Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? (6970 Views)

Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife / Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS / Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by T8ksy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I also quit, and unfollow thread.

So do I..............Gbawe has taken the words out of my mouth. Got nothing else to add.

SMH as i exit the thread.
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Honestly, Gbawe took these people to the cleaners.
It is over - I see the thread dying a slow-natural death.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by DerideGull(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
This thread represents one of the the silliest postulations so far on this forum. The reason SW (Yoruba) is waging war on GEJ is simple and it is called tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by gbigbega: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ikengawo: Yorubas have followed Boko Haram and Buhari's CPC who's thugs massacred youth corpers because they lost an election by which their candidate spoke only Hausa believing this his people are entitled to Nigeria as their personal property. They are now following Atiku, who is the first man in human history to become a billionaire working as an airport employee.

I can understand wanting to follow Fashola who is a great man and great transformer and leader. I can even understand wanting to follow Tinubu because he united your people. But Fashola hasn't been visceral towards GEJ. He has little bad to say about the federal government. He has requested state police, a stronger fight against corruption and decentralizing powers. That all makes perfect sense. Amaechi, Peter Obi, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Mimiko, Rochas, and Imoke have all asked for the same. you

But when you start asking FG to pay boko haram, for GEJ not to run in 2015 which is his right as a citizen, calling his wife a hippo, calling him a drunkard, cheering when igbos are killed, supporting the party of Yerima and the Abacha family (ANPP) voting yes for child marriage, supporting the party that massacred youth corpers (CPC), attempting the defame prominent igbos like Bianca by spreading rumors about their sex life, cheering for the death of Chinua Achebe who committed no crime against the yoruba other than saying Awolowo was advocating the advancement of yorubas over others (which you all know is true), cheering for efforts to frustrate igbo businessmen in Lagos, and joining ranks with Boko Haram/supplying weapons and your sons, it is easy for the rest of southern nigeria to realize that the only enemy they have in Nigeria is the 'SW', and that there's nothing objective about their 'opposition' other than the fact that it's based on and born in the advancement of hatred and envy.

Seriously my friends, I feel so sorry for you. You are so full of bitterness and dissilusion that I was wondering if you were talking about a Yoruba tribe in another country. Where did you get all those fallacy? Do you really believe all you wrote? How about reading them again and see how nonsensical they sound. What is more, many people liked your comment. Seriously? We obviously have a lot of bitter persons in here, don't we?

Guess what, I am not from the SW, but lived there long enough, I hailed from north central, stayed in the SE for about 2 years, I just left the SS after almost 7 years of staying in their core. I know and have visited more creeks than some people from the SS, I currently live in the north. So I speak from experience.

I can tell you that SW are the model for democracy for this country. They pursue excellence come worth may and unbiased. The Northerner are one way, they follow their leader blindly. The NC is too confused to know who to follow or what they stand for. The SS are too selfish and self centered and want it all for themselves, the SE follows a 'all men for themselves' policy, they are also bitter to other groups and at every opportunity, they bring up matters that partain to Biafra war or Chinua Achebe ( thats why I guess you and your 'likers' are from SE). SW is like the equilibrum for Nigeria, without them, nigeria would have splitted that is why all other tribes want them on their side. Face the truth bro and throw away your bitterness.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ikengawo: Yorubas are the worst type of enemy. Hausas will fight you face to face. They will tell you their strengths and deficits. You are only their enemy once you offend them or their agenda. Yorubas only agenda is to be against you. They don't want to go forward, they don't want to be in leadership, they just don't want you to go forward or be in leadership. The north wants to islamize nigeria and colonize it. the SE wants to be left alone the the maximum extent possible and represented in government. The SS wants to control its resources and destiny. Of all of these objectives, the SW has seen the SS and the SE as the enemy, the north as the ally, and have no objective of it's own other than making sure nobody else achieves their objective.

permanent spoilers. This is why they're always in 'opposition'. They don't have enough focus to move in one direction but enough aimlessness to hold everyone else from their goals. Instead of reading anything Wole Soyinka has wrote, they will wait for someone to celebrate Chinua Achebe to begin saying Wole Soyinka is better or his 'competition'. They can't tell you what he did or why he won a noble prize (advocating for people that were massacred in Biafra). They will celebrate his nobel in the same sentence they attack Ojukwu for supporting the same thing.

