Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates (27536 Views)

Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Mike Ozekhome Released? / Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by omerihe: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2013
AnOlAd: Na wa ooo.... Amnesty for Kidnappers? this one na talk so? They must have threatened to get him back, or he is Delusional, what kind of Amnesty is that... Amnesty for Boko Haram, for every criminal... this is crazy menh...
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by igbeke: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2013
perhaps, oga d law's intention waa misdirected. amnesty for criminals? d solution is simple.
AN AMNESTY FOR EVERY GENUINE UNMPLOYED GRADUATE IN NIGERIA.
Settle dem with FIVE MILLION NAIRA EACH.
with dat, dey could start doing smtin reasonable.
pls hit d "like" botton if u support dis.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by wordcat(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2013
zerocool: Everybody should be granted amnesty in Nigeria jare.

#TeamAmnestyForAll#
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by deandavid(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2013
ifebosco: he was doing his job as a layer
and he calls himself human right activist...........wch humans, the ones dat steals our money....... or the helpless nigerians on the street.....human right activists are suppose to be selfless, like barr. keyamo and not taking money from crooks like lawal foruk

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by kingsleyMbang(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2013
B/c he has being a victim now, thats why he is callin on Fed govt 2 do sth abt kidnappings. We shouldnt wait 2 face ths kind of ordeal b/c we knw dat youths seriously ned empowermnt.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by mkoabiola: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2013
I saw hm on tvc news.He was speaking grammar after hs releas.
Unfortunately,hs grammar cud not set hm free of charge frm d kidnappers.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by FLYFIRE(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: For advocating amnesty for criminals, Ozekhome ought to be stripped of his SAN honor.

@Mayor, dont mind him. He is one of the most dangerous green snakes we have in our legal system. His type comes out to shout for us to see how chaste he is, but under...dangerous snakes killing our legal system. This man came out, with all the recorded evidences, both audio & video against Lukman Lawan taking bribe from Otedila and said `they were all doctoredMike is one of the most corrupt Nigerians in black robe
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Sagamite(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2013
I have 2 separate points to make about this interview.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, what an intensely moronic man this person Ozekhome is. Apart from this cretin stating that criminals should be granted amnesty, how is the government going to know who is a kidnapper to grant them amnesty? Why do they need amnesty before they stop? We should waste more money and reward criminality?

This is an example of the cretins who are party leaders?

It is a shame the kidnappers did not waste this buffoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, these so called kidnappers are frustrated graduates? Really?

So they kidnap because they are frustrated and they are graduates? grin grin grin grin grin grin

If they are graduates, how come these fucktards are not intelligent enough to be tactical with their kidnappings? How come they usually kidnap ordinary people hussling hard to make a living in Nigeria instead of those destroying their lives? How come they are not kidnapping Sinators, Representathieves and Ministers (or their family members) who are looting them and are responsible for setting & implementing the laws that can help them?

These people are living large and boning their sisters and mothers as aristo and boyfriends but the so-called frustrated graduates are usually kidnapping entrepreneurs who work hard for their money to achieve what change in their society?

I would have said it is a lie these kidnappers are graduates because they lack a thinking faculty but I am also very aware of the failed education system that produced them.

Shoot these fckers on sight!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by traffickz(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Popular words in Nigeria:
* Amnesty
*Cabal
*Militants
*Boko Haram
*PDP
*APC
*Tukur, Amechi, Atiku, OBJ, IBB, Lamido
*Anambra
Fill in the Gaps.
I tire for these words.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by FLYFIRE(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: For advocating amnesty for criminals, Ozekhome ought to be stripped of his SAN honor.

@Mayor, dont mind him. He is one of the most dangerous green snakes we have in our legal system. His type comes out to shout for us to see how chaste they are, but under...dangerous snakes killing our legal system. This man came out, with all the recorded evidences, both audio & video against Farouk Lawan taking bribe from Otedola and said `all the evidences were doctored` because of money. The `angry graduates` that seized him only went for their own share of the money he collected from Farouk. Mike is one of the most corrupt Nigerians in black robe. Tomorrow this man will come out to criticize those in authority. I hope he has learnt his lessons because God spared his life to repent. I loved & respected him until he exposed himself angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by theoctopus: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2013
$ugardaddy:

I was going to like your comment until I saw the bolded. My system has zero tolerance for sectionalism.

This is not about sectionalism. You missed the whole point. The southern part of Nigeria are more materialistic than the north. The north also have their issues which are mostly religious. They commit crimes based on their religious beliefs. This thread is about kidnapping and it is caused by the materialistic nature of southern Nigeria. we are too materialistic, including where I come from, simple

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by iheneme(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2013
Thank God for his release. However, I think he needs rehabilitation before he issues any official statement. On a lighter note, he needs also to retouch his punk. Thank God for his release. However, I think he needs rehabilitation before he issues official statement. On a lighter note, he needs also to retouch his punk.grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by ddeola: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2013
No mind ur president, na fight e dey fight instead of concentrating on serious issues. God save Nigeria!
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by jackymfon: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus: It is a fat lie. Nobody is pushed into kidnapping because of unemployment. They go into it because of greed and materialism. People should stop trying to justify criminals.

