back. Oh you think this was a welcome party? You have not seen anything yet!

'Why Fred, Preye, why Fred, he is not part of my past with you. You were not like this Preye, you were innocent...

'And you used my innocence to your advantage then Isidora, just as I am using my heartless nature nw. By the way, Fred is just the first step, your whole family is next!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by donkross1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
It is a ghen ghen ooo. Oya rapmike double honour for u oo.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Michael watched Usman's house from the hotel. The activities seemed few and limited, but he knew that behind those doors are multitudes of guards ready to take him down. He then took a seat in front of his hotel, brought a toy car out of his pocket, and put it on the floor. He then took out his phone and pressed 'Zap' on his phone.

Immediately, the toy car came alive and started to move across the street towards Usman's house. It skirted the grass, effectively dodging the guards and entering the hosue unnoticed and undetected .

It got to the middle of the estate and started sparying pellets and sharpnels around the estate, causing a ruckus.

The Guards fell for it!

They started running from all corners of the perimeter, firing at the car. Michael controlled the car to move and dribble the guys along the lawn, killing some of them off. When he saw that he had gained enough attention of the guards, he set the car to auto motion and stood up.

Its time for him to move in!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by kingphilip(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
and sir rap its tym for u to ride on nyc piece u've got here fire on jare
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
He moved briskly across the road,got to the perimeter and went for the gate. The guards were careless enough to leave the gate open, however Michael did not enter immediately. Instead he went to the surveillance cameras, twisted some knobs and cut some wires and then entered.

Most of the guards had gone to the other end of the perimeter,chasing the car. The weakened guys were finished off as Michael moved swiftly across the lawn in front of Usman's house. He was conspiscous from there and had to find some cover, lest he has the whole Nigerian Police Force here. It was not time for that.

The car, in the meantime, reached the end of the perimeter, turned round and sped towards the horde following it. As the stunned guards were about spraying the car with bullets, the car spinned on an axis and blew up, alerting the whole compound.

As the guards walked back to their posts, they saw a flash of colour move.

The slaughter had begun!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Isidora could not believe her ears. So Preye was going full throttle?She wanted to so desperately call his bluff, but the dead bodies around her reminded her that this was not a fantasy game. She tried standing up,but She could not co-ordinate her movements well and she was feeling drowsy.

'So it has started working, anyway you were known to be weak,dear,' Preye said, with a satisfactory smile.

She looked astonished, then she tried to ask a question, but she could not talk.
'I gave you a sleeping drug, which has numbing effects,that explains your condition' He pouted as she succumbed to her weak state.

Preye picked her up, opened up the gas cylinders of the house took the back of the house, lined up gunpowder into the house from the back and entered the Jaguar, a self customised chopper and took off, dropping a lit match stick as he left.

A minute after he left,the whole house exploded!

Michael was cleaning his katana on the dead body, smiling at himself. It was obviously too easy, taking down this miffs called bodyguards. Around him were tons and tons of dead men.Obviously one of them had contacted the police and they were on the way.

He picked his blade up and hurried towards Usman's house.

Usman had just finished a 'hot' session with Kafayat, his latest bride, when Sule, one of his guards rushed to him.

'Sir, we need to take you to the safety house'. He said with a squeezed, obviously pained face.

As Usman was about to ask what happened, Sule's face got more animated and then stiff, as he slumped, blood gushing from his mouth. Behind him was Michael!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is a picture of a Katana

1 Like

Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by kingphilip(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
U are doing a gud job over here plz continue
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Kaycee7(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mikey, I'm with the voice dude. Some of the tech here are just too high to be real. The massacre is too much. Other than that, you're ok
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Yemlizzy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beautiful story you got here.Well done!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Usman made for his room door, but Michael caught him and pulled him back strongly, landing Usman into some furniture. Usman then picked up a gun, which was quickly kicked away by Michael as he delivered quick, hard punches on Usman's body. Usman yelped like a dog who was been castrated, bringing Kafayat out of her room. As she was about to say a word, Michael pulled his pistol and shot her head, bursting her brains away. Usman, seeing the brute nature of her death, began to wimp and cry. Michael then produced a small syringe and injected its contents straight into Usman blood system, using his neck as the transport route. As he did that, Aminat came from another room, facing him and Usman.