If you don't believe me remember this. Of all the vile things i've said on this forum about the yoruba, i have only been banned after posting positive pictures of Aba, Onitcha and Owerri. These are my only posts that have even been deleted. They're ok with us tearing each other apart, tribe against tribe, but if i celebrate the achievements of the Aba people in building an incredible city, i'm ban. This is a sickness and the rest of southern nigeria isn't used to this mentality.

You have been chatting crap all day. You basically showed how ignorant and unintelligent you are with that part in bold.

You are stating that Soyinka was awarded the Nobel prize in literature for taking a pro-Biafra stand. Is that what you were taught in school? How did you graduate? A Nobel prize in literature is based on literary work(s) and not humanitarian works. If Soyinka was awarded a Nobel prize for his pro-Biafran stand, he would have been awarded the Peace prize.

You are a joke.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ikengawo: lol at sophistication.

The SW functions as so. Nobody wants anyone to be seen as bigger than them. It's very true that if the yoruba are given power, they will turn against whom ever the yoruba in power is unanimously. They don't like seeing the advancement of people like them and the more like them you are the more uncomfortable they are with your success.

This is why the focus is on Igbos and not Fulanis or Hausas. They would rather the Fulani and Hausa succeed because they are strange and distant. If Igbos and Ijaws start to shine they will feel insecure and begin attacking.

The hard part about this mentality is they themselves are too afraid to be the change they want to see. They won't start something, they will do it after someone else has done it and proved it can be done, but when it's time to celebrate they will claim that they did the entire thing themselves and did it the best with no objective means of showing this.

Instead of Ekiti or Osun leading Imo, Anambra, Abia and Delta in education, they will simply say they are the 'most educated tribe' and begin attacking the states that are leading.

Instead of producing their own Achebe, they will write 150 articles trying to breakdown his character despite the fact that he's one of the only africans that have not only outdone the continent, but the rest of the human race that are in his field.

They will also start propping false 'competition' against the person that's 'winning'.

suddenly Dbanj sells as many records and draws the crowd that Psquare does
suddenly Omotola is equal in pay popularity and importance to the movie industry as Genevive Nnaji
suddenly Tinubu is equal to PDP in influence and power despite the fact that he could only deliver 1 state in the federal election, and lost Ondo state to an igbo man headed party that was tried of tribal politics.
suddenly Ibadan is Enugu
suddenly, realizing the entire region is a slum, they're all from Lagos and nobody else can be a Lagosian despite the fact that the governor is from Ekiti and the state has had 2 igbo governors a bini and up to 4 northerners.
suddenly Nollywood is 'igbo' and Yorubawood(?) is equal to it.
instead of being accomdating, they'll claim it
instead of being sophisticated, they'll claim it
instead of being industrious, they'll claim it.

this is crab in a bucket mentality. If you put a group of crabs in one bucket, and one starts to climb out, the rest of the crabs will pull him down.

Believe me, I have an equally extensive list of things i like about the yoruba and I respect them as a people and culture immensely, but im constantly disappointed but their crabs in a bucket mentality and obnoxious belief that other southerners are the enemy. I wouldn't be this critical if i didn't respect them but how is a person supposed to respect a group of people who see the massacre of igbos in biafra by northerners and feel that this was a good thing? or a funny thing?

again it's very easy for the rest of nigeria to see where the problem is coming from.

Is this supposed to be some sort of analysis?

From a guy who believes the Nobel prize in literature was awarded for a humanitarian/political stand. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
tomakint: @Ikengawo, you shall be the head and not the tail all the days of your lives, your enemies (no matter how numerous they are) shall all be made your footstools in Jesus name, your works shall not perish out of the land of the living, your oil of success, favour, goodhealth, divine connection shall never runs dry.....You spoke the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about a TRIBE I belonged to, this had been my position about my tribe since I joined this esteemed forum! May God keep Jonathan till 2019 for us!