1. If they went into it because of unemployment, why dont they pull out and start a business after making like 10 million Naira?

2. If poverty and unemployment is the cause for crime, wont more than half of Nigeria be armed robbers and kidnappers?

3. So why do we have criminals, drug dealers, kidnappers and armed robbers in the USA?

Humans will always be evil when they want to be. The greatest cause for kidnapping is greed. When a man does not know contentment, he will always go out and do whatever he can do to satisfy his greed. That does not in anyway excuse government from doing their duty. Government really needs to do a lot but society itself has to have a kind of renaissance. The Nigerian society is too materialistic and that puts enormous pressure on the average youth, especially from some sections of the country

A million likes from me. Greed and selfishness and since he has the same traits he is clamoring for amnesty.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by TGlobe: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by vanunu: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Kidnapping can stop if governors of various states follow the method adopted by Peter Obi and the APC abortionist advocate of Imo State
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by MamaCass: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Nawah o, amnesty every where. Na wen den grant armed robbers amnesty too because there are a lot of well read unemployed Nigerian youth in that profession. I dey wait and laugh o. Today is tomorrow's future o.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by MamaCass: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Wa Nawah o, amnesty every where. Na wen den go grant armed robbers amnesty too because there are a lot of well read unemployed Nigerian youth in that profession. I hope one big gun is also planning to advocate for them. Yeye people. I dey wait and laugh o. Today is tomorrow's future.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Ayatullah(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2013
ifebosco: he was doing his job as a layer

Interesting, so he is a layer and not a lawyer?...........No wonder he has laid many evil eggs, some hatched into kidnappers, that is why he is canvassing amnesty for them.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by alex1612: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Soon he will advocate amnesty armed robbers too, criminals.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by choboking: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2013
if u guys see d kind of party dis man throw for him crib for Igando.....ma frnds drank to stupor...killed 3 big cows...was dancing etighe....una for knw say dos kidnappers rili dealth wif him.! All d same, welcome back....bt amnesty for kidnappers,i agree wif nairalanders to disagree wif ozekhome.....Damn! Wat is dis country turning into?? For christ sake dis pple killed four policemen nd He`s talkin abt amnesty for dem! M nt surprised bt shocked
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Evanisgud: is ur turn next 2 be kinapped.

You would reap that comment a million fold. And the house said AMEN
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2013
worldman2: short up he says dey are angry jobless graduate if ur government provide job nobody wil think of kidnapping
Big fail. If they are angry let them seek anger management.
If they are jobless they can start their own business.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by UKBobo(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2013
Stockholm syndrome - a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors.

Naija syndrome - a psychological phenomenon in which hostages blame the Aso Rock mafia for their abduction and desire mansions,cars and scantily clad house-help for their abductors.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by papi365: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2013
tafa baloo: thank God he is back safely...
MUMU IS UR SURNAME
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by eposho: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Sagamite: I have 2 separate points to make about this interview.

First of all, what an intensely moronic man this person Ozekhome is. Apart from this cretin stating that criminals should be granted amnesty, how is the government going to know who is a kidnapper to grant them amnesty? Why do they need amnesty before they stop? We should waste more money and reward criminality?

This is an example of the cretins who are party leaders?

It is a shame the kidnappers did not waste this buffoon.

Secondly, these so called kidnappers are frustrated graduates? Really?

So they kidnap because they are frustrated and they are graduates? grin grin grin grin grin grin

If they are graduates, how come these fucktards are not intelligent enough to be tactical with their kidnappings? How come they usually kidnap ordinary people hussling hard to make a living in Nigeria instead of those destroying their lives? How come they are not kidnapping Sinators, Representathieves and Ministers (or their family members) who are looting them and are responsible for setting & implementing the laws that can help them?

These people are living large and boning their sisters and mothers as aristo and boyfriends but the so-called frustrated graduates are usually kidnapping entrepreneurs who work hard for their money to achieve what change in their society?

I would have said it is a lie these kidnappers are graduates because they lack a thinking faculty but I am also very aware of the failed education system that produced them.

Shoot these fckers on sight!
God bless you sagamite, need i say more?. nah.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by jajad: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki: Now am beginning to doubt, was this fella certainly kidnapped!

What an insane country, filled with insane people.

Classic Stockholm Syndrome!!
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
I am happy for his release.However he lost my respect the day I watched him on TV defending and supporting the infamous Ohakim.I think he is the devil's advocate
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Buccinator(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by nwadaigbo: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
what is the difference between kidnappers and looters of our natural resources? The same treatment should be meted to both categories of cheaters. Nonsense
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by VEE2010(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
If you suggest amnesty for all criminals, what do you think will be the fate of good and law abiding citizens? I think, it is high time our Leaders/Activists checked their use of language in this direction.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by bknight: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
I read this article and though I didn't agree with his stance on granting amnesty to kidnappers I thot he made a bit of sense...

But after I watched d clip of the interview on TV, I couldn't help thinking 'can this man just shut the fcvk up?!'

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu At Course 25 Of The National Defence College Abuja / Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.