Aminat had aged under Usman. Her marriage to the young son of Alhaji Kagoura had little benefit to her,as Usman rarely gave her his attention after popping her cherry, he rather went to his role as a manager of his father's businesses. When he was free, he was partying with friends rather than staying with her. To him, she was just a intimacy gadget which he resorted to when he was in the mood. His continous lack of attention,coupled with her father's death and loneliness may her look like a woman approaching her forties, despite the fact that she was not thirty.

She was astonished and dumbfounded at the position she met her husband with the stranger. Her shock increased when Michael removed his shades. She recognised him.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by VoiceofanInk(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is getting more interesting. I can see the influence of action movies and naruto. Btw, I'm sure the picture of katana would aid those who aren't tech savvy. More pictures of those funny gadgets (if they are real anyway) would be highly appreciated.
Keep up the good work. Your story would go places beyond your imagination.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Voice of an Ink:
This is getting more interesting. I can see the influence of action movies and naruto. Btw, I'm sure the picture of katana would aid those who aren't tech savvy. More pictures of those funny gadgets (if they are real anyway) would be highly appreciated.
Keep up the good work. Your story would go places beyond your imagination.
Tnx a lot, u hav just encouraged me.

The gadgets may nt be here presently, am rather making the book a bit futuristic, and i won't be surprised if some of those gadgets r already been made 4 real.

The katana is nt a tech gadget thou', do u watch naruto?
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Feraz(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by VoiceofanInk(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2013
rapmike:
Tnx a lot, u hav just encouraged me.

The gadgets may nt be here presently, am rather making the book a bit futuristic, and i won't be surprised if some of those gadgets r already been made 4 real.

The katana is nt a tech gadget thou', do u watch naruto?

Nice. Maybe one of those nerds would read this story and develop sumfin like the weapons u describe. Just hope Boko Haram wouldn't come visiting (Lol).

Naa, I don't watch Naruto. Only had a glimpse of a few episodes I don't understand.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Voice of an Ink:

Nice. Maybe one of those nerds would read this story and develop sumfin like the weapons u describe. Just hope Boko Haram wouldn't come visiting (Lol).

Naa, I don't watch Naruto. Only had a glimpse of a few episodes I don't understand.
Abeg ooo, MAY Boko or MEND or Al-QUEDA NEVER VISIT THIS PAGE OR HOLD THIS BOOK.... AMEN
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Michael looked up and saw her. She was wearing a veil but he could see through her shock that she was the one.

For the first time in a long while, Michael did not know what to do. His rage at losing her was been clouded by the fact that she was innocent, a victim of circumstances. He was torn between dispatching her to the underworld and leaving her as a survivor.

As he debated on what to do in his mind, Usman noticed the distraction and made for a fresh struggle. Michael, now taken by surprise temporarily lose hold of Usman as he tries to regain his composure. Usman, now free then tries to kick him but Michael dodges in style, sending Usman back to the floor and wedging him between his(Michael's) body and the floor. A wicked thought came on his mind as Usman began to succumb to the dose that Michael had injected to him

Aminat looked in horror as Usman, who was struggling actively a few seconds ago, now stood up and looked quiet, like a kid that had just been slapped with 'thunder' slaps. Michael then looked at Aminat and said

'Its a long while I saw you, Aminat...' Before she could reply him, he then stated 'and this will be the last time we will see, goodbye now'. With those words he swiftly moved behind her and gagged her mouth before he restrained her with ropes. With the Siren of the Nigerian Police Force now within hearing distance, he moved her towards Usman and then whispered a few things into Usman's ear, before slipping a gun to his hand.

Usman dragged her along and made for the door like a zombie, While Michael looked on. As he heard the Police shouting out instructions for a surrender, he smiled.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Hameenat94(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oh poor Aminat...awesome piece
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hameenat94: Oh poor Aminat...awesome piece
Yea, poor gal. Sum ppl r just victims of circumstances.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Feraz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
I don't understand this one day update oh... angry angry
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Feraz: I don't understand this one day update oh... angry angry
sorry, na NEPA cause am. No lite and i have to struggle with low phone battery and that is what i use to update, am seriously sorry.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Usman and Aminat moved outside, to the full glare of the public. The Police were about moving in to take them to safety when Usman dragged Aminat forward and started spewing a lot of Hausa jargons at her, claiming that she was a cheat and a liar. Before the stunned audience and the Police could react, he shouted 'Allahu Akbar!' and shot her. He then placed the gun in his head and shot himself within a minute of shooting her!

Shock, Surprise and anguish filled the air as they watched the couple fall down dead in front of their eyes. Nobody could comprehend what was happening at the moment.