You BELONGED to? How can people suddenly stop belonging to a tribe? Is a tribe the same as a club where you cease to be a member if you don't pay your fees.

Stop fooling yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kats , leave Ikengawo and his lieutenants to their delusions grin grin
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I also quit, and unfollow thread.

9jacrip: Honestly, Gbawe took these people to the cleaners.
It is over - I see the thread dying a slow-natural death.

T8ksy:

So do I..............Gbawe has taken the words out of my mouth. Got nothing else to add.

SMH as i exit the thread.

Please don't go. Lets have fun at the spare parts dealer.

After spending all his money on Shade, she turned down his advances stating that she couldn't go out with a spare parts dealer, especially one who wore his trousers 4 inches above his navel. grin grin grin

Please excuse his rant, it was all down to his emotional state of mind. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by T8ksy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

You BELONGED to? How can people suddenly stop belonging to a tribe? Is a tribe the same as a club where you cease to be a member if you don't pay your fees.

Stop fooling yourself.

@ bolded, abi ojare Kats! He USED to be a (detribalised) YORUBA but now he is a Igbo.

He EAT, DRINKS, WALK, SLEEP, WHINE, MOAN, TALK, COGITATE.......................like a Igbo!!
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Crassus: Kats , leave Ikengawo and his lieutenants to their delusions grin grin

No, I am bored. I have a few hours to kill before stepping out tonight. Ikengawo is going to be obliterated.

Lets hope he returns. But he is unlikely to. Thats how he threw his hat into the ring for the first debate last year and disappeared without as much as an explanation.
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
T8ksy:

@ bolded, abi ojare Kats! He USED to be a (detribalised) YORUBA but now he is a Igbo.

He EAT, DRINKS, WALK, SLEEP, WHINE, MOAN, TALK, COGITATE.......................like a Igbo!!

grin grin grin grin

I don't know why Tomakint keeps trying to deceive himself; no one buys that he is Yoruba.

Why can't he just make his posts without stating 'I am Yoruba'? grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by DerideGull(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

Please don't go. Lets have fun at the spare parts dealer.

After spending all his money on Shade, she turned down his advances stating that she couldn't go out with a spare parts dealer, especially one who wore his trousers 4 inches above his navel. grin grin grin

Please excuse his rant, it was all down to his emotional state of mind. grin grin grin

Who is more delusional, the loudmouthed jackass who will rush out to marry rejects left by the alleged spare part dealer and throw Owambe merriment or spare part dealer?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Wily1Wily: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Born Chameleons

1 Like

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by T8ksy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
DerideGull:

Who is more delusional, the loudmouthed jackass who will rush out to marry rejects left by the alleged spare part dealer and throw Owambe merriment or spare part dealer?

Like your current first lady who was rejected by a relatively unknown Yoruba after having had his fill of her easy virtues.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
DerideGull:

Your biggest problem is that you view everything through tribal lens.

My post was directed at Ikengawo but in your typical manner, a dig at Ikengawo is a dig at Ndigbo.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wily1Wily: Born Chameleons

Guilty as charged! It is called preservation/survival especially in a jungle populated by gigantic animals ready to eat the tiny chameleon just because they are big haenimals!!!

The rest of the rants is not even worth responding to!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by OneNaira6: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ikengawo: lol at sophistication.

The SW functions as so. Nobody wants anyone to be seen as bigger than them. It's very true that if the yoruba are given power, they will turn against whom ever the yoruba in power is unanimously. They don't like seeing the advancement of people like them and the more like them you are the more uncomfortable they are with your success.

This is why the focus is on Igbos and not Fulanis or Hausas. They would rather the Fulani and Hausa succeed because they are strange and distant. If Igbos and Ijaws start to shine they will feel insecure and begin attacking.

The hard part about this mentality is they themselves are too afraid to be the change they want to see. They won't start something, they will do it after someone else has done it and proved it can be done, but when it's time to celebrate they will claim that they did the entire thing themselves and did it the best with no objective means of showing this.

Instead of Ekiti or Osun leading Imo, Anambra, Abia and Delta in education, they will simply say they are the 'most educated tribe' and begin attacking the states that are leading.

Instead of producing their own Achebe, they will write 150 articles trying to breakdown his character despite the fact that he's one of the only africans that have not only outdone the continent, but the rest of the human race that are in his field.

They will also start propping false 'competition' against the person that's 'winning'.

suddenly Dbanj sells as many records and draws the crowd that Psquare does
suddenly Omotola is equal in pay popularity and importance to the movie industry as Genevive Nnaji
suddenly Tinubu is equal to PDP in influence and power despite the fact that he could only deliver 1 state in the federal election, and lost Ondo state to an igbo man headed party that was tried of tribal politics.
suddenly Ibadan is Enugu
suddenly, realizing the entire region is a slum, they're all from Lagos and nobody else can be a Lagosian despite the fact that the governor is from Ekiti and the state has had 2 igbo governors a bini and up to 4 northerners.
suddenly Nollywood is 'igbo' and Yorubawood(?) is equal to it.
instead of being accomdating, they'll claim it
instead of being sophisticated, they'll claim it
instead of being industrious, they'll claim it.

this is crab in a bucket mentality. If you put a group of crabs in one bucket, and one starts to climb out, the rest of the crabs will pull him down.

Believe me, I have an equally extensive list of things i like about the yoruba and I respect them as a people and culture immensely, but im constantly disappointed but their crabs in a bucket mentality and obnoxious belief that other southerners are the enemy. I wouldn't be this critical if i didn't respect them but how is a person supposed to respect a group of people who see the massacre of igbos in biafra by northerners and feel that this was a good thing? or a funny thing?

again it's very easy for the rest of nigeria to see where the problem is coming from.

wow Ikenagwo this is flawless and on point. Your analyzes agreed and even expanded SLS observation. Kudos. What opened my eyes in the whole pull down mentality you spoke of was the uyo thread and the Enugu international airport thread. Just a glance on both threads will open anyone's eyes on what you speak off. kudos dude.

@OP
it's tribalism, nothing more, nothing less. since the first day of GEJ administration both north/west have tried to frustrate the poor man out. They barely gave him a chance. They insulted him everyway imaginable . insulted his wife and even took it up a notch by insulting his little children. I'll understand the insult on his children if they were grown ups and in politics of Nigeria but they are not. I don't understand what's constructive when GEJ is addressed a retard, clueless, lazy fisherman, etc. His wife is a sheppotamus, his children are fatty, his son a pig, etc. SMH. even if we move out personal attacks and move into politics, they criticize him when he does well, criticize him when his wrong, criticize him when he makes the right choice. They accuse him of problems he had no hands in; they blame him for everything, including the mess Nigeria is, as if his 2 years can fix 50 or so years of neglect caused not by him but by them. I pity GEJ, I honestly do. If this was a normal nation i would have been an advocate for GEJ to forget his 2015 ambition, go home and be with his family, because based on the hatred against him by North/SW his life might actually be in danger. But Nigeria isn't normal, whether or not his life is in danger, a man shouldn't be persecuted simply because of his ethnic/region background. I'm all for GEJ running for 2015. This is bigger than him imo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Waspy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Crying me an Ocean!.... If majority of the goons in here, who refuse to see reasons as to why they seriously need to be objective, progressive, unbiased, untribalistic, reasonable, purposeful, and so on are aged, then there is light a the end of the tunnel
.....but if they are youths (that ought to be in schl, or gainfully employed with one of the best standards of living, save for our Retarded Politicians, Retardeen inclusive, that they hate to love), then the end is really nigh!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by tomakint: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:
grin grin grin grin
I don't know why Tomakint keeps trying to deceive himself; no one buys that he is Yoruba.
Why can't he just make his posts without stating 'I am Yoruba'? grin grin grin
Katz the storyteller, tell me where i quoted 'I am Yoruba' and while at that, why is it uniform with you guys (Tribalistic Yorubas) to label any Yoruba guy who doesn't share your line of sentiments as 'outcasts' are u guys under a 'uniform spell'? Must we see things the same way? undecided
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by tomakint: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Katsumoto:
Stop fooling yourself.
You got problem with simple English Katz grin oh no not again shocked shocked
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
tomakint:
Katz the storyteller, tell me where i quoted 'I am Yoruba' and while at that, why is it uniform with you guys (Tribalistic Yorubas) to label any Yoruba guy who doesn't share your line of sentiments as 'outcasts' are u guys under a 'uniform spell'? Must we see things the same way? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have more just in case you want it. Why does a rational person need to state his tribe while trying to make a point? Don't you believe in the strength of your logic and analyses?