While all this was happening, Michael made for his escape. He moved for the back of the house, then turned round and placed a note in one of the guards mouth, cut off his head and then put it in a nylon bag that came from no where and then back to his previous direction. He made for Aminat's garden and escaped.

Mr Danladi was sitting in his house, worrying. Within a day, the whole of the Kagoura's lineage was wiped out. It all started from Usman, his only son, Then to Sikirat, Nofisat and Aminat. Then all the brothers of Kagoura, apart from himself of course, fell to the sword. Last of all Kagoura himself was killed, giving the press and the Police a lot of work to do. He was worried that a killer was on the loose, moreso worried at the speed at which bodies dropped like flies. He has to protect Uthman and he has to do that fast.

As he proceeded to move somewhere, he heard a noise, like something heavy dropped at his door. He wanted to call someone to check what it was, but decided to see for himself. When he got to the door, he saw the shock of his life.

A human head was at his doorstep. It looked cut off quickly and with precision. A note was attached to it. it read 'YOU ARE MY NEXT TARGET!' As he read the note, Power supply was suddenly cut off!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Hameenat94(f): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mind d way u use Arabic words.dat Allah Akbar u use wen Usman was abt killin Aminat means wat?
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hameenat94: Mind d way u use Arabic words.dat Allah Akbar u use wen Usman was abt killin Aminat means wat?
Please correct me and don't be offended. i wanted to say 'Allah is great' there, it is a common Muslim phrase, just like 'Jesus is Lord' phrase, but i was not sure what it is written.

Please am sorry if it was offensive
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tension
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Hameenat94(f): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
rapmike:
Please correct me and don't be offended. i wanted to say 'Allah is great' there, it is a common Muslim phrase, just like 'Jesus is Lord' phrase, but i was not sure what it is written.

Please am sorry if it was offensive
we use d phrase weneva we wanna praise God nd nt in a situation lyk dat.im nt offended in any way jst clearifyin tinz.tot uve updated self
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Kaycee7(m): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Mike looks like your fan base is growing.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Hameenat94:
we use d phrase weneva we wanna praise God nd nt in a situation lyk dat.im nt offended in any way jst clearifyin tinz.tot uve updated self
I knw, am actually coping the style of terrorists, hw like 2 use dat as a war slogan.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Fear gripped Danladi as he moved back inside the safety of his home. He moved to the intercom and spoke to the chief of security, Mr Bonafice George.

'George, we are under attack! Prepare your men! Quickly do that and for heavens sake, restore the damn power'.

Within seconds, the power supply was restored, although it was in backup mode. He was now calmer and proceeded to move into his room, ignoring the threat until he heard gunshots.

Isidora suddenly woke up from her slumber and looked around. She was in a dimly lit room but she did not realise that in time, as she suffered some lack of co-ordination. When she got herself however, what she saw pulled out the hairs in her.

A human's head was placed infront of her in a plate. Actually the head belonged to no one else but her father!
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by VoiceofanInk(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2013
Kaycee7: Mike looks like your fan base is growing.

Oh yes it is!
Mike, good job.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Seeing her father's head sent sparks of anger in Isidora's head, making her suddenly agitated. She then realised that she was tied and bound to a pole in the room. As she struggled to get free, she noticed that her hands were bleeding. She was scared and wanted to desperately escapr, but the ropes were just too strong for her.

Preye entered the room, this time looking damn sexy as he was topless, showing his pectoralis and his stomach wall, arranged in seductive layers. He also wore tight shorts, showing his bulge. Isidora temporarily forgot her troubles as her eyes drank Preye's physique, then returned to her bonded state and her face changed to a sorrowful state.

'Hello love' Preye softly said, making Isidora spit at him. He laughed as she contorted a fumed face. He then dropped what he was carrying on a table nearby. It was a laptop. He put it on and waited for it to boot, which happened within seconds. He then did some work in it and faced the system to Isidora's front. Isidora Opened her mouth in utter shock and what she saw. PREYE HAD BUGGED HER PARENTS HOUSE! She could see every aspect of the house, from the security post to her mother's bedroom and the bathroom. Her younger sister was bathing and Preye started rubbing his bulge in front of Isiodora, disgusting her. As her sister finished her routine, her house girl came into the bathing naked. Isidora's interest was quipped, especially as she was seeing the girl's body for the first time and was surprised at its freshness. What she saw next was quite an opener however, as the house girl and her sister starting kissing each other!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) / Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition / An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.