Like I said, you aint fooling no one.

tomakint:

Onlytruth, I am a big fan of your work (good job)! The Igbos will always have my support any time any day, they have been terribly cheated, maligned, and above all marginalized! The truth of the matter is,The Igbos are wiser now, likewise the Niger Deltans, and permit meto say the Core North knows what they are doing and this is no joke. My only headache are Yorubas elite class who will always tilt towards the north, now the question? When will that terrible curse spewed on the Yoruba race be reversed! I am a just a Yoruba guy not a typical one![/size]

tomakint:

Men, the real issue has been evaded, with your pungent remarks and funny pix, do you think you need all these? To my sincere minded Yorubas out there (afterall I am a Yoruba guy but definitely not a typical one) [/b]do you still believe we are ONE?

tomakint:

You failed the reality check completely! In your own eyes, [b]are we (Yorubas) one
?

tomakint:

You must be 'heavy on weed' to spew this putrid drivel out of your bucal cavity! You are here typing rubbish about a progressive tribe[b][size=12pt] (in case you don't know I am a Yoruba man)[/b]that have gone far in developments compared to us Yorubas. In case you don't know, the Igbos some of us (clueless ones amidst us) are always at logger-heads with now have the first ‘indigenous Oil Refinery in Anambra,’Orient Refinery and before you know it more Refineries will spring up in Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu and the Igbos will no longer talk of being marginalized it’s a question of time. As usual, don’t take my word for it, just take a look around and reflect on what you see! Next time, before you fall on your keyboards make sure you stop taking fito; it’s not helping your case!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lol.
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2013
tomakint:
You got problem with simple English Katz grin oh no not again shocked shocked

With a problem with English, I am not infallible but I simply quoted you. You stated 'a tribe I belonged to'.

In English language, that could mean one of two things

1. You wanted to write 'I belong to ..' but made a grammatical error

2. You used to belong to the 'tribe' of the Yorubas but not anymore.

So who really has a problem with simple English?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Kingspin(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Yorubas forget them. They are ok with Lagos. They're boys-men, errand boys to Hausa people and enjoy that position wella. I just look down at the Nigeria history esp. from 1960. I found out that Hausa man overshadow this guys using them as maradona in politics even when it dnt favour them, out of 50years of Nigeria only OBJ found and entered Aso Rock even with June 12 saga. From 1960 the Hausa men were in charge intoto while Yoruba enjoy second in command and no attempt to try first position due to fear of unknown and up till today they dare not confront the Hausa but still claim the wise one. It only ibos that challenge the Hausa injustice leadership and now the people of South South are doing the same. It only now GEJ is on board they remember the steering as if a yoruba man will win in 2015 when Hausa man is alive. The fear for Hausaphobia is real.. Get up Get up for your right.
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2013
tomakint:

You are the one who is tribalistic.

There is an Akintola thread in the politics section where Dayokanu and I debated Akintola/Awolowo. It was a heated debate but very respectful. There are disagreements between posters who may be Yoruba from time to time but it never gets to the point where one accuses the other of not being Yoruba. The only exception to that point is Tomakint. You are the only individual who claims to be Yoruba but has been accused of not being one by several folks.

There is without question I have love for Yoruba but I haven't for once stated where my father is from.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Katsumoto: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Prof Corruption: Lol.

Professor, what is funny? grin
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by pendy79: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2013
@ikengawo
Where were you and your tribesmen when the likes of prof. Wole soyinka, pastor tunde bakare, joel odumakin and others of the Save Nigeria Group took on the turai cabal for the enthronement of your messiah GEJ as acting President then.

Where were you and them when the likes of Gani Fawehinmi, Tai Solarin and many other foremost yoruba Pro-Democracy activists that took on the military junta for years for the return to civil rule and were locked up in various prisons across the country.

How many of your kindred and kinsman were part of NADECO that took on the Abacha Regime not minding the threat to their lives, family and their businesses!

The politics and sophistication of the yoruba can't be understood by you. We are light years ahead of your kind. We don't follow blindly or are a bigoted set of human beings. We look at substance and don't follow the crowd. Tinubu was just a governor like mbadinuju, udenwa, orji kalu, nnamani but tell me which one of them can command the respect, followership and swag that Tinubu enjoy. If Tinubu stole? was it from the federation account or your State Allocation?

How many of your states in the SE can boast of development commensurate to their monthly allocation?

Bigots like you need to remove the log in your eyes before thinking of removing the speck in others. We in the SW are not against GEJ we are just against a Government that is not performing well and saying this Government could do better.

Long Live Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Ikengawo: Tribalism. If you notice all the attacks have been very personal, sentimental and towards GEJ's character showing a lack of respect for him because of where he's from and his culture

This is one of 2 nigerian presidents that have a college education and is a self made man from poverty.

Igbos have found no reason to dislike him. He's preforming, he's civil, and he's professional. Under him our NATIONAL aviation, power, agriculture, business community, transportation, sports, and oil industries are blossoming and evolving and nobody can deny this.

Backwards, tribalistic, bigoted Ape--- thats all you are!

1. So I guess world leaders complaining about GEJ's Govt also hate him because of his tribe?

2. College Education?! Lmao This same man that reads, talks and acts like he barely graduated the 8th Grade? "Self-made man from poverty"? I wont even join words with you or even dare to ask you why you come off as unbelievably stu.p.id, all I'll ask you to do is: TELL GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO DECLARE HIS ASSETS so we can compare his finances from when he was a Lecturer to when he got into Politics and now.

3. Igbos are the ones killing him with their sycophancy and group inability to tell simple truths.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by Standing5(m): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2013
@Gbawe, if any mod should ever impose a lengthy ban on you and you then decide to subvent that ban by opening a new Nairaland account, please choose eKoboko or eBulala as you new moniker because you are one hell of a electronic flogger. You flog so well, unrepentant and irredeemable ethnic bigots regret themselves and dissapear infinitely.
You too much joooor!

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by yetunsbay(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Ikengawo: I would also like to add that this is the ancedotes of a few very loud internet savvy south westerners. If you go to GEJ's page, Yorubas are trooping to support him like anyone else. It's not an igbo convention there or a ijaw party, it's very broad based and national support.

GEJ will win in 2015, and history will remember him as the president that brought industry back to nigeria, aviation back to nigeria, power back to nigeria, international respect back to nigeria, working functional institutions back to nigeria, professionalism and technocrats back to government, and liberated the south from the grip of the north and their southwestern lap dogs.
what are u talking?
Re: Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? by tomakint: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Katsumoto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have more just in case you want it. Why does a ration Don't you believe in the strength of your logic and analyses?
Like I said, you aint fooling no one.
Wao I never knew I had a 'follower' in Katz grin grin so you went back into time to dig out my posts to hyperventilate on shocked what happened to 'my style of writing'! 'I belonged to' is about my former typically-bent status but I am not anymore! So only rational beings express themselves grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters’ Rented For Jonathan Declaration Protest Non-payment Of Stipend / Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon / Awka: Struggling To Assume Status Of Capital City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.